Sandi

Go to CruxDreams.com
In response to the question regarding the use of a loincloth, it is one of my own personal preference and I believe it adds a bit of sensuality to the depiction. It also leaves a little for one's imagination. I know my work is amateurish compared to other work posted but I do these solely for my own enjoyment. I do try to improve with each one. I have no formal training in making these depictions. I do appreciate feedback on my work and appreciate the "likes" received.

Sandi has been my favorite subject and muse for many years and I have many photos of her to use. I always thought that Sandi made a very good subject for these type of depictions. Sandi has been the subject of several personal photo shoots. Sandi was not comfortable with being photographed directly on a cross but did allow photos of crux like poses.

Thank you for viewing. Comments welcomed.

In response to the question regarding the use of a loincloth, it is one of my own personal preference and I believe it adds a bit of sensuality to the depiction. It also leaves a little for one's imagination. I know my work is amateurish compared to other work posted but I do these solely for my own enjoyment. I do try to improve with each one. I have no formal training in making these depictions. I do appreciate feedback on my work and appreciate the "likes" received.

Sandi has been my favorite subject and muse for many years and I have many photos of her to use. I always thought that Sandi made a very good subject for these type of depictions. Sandi has been the subject of several personal photo shoots. Sandi was not comfortable with being photographed directly on a cross but did allow photos of crux like poses.

Thank you for viewing. Comments welcomed.

Well said! You’ll find a group of us who wholeheartedly agree. You will probably enjoy the Loincloth thread if you haven’t already discovered it

Thank you for sharing your art, I look forward to seeing more of Sandi

Back
Top Bottom