Safe Crux!

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is not necessary that a nail goes through the hand, a piece of wood with a fixed nail 0f 3-5 mm is enough to enjoy the tremendous pain from a little wound.
Brilliant :). It can be made pretty safely, i guess and you might be able to experiment and vary. Brilliant :).

yes, ideally the nails are cooked before and then used with alcohol. i think they cook them on the philippines when they do their easter rituals.
unfortunately there are hardly videos available of this one - just some pictures.

They sure are and work well.

When considering buying them please note that there is a reason why some are cheaper than others.
Good suspension cuffs have paddings at sensitive locations and some measures that are preventing extreme squeezing of the hand.
With the ones shown in your picture, the weight of the suspended person will pull her hands back into some sort of funnel, what is causing painful compression of the hand.
Included better (but also more expensive) solutions. (I guess it is worth the few additional bucks, who would like to stop play after 5 mins because of unbearable pain...)

We also put forth the extra money for a good pair of cuffs. With my wife being a BBW, we need to take extra care with anything weight bearing. I use rope everywhere else[with shears kept handy], but use the cuffs any time her hands are bound above her head.

We also put forth the extra money for a good pair of cuffs. With my wife being a BBW, we need to take extra care with anything weight bearing. I use rope everywhere else[with shears kept handy], but use the cuffs any time her hands are bound above her head.

hello ...
how do you perform your torture games?
i would love to learn from you ... i will have victims myself soon and any real life hints are definitely welcome (maybe in a private conversation?).
how do you hang her and what do you use? how long can she last?

hello ...
how do you perform your torture games?
i would love to learn from you ... i will have victims myself soon and any real life hints are definitely welcome (maybe in a private conversation?).
how do you hang her and what do you use? how long can she last?
Greetings!

NOTE: This is by no means a full tutorial---just some helpful tips
When we first started to "play" we discussed what turned each of us on and what was a definite "NO". Surfing various bondage sites gave us quite a few ideas. You can get an idea of a checklist at http://secure.rosybottom.com/partner.php some checklists can go into minute detail. We also talked to a local Dom/Domme couple for assistance. And an awesome place to start is http://www.bedroombondage.com/bondageu/index.html which gives some good tips and pointers.

Being on the large size, there are things my wife cannot do such as no tying the elbows together behind her back. Also, even if I had access to something to safely lift her weight[i.e. an auto shop engine hoist], I would never attempt any suspension---KNOW YOU LIMITS AND THOSE OF THE "VICTIM"

We are fortunate to have a basement to our house with very sturdy framing we can easily access. Drilling a few holes and securing some sturdy eye bolts gives great attachment points for chains and rope. Anytime I secure her hands above neck level I always use our quality padded leather cuffs which are worth the extra money. Also, for any load bearing rope I use nothing narrower than 3/8 in=1cm---anything smaller can cut into skin and kill circulation.

Settle for a non bondage sounding safe word---we use "cabbage"---that way she can beg me to stop all she wants to get into the roleplay spirit.

If comfortably tied, she has stayed that way for over an hour just wiggling around in her ropes[but do check in regularly]

Hope this helps

I have been crucified using ropes and while painful it was all I expected. Being nude and probed made me sexually very aroused and I was made to promise to do anything..................which I have done over and overrand over..........

Slave Marie

Greetings!

NOTE: This is by no means a full tutorial---just some helpful tips
When we first started to "play" we discussed what turned each of us on and what was a definite "NO". Surfing various bondage sites gave us quite a few ideas. You can get an idea of a checklist at http://secure.rosybottom.com/partner.php some checklists can go into minute detail. We also talked to a local Dom/Domme couple for assistance. And an awesome place to start is http://www.bedroombondage.com/bondageu/index.html which gives some good tips and pointers.

Being on the large size, there are things my wife cannot do such as no tying the elbows together behind her back. Also, even if I had access to something to safely lift her weight[i.e. an auto shop engine hoist], I would never attempt any suspension---KNOW YOU LIMITS AND THOSE OF THE "VICTIM"

We are fortunate to have a basement to our house with very sturdy framing we can easily access. Drilling a few holes and securing some sturdy eye bolts gives great attachment points for chains and rope. Anytime I secure her hands above neck level I always use our quality padded leather cuffs which are worth the extra money. Also, for any load bearing rope I use nothing narrower than 3/8 in=1cm---anything smaller can cut into skin and kill circulation.

Settle for a non bondage sounding safe word---we use "cabbage"---that way she can beg me to stop all she wants to get into the roleplay spirit.

If comfortably tied, she has stayed that way for over an hour just wiggling around in her ropes[but do check in regularly]

Hope this helps

very good post :)

My friends I have been a member of this forum for a long time now,and in the time we have heard from a lot of people who have expressed the desire to be crucified with nails and while they have that right to do so I must express my consern to them.You have the right to seek crucifixon with nails if that is really what you want,but be warned of the danger that comes with such a desire...I was crucified with nails when I was a teenager,the nails were driven into my hands and the pain was unlike anything I ever experenced in my life,I hung on the cross for 30 mins. and to say I suffered would be an understatment.I recieved good care for a good doctor after my crucifixon and I recovered fully after about a month.But there have been after effects from my crux,to this day I suffer from arthritis in my right hand and also tendonitis,my left hand is ok so far and the scars are almost invisible now.The nails they used on me were small but they still caused damage to my hands that I will live with for the rest of my life.Please if you seek to be crucified I beg you to use rope and have people with you that you know and trust to keep it safe,please dont use nails it's not worth it and I should know...I was crucified for money when I was a young teen and I was stupid but I needed the money...but trust me when I tell you that using nails dangerous and not worth the risk!If you really wish to be crucified please use rope and have a fun safe crux!Connie.

The imagination can inflict more pain than an actual event. Mental fixation on the act can cause much anguish. I was taught by nuns in the 50's and that is one of the ways they used to press guilt and fear into young minds.

Let's not get off subject here!

If one wants to use nails, why just have someone drive nails into the wood between your fingers and toes? That way you get the sound and maybe the steel moving down against your skin but no pain. That seems to me the safest route to go. But one must also be tied to the cross before the nails are driven in. Be safe.

Simpson.

Back
Top Bottom