Safe Crux!

Go to CruxDreams.com

PhilX

Governor
Safe DIY cruxing

I have posted here that I crucify myself in my own privacy. This can be very dangerous & the thought of getting into a position where it’s impossible to escape is rather a nightmare.

I thought I’d share with any others who would want to do this the means I have developed which I think is perfectly safe, whilst still being able to hang from my wrists & ankles & still be able to escape when I want to. Incidentally I found the first time I actually hung myself from my wrists a really weird experience, it was very disorientating & scary - totally different from just posing in the position.

First the cross itself must be solid & able to bear the weight. It mustn’t collapse or fall forwards, both would cause serious if not fatal results. I have an old beam about 3 metres high, I bolt the platibulum in place with two 18 cm bolts. This I then tie into the corner of my courtyard, the corner holds it safely vertical, there is a ring in the corner that I attach the stout rope to, it is very safe & rigid.

I bought a few lengths of steel bar of 12 mm & 18 mm diameter. The latter I use for the sedile. I cut the 12 mm into various lengths & insert them in the stipes by drilling deep holes to form a type of ladder which makes it easy to get up into position. These you can see in the picture, as well as the ropes holding the cross in place;

Last edited by a moderator:
You can see each side of the platibulum two 12 mm spikes sticking up vertically about 6 inches, I drill deep holes to position them so that they are secure & slightly angled forwards, these are what I hang from, the following 3 pictures show the spike, the way I tie a rope round my wrists (teeth are useful to tie the knots), & lastly how the rope is hooked over the spike fixing my arms in position.

I've lost patience with trying to upload here several attachments - it all makes it pointless - pity I started this!

PhilX said:
I've lost patience with trying to upload here several attachments - it all makes it pointless - pity I started this!

PhilX, have you tried reducing the size of your pics? I think the maximum size is around 250K.

I hope you can clear up the problem with posting, or that Image Maker or Makar can help you out. This is far too interesting a thread to abandon.

No it's hopeless with this cranky dial-up system I have here in the middle of nowhere. It's really annoying as I'd prepared about a dozen pictures, suitably small files - that's why the pictures are so small, & a text. But it seems a waste of time. Maybe there's minimal interest, but there have been threads on building crosses etc, so perhaps one or two of you would like to read it all.
I should have learnt the lesson back in December when I gave up before trying to upload images. the only way I can see if someone with broadband could upload them for me if I sent the info on a CD.

I'll just stick to text in future which is a pity as I've loads of pictures & manips here, also I would like to put to wood in manip form photos of nice women that occasionally get offered, & post the results.

Sorry to have wasted everyone's time! Byeee...

PhilX, I am truly sorry you are stuck in the dial-up universe. I was stranded there for seven years, not in the middle of nowhere, but in New York City.

You will get broadband someday. I hope it's soon.

When I saw such a beautiful cross, I could not resist to make some quick manipulations. I hope you enjoy how those females used your toy.

Nice work! I suppose leaving an empty cross like that is rather inviting. I feel it wasn't such a waste of time now, thanks!

I’d love to have broadband but I don’t think it’s possible. Sorry to deviate for a bit from the subject of this forum, but I wonder if any geeky guys out there might have any idea to help.

The problem is I’m in an isolated place where there aren’t any phone lines, the telephones use a similar technology to GPRS which is OK for e-mail but pretty bad for dial-up internet - & absolutely no broadband chance here. I spend about 4 months back in the UK where dial-up is OK & fairly fast with Onspeed, but I don’t want to spend $30 a month for broadband all year round. I have gone into prices of roaming methods, a Vodaphone data card costs $100 a month & even with that there’s limited download each month - a rip-off in my opinion! Satelite dishes are equally expensive, after purchasing the gear (about$500) it costs $1 per megabit (not megabyte) to download & upload. I haven’t gone into 3G mobile phones since I was told where I live there’s no coverage.

Unless I’m missing some vital information, it seems the technology doesn’t consider those who live in rural & isolated places, or are on the move.

I do have the wifi possibility, so if I find myself in a hotel where I can use it I’ll continue with this thread.

Phil - just a quickie, but I'd be careful with wifi security - it's VERY easy to hack. Make sure you're protected. If you ever have any real problems posting things, you're welcome to contact me and I'll do what I can to help.

Cheers

Feckwit

Thanks for the warning about wifi security, I suspected it was so. Actually I am still suspicious of the technology not to have any bank, financial or other personal details on my computer.
Anyway this is digressing far far away from crucifixion!

PhilX said:
Thanks for the warning about wifi security, I suspected it was so. Actually I am still suspicious of the technology not to have any bank, financial or other personal details on my computer.
Anyway this is digressing far far away from crucifixion!

For what it's worth, I don't mind such digressions. Connection "issues" are on-topic in my book.

Thanks, I thought I'd be in serious trouble!

Anyway I still intend to continue this thread when I have the wherewithall, I've got the pics & text all ready.

My friends I have been a member of this forum for a long time now,and in the time we have heard from a lot of people who have expressed the desire to be crucified with nails and while they have that right to do so I must express my concern to them.You have the right to seek crucifixion with nails if that is really what you want,but be warned of the danger that comes with such a desire...I was crucified with nails when I was a teenager,the nails were driven into my hands and the pain was unlike anything I ever experenced in my life,I hung on the cross for 30 mins. and to say I suffered would be an understatement.I receved good care from a good doctor after my crucifixion and I recovered fully after about a month.But there have been after effects from my crux,to this day I suffer from arthritis in my right hand and also tendonitis,my left hand is ok so far and the scars are almost invisible now.The nails they used on me were small but they still caused damage to my hands that I will live with for the rest of my life.Please if you seek to be crucified I beg you to use rope and have people with you that you know and trust to keep it safe,please don't use nails it's not worth it and I should know...I was crucified for money when I was a young teen and I was stupid but I needed the money...but trust me when I tell you that using nails is dangerous and not worth the risk!If you really wish to be crucified please use rope and have a fun safe crux!
Connie.

Last edited:
Brilliant Connie!
flower2
You're the one person on Crux Forums who really knows what it's about -​
we can have great fantasy, great pics (including photos), great discussion,​
without encouraging anyone to do something that is stupid and dangerous,​
and in many legislatures could lead to criminal charges.​

Back
Top Bottom