Regina Iudaeorum
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! Yupar!

Are you alright?????

I haven't heard anything about this!!!!

Oh! Yupar!

Are you alright?????

That's why i think i should post it here.
My place, the capital Yangon is ok. But we r the only main source to help other states. Government do not as much as they must do. Only we are helping then more. We meant "Ppls in yangon n mandalay plus ngo n NLD, that is leaded by Noble prize winner The Lady,Aung Sann Su Kyi. Government is helping but still not effect much. :(

Last edited:
Oh! Yupar!

Are you alright?????

That's why i think i should post it here.
My place, the capital Yangon is ok. But we r the only main source to help other states. Government do not as much as they must do. Only we are helping then more. We meant "Ppls in yangon n mandalay plus ngo n NLD, that is leaded by Noble prize winner The Lady,Aung Sann Su Kyi. Govrrnment is helping but still annoying. :(
There is no coverage of this here either. We get lots of Canadian and American election news, as well as the normal rubbish about terrorism and finding a Malaysian jet. We have even heard that it is hot in Iraq and children are at risk of heat stroke. Nothing about Myanmar. Thanks for letting us know. Stay safe, Yupar.

In France, the News have spoken about, but rather quickly and like if it was rather usual in your asian countries ...

Hope that you're safe , Yupar ...;)
It's a pity that apparently your government'members are more preocupated by their personnal enrichments than the safety of their population !!:eek:

Not much visible reporting here in Germany. And then, this strange tone of reporting, for example, opening with: does Aung San Suu Kyi look elegant enough when visiting flood victims, and closing with, "most tourists will notice nothing either of the government's measures to control criticism or the flood itself. All popular sites can be visited..." :doh::mad:

I did notice a report of flooding in neighbouring Manipur in India
on the BBC News website, and there's this one from Burma
but it's a week old now and hasn't been updated:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-33745840
I didn't catch any mention of it on broadcast news -
nor of the floods in Pakistan, though the typhoon that's hit Taiwan
and is threatening south China was mentioned today.
I think in the case of Burma/ Myanmar, not much gets through
government censorship at one end and neglect/ uninterest at the other :rolleyes:

I've moved this thread to 'Announcements', but with a week auto-redirect.​

Last edited:
So sad to hear about this Yupar. Stay safe. There has been no news of this disaster in my neck of the woods either. I have checked out the links you have posted and will try to do my part. I apologize for not "liking" some member's posts, it just feels weird to click on "like" with news like this:(

Last edited:
In France, the News have spoken about, but rather quickly and like if it was rather usual in your asian countries ...

Hope that you're safe , Yupar ...;)
It's a pity that apparently your government'members are more preocupated by their personnal enrichments than the safety of their population !!:eek:
Yeah it's really like that. They want to cvr the news. Here most of the thgs caused more casualities due no pre-protection n blocked news by government n military.
And lacking of good infrastructors caused more damage. For examples, in Japan, there were lots of earthquarks happened n strongest one was happened in Argentina if i m not wrong. But most casualities by earthquakes, happened in nepal n iran n other countries like under developing n developing countries. But they mentioned it n called out for help.
In our case, Taiwan's strom is worst than ours, but our dmg and casualities is greater than them. But we dont even know each other exactly as the news are blocking. FB became the main sourses for us to share news n go n help. How can we call it? Their media show only the limited truth at outside :(

And some says, in coming nov election, they hv a huge chances to lose democracy force. So the want ppls die n lost home not to involve in voting. :confused:

I did notice a report of flooding in neighbouring Manipur in India
on the BBC News website, and there's this one from Burma
but it's a week old now and hasn't been updated:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-33745840
I didn't catch any mention of it on broadcast news -
nor of the floods in Pakistan, though the typhoon that's hit Taiwan
and is threatening south China was mentioned today.
I think in the case of Burma/ Myanmar, not much gets through
government censorship at one end and neglect/ uninterest at the other :rolleyes:

I've moved this thread to 'Announcements', but with a week auto-redirect.​
yeah this is the second worst for us after Nargis Cyclone's dmgs. It is only directly effect our country only. But my foreigned frds also dont know until I told, n we also dont know until news n pictures on fb. then i got calls frm my frds n relatives near dangers areas n knew how worst it is. We are all blocked news :( It is the worst.

Not much visible reporting here in Germany. And then, this strange tone of reporting, for example, opening with: does Aung San Suu Kyi look elegant enough when visiting flood victims, and closing with, "most tourists will notice nothing either of the government's measures to control criticism or the flood itself. All popular sites can be visited..." :doh::mad:
yeah it's true, blocking in every area as much as they can :(

Taiwan government did all the neccessary thgs before typoons enter. Here, they say ok till the floods are coming. That's why very much ppl died in Nargis last few years agos wzout necessary.:( May b they want their ppls in trouble to make us not to concerntrate in election to b more democracy. Militry Ruling or Influcening is one of the worst things for the country as I suffered.

p.s I m not a poloitics n just a normal people.

Back
Top Bottom