Safe Crux!

Go to CruxDreams.com
what did you deserved from Friedrich?:D
I should ask for a free scissor ;)
But I chose this (colour) because I thought Connie might like it ;) :p

All I need now people is a few riggers, I have the location and it's made for a modern crucifixion, we will not be disturbed. :)

My friends I have been a member of this forum for a long time now,and in the time we have heard from a lot of people who have expressed the desire to be crucified with nails and while they have that right to do so I must express my consern to them.You have the right to seek crucifixon with nails if that is really what you want,but be warned of the danger that comes with such a desire...I was crucified with nails when I was a teenager,the nails were driven into my hands and the pain was unlike anything I ever experenced in my life,I hung on the cross for 30 mins. and to say I suffered would be an understatment.I recieved good care for a good doctor after my crucifixon and I recovered fully after about a month.But there have been after effects from my crux,to this day I suffer from arthritis in my right hand and also tendonitis,my left hand is ok so far and the scars are almost invisible now.The nails they used on me were small but they still caused damage to my hands that I will live with for the rest of my life.Please if you seek to be crucified I beg you to use rope and have people with you that you know and trust to keep it safe,please dont use nails it's not worth it and I should know...I was crucified for money when I was a young teen and I was stupid but I needed the money...but trust me when I tell you that using nails dangerous and not worth the risk!If you really wish to be crucified please use rope and have a fun safe crux!Connie.

As an alternative to ropes, suspension cuffs may be the best choice. They are designed for just this sort of thing. The weight is borne by the strap & spread over the entire wrist, reducing the chance of cutting off circulation. The clips hook securly on to a standard eye-bolt & can be unhooked quickly. There are other styles, but I think the snap hook style illustrated would be best for crucifixion. I've seen them used in photo sessions at sites like Crux Bitches and, while I prefer nails or ropes for fantasy, I think they would be the best for real life bondage. And, from what I found on a quicck Google search, they aren't that expensivem as bondage gear goes.

Attachments

• Suspension_Bondage_Cuffs.jpg
    Suspension_Bondage_Cuffs.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 622
reading this i'm starting to think of a design for a sort of Vise, whit the inside cuffwise and paddled a bit, whit a easy latch...

As an alternative to ropes, suspension cuffs may be the best choice.
They sure are and work well.
They are spoiling the image a bit however.
When considering buying them please note that there is a reason why some are cheaper than others.
Good suspension cuffs have paddings at sensitive locations and some measures that are preventing extreme squeezing of the hand.
With the ones shown in your picture, the weight of the suspended person will pull her hands back into some sort of funnel, what is causing painful compression of the hand.
Included better (but also more expensive) solutions. (I guess it is worth the few additional bucks, who would like to stop play after 5 mins because of unbearable pain...)

Attachments

• suspension-cuffs[1].jpg
    suspension-cuffs[1].jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 400
  • Suspension-006-Preview[1].jpg
    Suspension-006-Preview[1].jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 393
I remember hearing of a woman named Kellie (spelling?) who experienced a nailing some years ago. Poor dear, I remember hearing it ended poorly, not knowing of the details. I hope she faired well in the end. Good advice all around. There is not point in suffering any permenant injury for a temporary questional pleasure. Questionable at best.

A few years ago an Eastern lady requested advice on where was a safe spot for a nail to be driven in crucifixion as her husband wished to carry this out on her. The best answer of course is between his eyes using at least a six inch nail. These can be purchased from Nailus Martyrs run by Tree. This is an all for profit company run solely for the benefit of Tree.

Hi,
The first bit was true..she really did ask for a safe spot for a nail. this led to much discussion which finally led to the rules we have in place today. Sorry if I sounded flippant...it's probably the wine!

Hi,
The first bit was true..she really did ask for a safe spot for a nail. this led to much discussion which finally led to the rules we have in place today. Sorry if I sounded flippant...it's probably the wine!
Wine? no Rose today?:D

only one for you both?:confused:emo12.gif

Bowline knots are the way to go, slip knots are, as the name suggests, self tightening and will block blood circulation, besides unbearable pain.
I thought I posted this here but I think I did it only on the Foundation, so here we go:
"How to do a bowline"
There is a good demonstration on "Kink.com" - one of Gia delMarco's sessions. You need to ensure a fixed loop that won't tighten under strain (definatly NOT repeat NOT a noose). Also plenty of turns of soft rope.

My friends I have been a member of this forum for a long time now,and in the time we have heard from a lot of people who have expressed the desire to be crucified with nails and while they have that right to do so I must express my consern to them.You have the right to seek crucifixon with nails if that is really what you want,but be warned of the danger that comes with such a desire...I was crucified with nails when I was a teenager,the nails were driven into my hands and the pain was unlike anything I ever experenced in my life,I hung on the cross for 30 mins. and to say I suffered would be an understatment.I recieved good care for a good doctor after my crucifixon and I recovered fully after about a month.But there have been after effects from my crux,to this day I suffer from arthritis in my right hand and also tendonitis,my left hand is ok so far and the scars are almost invisible now.The nails they used on me were small but they still caused damage to my hands that I will live with for the rest of my life.Please if you seek to be crucified I beg you to use rope and have people with you that you know and trust to keep it safe,please dont use nails it's not worth it and I should know...I was crucified for money when I was a young teen and I was stupid but I needed the money...but trust me when I tell you that using nails dangerous and not worth the risk!If you really wish to be crucified please use rope and have a fun safe crux!Connie.

It is not necessary that a nail goes through the hand, a piece of wood with a fixed nail 0f 3-5 mm is enough to enjoy the tremendous pain from a little wound.

As an alternative to ropes, suspension cuffs may be the best choice. They are designed for just this sort of thing. The weight is borne by the strap & spread over the entire wrist, reducing the chance of cutting off circulation. The clips hook securly on to a standard eye-bolt & can be unhooked quickly. There are other styles, but I think the snap hook style illustrated would be best for crucifixion. I've seen them used in photo sessions at sites like Crux Bitches and, while I prefer nails or ropes for fantasy, I think they would be the best for real life bondage. And, from what I found on a quicck Google search, they aren't that expensivem as bondage gear goes.

Purchased at Nailsus Martyrs?

Back
Top Bottom