Safe Crux!

Go to CruxDreams.com
So the question is if you would buy it for use
Well,yeah,I probably would.
I recently purchased a new set of wrist cuffs,that were sturdier,for the purpose of crux-suspension.
So far they have (thankfully) proved quite effective,especially as I'd paid nearly 40 quid,for them....

I imagine myself as a condemned criminal sentenced to hang until dead. Perhaps a slave guilty of stealing from his master. Sentenced to crucifixion along with the female slaves of the house. First to be nailed, now I watch as the females are nailed next to me.
In my crux sessions I always act out dying and I find that putting a stool at the base of the cross helps me to act out agonising suffocation and death. I can hang dead with my legs spread as I gaze lifeless at my erection

I,too,have my own purpose-built cross(es) installed upon my boudoir doorway (in lieu of an actual door !!) here's a teaser pic of moi,inspecting my favourite one,before self-crucifixion...
20200607_192328.jpg 20200824_081013.jpg 20200612_205520.jpg 20200517_171310.jpg
Without sounding too boastful,I have a whole thread dedicated to the build of my Crosses.etc.
"Baracus' mock-crucifixion "....
(could any of the lovely admins provide a link,please ??)

Attachments

• 20200613_202436.jpg
    20200613_202436.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
My friends I have been a member of this forum for a long time now,and in the time we have heard from a lot of people who have expressed the desire to be crucified with nails and while they have that right to do so I must express my concern to them.You have the right to seek crucifixion with nails if that is really what you want,but be warned of the danger that comes with such a desire...I was crucified with nails when I was a teenager,the nails were driven into my hands and the pain was unlike anything I ever experenced in my life,I hung on the cross for 30 mins. and to say I suffered would be an understatement.I receved good care from a good doctor after my crucifixion and I recovered fully after about a month.But there have been after effects from my crux,to this day I suffer from arthritis in my right hand and also tendonitis,my left hand is ok so far and the scars are almost invisible now.The nails they used on me were small but they still caused damage to my hands that I will live with for the rest of my life.Please if you seek to be crucified I beg you to use rope and have people with you that you know and trust to keep it safe,please don't use nails it's not worth it and I should know...I was crucified for money when I was a young teen and I was stupid but I needed the money...but trust me when I tell you that using nails is dangerous and not worth the risk!If you really wish to be crucified please use rope and have a fun safe crux!
Connie.
That’s quite extreme! Who did this to you?? A teenager?! Did the person(s) get away with this legally?

As an alternative to ropes, suspension cuffs may be the best choice. They are designed for just this sort of thing. The weight is borne by the strap & spread over the entire wrist, reducing the chance of cutting off circulation. The clips hook securly on to a standard eye-bolt & can be unhooked quickly. There are other styles, but I think the snap hook style illustrated would be best for crucifixion. I've seen them used in photo sessions at sites like Crux Bitches and, while I prefer nails or ropes for fantasy, I think they would be the best for real life bondage. And, from what I found on a quicck Google search, they aren't that expensivem as bondage gear goes.
I asked in previous ramblings about secure fixings other than nails , these are some of what I mean

I am thinking of staging a crucifixion simulation for myself, in conjunction with my avatar being crucified in Second Life at CruxWinds. What I am looking for is some idea as to the aches and strains I would experience in my shoulders, wrists, legs and trunk if I was actually suspended on a cross. Fuel for my fantasies, as it were.

With that goal, I have some serious limitations, due to my circumstances and inclinations. First, I need to keep this totally private, and secret from my family (sister, b-in-law, 20 y.o. teen niece). That means quick set-up and take-down, using innocuous materials easily explained away. It also means, obviously, a set-up that minimizes the chance for an accidental suspension requiring assistance leading to discovery and the hideous mess that would ensue.

Along those lines, I need to be careful about any marks on my skin not easily passed off. My skin is rather pale and easily reddens or bruises, which is both bad and good. I often sport noticeable scrapes and bruises, just from everyday clumsiness. But I will still need to be careful.

So far, I have come up with the following plan: I have access to a 6' oak pole, meant to be installed in a closet for hanging clothes (and my b-in-law still hasn't gotten around tp putting up THREE YEARS after buying it and the hardware ;-) ). I also have access to a very sturdy, awfully heavy positionable stepladder. I open the ladder, and raise it to the desired height. Then I can fasten my wrists to the pole, and stretch up and hook it over the top. And while I hang there, I can watch my avatar hang crucified in Second Life. When I can no longer stand it, I stretch up, and pull the pole loose off the top of the ladder. I get my wrists free, and voila! A normal person again (sort of). Perhaps putting on a long-sleeve top.

The biggest issue seems to be tying my wrists to the pole. The simplest, safest technique is to fasten lengths of rope to each wrist, with enough slack to let the 1 1/2" pole slide in. Easy to put on and off, just by sliding the pole back and forth in front of me. I merely stretch out my arms, and lift the pole up and over my head. But, I am worried that letting any weight hang on my wrists will cause my arms to slip along the pole. Perhaps if I drill holes on each end of the pole, to insert bolts to prevent sliding? But then I need to worry about how easy it will be remove the bolts, to get myself free. Also, I am not very handy with tools :-( . That drill scares me. Any suggestions?

I am also planning to use belts to strap my legs together at ankle and knee, enforcing a crucifixion pose. I am expecting that the pole and ladder will allow me to balance upright, and any muscle strain is expected and encouraged. I am also seriously considering taping irritable items such as bolts or screws to the upper and lower surfaces of my feet to provide chafing pains simulating the nails. Wrist marks will be harder to hide, so I am not sure what I can do there.

Anyways, that is a start. More details to follow, and suggestions and comments welcome. Hopefully this will happen this week, during the day. And I may have as long as 12 hours on Saturday. Perhaps I can get some help in CruxWinds, and I can simulate a flogging (I use an old leather belt), and even sexual assault (well, I have plenty of toys). It's exciting to think about!

Back
Top Bottom