Go to CruxDreams.com
Prologue

I left the office in a very confident mood. We made the project company that would apply for the tender, and what was more important: the "mr. Jonhson" was also found in the government who seemed to be discrete, reliable and willing to help.
My wife waited me with the dinner at home, but I decided that I had deserved a walk on the Castle Hill. I looked up to the Punishment Bastion, where the disobedient or disrespectful wiwes and daughters were crucified in the afternoons. It was a 100-150 long section of the castle wall made of beautiful white limestone. It was a hundred year old reconstruction of the ruined medieval section from the time when the government moved up to the palace from the building of Parliament, and they made several efforts to enhance the dignity of the complex to its new function.

The Bastion became the punishment wall only fifty years later, when the state established this service to the citizens to help them handle their household, making unnecessary any form of domestic violence.
Thanks to the beautiful, clean white wall I could see the moving pink patches on the ebony black crosses even from the foot of the hill. On weekdays the late afternoon was quite busy. At midday mostly those women were there who, according to their husbands, deserved long hours on the cross, and some others who could not be booked in the peaktime.
I used the escalator to the castle area. From the place where it took me it was just three minutes walk to the square behind the Punsihment Bastion.

Prologue

I left the office in a very confident mood. We made the project company that would apply for the tender, and what was more important: the "mr. Jonhson" was also found in the government who seemed to be discrete, reliable and willing to help.
My wife waited me with the dinner at home, but I decided that I had deserved a walk on the Castle Hill. I looked up to the Punishment Bastion, where the disobedient or disrespectful wiwes and daughters were crucified in the afternoons. It was a 100-150 long section of the castle wall made of beautiful white limestone. It was a hundred year old reconstruction of the ruined medieval section from the time when the government moved up to the palace from the building of Parliament, and they made several efforts to enhance the dignity of the complex to its new function.

The Bastion became the punishment wall only fifty years later, when the state established this service to the citizens to help them handle their household, making unnecessary any form of domestic violence.
Thanks to the beautiful, clean white wall I could see the moving pink patches on the ebony black crosses even from the foot of the hill. On weekdays the late afternoon was quite busy. At midday mostly those women were there who, according to their husbands, deserved long hours on the cross, and some others who could not be booked in the peaktime.
I used the escalator to the castle area. From the place where it took me it was just three minutes walk to the square behind the Punsihment Bastion.
It starts off interesting. Lets see how it goes on.

There were crosses here and on the outer side of the wall too. Most of the passangers and bystanders were here on the square, but there was a passage on the other side too, along the wall. The sight of the capital at the foot of the hill was marvelous from there. Even the seaport was visible in the distance.

I looked over the women suffering their punishment. They were wives, daughters, employees, students. In our society every female had someone who was responsible for her. The sight was captivating. So many different naked bodies in so many different positions. Footrests and seatings in every angle and height, arms bounded to the cross in various ranges made no two identical experiment. I stopped in front of a middle aged woman who was standing on a comfortable horizontal footrest. Only her toes reached beyond it. Still she did not stand stable, fell forward from time to time. Her face expressed great discomfort. I looked at her clothes in the small alcove carved into the wall behind her cross. I could not find out anything about her based on them. A looked back at her loin. She did not shave her pussy, but its parts were clearly visible. She was aware of me and my shameless gazing, but I didn`t care about it long time ago. When I would walk away soon, she was going to stay there, bounded to her cross. And anyway, she was just a woman.
-Are you here long time ago? -I asked. I remembered that this footrest used to be applied for long crucifixions. She hanged forward as much as she could from her fixed arms, so she had to lift her head to look at me. It revealed her cleveage which was not extraordinary, but worth a check.
-My husband brought me here after breakfast, then left me here and went to work. -She told me. -He didn`t tell when he will come back. -She straighten up again, putting back her weight to her feet, bending her elbows until she found the angle that was only possible in this position. World was small on the cross.
-I have no dignity left. -She continued. -My only desire is to sit down to a chair to ease my soles and legs.
I kept gazing her body, looking for the signs of what she was telling me. I recognized that the muscles in her leg randomly relaxed for short periods. She was working really hard on her balance, even on this comfortable footrest. A drip ran down on her inner thigh. She had been standing here naked at least eight hours ago.
-You must have really upset him. -I guessed. -How was your day? -She looked at my eyes, following which part of her body I was wandering on.
-It was the longest day of my life. First I was just standing and tried to pull my arms together until I got used to the reality of the bounds. Then I was contemplating the people come and go. Able to come and go. In my boredom I counted the looks on my boobs and my cunt. I think it worked for even hours. I lost my concentration at 798:957, when it started to tickling between my legs. After I think I struggled with the urgency for hours until I could not bear it anymore and called out for the guard with the tube. After he was touching over all my lips looking for the peehole, all in front of everyone, that dick didn`t even wipe me when I relieved. -Her boobs trembled on her opened chest and she closed her thighs at the memories.
-A few minutes later I think I collapsed a little bit, and started dragging my bounds. It made me so exhausted which I am struggling with since several hours. -She finished, but I did not answer, just kept looking at her. I started to like her body when I got known her a little bit, but in the same time she became boring slowly. Her left leg gave up for a moment. I put my palm on her lower bra channeling line, just below her breast, and pushed her back. When she regained her balance, I slipped my hand down on her waist and hip, pulled her skin a little bit to see her sex move, maybe open a little bit, then step back.
-Try to hang for a while. You have strenght spared in your arms. Hang as long as you can, then you can stand up again any time.
-It sounds painful. -She answered.
-No. These bounds are very professinal, make no harm. You do not know, when your husband come for you. -I tried to convince her.
-OK. -She whispered, but did not move.
-Now. -I ordered. She collected her strenght and sank down obediently. It opened her legs wide apart. The presence of nakedness was so intense that I had to touch my pants to feel that I still was clothed. She started to struggle for fresh air.
-How is it? -I asked.
-Scary. -She forced out a word.

-Keep it! -I ordered, and left her alone.

-Keep it! -I ordered, and left her alone.

This peeing story caught my interest. I looked around if I could see some in action. I had no big chance. Most of the women were crucified just for a few hours, some may less than one, especially those who were condemned to hanging down without any footrest, just vertically bounded legs. I walked along the wall, looking at the naked girls, enjoying how they looked back at me.
There was a beauty hanging down from her fastened arms. She had a 45 degree footrest, but she couldn`t manage a proper push up. She started the movement again and again, but sank back.
-Are you fine? -I asked her. -I can call the medic to check you. He can give some adrenalin or painkiller if he thinks it`s necessary.
-It would be nice. It seemed to be easy when they took my clothes and tied me up a couple of hours ago, but now my muscles are just like of jam. -She has beutiful breasts: Big enough, soft, but shaped, so I lookad at her upper body, but because of context I look down below her waist.
-Is it slippery? -I asked, referring to the footrest.
-No. No, they fixed my feet very strictly, just... I always fall in different directions than I˙m able to pull back myself. Very exhausting. Very exhausting. -I tried to imagine it, meanwhile in fact I just enjoyed that I did not have to know how was it and never going to be, since just women could be sentenced to this punishment. The fact that I was well-suited while her clothes were folded properly behind her. It was stunny how small were the woman clothes when they took it down, even jeans that supposed to be thicker textile.
-My boss told me I have to hang four hours today. I think I have still one more. Probably I need something that makes me stronger. -She continued.
-Today? -I asked back.
-I`m new at the company, just learning, and making quite lot errors. -She admitted.
-You must got used to it. -I guessed.
-I thought the same in the first minutes. -Silence fell down that made me bored.

-OK, I look for the medic. -I told, and walked away, not even slow down at her neighbour, a skinny teen, struggling with her bounds, than a woman who was hanging still, resting between two push up.

-OK, I look for the medic. -I told, and walked away, not even slow down at her neighbour, a skinny teen, struggling with her bounds, than a woman who was hanging still, resting between two push up.
Then I had to stop, because a small group arrived to the wall: Five officer in uniform and a scared girl in medium cut top and deep dark blue jeans which was so skinny on her perfect rounded ass that the belt had clearly only decorative function. She must have been addressed to the empty cross they arrived to. I could go around them but I had to see what was under the fine textiles.
The girl stared at the cross nervously, she clearly was here first time as subject of the process. She shuddered as the two stools clicked on the stone at the sides of the empty puishment device, as two of the officers put them there. One of them made notes in his folder, while the remaining two held the girl`s soft upper arms. She looked at them with a reluctant expectancy.
The two technicians kept prepare the cross using their notes, quickly and efficiently. One of them with a bag of necessary cross accessories attached the footrest at the given height, set the given angle, fixed a fifteen centimetres long, five centimeters wide pole in horizontal direction which would gave her a place to sit for a while when she would be tied up there. I saw the pale centimeter accuracy scaling on the cross he worked based on. The other one step up to a stool to shift the ropes to the place where her fists were determined to be in the next hours. I looked back to the girl shuffling her feet to see if she followed too the preparation. I bet she shrunken a little bit when the two techniciasn finished the set up and approached her.
-This is my first time. -She explained on trembling voice. -Please tell me what to do, I will do it! -At the moment she was scared more of the officers than the cross itself, what they would do with her in order to put her up. But they did not react. The two holding her arms stepped back a little, which stretched her chest out and forced the air out of her lungs. The other two occupied the place where their colleagues had been stand, crouched down and grabbed the girl`s legs strictly. The first two emerged her arms up, and waited for the commander who immediately arrived putting aside his notes. He did not ask anything of the scared girl, just easily pulled up her top accross her head. The men who held her fists lowered their grip to her upper arms so the shrunk fitted top could be slip over her hands and put aside. Everything went quickly and efficiently. I looked down to her waistline where the coarse jeans textile and the soft skin met each other under the hard belt. I recognized that she tried to move her legs instinctly in the tight grip, but the two men literally embraced her thighs, making her stand in a small spread.
The commander took her arms and lowered them while one of the men who had held it before, unhooked her bra from behind and pushed it forward on her arms. In fact they gave her arms to each other back and forth like rugby players does the ball, until her upper body was completely nude. I could not say if she tried to resist, because the quick movements were always unexpected and professional. They just released her limbs for the moment when a piece of clothes left her body. Menawhile she struggling inside with herself, forcing her body not to resist agains pushing and pulling. They stopped it just for the seconds while the commander undid her belt, unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the short zipper. Meanwhile she realized the horror of being undressed publicly, her breasts were already bare and soon she would surely loose her pants.
It happened quickly. First the shoes, than the jeans together with the panties. They gave her no time, immediately brought her to the cross. I stepped to the commander.
-Officer, give me that. I will fold it. -I ordered him. He looked at me, saw that I was upper class, and obeyed, even said thanks. I kept spectating the crucifixion with her jeans in my hands. I wanted to touch its material, the heat of her body inside.
Two men stood up to the stove, while other two lifted the girl by her thighs, except that this time they touched her bare skin instead of her jeans. Their heads were only inches from her shaved pussy, she even could feel their breath on it. The commander arrived and pushed her upper body back to keep it straight. The people on the stoves grabbed her arms to fix them. She watched as a wide textile forearm cuff was velcroed to her wrist with a strong steel ring on it. Then they slipped the ring into a long horizontal gap in the crossbeam, and from above, across one of the holes of which there must`ve been a whole row on its upperside, pushed a steel pole accross it. Her arms were fixed by then, but they slipped a sequence of wide ropes over the textile cuff, and strictly bounded her arms with them, taking the last few centimeters of freedom.
When it was ready, they let her hang down. I think she did not feel any sharp or cutting in her wrists, just her weight in her arm and whole upper body. She looked down, gasping for air. Officers put her feet to the footrest, then wrapped a long, wide black silk around her ankle, and repeatedly threaded through a gap in the footrest, tying her foot tightly to it. It lasted long, while she looked longingly at her jeans as my hands played with it.
The officers took the stoves and left the crucified girl alone, and the spectators also walked away to find other bodies to see. I approached the naked, freshly crucified girl who hurriedly sought the position with her hips to best hide her genitals, still looking at her pants in my hand. She tried to turn left and right, rubbing her knees together up and down, sometimes glancing down at the small gap on her groin. We ended up facing each other. Her arms wide open, mine folded. She naked, I with my clothes on. She looked around above my head, maybe for help, even if I didn`t know, what she could find except other spectators.
-I will give it back to you, and you can wear it again when you will have served your sentence. I just admire this beautiful color and excellent material. Soft inside, strong outside. -I analysed her piece of clothes, touching it everywhere. I found her panties in one of its leg, I put it to the alcove where the other peaces were, on the top of the bra. She followed all of my movements, though the first signs of fatigue are beginning to show.
-Where did you buy it? I want one to my wife. -I asked. She did not answer immediately. She tried to sit down to the small rest, but it proved to be very painful, she jumped up immediately and sank down into her bounds beside it, gasping air.
-Try it with your buttocks, not the tailbone. -I advised after some thinking and contemplating her loin.
-Thank you, sir. Maybe later. I have to rest. -She gasped.
-Already? -I asked disappointed. I wanted to know how that seating would work with a real body.
-And regarding the shop where I used to by my clothes. I would write down the address for you, but I will be crucified for hours. I`m afraid I will be busy with it.
-Wait, I actually have a very small notebook and a short pen. I will find it in my pockets. Until please try some push up! -I asked and started to look for the notebook, putting the jeans on my lower arm. It was nice piece, quite casual, but still didn`t really fit to my suit. Meanwhile she stopped gasping, took three big breathe, slowly and consciously, and forced herself up. Her knees started to close and open quickly of the exertion. I took the chance to have a glance to the entrance to her young body between them. She lowered her body down to the seating and started gasping again. I found what I was looking for. I put the pen to her right hand and held the notebook there, putting the jeans to my shoulder. She looked at me with painful eyes and wrote the name of the shop with ugly letters.
-Thank you! It wasn`t so hard, was it? -I asked, and put the jeans to the top of the heap of her clothes, then walked back in front of her. I checked accurately her belly and touched the traces of the waistline which still was visible a little bit in her soft skin.
-Was it comfortable? Not too tight? -I asked, looking up to her face between her tits. They were far from each other enough and didn`t hang.
-More comfortable than I feel myself now. -She told. I considered the answer impertinent, and ran my finger down on her loin, slightly avoiding her sex.

-OK, thank you. I don`t bother you anymore. It will be not so hard, just keep changing your positions. I don`t see soo many girls served by seating. -I told, and left her, because I saw the officer with the tube going somewhere.

I saw the officer with the tube going somewhere. I followed him excited. A girl struggling without any footrest or seating looked after me, but I didn`t look up when I passed below her.
When I saw the woman who the officer went to, I was deeply impressed. She had perfect body, from not the slimest type, with perfect proportions. The very small footrest, on which she could stand only on tiptoes that enhanced the beauty of her legs, and no pubic hair disturbed the expected performance.
The officer had a plastic bag on her belt to wich the tube was attached. He stood besides the woman, so we could see her sex entirely. She recognized this.
-Hey! You want a show of this? -She asked.
-I don`t care. But no more chick will sprouting to my face. -He answered, and reached out to her loin. She instinctly winced and jerked her soft pussy from the fingers. The officer looked up to her reproachfully and questioningly. She exhaled and slowly pushed back her sex, but when he tried again to fold out her peehole, she closed again her tighs, imprisoning his hand just below her vagina.
-Terrible. -She stated, and tried to relax. Third time the officer could find the exact place of the peehole behind her lips.
-Do not try to put your finger inside me! -She whispered. He grabbed the tube and attached to the hole. I waited.
-Hide it, please! -She asked softly. He put his other hand in front of her sex. Soon I saw on her face that she released. After the man left her, and together with the crucified woman, we looked at her wet, prostrate lips. She sank down and moaned. We stayed for a while looking her resting on her cross, as she released some more drops to the stone from between her legs, until a squad arrived and approached her. I checked my gold watch.
-She just would have to wait more five minutes. -I thought.
Whe she realized that they came for her to take down, she started to move and trie to escape from her bounds, as if releasement was just a matter of permission, but she had to wait until they unbound her limbs. A girl hanging besides her, who I hadn`t even recognized, looked at her in desperate longing. I decided to approach her, but first I wanted to see the released one dressing up. She turned her back on us as she was dressing, so we could see her ass first time, as she gradually shaped it with panties than tight jeans. It was miraculous how a naked female transformed to an ordinary woman by just clothes. I turned back to her neighbour when she left the square in her thigh-high boots. I liked as the sill naked girl tried to escape as I approached. I looked over her body, inhaled her smell, carressed her hip and said to her:

-Be strong, soon you will be released too. -Then I left her.

c96d5b90d24ac07dba32bc710a3e8641.jpg

-Be strong, soon you will be released too. -Then I left her.
I decided to go out to the outer side of the Bastion. The vibe was always different there. The park which covered the steep hillside until the city down below was relaxing. I looked for occupied crosses. The closest one was like a jamboree. The young girl who was tied up there was surrounded by a bunch of university students, males and females. I approached them to hear what they were talking to each other. Soon I understood that they were classmates.
-You were right, Lola, that you told him!
-You were brave that you didn`t got us into trouble!
-Be strong, soon it will end!
Lola seemed to be more embarrassed than proud on the cross, but tried to behave. Pretending that she held her crucifixion a cool thing. But she surely was aware of the glances of her male classmates. Some of them probably often stared at her body at the university.
Her mates opened some can of beer. A girl gave her a sip too, but she refused at last. She knew already that all her physical processes would happen on the cross, in front of everyone.

She had a cross quite exhaustive, with very steep footrest and seating, so she did not speak so much. Therefore her friends had conversations with each other at the base of the crossbeam. Tension and embarrassement could be felt not just in the girl on the cross, but in the group at her tied feet. It was clearly seen how the boys were struggling not to look up to her tits and sex which they had wanted to see so many times, watching her on the boring lectures, even if se hided them with skirt, pants, with sweater or just a top. And who knew, maybe the dressed girls were also felt more happiness that they were sitting on the grass in their clothes and still did not show just made the boys imagine what was under their T-shirts. I was moved of youth. But I moved on.
Several crosses were occupied on this side too, but my eyes were getting bored, while I felt urgency in my loin to go back to my wife who was waiting me at home. I turned back to the gate which brought back to the square in the castle. I took one more look at the university student. She just pushed herself up to get some air and tried to keep her bottom on the steep seat. Her friends recognized that she felt uncomfort and tried to speak to her to drove her attention, but they more disturbed her. She probably did not want them to follow her struggle on the cross.
On the square I had a glance again at the abandoned cross of the peeing woman. The girl was still hanging beside it, trying to squeeze air into her lungs.
The girls who had the pretty dark blue jeans was sitting on the small pole, trying not to slip down. The day probably was long fer her.
After I saw a released girl taking up her jeans. She was the one I promised the medic to. I realized that I completely forgot it. It didn`t matter anyway. She must have been happy that she could dress up by her own hands.
Before I left the square, I looked for the woman I met first. She was still there, despite she had been there for several hours when we first met. She also spotted me. Probably my bypass was an event in her very long day.

I couldn't wait to get home.

I couldn't wait to get home.

My wife was at the living room, but when I entered the flat, she went to the kitchen to prepare for dinner.
-Food is ready. -She said. I looked at her ass. It was a little bit bigger than it was before, but it was mine by law.
-Don`t care about food. Take off everything. -I ordered.
-You were on the hill again? -She asked, but started to unbutton her pants obediently. I did not answer, just waited until she got off her jeans and revealed her tits too. They were hanging more also than when she was younger, but they were bigger too now. I knew that she didn`t like them, but I liked that she had to show me anyway. She leaned on the counter.
-Here it is. -She said. This was the moment I took out my penis from my suit and put it into her. I didn`t hurry, I knew that I had as much time as I wanted. I just enjoyed the touch of the female body.
-The college sent the annual results of the boys. -She told me with trembling tits, when she got used to the moving inside her. She must have been bored, but I understood. I did not do anything for her pleasure. She told me some other daily businesses, then just waited until I cummed inside her. She straighten up to serve the dinner.
-May I dress up? -She asked. I did not like her ass, but I liked her tits.
-Take that black jeans with the big backpockets, but that`s all. -I ordered. I sat down and watched her coming back in the desired trousers and a belt, and served me the dinner topless.
During eating I was thinking about our agreement earlier that day with the mr. Jonhson. The following day the result of the tender would be announced. If we would win as it was promised, I would never have any problem in the life. I thought I should celebrate this like never before. I would deserve a big present. I made a decision and I told her.
-I want you on the Punishment Wall.
She put the cutlery down.
-Why? -She asked. I shrugged my shoulder.
-For preventive purposes. I want you to do it. -She was silent for a while.
-When? -She asked at last.
-Tomorrow. -She was thinking a bit more.
-You can see them any time. -She stated, sweeping over her bare breasts with her hand.
-I made the decision. After dinner I will order it. -Seeing the concern spread across her face, as she realized that I was serious, I made a concession.
-You can dress up and join.
I finished the meal, went to the living room and sat down to the sofa. I opened the app of the Correction Ministry and opened the page of my wife. I could see there her age, height and weight as it had measured on her last medical assessment. There was a female body icon in crucified position there too.
-This is me. -I heard the voice of my wife from behind. She took a black-white striped long-sleeve top and stood at the back of the sofa where I sat. I saw that she saved the time of finding bra. We were at home, anyway.
-Yes, but this is just a default position. We will change it. -I explained.
I didn`t enhance that this was also an option. I saw on the time adjuster bar that in this position I could order even an eight hours long crucifixion. If my wife would`ve been younger and thinner, even more. But I wanted something else. I pushed closer the hands, which would be her hands tomorrow, pulled up the footrest, made it steeper, then I added a seating. The limit of time bar ran up and down with every set.
-Is it necessary to make me suffer so much on a preventive crucifixion? -She asked, leaning closer to follow my design. -Could you please set back the footrest at least toward horizontal? -I was wondering about this for a moment.
-OK, if you want. But I set longer time in this case, let`s see, sixty minutes instead of twenty. -She leant above me and carressed my hair.
-Can it be forty? -She asked. I felt the smell of her tits.
-Forty-five. -I gave in a little.
-Fine. Thanks. It will be better for me I think. -She said and kissed my cheek. Her hair carressed my face. I set the duration and waited until the app gave the empty time-slots.
-Can you go there at five fifteen? -I asked my wife.
-Don`t you bring me up? -She asked surprised.
-I go from the office later. -I answered. In fact I could manage to be there, but I wanted her to face the undressing and crucifixion alone. And I wanted her to be tired a little bit when I would see her crucified first.
I validated the settings. The message of the crucifixion order arrived at her phone soon. She sighed and made the message read with resignation.

-I`ll wait for you. -She promised, as if she had any choice in this matter. But I didn`t state it. I sent her sleeping, then I opened a scotch alone before I went to bed too.

e8fab197-6f3d-4577-9911-4851f7c90e75-shutterstock-1139758664.jpg

I sent her sleeping, then I opened a scotch alone before I went to bed too.

The next day I followed her preparation with unusual attention. Her workplace was quite casual, she made a solid make-up, put on a pair of blue jeans and a black blouse. I was very excited.
At the work everything went well. We won the tender, then met with the mr Jonhson and gave him the share of his client what we had negotiated. In the meantime I was wondering how was the day of my wife. Could she concentrate or thinking of her approaching crucifixion instead of. I never was more confident and happy in my life.
We finished the important businesses, so I changed my mind and went up to the Punishment Bastion. I crept up to the café overlooking the square and went inside. I knew which cross to watch, so I quickly spotted my wife. She was standing there so helplessly and alone in the same clothes in which she went to work that morning. She looked embarrassed by the empathic, pitying looks of the crucified girls, even if they took just one short look at her before they went back to the world of their own ordeals. My wife was stomping among them, wrinkling her blouse and rubbing her jeans, until the squad arrived and deprived her of them. She did not resist as they tied her up to the cross which was exactly the same as I had set it at home, but with my real wife on it. I was very excited.
As I had seen on many girls before, she first looked at herself, then tried her limits, then checked her surroundings. I decided to let her alone to give her time to learn the crucifixion. I walked a little before I returned to her last twenty-five minutes.
When I approached her again, she was sitting on the seating, her head was on her shoulder. She was talking to her neighbour. Her knees were slightly apart and made small circles. She made great effort to stay on the steep seating. When I got closer I saw the well-known small caterpillars below her pubic hair that guarded the entrance to her body.
I didn`t like that she made friendships on the cross, so I stopped in front of her neighbour and looked over her body. I wanted my wife to see it. The woman had much bigger boobs and in her actual position hanged in a decorative way. Actually they hanged down so much that I could behead them.
-Why are you here? -I asked her dutifully.
-I upset my husband, sire. -She answered obediently. I made the slow look over her body that used to make all of them embarrassed. I wanted my wife to see that. Then I went to her at last. I saw that she was covered by a thin film of sweat.
-The crucified girls are not allowed to talk to each other. -I taught her. She gave up the sitting position and stood up straight, which she could manage only if she leant forward, streching her arms outstretched.
-Why? What can they do to me? -She asked.
-Prolonge your sentence with fifteen minutes. -I gave the answer.
-But I missed you. It`s almost finished.
-Less than half of the time has passed. -I corrected her.
-What? Fuck! -She cried up, then continued more quietly:
-Fuck, fuck, fuck. I may bear it for five more minutes, but after arrange to take me down from here. I did nothing, anway. I do not deserve this shit.
-I cannot change it after I validated the order. But don`t worry, you are just in panic.
-I`m cold.
-It`s twenty-four degrees.
-I`m still cold. You are in suit, I am naked, I can`t even embrace myself. Even my legs are cold between the bounds.
-You are just complaining. -I stated. She sank down.
-At least scratch my itch! I cannot.
-Where?
-Where, where... The birthmark below my tit. -I knew what she referred to. It was under her softer tit. She was asymmetric a bit, the other one was more rounded. I stopped for a minute to admire them in this position. Then my eyes started a tour over the wet body of my wife. She followed my eyes and waited quietly until I'd had my fill. I wanted to kiss down the sweat from her lips, but instead I reached for the birthmark. She stood up at this very moment, so her breast descended on my hand. It was cold and hot in the same time.
-Sorry, I needed fresh air. -She said. I lifted her breast with my other hand and scratched the birthmark. Relieved joy came over her weary face.
-Hey! You cannot touch the crucified women! -I heard from behind.

-Hey! You cannot touch the crucified women! -I heard from behind.
It was a guard. He was right, even if they just intervened if someone molested their tits or pussies.
-It`s my wife. -I told him. He looked at my suit, and recognized that I`m from the leader class.
-Who crucified her? -He asked.
-Me. -I answered. He surprised.
-So why don`t you let it itching? -He asked then left us. I looked back to my wife, who was struggling on the cross. I waited her to speak. She only spoke later.
-All my body is stretched terribly. I will be torn apart. -She explained quietly.
-I understand.
-You can`t understand it. You are not a woman. You send us to the cross, and we are crucified.
-That is how things are. -I said simply. She started to cry.
-Don`t cry! -I asked the broken, humiliated woman. I knew that if she would accept this, she`s going to accept everything from me. She calmed down quickly and continued to struggle. I stood very closed to her to not let her forget that I follow the suffering of her naked body.
-That man looked exactly inside my vagina. -She referred to a bypasser behind me. She was moving her loin back and forth, opening her crotch, that might drow the attention.
-Maybe. -I agreed.
-Will it be over soon? -She asked.
-Maybe. -I answered again. She had to be totally powerless. And she accepted it. I started to carress her hair. She gave a weary smile.
-Is it your wife? -I heard from behind. It was another man in suit. I stepped aside to let him see her.
-Yes, it is.
-You are lucky. She is a beauty. How old is she?
-Thirty-seven.
-And still what a skin and breasts. And that pussy must be a pleasure for you. -He examined her sex.
-Could you please open your legs a little bit, my dear? -I turned to my wife. She turned her head away and slowly obeyed. Some stamina escaped from her mouth and landed on her bare shoulder. She tried to turn away more, while the man was admiring her crotch.
-She must be thight delightfully. -He guessed.
-Well, I tell only to you, but not really. But it`s short. If I want I can reach the cervix and it`s tickling the tip of my member quite pleasantly.
-I know this. The same as my former wife. And when I did this, her vaginal muscles served me much better.
-May I ask what happened to her? -The man rugged his shoulder.
-Once she attacked me. -He started to explain.
-Excuse me! Have you finished with me? I need to push up. I can`t breathe so musch more. -My wife interrupted us from the cross.
-Sorry, dear. Of course. -I gave the permission.
-This is her first time, she works very hard up there. -I explained to the man. He looked back at her. She looked up to avoid his eyes. She endured our gaze for a while, then cried up again.
-I want ot dress up. I want to go home!
-Sorry, sir. I hoped that she wouldn`t talk back. -I turned to him.
-Doesn`t matter. She will stay there anyway until she has to. And her clothes remain there too in their place. But -if you accept an advice- next time when you send her to the cross, make her shaving a little. You see the youngsters, it's the fashion now.
-Thank you very much. Good idea.
-No problem. I have to go. It was pleasure to meet.
I went to the alcove and looked for her panties.
-Please, take it as a memory. My wife wore it all the day until her crucifixion.
-Thank you very much! Very precious gift. I think I give it to my wife to wear it during dinner. After I will have sex with her remembering to your wife.
-Very kind. -I replied, then saw him left. I looked at my watch.
-You have a few minutes back. I go and find you another panties.

-Please, don`t let me alone. -She begged. I was moved. She understood that she was mine at last. I was watching her gasping and squirming until the squad arrived to release her.

I was watching her gasping and squirming until the squad arrived to release her.

As soon as she could, she hugged herself tightly and sobbed.
-You did well. You were brave. -I consoled her.
-Give me my remaining clothes! -She kept sobbing. I helped her dressing up and took her home.
-Today you don`t have to prepare dinner. -I said in the car. I ordered, it will wait us in the house. Rest a bit, have a bath! Trim your pussy, as the gentleman advised! You made me horny, you will serve me all this afternoon on your back.
-Tickling your cock with my womb? -She asked acidly.
-If I wish to.
-I never knew that it was intentional.
-Is it bad?
-Sometimes.
-You woman have to live with some pain too. Our life is not easy too. But today you earned some comfort. -I told, putting my hand to her thigh.
We arrived to the house. I excitedly got out of the car. But the attack arrived immediately. Six policemen rushed me down. In the next moment I was on the ground handcuffed.
-Sir, you are arrested. -The officer told. -You will meet your lawyer in the Justice Palace who will tell you about accusations. -When he finished this short sentence, I was in a car again. I could just had a last look to my wife standing in the door of our home.
Before we arrived to the complex of Justice Palace, I realized that they had got us. I collapsed. When my lawyer arrived, I regretted all the tender.
-Good evening, Sire! I`m mr Mora, your defender.
-Please! Can you take me out from here? I will be very grateful. I can be.
-Not really, Sire. Evidences are convincing. You bribed a public tender. It`s quite serious crime, sentence can even be death.
-But you are my defender. Tell them it was not me, it`s a malicious attack by my competitors.
-Sorry, Sire, I can`t lie. I will never get a job like this if it turns out and there are legal consequences too. But we can avoid the worst. This was your first offense against law, until now you were a good employee and husband. But probably you will not go home anymore.
-What will happen to my wife?
-She can go back to her family or have a new husband. She will be informed after you will be sentenced.
-When will be the trial?
-Tomorrow. I will come back with the sentence by late afternoon. Try to rest. I do everything I can. -He consoled me. We talked a little bit more, I told what I thought to be useful, then he left me. The night and the next day was terrible. I knew that people were deciding my fate in the very moments, but I did not have future anyway. I would not see the Bastion again, not be inside my wife. I have no wife anymore.
It was almost dark, when the door opened, and mr Mora and a doctor entered the cell.
-Good news, Sire, we could avoid death penalty. Our strategy worked. The court took in account that this was your only case. -I relieved. This meant that they did not investigate my bank account in Argentina. It would help later somehow, even if i did not know how.
-Regarding the sentence you lost all your right to be a citizen of our society. You are sentenced to transplant and one year in prison. -I relieved a bit. Compared to what I expected, that I loose my life, it sounded not bad.
-And which organ I loose? -I asked?
-Well, this is the point I used to give the opportunity to mr Galdamez to explain you the details. I looked at the doctor.
-In fact non of them. You are sentenced to brain transplant to another body. We have women sentenced to be executed, mostly rebels, but society can`t spare a woman. You can start a new life in the body of one of them and serve to redeem your sins. -I had mixed feelings. It meant I would never be free in my life, but was better then a life-long work camp, and much better than death.
-When it will hapen?
-Tomorrow morning.
-And will I be the same? How it will work?
-Well, exactly your frontal lobe will be removed and transplanted. It means your instincts and feelings will be slightly different, but hundred percent of our former patient preserved their consciousness and memories. -I sat silently until I realized I have no more question at the moment.

-Thank you, gentlemen. I want to be alone. Tomorrow we meet each other, dr Galdamez. -I said. I saw the door closed, then lied down, and started to sing the Shiny happy people on a slow, sad way.

I saw the door closed, then lied down, and started to sing the Shiny happy people on a slow, sad way.

Next morning they put me in a stretcher. I promised that I would not resist, but they strapped me down, following the rules.
They gave me an injection and pushed me to the operating room, besides a girl strapped down too, with the most beautiful face I had ever seen. She was sad and very peaceful. She even gave a smile to me.
-Here comes the man! -She said, then did not pay more attention to me.
-I`m sorry. -I said. She looked up to the corner of the ceiling.
-Doesn`t matter anymore. I`m happy I`m over with all of it.
I wanted to say something, but I felt myself falling asleep. When I wake up again, she was not there anymore. I felt myself light and weak, then a short look made me realize that the operation was successful. My first feeling was the panic and the futile desire to escape at least from my bounds, but in fact from my body. I had to breathe deeply to calm down. I felt myself raped and helpless. I didn`t feel my new body really mine, moreover to be trapped. Dr Galdamez entered.
-Good morning, sire. Are you OK? Don`t you have headache?
-No. -I answered. My voice frightened me again. It was humiliating to speak on this voice.
-It`s OK. You will be confused for a while. Now you go back to your cell. You will be alone for a week to get used to your body. -I sighed. I was very grateful for it. I relaxed on the bed while they pushed me over and released me in a nice small room. It was not like the cell I had been in before, much more cosy, although small. It had a comfortable bed, shower, toilet, a big mirror, table and chair to eat.
-Get to know your body, be slow and careful at the first time. -Dr Galdamez advised. The carer who brought me here left the room.
-We leave you alone. Please give me the clothes.
-Why? -I asked, still being scared of my voice, but now also of his order.
-It will be easier if you don`t hide yourself from yourself. No one else will enter the cell, except me, twice every day. -He explained. I was a prisoner, I knew I had to obey, so I got rid of the prison hospital clothes. Everyone left me alone, but I still covered myself with my hands. I felt myself very vulnerable. More, than before when I had been naked publicly. He did not embarrass me with the look I had used at the Punishment Bastion to embarrass the crucified women, but it was still uncomfortable. I was happy when he left the room.
-The following weak alone was not boring at all. I was watching the beautiful girl in the mirror and felt pity for her. It was intimidation that I saw her naked, even if she did not know it and anything anymore in death. But I couldn`t believe for days that that woman in the mirror was me. I missed my penis deeply, even if I knew that I was not truncated, I had every organs. On the contrary, my breasts were very disturbing. I often hit it with my arms or something else, sometimes painfully. I cried a lot, which was embarrassing, but in the same time relieved me. I learnt to piss alone, and my first menstruation also arrived quickly. It was also a painful experience, but dr Galdamez recognized the tampon coord, and taught me the proper higieny. He was very kind, the shame of nakedness has gone, but I kept being embarrassed because he was always in clothes while I was bare nude. I remembered how I enjoyed to have sex my naked wife in suit, and kept her naked other times too. It made me more embarrassed that I knew it was exciting for him, even if he did not give any sign of it. I learnt to close my legs and kept my hand between them, not to hide my sex, but the absence of my former sex.
Dr Galdamez listened to my feelings when he visited, and we made tests and practices of concentration and integrity. We checked if my balance was OK, measured my IQ and EQ.
-When I can get dressed up, dr Galdamez? -I asked him on the third day.
-Four days later. Until that I advise you to call me sir. It`s better if you get used to it in time. A slipped "mr" is enough to get caught.
-Yes sir! -I tried, and I felt myself smaller immediately than since I woke up first time in this small and soft body.
-So outside no one will know what I am? -I asked.
-That is your best interest. If anybody knew what you were, it would lead to serious integration problems. -He explained, emphasizing past tense. -If you cannot fit in the society, it means the probation doesn`t succeed. Consequence will be any of your alternative sentences. -He referred to work camp, more likely death. I understood that the stakes were high.
I continued my life in the solitary. The hardest was the complete absence of any clothes. If I did only see one in a wardrobe, I wouldn`t feel myself like an animal, especially when dr Galdamez visited, always properly suited. I felt true happiness, when on the seventh day he arrived with a set of blue prison suit. I smiled to him and started to dress up. The panties were very strange and homo, and I had problem with bra. He had to teach me how to wear it, but it made more comfortable to wear my own breasts (it was hard to think of it this way, but I had been practicing it for a week). The remainings were easy and the touch of the textiles were euphoric.
-We have to say farewell, miss. -Dr Galdamez said, emphasizing the miss, helping me to get used to it.
-I have to say thank you, sir.

-It was my job. I wish you meaningful life. -He said, and handed me over to some guards, who led me out from my cell, and from the building, where i left myself forever.

image50.jpg

The guards led me out from my cell, and from the building, where i left myself forever.
I was taken to a woman correctional center. First I was scared sometimes, but it was exciting that nobody knew who I was. I spent my time with household studies, even a course of make up. My life depended on the perfect disguise. The year was long in the prison and it was enough to get used perfectly to my body. However when I was finally released, I was scared of the real world a bit. Especially when the headmistress told me that they found me a husband who would take care of me. It was quite normal, I`d married on the same way.
-Who? -I asked.
-An important man, who had no time to find wife on a traditional way, so he applied to the state for one. Your life will be safe. -She said. After the visit at her I went to the dismissal department.
-Nina Vences? -The officer asked the name which I perfectly learnt on the first week. -Here are the clothes you were arrested in and all your other property. Dress up in the dressroom! -She commanded. I tried to hide that I saw these items first time, and checked them first in the dressroom. They were really small. First I thought that I got fat in the prison. Then I remembered the clothes at the Punishment Bastion. The dozens of girls I`d seen undressing and the heaps of clothes that`d been as small as that one in front of me.
I took off the prison uniform and tried on the jeans. It was narrow, but not tight. The top was better, but it also fit my body well, even under my tits. Alltogether I didn` feel myself really dressed. My shape was almost as visible as without clothes. But I realized that the women I had ever seen wore all such clothes, sometimes made of even less material, so it must`ve been normal. I was scared that I couldn`t move naturally in that dress, but I had to go out. I did, and soon I found myself outside the gates of the correctonal center, where my husband waited me. He was a tall man in his forties, with strict blue eyes. He looked everything on me, and despite he tried to hide, I saw that he liked me. I realized that soon I inevitably would have sex with this man. I didn`t worried about it so much, I had only one concern deep inside: What if he would be a man like I had been before. But on the surface I didn`t admit these thoughts to myself. I was a good husband who just exercised his rights. Meanwhile my husband was talking to me in the car on a calm, controlled manner.
-It`s pleasure to meet you, dear. I`m not a very rich man, but I work hard, you can stay at home to keep the household, and I think we will get along with each other well.
I wanted to make a good impression, so I asked about the kitchen, the garden, the neighbourhood, then his work, family. I noticed that he liked to talk about these things, and he used to look back at me regularly. By the time we arrived to his house, in fact our house, I started to fear a bit of the penis of this stranger. Of course after some months I explored my sex in the prison toilet, tried to push in my fingers, but only one was managable without uncomfortable feelings. And a regular penis was at least three fingers wide, and someone else would push it up.
-I ordered dinner for us for the first evening. -He said, indicating that it would be my job for the next evenings. During we were eating he told me that he collected a set of clothes to me, and everything else with the help of his sister, but if I would need anything, we could negotiate.
He finished the meal first, then waited me politely, but speaking less noticably. When I finished too, I said thank you, and I suggested that I shoul go and take a shower.
-Later. Now I need you to go to bed. -He said on the same calm way. I knew I had to obey. We went into the bedroom, where he immediately started to undress. I didn`t want to late, so I did the same. I laid down and opened my legs to let him in. He was very intentional, a kind of ceremonial. He was not violent, he rubbed my genitals until he got inside. I realized that it was not me who control the events, the speed, the deepness. I did not feel any arousement, I was just nervous, but my body has failed me and provided the moisture. He waited for the ripples in my muscles to subside as I instinctively tried to clench and push, then began to move at a brisk pace. I had no other job just trying to relax not to cause unnecessary pain to myself. He was lying on me, so I did not see what was happening, just tried to imagine how my pussy was look like at the moment around his cock. I waited for arousement, but it did not come. Instead I felt his growing excitement and the strange feeling that it was not me who lead, even if the things happened inside my body. I easely could imagine how is it for him to touch my naked body, outside and inside. I understood his face expressions. But I was surprised when he left my body just before I guessed he would come and put his member in front of my face. I had barely time to close my eyes and turn my head before he shot. He grabbed my head and turned it back. When I was sure that he finished sprouting, I opened my eyes. His penis was centimetres away from my face. I felt it`s odour. He waited for a while then wiped it clean between my tits.

-OK, my child. You are a good girl. -He gasped. -But next time you must open your mouth. Now go and clean yourself! And wash the bed linen tomorrow! -He lay down and soon fell asleep. I looked at him for a moment then tried to go out. It was hard to walk after a heavy man was lying on me and pushed down my loin entusiastichly. In the bathroom I watched myself in the mirror and I was happy to be able to be alone for a while. I felt my pussy used and loose. My chest and face stuck. I tried to understand why he did not cum inside me and realized how exciting might be to cum to the mouth of a woman, seeing her feel my own orgasm, just the opposite way: not sprout but swallow, not enjoy but deal with smell and taste. I would die for trying this, and I felt deep regret and loss that I did never experience it. Instead I had to prepare for it. I collected a drop from my chin and tasted it, first time in my life. It was bad indeed, like shower gel. I could hardly control it with my tongue, always slipped somewhere else. I also found it hard to bring myself to try to swallow it, but the execution was not easy either. I tried to figure out how I would deal with a full dose and how long it would take. I thought I should trying another drop, but I really didn't feel like it. I washed it down, sat for a while then went back to sleep.

I washed it down, sat for a while then went back to sleep.
I woke up the next day to find him crawling between my legs again. Soon he was inside me again.
-So he was confident with me first time. -I thought, and then stifled a sigh, caused by a stronger, unexpected jolt. He was in hurry, it was workday. Still I felt it long. I tried to think about something else, but the penis moving in and out inside my pelvis distracted me. He lifted his upper body a bit to see my nakedness covered by our mixed sweet, and accelerated. It was really uncomfortable, sometimes painful. I was still sleepy and distracted. At last he pulled his member out and stood up on the bed. I knew my duty, kneeled in front of him and opened my mouth, waiting that he would release his secretion of joy into it. He hysterically twitching it and jerked. It was ridiculous. But at last he was who had orgasm, and I had to deal with the fluid that was really different from the spoiled drop I tried the night before. It was like petroleum, very disgusting and humiliating. I couldn`t swallow it, but I was afraid of spitting it out. I tried to move it with my tongue away from my tastebuds, but it was futile. Sometimes I tried again to send it down, with no result.
-Good girl! -I heard. He was looking at my face all time and enjoyed my facial expressions. His power was that made me keep it inside.
I hated him for this "good girl".
Meanwhile my stamina made the taste less intense, even more abundant. But at least I could collect my strenght and swallow it finally.
-Show me! -He ordered. I opened my mouth, and he wiped his penis down on my tongue, giving me the densified drops to taste I knew from the night before.
-You see? Much cleaner. -He taught me as a child. -You will learn to get used to it.
He left me alone, and started to prepare. I swallowed some more to fade out the taste, put up a pair of washed black jeans and white top I found in the wardrobe, and prepared the breakfast.
Then the dinner, the breakfast again, went shopping, prepared dinner, swallow sperm. This became my life in the following years. He was very confident with his wife, the poor dead girl managed by me inside. I knew exactly what he ned, based on my memories of my former life. He got into the habit of just lying on his back and let me impaling myself on him. I knew how to move, how to show my boobs. I knew if I looked up to him with pussy eyes and mouth opened obediently I would not have to see so long his jerked cock. And he was right. I could get used to the taste, managed it until I cleaned his member perfectly. And I did not need to wash the bed linen every day. The sex was more personal this way that it happened inside my body, and in the same time it was more for duty than joy. In riding position it became good sometimes, but I never had orgasm. If I moved on a way that was good to me, he got bored and changed position, and I was just pounded again from above or behind. What I felt the most was his power, even on weekends and evenings, when I just talked to him or walked with him in these skinny clothes, in this weak, soft body, ruled by me, but in fact someone else.
I decided to quit this place when we were in bed. I was almost around orgasm when he slapped me gently on my ass to signal me to get off him so he could empty his slimy joy to my mouth. I became very angry, but didn`t do anything, just started planning.
I still had that account in Argentina, with enormous money, I just needed to acccess it. There was an old laptop at home, I used that to open a local bank account to my actual ID and transfer there money enough to buy bus tickets and make my way accross the border. I remembered the access codes, so everything went well. I was happy and hopeful all the afternoon. I still woul live my life in this body, but I would not be a handmaid, a cum dump and nothing else. But when the door slammed I knew that something went wrong.
-What is this bank account? -My husband asked angrily. I was scared, but I had to be smart.
-I was thinking if it would make easier the household, if I do not use just cash.
-Do not lie to me. Who you got the money from? -He knew everything. Probably the bank informed him, as my husband.
-I don˙t know. Probably the bank transferred automaticly what I had inherited after uncle Jesús.
-You know what I think? You have somebody else, and you try to leave me. After all the good I did for you. -He became more desperate than angry. -Didn`t I take care of you?
-You took care of me well. -I thought, remembering his touch inside me and his taste in my mouth. But I only answered a short yes. I yielded, and guessed what would come. He walked up and down in the flat.
-Sorry, my child, it has to be something consequence. In your favor.
-I go up to the Bastion? -I asked.
-I have no choice. There you can think a bit. -He probably had not went up there before, if he thought that it was possible to think on a cross.

-I understand. It will never happen again. -I told, hoping it help. But next morning, soon after he left to work, I got the message to my phone, about an hour of being crucified. I just had time for a quick lunch, then I went up not to be late.

I just had time for a quick lunch, then I went up not to be late.
I haven`t be there since I was transplanted. It was very strange to see the hanging women again. It was like they were waiting for me since I had left them. Waiting for me to join them, as if it was their revenge somehow. I felt no any sexual tension, my body did not react to theirs. It`s gone.
I looked for my cross, and in my head there was nothing else just me looking at myself with my former male eyes, and I knew that several people was looking at me the same way.
The cross had a not so steep seating, and a very short footrest, that I would be able to use just with my tiptoes to push up. Before it`d been an interesting setup, but at the moment the details were more important and less arousal. I guessed it would be a hard hour, but I couldn`t imagine it in fact. I grabbed my belt with my thumbs and rubbed my pants. I still couldn`t believe I would be up soon, with absolutely no clothes.
I came in time, and the guards were late. I was watching a moaning girl besides me, and I realized I would be bored and left her a long time ago if I were a visitor. But I had to stay there, until the squad arrived.
-First time? -I head the weak voice of the crucified. She might understand my nervous body speech. I nodded.
-You will be over it. Just keep changing positions and close your eyes as much as you can! -She said, and laid her head to the crossbeam. She did not close her eyes.
The squad arrived. They did not care of my neighbour, just surrounded me. They asked my phone for identification. Meanwhile I loosened my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. I knew that everyone was watching me expectfully, but I ned some control. Then the guards quickly took over my body and deprived me of all of my clothes. As they attached the textile handcuffs to my wrists, I still couldn`t believe that it was happening to me.
Suspension was perfect indeed. Cloth cuff was thick and at least 15 cm long, it spread the tension, and i did not even feel the ropes above, just the absolute immobilization of my wrists. The slik stripes on my feet were also wide and abundant, cut in my skin nowhere. My only concern was the strain all over my body and my humiliating position at all. I was tied up, and started the tedious hanging, showing my body to the people like I`d been before. I knew exactly what they were looking at, that they were following all my movements, breathes, face expressions. In the first minutes caring about my face was more exhaustive than hanging. I deeply wanted to hide that I was embarrassed of my exposed body, that my limbs and lung were struggling, and it was harder and harder. And the people just stood there, walking away, stopped for a while and were always watching me. A tingling built up gradually all over my bare skin because of looks. I wanted a mask, a pair of sunglasses, I would have been confident if I could turn my head away from them at least, but on long term it was exhaustive even to look aside. I saw the woman besides me on the same level. It was strange perspective. She looked back and gave an empathetic smile. I turned my head away. Her nudity annoyed me. My crucifixion meant to me everything, I worked on it with all my physical and psychological efforts, and knowing that I was just an option, carer of a pair of little bit different boobs among the dozens, probably not the most attractive, made all of it meaningless.
I felt the growing need of push up, but I did not want to move in front of my spectators. I tried breathing for a little bit more still. Just a little bit. Gaining a few minutes. I was watching the well-suited people who could go anywhere they wanted. Using their hands to carry suitcases, reading something on their phone, scratch their nose, adjusting their ties. Some of them looked at me, or the other women. Our eyes met sometimes, only for a moment.
I also wanted to do something, like them, so I did the only thing I could do, and tried to sit up. It was hard, but the seating was comfortable after minutes of hanging.
-Not bad! You could hang for five minutes! -I heard from a small group, then they walked away. I`d thought it was at least ten minutes. But I remembered that I hadn`t stay more at one cross before. I was thinking of the women who had felt the same length of time when I had been watching them.
The small footrest started to cut into my toes sharply, even if most of my weight was on my buttock. After few minutes (or a minute, or even less?) it was more comfortable to hang from my arms. I collected oxygen enough into my veins then sank back to continue the slow, slightly insufficient breathing. I was hanging and calculating how many times I would have to push up within one hour. I desired for the ground that was not so far below me. The shadow of a man covered me, then its owner stepped besides me. I couldn`t see him if I didn`t force my head turning right. When I did it, he just tried to see my buttock pressed against the wood. He was a very young man, at least ten years younger than me. He caught my eyes.
-Excuse me, I know it`s not your best time. I`m from the university, I study clothing design. We were tasked to observe female bodies here and designing clothes to suit their physical abilities. -He explained. I sat up to be able to speak. He followed my breasts changing shape and lowering without the support of my bra, then looked back to my ass before I could put it to the seating.
-Why me? I asked. There are several bodies around. The line of my pussy started tingling again of exposement. I knew before he would spoke that I did not want to hear the answer.
-Our task was to find imperfect but not ugly bodies. That is the challange for a designer. -My toes started to hurt sooner than at first time. I wanted to deal with my body alone. But my pride was also wounded.
-Imperfection? -I asked annoyed. I wanted to find something on him ai can grab and counterattack to, but under clothes it was harder on a young, healthy man.
-I apologize, these are just small things important for only a professional. Your tits need push up, and your buttock can be enhanced also with some, but I need to see it again. -I knew he would not leave me before he caught the moment, when I would push away myself from the cross, even in hanging or sitting position, meanwhile I wasn`t sure I wanted him to leave me alone. He might accelerate time that passed on leaded feet.
-What`s your name? -I asked quickly, hoping we could finish this conversation before I had to sink back to releive my aching feet.
-José.
-OK, José, I try to stand up, but I won't last long.
-Thank you...-He said, searching for adressing me.
-Nina. -I helped him, then collected my strenght and with a moan pushed myself up and away from the cross. The tension was greater than at any time since I was crucified, but I tried to hold, even turn my backside toward him. I knew he was watching my arse because of the tingling feeling on it.
-Thank you, Nina, you may stop it if you want. -I heard his voice, filled with remorse of causing pain to me. I sank down to hang.
-Cross will not let me stop. -I whispered relieved, welcoming the old tension in my arms and upper body. I closed my eyes and wanted him to carress my hair in exchange, but he did not dare or want to. I heard he started to draw. It lasted long, I had had to push up twice before he finished it.
-Look at it, Nina! -I heard his high voice. I opened my eyes and I saw myself standing on a sketched ground on the paper. Pain darted into my shoulder as I raised my head. He waited patiently. On the paper he used colors, it was very living, good drawing. My arms were below my tits, put together above a deep violet blouse, fit on my stomach and chest, with loose parts on my shoulder and arms and a sexy deep cleveage. My black bra pushed the top of my breasts out of it. A pair of night blue skinny jeans covered my legs, with very few, small glittering. A thin belt broke my lines on my waist, enhancing the widening of my hips. I loved it.
-Nice job, José. If you let it on my clothes behind me, you can carress my hair in exchange.
-It wouldn`t be fair, Nina. I know it is very embarrassing to you to be naked in front of me. -I became annoyed that my game did not work.
-I don`t speak about my pussy, José. -I tried to embarrass him, and I opened my legs slightly too as if it was unintentional. He had seen everything in the last minutes on my body anyway. It succeeded, he looked down and blushed, proving my tiny power on him. He timidly stepped closer and touched my hair. I laid my weary head in his strong palm, closed my eyes and breathing, feeling the warmth of another human being. It was good that my neck did not aching as another time when I tried to rest my heavy head on my own shoulder. When I opened my eyes again, he was looking at my bare breasts. I gave a small, weary smile. I enjoyed that he liked my tits, whatever he had said before about them. A nipple was always a strong weapon, and the cross gave it to him.
-Go away, kid, we want to see that pussy!- I heard from behind him. A small group of men stopped in front of my cross. José became embarrassed, not knowing what to do: Leave or defend the sentenced woman. I knew he had no real choice.

-Go home, José. I will be fine here. -I told him, then let him go. I was alone again with the pain in my lung and tingling on my skin, my not perfectly shaped tits exposed. The group came closer and surrounded me. I stood up to close my pussy as much as I could.

b3fb162935775485af2282abdef4230f.jpg

I stood up to close my pussy as much as I could.
-So you like to be touched? -A man asked, and carressed my side from armpit to thigh. I became a lifeless puppet and hoped that he would obey the rules that he couldn`t touch my female parts. Another one tried the shape of my buttock in his palm.
-Don`t touch my ass! -I commanded, but without the sense of power I had felt with José. Luckily he did, maybe worrying that my voice would attract the guards. They left me alone. I looked around to see if anybody else would approach, and sank back to continue my crucifixion. I pondered on the word "crucifixion". Before it used to mean: to crucify someone. Someone else.
But that time crucifixion was an eternity by then, with no visible beginning and moreover - visible end. I just moved around the pains in my body with changing of positions, and waited in vain for something. My releasement in unbelievable future, or something other hopeless thing.
-Is it hard? -A passanger asked. It had been one of my favourite questions too. In this manner he could have sought flat lice in my vagina as well. I snorted angrily, causing a tremor in my tortured upper body.
-Oh, poor dear. -He regretted.
-Do they nice? -I asked vitriolically. He did not or tried not to understand my question. I shook my boobs.
-How are they compared to the others you stared at? -I asked, knowing I won. He became embarrassed.
-Check my pussy, smell it if you wish, and leave me suffering alone. I have trouble enough. -I said angrily. He did not hurry, looked everything else besides my recommendation, then left. I stayed on the cross and hated that I had to move permanently if I did not hang, and I had to stand more and more. I felt my breasts moving. Sometimes I forgot to breath even in upper position, being occupied by struggling. After I gasped a so big inhale that the exhale couldn`t leave me without a moan. It was not good to be alone, but I was upset by "how long are you here" questions. "Where is my husband" -I thought, and realized that he may not even come. I moaned frustrated, until I recognized that people were attracted by it, then I started again.
When I saw the squad coming I deeply relieved and imagined myself how I would dress up with my own hand soon, but they walked away in front of my cross to my neighbour. I moaned frustrated, but silently, hiding my disappointment in front of them. I sat down calmly and folowed her dressing up.
Soon after she left me alone I gave up the hope to finnish this squirming ever. I trapped in eternal time, sank in the hole that existed betwen the seconds. I found myself longing for another man who would stop and accost me, just to distract me from the hanging. Immediately two of them arrived. It scared me and relieved me in the same time. What would they do, what would they say? I waited the inevitable check of my naked body with weary face. They were men, I knew they would do it in front of a naked girl who couldn`t evne hide herself with her arms. I waited a bit, looking at the Coffé shop I had been watching my wife from, then looked at them curiously. But they still stared at between my legs. I did not care anymore, but I wanted them to speak.
-This is it. Just a cut on her skin. -One of them told, but not to me, to his mate. I realized that he was speaking about my pussy.
-Lips do not protrude. Her secrets are all inside.
-This kind used to be thight. But could be more forward. -The other continued the analysis of my private part. -There`s no comfortable position in which you can bury yourself completely in it. -The first one looked at my face.
-Can you open your legs wide? -He asked. I looked back.
-No. -I told.
-We can wait. You will. -He answered easily.
-How do you know? -I asked. I got no answer. And he was right.
-Fuck off. -I said, and obeyed, looking aside. I saw a woman coming. A young, adorable one, probably from the university.
-You`re right, not the perfect. Keep searching. -I heard the ugly male voice and I felt them leaving.
The cutie stopped at the cross beside me. She glanced at me nervously. I felt pity of her, because I knew she would be on the cross soon. And I felt annoyance, because I did not want a young, pretty girl beside me. I waited her divestment. I did not like that she was not just prettier and younger than me, but also had more dignity in her very simple clothes.

I annoyedly realized she wanted to talk to me. But before she could step closer, the squad arrived and put her on the cross. I thought they hadn't even washed off the sweat of the last woman from the wood. It made me pushing myself away from my own cross, but I clearly knew that I could do nothing. I looked at the naked body of the beauty hanging besides me, testing her narrow possibilities for movement. Her little breasts were a bit of comfort to me, despite her perfect skin. I hoped I would be released sooner than her. A man arrived again to me.

A man arrived again to me. I just saw his pants. My head was mostly hanging forward to spare my neck and back. I saw that my body was completely covered by thick film of sweat. I measured the amount of oxygen in my lungs to decide when I should push up. That was the unit of time for me. I felt a hand on my cheek, which run down below my hair to my chin and slowly lifted my head.
-You seems to be here long time ago. -He told to my face. I sighed in agreement.
-I need you to talk. I can help you to sit up, if you need.
-Take me down and I can talk. -I whispered.
-I can`t. You must tell me all you feel now, from body part to body part, in details.
-Are you the doctor? -I was scared that my condition was dangerous, if the medic was there.
-Yes, I`m a research physician. I work on the origin of crucifixion, the ancient, lethal punishment, from which this punishment derived from. -I was thinking a bit if a small talk would worth the effort. I've come to the conclusion that this scientist was better than the pussy eaters before.
-OK, I sit up there, just keep me up! -I whispered, collected strenght and pushed myself up to the seating. He touched my belly and my ribs below my breasts and pushed me back.
-Lower, I cannot breath if you push my belly! -I instructed him.
-I wil touch your intimate part.
-Nothing is intimate on it anymore. -He moved his hand on my pussy and pushed me up accross my loin properly. It was kind of comfortable. I breathed in relief. His hand could be considered as panties in a way, as it covered my sex.
-So you know lot about this. Where this erotic execution comes from? -I asked to gain time. He stared at me in some astonishment.
-No, it is not...erotic.
-Thanks! -I told with a hurt laugh to the man holding my vagina in his hand.
-Taking clothes away means the condemned has started to leave the society.
-Oh. So that`s all. -I told ironically.
-Yes. I`m always upset of the people around who don`t understand it and come to see naked women, while their duty should be the witnessing of a redemption through a slow death, or today just some time of struggle.
-Some time. -I repeated, knowing how big was the difference between his time and my time.
-So have you rested?
-Yes. -I answered, and he let me down gently. The strains spread accross my body again.
-So -I whispered -I do not feel my hands. My arms gradually starts aching toward my shoulder. My shoulder and back are aching the most. It`s better to let my head hanging, it`s heavy anyway. I feel that I have no place for my lungs. When I inhale, I try to push them out upward, accross my collarbone. Even my breasts are disturbing. -I had to stop. I saw my trousers on my legs. I looked again. It was not there.
-My stomach is burning, as if I was starving. Meanwhile I feel urgency in my loin. That may be real or just because it`s nude long time ago. My legs feel as if they have been electrified. They are weak, meanwhile nervous that they cannot straighten. In fact all my body is nervous of the same position I am in long time ago. I try to calm it down, but my body longs for run away and don`t let me calm down, even if I have to admit that I still bear the crucifixion physically. -I finished. He waited a bit if I would tell more.
-Thank you. You helped a lot. Keep it. I`m sure guards will come soon. -He said, and left me.
It was good that I thought about my condition. I step out of time and hanged, until the squad came for me, quite soon indeed.
-Gentlemen!-I welcomed them, and my limbs already started to try to escape, as if it was just the matter of allowance. But I had to wait until they lower my body, touching my skin, hitting my moving boobs one last time. Then they left me alone sitting, and I was just breathing for a minute, enjoying how the ground pushed me from below. I looked up to the cross when I was able to, and tried to believe that I had been hanging there for an hour. I tried to imagine how I had looked like in the eyes of the men I had talked to. It must have been pathetic, like sitting naked on a public square. This thought made me stand up and took my clothes. Dressing up publicly was the smallest matter after all of that. I knew that the girl on the next cross was watching me, but I did not want to look back. I checked my outfit when I was ready and left the Punishment Bastion, to go back to my husband.
He was at home in front of his laptop.
-So you are over it. How was it? -He asked.
-You didn`t come. -I pointed out.
-Why whould I?
-Because you are my husband, and you should stand behind your decisions about me. -He kept quiet.
-I was hanging naked for an hour, and you didn`t come, just to see if everything was OK, to help me do and feel whatever you wanted me to do or feel when you ordered me up.
-I was thinking. About you. -He explained. -And I found a solution. You need child. -I looked at him at shock.
-No, I don`t. -I told in obvious manner.
-It`s my decision, and I made it. I went to the hopsital for test today. -He looked at the floor.
-They told me I`m too old, it is unlikely and dangerous to make children. In my age it`s normal, but we booked a treatment of impregnation for you in the sperm bank.
-It`s a rapist center. -I told him, based on my memories from high school, when some of my schoolmates told me things about that.

-It isn`t. It`s really for medical purpose. You must be there next Tuesday, at 9:30. And now go to bed! -He ordered. I sighed and took off my t-shirt again.

740full-ashley-c.-williams.jpg

-Nina Ramundo, wife of Sosimo Ramundo? -I looked up. It was a woman in my age. She was in white medical gown, but it was unbuttoned, I saw her pink shirt and black pants. She had quite big boobs, a little bit bigger than mine.
-Follow me, please! I`m Sara Ordonez. -She led me to a big, 100 square meter room. Cabinets, shelves, and tables lined the edge. In the middle there was a big fixed, solid bed, moreover table, covered with plastic sheet. Everything was very clean.
-The process will be a few hours, depends on the donors. Don`t be nervous, I will be here all the time and help.
-There will be more? -I asked.
-Yes. It`s much more efficient. Better than coming back regularly. The result is statistically the same in number. That`s why they merged it.
-How many? -Sara looked at her folds.
-We booked fifteen. We try to share the offers equally. Please take off your jeans and sit up.
-Just that?
-It would be quicker if you take off everything, you know, but not compulsory. -I took off my pants, but I kept my black top. I went to the table. There were footrest at its end, on the sides. I supposed I should sit up there, but there was a stick came out on the top at the edge, bending toward horizontal in a mild curve. I sat behind it. I felt my buttock spreading over the plastic.
-What`s this? -I asked, looked down between my leg. Sara turn around and came closer.
-The fixer. Help you lie calmly. You cannot sit up for a while to keep the sperm inside. -She started to lubricate it.
-It will be inside me?
-It is better then being tied down. Bindings also prevented donors from performing. But don`t worry, it does not hurt. Are you sure about the top? -I nodded.
She folded my jeans and put under my back.
-We need to use plastic for hygiene reasons, but clients used to sweat lot, and it`s uncomfortable. -She explained. -So are you ready? Please lie down and slowly slip on the stick with your anus! -I mapped my asshole and the tip of the stick with my finger and attached them together, then lead it to myself, in front of the watchful eyes of Sara. When I felt it inside, I slowly slipped into it. When I was ready, she went to a panel somewhere behind my head.
-Not to be scared! -She told, then pushed a button, and the stick slipped inside me deeper, meanwhile the table tilted slightly, maybe 5 degrees from horizontal, so my hips lifted a bit above my upper body. I tried to sit up, but I felt a strange pressure in my organs and in the same moment fell back. It was not painful, happened earlier than I could make real efforts to leave the table, maybe within a centimeter.
-The stick is curved a bit, it pushes your tailbone from inside. You can get used to it, tell me when I can call the first donor. I was breathing to calm down, squeezed the rod a few times with my muscles, moved a bit up to see that I could not slip down of it, then nodded. Sara opened the door, and told "come in" to someone. I hided my pussy with my hands, and tried the stick too. A young, bespectacled, pimply nerd entered, that kind who`s barely recognized by women in real life.
-She`s not naked. -He told disapppointedly.
-May you have performance issues? -Sara asked him. He shook his head, and stood in front of me. He said an impersonal "hello", and took out his bloodshot penis. Sara came too, pushed my hand and lubricated my dry pussy. The nerd followed her going away, then he put his cock inside me excited. It lasted around five minutes. I loked aside and took care of my muscles not to squeeze.
The second one took out an enormously big member. I was afraid of it would hurt. Sara saw it and asked the man if he can wait two or three donor, until I expand a little bit. Of course he did not want.
-Then please not be so fast and keep steady peace! -Sara asked him and sit down at my head and helped me breathing and relax. It helped, except when he came too deep. Sara held my hand and carressed my hair. The kindness and the job inside my vagina made me aroused gradually. I tried to calm down before the next donor, but it was impossible to hold it back. The third one finished me. It was embarrassing, but meanwhile I experienced my first orgasm in this body. It was much more intense to experience it inside. My orgasm as a man was a roman candle compared to this vulcanic flow. A fire hose to a fountain. A burning match to burning embers. After the process became easier. There was a TV on the wall, Sara turned it on to me. It mostly attracted me, until someone came too deep or fell out of peace unexpectedly. It happened rarely, and when I warned them, they became controlled for a while. Though it became annoying after a while that somebody was always fumbling inside me. When frustration became too big, I grumbled on my phatetic voice and rubbed the hip of the male with my knees. Sara immediately came and stopped him.
-What`s, my dear? -She asked, holding my hand.
-My kidney breaks off! -I complained.
-Breath with me! -Sara commanded, and helped me calm down. During I felt the man playing bored with my pubic hair. When I became relaxed, she nodded to him, but kept holding my hand.
-There is just one left. She told, when the last ugly young nerd entered. I was happy, but it didn`t want to be ended. He just tried and tried, and became more and more embarrassed of my impatient face.
-Sara! -I called out for the nurse at last.
-Please help me! -I told, putting my arms up. She understood, and helped me to take off my top and bra. He apparently became excited. Within two minutes we finished.
-You have to lie calm for fifteen minutes. -Sara informed me when we were left alone. I obeyed and touching bored the stick disappearing in my anus with my fingers. I was thinking about my life on this side of cocks and crosses, and the life I remembered from the other side. I decided how to change my future.
When I released, I hurried home to arrive before my husband. I opened his laptop again and printed a written power of attorney to my Argentinian account. I knew that I had no time after login, but the way I planned it had to work. I left the house and walked away to the other one, where the man lived I had been. I heard the voices of laugh and joy. I ranged the bell and soon my former wife opened the door. She looked happy and still was pretty, even if I did not feel attraction, just the feeling of loss.
-Miss, I brought a delivery on behalf of your former husband. This envelope holds an access to an account with his "backup savings" that was not subject of official inheritance. -I explained.
-Who`s that, honey? -I heard a male voice from inside.
-A courier, my dear! -She answered. I heard my phone beeping. I put it out from my pocket to check. It was already the order to the Punishment Bastion, and within an hour.

-Goodbye, miss! -I said farewell, and walked up to the place of my crucifixion for disobedience. Soon I was tied up stretched out, with centimeters of physical freedom, holding myself back with all of my muscles from falling forward on the steep footrest. I looked at my clothes as the guards put it to the alcove and knew that soon I would hang forward with thrusted boobs, and I would be happy that the pain in my back sucking out all of my guilt and fill me up with the sense of freedom.

thanks for following

so time of discussion arrived

which role did you like? Which main or side character moved you the most? Which one would you like to be?
how do you imagine a personality change in case of a fusion of a male frontal lobe and a female brain?
what aspect of this distopy does not work for you and which is very familiar from reality?
what did you miss and what was too much? Depiction of clothes, bodies, feelings, words, conversations?
what scene left out? What did you imagine about other girls, situations during/after reading?
did you think about an image or video or story from somewhere else in the forum?

Back
Top Bottom