Safe Crux!

Go to CruxDreams.com
You have an interesting story from your life Connie. Going through crucifixion with nails, that sounds like one tough experience. I've heard other stories like your's, other people going similar, painful, dangerous experiences like your's, and how it affects them in the end. I think what said in this thread is wise and will inspire people to go the safer way. And like Pippajayne said
I think it also earns you commendation too.
Have you really heard of other crucifixions with nails? Was it here? How did this affect them in the end?

have built a roman style cross with an st andrews cross, thats fits one on the other just need a lady to play with

Hey everyone, my question is for the people that did self crucifixion.

For the first time, yesterday I was able to hang on the cross only with ropes without any support. It was fascinating experience, finally was able to experience dancing on the cross.

I'm thinking about doing another session soon. However after my experience my arms are sore (the part between armpit and shoulder)

What exercises do you recommand for me to do so I last longer on the cross?

You can check out pics #16
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/public-crucifixion-challenge.7038/

As a total crux newbie trying to get a feel, just read this entire thread. Enlightening; a very savy group this. I would offer several personal thoughts however — forebear please if redundant for the group.
Must begin by very stongest endorsement that even the thought of nailing a partner in consensual crux play is absurd to rational persons. Those much more learned than I have championed in this thread the ways that such piercing of the body can lead to unknown and often dire ends to those for whom we care. And, one certainly should not play with those who do not care. Moreover, rope can be used with appropriate knowledge to be as physically and mentally taxing as wanted — particularly when used in a crux configuration.
As to rope, the bowline tied as pictured earlier for binding is excellent advice — as proved through centuries. In the bondage world that am more familiar, only fools would use any type slip knot for personal bindings. Would however say that when using the bowline or similar knots, there are many advantages to using it as termed “on-the-bight.” That is, with the rope doubled in half and using the turned end (or bight) for the binding. The doubled cording provides more surface area with contact/pressure on the body (read less potential damage). And, to the shibari or kinbaku eye the doubled cording is much more aesthetically pleasing — believe that would also be true and give good traditional appearance for crux scenes.
Enough from a newbie. Horseman68

As a total crux newbie trying to get a feel, just read this entire thread. Enlightening; a very savy group this. I would offer several personal thoughts however — forebear please if redundant for the group.
Must begin by very stongest endorsement that even the thought of nailing a partner in consensual crux play is absurd to rational persons. Those much more learned than I have championed in this thread the ways that such piercing of the body can lead to unknown and often dire ends to those for whom we care. And, one certainly should not play with those who do not care. Moreover, rope can be used with appropriate knowledge to be as physically and mentally taxing as wanted — particularly when used in a crux configuration.
As to rope, the bowline tied as pictured earlier for binding is excellent advice — as proved through centuries. In the bondage world that am more familiar, only fools would use any type slip knot for personal bindings. Would however say that when using the bowline or similar knots, there are many advantages to using it as termed “on-the-bight.” That is, with the rope doubled in half and using the turned end (or bight) for the binding. The doubled cording provides more surface area with contact/pressure on the body (read less potential damage). And, to the shibari or kinbaku eye the doubled cording is much more aesthetically pleasing — believe that would also be true and give good traditional appearance for crux scenes.
Enough from a newbie. Horseman68
Speaking as one who has barely progressed beyond the granny knot, that is sound advice, Horseman!

Here's how to do it:

https://www.animatedknots.com/bowlinebight/index.php

Speaking as one who has barely progressed beyond the granny knot, that is sound advice, Horseman!

Here's how to do it:

https://www.animatedknots.com/bowlinebight/index.php
Wragg. I neglected to say that tying the bowline on-the- bight is actually easier as your video shows well. It also shows the important use of a proper diameter rope. I never like to use rope smaller than 8mm.
As for the beautius Massaline, who gave this newbie a “like.” OMG. You seem to be a legend here with quite a following of admirers. Take it that you are not of my persuasion, though when playing......

...As for the beautius Massaline,...

Thanks for the "beautius" horseman !

I dont pretend to be a legend, simply a woman who likes to make manips and if they please to numerous people, I'm glad for having to put some light in their life ...
For what you said, I agree totally , being myself practising the crucifixion in my real life ... ;)

Hurrah for the crucifixion but in security !:ole:

Thanks for the "beautius" horseman !

I dont pretend to be a legend, simply a woman who likes to make manips and if they please to numerous people, I'm glad for having to put some light in their life ...
For what you said, I agree totally , being myself practising the crucifixion in my real life ... ;)

Hurrah for the crucifixion but in security !:ole:

Massaline. Know that legends do not pretend...... they are what they are.

My friends I have been a member of this forum for a long time now,and in the time we have heard from a lot of people who have expressed the desire to be crucified with nails and while they have that right to do so I must express my concern to them.You have the right to seek crucifixion with nails if that is really what you want,but be warned of the danger that comes with such a desire...I was crucified with nails when I was a teenager,the nails were driven into my hands and the pain was unlike anything I ever experenced in my life,I hung on the cross for 30 mins. and to say I suffered would be an understatement.I receved good care from a good doctor after my crucifixion and I recovered fully after about a month.But there have been after effects from my crux,to this day I suffer from arthritis in my right hand and also tendonitis,my left hand is ok so far and the scars are almost invisible now.The nails they used on me were small but they still caused damage to my hands that I will live with for the rest of my life.Please if you seek to be crucified I beg you to use rope and have people with you that you know and trust to keep it safe,please don't use nails it's not worth it and I should know...I was crucified for money when I was a young teen and I was stupid but I needed the money...but trust me when I tell you that using nails is dangerous and not worth the risk!If you really wish to be crucified please use rope and have a fun safe crux!
Connie.

------
And if you ever hope to play a musical instrument, forget it. However, ropes in the wrong hands can be problematic too. Cutting off circulation for a considerable length of time can do permanent damage. Although not as aesthetically pleasing as ropes, the right leather cuffs can be useful until such time as the rope is mastered.

Massaline. Know that legends do not pretend...... they are what they are.
I really want to get the feeling of hanging from a cross, anyone any ideas knot wise?
-----
I've given workshops at BDSM runs on safe crucifixion using ropes. First, get some soft but thick rope. Nylon without a hard core is ideal. You'll want to make four or five loose loops around the patibulum (crossbeam) that the crucified person can easily slip his/her wrists through. This will support the person's weight. You'll need to put nails or eye screws into the back of the patibulum to keep these heavy ropes from coming back toward the stipes (vertical beam). Then you tie a much smaller rope or heavy chord around the condemned's wrists. This is tight enough only that he or she can't slip his/her hands through. NOT tight enough to cut off circulation. The cords are also secured to the back of the cross a little further out than the heavy ropes.
You need to have attached a piece of wood, at least a foot long and sturdy, horizontally to the stipes, near the ground, just high enough that the condemned's feet can't slip through and touch the ground. Using another length of the heavy rope, wrap several loops around the stipes, hanging off the horizontal piece or wood you've attached to the stipes. The condemned's feet must not be able to get through the loops. Place an eye-screw or nail at the bottom of the stipes and tie another length of cord around the ankles assuring they're only tight enough so the condemned can't pull his/her legs free, but again, not tight enough to cut off circulation.
I've stayed crucified this way for about 3 hours. Within 15 or 20 minutes, I was pleading to come down--it hurts that much--but I had negotiated an ignore any pleading agreement, and having been crucified numerous times, knew what I was letting myself in for.
I find a regular double knot tends to slip, very undesirable in a crucifixion, but putting an extra loop in the both sides of the knot usually takes care of that.
Bases are simple to make, just an H shape. Use heavy lumber. It's better to overbuild than to have your cross capsize with a living person on board.
SAFE, SANE, CONSENSUAL!

-----
I've given workshops at BDSM runs on safe crucifixion using ropes. First, get some soft but thick rope. Nylon without a hard core is ideal. You'll want to make four or five loose loops around the patibulum (crossbeam) that the crucified person can easily slip his/her wrists through. This will support the person's weight. You'll need to put nails or eye screws into the back of the patibulum to keep these heavy ropes from coming back toward the stipes (vertical beam). Then you tie a much smaller rope or heavy chord around the condemned's wrists. This is tight enough only that he or she can't slip his/her hands through. NOT tight enough to cut off circulation. The cords are also secured to the back of the cross a little further out than the heavy ropes.
You need to have attached a piece of wood, at least a foot long and sturdy, horizontally to the stipes, near the ground, just high enough that the condemned's feet can't slip through and touch the ground. Using another length of the heavy rope, wrap several loops around the stipes, hanging off the horizontal piece or wood you've attached to the stipes. The condemned's feet must not be able to get through the loops. Place an eye-screw or nail at the bottom of the stipes and tie another length of cord around the ankles assuring they're only tight enough so the condemned can't pull his/her legs free, but again, not tight enough to cut off circulation.
I've stayed crucified this way for about 3 hours. Within 15 or 20 minutes, I was pleading to come down--it hurts that much--but I had negotiated an ignore any pleading agreement, and having been crucified numerous times, knew what I was letting myself in for.
I find a regular double knot tends to slip, very undesirable in a crucifixion, but putting an extra loop in the both sides of the knot usually takes care of that.
Bases are simple to make, just an H shape. Use heavy lumber. It's better to overbuild than to have your cross capsize with a living person on board.
SAFE, SANE, CONSENSUAL!

Okay I've added a 1.5 cm extension to the base of the Sedile/Cornu....
pic 1 : Before extension, (note temporary screws for display purposes...)
pic 2 : Sedile with extension in place.
pic 3 : Sedile/Cornu.
NEW DIMENSIONS :
SEDILE/ CORNU :

Height 11.5 cm
Width 7 cm
Depth 5.5 cm
20190611_123005.jpg20190612_135507.jpg20190612_135426.jpg
So,stick that up your bum,Baracus !! Lol.

All ready for the weekend.....
Black background now up.....
All I need is a volunteer to crucify.... ;)
(sadly,due to a chronic shortage of willing, nubile young Virgins,it looks like I'll be offered to the Crux...instead. :( Oh well ,a slave's gotta do what's required of him.)
20190613_122825.jpg20190613_123046.jpg20190613_123353.jpg20190613_124427.jpg

Here's a few pics of the Cross and various components....
pic 1 : With original Footrest
pics 2 & 3 : With extended "Japanese" Footrest
pics 4 & 5 : The various components laid out,(plus tools)
pic 6 : This reminds me of something.... ;)
20190615_154655.jpg20190615_193552.jpg20190615_174855.jpg20190616_132855.jpg20190616_133004.jpg20190615_201901.jpg
UPDATE :
Here's the dimensions of the lower Crossbeam :
Height : 9 cm
Depth : 3.5 cm
Width : 142 cm

always save never "nail" ?! :oops: :oops:
15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom