Safe Crux!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hilde Krohn Huse, born in 1988 in Norway, is an artist living today in London. In 2014, she made an artwork movie of herself, dangling naked by her ankles to the branch of a tree.

The act took place on a Norwegian Island . Hilde went alone in the Woods to make the movie.

But soon, things went wrong, as she got stuck in the tightening rope around her right ankle. Whatever she tried, she could not free herself anymore.

What was intended to be a 2 minutes act, became an anxious thirty minutes before help showed up, and Hilde got released from her perilous situation.

The movie of the act is a remarkable artistic experiment, that got unintentionally entangled with reality. It is also a warning, to play safe with ropes and self-bondage (and self-crux).

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/aug/21/experience-i-got-stuck-hanging-naked-in-tree

https://www.ica.art/bnc-2015-artists-index/hilde-krohn-huse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yme6Sh0yFOo
Delightful film - she is very attractive and her struggles so real. I wish I found her one day like that in the woods - I would release her.... eventually!

Any kind of self-bondage is inherently dangerous. Frankly it's a lot more fun when there's someone else involved :)
Please don't do stupid things...

I've mentioned this before, friends here know why I very much agree with DarkPrincess -
my father died acting out some fantasy alone that involved a rope round his neck -
I found him - I was 14.

I've mentioned this before, friends here know why I very much agree with DarkPrincess -
my father died acting out some fantasy alone that involved a rope round his neck -
I found him - I was 14.

I am very sorry to hear that. Please accept my sympathies.
It must have been horrible.

I found him - I was 14.

A 'like' seems inappropriate here. Eul told me of this a while back. While acknowledging her loss and the trauma it must have caused her do heed her advice....

Tell me "Will that slipknot slip?"
"No, it will not"
Tell me "Will that slipknot slip?"
"No, it will not, it'll slip around your neck, but it will not slip back again."
"That slipknot, Lord God, that slipknot.":(:(

I was wondering if anyone has experience building a functional indoor cross, or maybe came across plans for a working cross?

*It needs to be constructed inexpensively... perhaps lumber? Metal piping?
*It needs to be able to stand indoors... we don't have luxury of an outdoors crucifixion.
*Can't drill holes in his apartment walls or ceilings.
*Minimal tools available... probably just a power drill and basic household tools.

Any help and suggestions making this work?
I think the cheapest way is to fix a wooden beam directly on a wall of a room , so you can say thets part of the deco

Wow, thats fantastic that you have a cross with removable patibulum in this "authentic" style, enabling you to re-create the "presumed" real ancient crucifixion method.

May I ask, did you or your "crew" ever try to conduct a crucifixion with fixation of the victim to the crossbeam while on the ground and lifting the victim with the beam on top of the stipes or are you only using it in already fully assembled form?

View attachment 450649

(from the "Gospelcomic", very special thanks to pedwards)

Can one of our talented manip artists remove the loincloth from these two victims? Would love to see them hanging there naked with hard ons bouncing up and down.

View attachment 131975 View attachment 131976
What you need for time terminated self-crucifixion.
1 stabile Cross
2 Foot- and Hand-Leather-Cuffs
5 Ropes
3 PET-Bottles
3 Hound-Chains
2 Snap-Locks
----------------
You have no partner, no agents. You are alone.
Tie the icy bottle top, right, left and in the middle of the patibulum.
Introduce yourself. Put on a pedestal with applied cuffs Attach the leg restraints each a rope and tie the. At the loops of the chain in the middle
The hands close with the snap-locks on those right and left. Poking the podium away.
Slopes, suffer, enjoy and wait until the ice melts and the chains are free.

But not with frost! That would be dangerous!
Ice bottles ... amazing idea!

My friends I have been a member of this forum for a long time now,and in the time we have heard from a lot of people who have expressed the desire to be crucified with nails and while they have that right to do so I must express my concern to them.You have the right to seek crucifixion with nails if that is really what you want,but be warned of the danger that comes with such a desire...I was crucified with nails when I was a teenager,the nails were driven into my hands and the pain was unlike anything I ever experenced in my life,I hung on the cross for 30 mins. and to say I suffered would be an understatement.I receved good care from a good doctor after my crucifixion and I recovered fully after about a month.But there have been after effects from my crux,to this day I suffer from arthritis in my right hand and also tendonitis,my left hand is ok so far and the scars are almost invisible now.The nails they used on me were small but they still caused damage to my hands that I will live with for the rest of my life.Please if you seek to be crucified I beg you to use rope and have people with you that you know and trust to keep it safe,please don't use nails it's not worth it and I should know...I was crucified for money when I was a young teen and I was stupid but I needed the money...but trust me when I tell you that using nails is dangerous and not worth the risk!If you really wish to be crucified please use rope and have a fun safe crux!
Connie.
I have been in the bondage dungeon business for years and I have seen, in the Middle East and Africa real Crucifixion and impaling and can tell you it is not something to try in the real sense. Rope, leather cuffs, or straps are enough to create real pain and suffering on a cross. My DC dungeon had a lot of people that wanted real punishment and I rarely found anyone who could last for more than an hour on a cross. My current dungeon has a lot of crosses, different types and they are always busy. One of my favorite guys, loves to be tied, tortured, or to tie and torture others, was once held by the KGB and questioned, they left him for dead and he will tell anyone what the limits should be. He has the scars to prove it so I use him to calm down the extremists. As for myself I am missing most of a leg and arm from a land mine and I breezed through rehab only because my Uncle showed up several times a week to tell me stories of what he had seen in Africa and Russia, he also designed some of the fittings for my electric hand. The human body can take a lot of damage and survive but the quality of life after is what matters.
Sal

They sure are and work well.
They are spoiling the image a bit however.
When considering buying them please note that there is a reason why some are cheaper than others.
Good suspension cuffs have paddings at sensitive locations and some measures that are preventing extreme squeezing of the hand.
With the ones shown in your picture, the weight of the suspended person will pull her hands back into some sort of funnel, what is causing painful compression of the hand.
Included better (but also more expensive) solutions. (I guess it is worth the few additional bucks, who would like to stop play after 5 mins because of unbearable pain...)
Spend the money and spare the damage. I found the best are worth the money. When I first started I used leather straps on the guys and multiple wraps to hold them to the cross, it got very expensive cutting the straps off everytime the pain became to much for them. So I found and tried all the different suspension cuffs and while the image is not the same it is worth it for the safety. I don't use clips but use a chain shackle with a quick release pin instead of the screw in bolt. I keep a tether of the pins so I can grab and pull, saved one life when the gentleman had a heart attack. I also use finger heart beat monitors.
Sal

The key to having a safe dungeon experience is having safe equipment, heavy duty crosses, solid foundation, and heavy beams overhead for suspension. In my main dungeon I use beams rated for 2,000 pounds, double hoist so if one fails the other is still working. I suspect OSHA would pass on all my equipment. Steel reinforced cuffs for any suspension with the feet more than 2 feet off the ground. My St. Andrews crosses have multiple rope attachment points and all of them can be released with a simple lever. All my metalwork is stainless steel and all wood is painted or coated with varathane to be easy to clean.
When I suspend a guy or gal 30 feet high I can bring them safely down and release them in 4 seconds. You have to realize when I had my commercial dungeon I was dealing with a lot of older gentlemen with big wallets. My wood and metal workers are the best and my shop includes full woodworking and metalworking facilities from retired production people.

I have been in the bondage dungeon business for years and I have seen, in the Middle East and Africa real Crucifixion and impaling and can tell you it is not something to try in the real sense. Rope, leather cuffs, or straps are enough to create real pain and suffering on a cross. My DC dungeon had a lot of people that wanted real punishment and I rarely found anyone who could last for more than an hour on a cross. My current dungeon has a lot of crosses, different types and they are always busy. One of my favorite guys, loves to be tied, tortured, or to tie and torture others, was once held by the KGB and questioned, they left him for dead and he will tell anyone what the limits should be. He has the scars to prove it so I use him to calm down the extremists. As for myself I am missing most of a leg and arm from a land mine and I breezed through rehab only because my Uncle showed up several times a week to tell me stories of what he had seen in Africa and Russia, he also designed some of the fittings for my electric hand. The human body can take a lot of damage and survive but the quality of life after is what matters.
Sal
You have seen real crucifixions indeed as a death penalty anywhere nowadays?? Were these victims really alive when hanging on their crosses??

Back
Top Bottom