Scenes from the life (and death!) of the female christ

Go to CruxDreams.com
Scenes from the life and death of the female christ continues with short stand alone stories. This time it is about the connection between the wife of Pilate, Claudia Procula and the female christ, Barbara of Nazareth. It's a short story in 3 parts, and each part will be posted during the upcoming days..... I enclose pics showing how I imagen Claudia and Barbara.... (Hope you don't mind B!)

The female Christ – the Claudia connection!

The fortress of Antonia, the chambers of Claudia Procula, the wife of Pontus Pilate, Jerusalem.

A bi-sexual woman named Barbara of Nazareth is laying in the bed of Claudia Procula, the wife of the mighty Roman Governor of Judea.

Claudia is also bi-sexual, and her husband Pilate tolerates this. They have an understanding, Pilate can have several mistresses, Claudia can have her female ‘friends’.

The woman laying naked next to Claudia, Barbara of Nazareth is a raising superstar in Judea. She is believed to have magical healing powers and the ability to perform miracles. She is a brilliant preacher who has managed to turn a lot of people into her followers. Some people even refer to her as ‘the daughter of god! The patriarchal power structures of the Jewish priests are however not amused with the appearance of this woman in public. She has even dared to preach that men and women are equal!

However, Claudia Procula has fallen in love with this woman, and her feelings are answered!

Being ‘the daughter of God’, Barbara is of course able to create heavenly sexual pleasures for Claudia…. Barbara has just licked and stimulated Claudia to pleasures not known to ordinary people!

Claudia consequently absolutely adore Barbara and she is prepared to use her influence to support Barbara’s cause….

After their intense lovemaking Claudia Procula takes her loved one to a pool in her quarters. Naked slave women serve them wine and grapes. The women enjoy the bath, they kiss, hug and continue to enjoy each other’s naked bodies. They continue talking.

Suddenly Barbara becomes very serious. She places her hands-on Claudia’s shoulders. Barbara starts talking to Claudia: ‘Claudia, Claudia, you are the love of my life, truly! (Barbara sob’s while talking!) Claudia love, what I am about to explain and ask you is very difficult, and I know it will be hard to understand for you. As you know, I am very unpopular among the Jewish priests, they would like to kill me any day by stoneing me to death. The only reason I am still alive is because they don’t dare to challenge you and your husband. However, I have a mission on this earth which I have tried to explain to you. To show love and compassion, and ultimately to show that life conquers death! To give hope to mankind! However, my love, this plan is not possible if the Jews stone me to death, which will eventually happen. Therefore, my love, this is hard, but I need you to help me with another plan. As I said, I must show mankind that love and life wins over death and evil. The only way that this can be done is that I am crucified! And the only person that can arrange this is your husband Claudia, Pilate!'

Claudia starts to shiver, but she is silenced in the bath tub with an intense hug and kiss! Schhhhh……listen Claudia……I need your help to get Pilate to condemn me to the cross. Thereafter I need your help to make me look apparently dead on the cross. I need also a desolated grave there I can get treatment…. I guess that after about 3 days I will be able to make a miraculous appearance that shows that I have risen from the dead! This will be the ultimate proof of my teachings, and this will be enough to create a new religion, to make the world a better place! Please Claudia, you are the love of my life, please make this possible! I know it will be very hard, but you can help me change the history of the world!

Claudia is of course shocked! After some time, she recovers however. She has tears in her eyes…. 'Barbara, Barbara my love…. this is so hard…. I love you so much………but if this is your ultimate test of my love I will do it! And you will look so lovely my love, hanging naked on me of my husband’s crosses! Tell me what I will have to do my love……. I will do it for you because I love you so much'…. (Right now, rivers of juices flow from the women’s pussies!)

Claudia continues: For you to be sentenced to the cross, I need to get some proof of a conspiracy. I need you Barbara to write a note (Barbara can write, not common for women these days!) showing that you plan to challenge the existing structures of our rule! I will give this paper to an outsider who brings it Pilate. When receiving this paper, my husband will have no choice but to condemn you to crucifixion!

Barbara hugs Claudia in the bathtub! 'Thank you, thank you Claudia my love! There are a few other things we need to discuss to make this plan work! I will have to be crucified during Passover, which is next week. Bodies are not allowed to hang over the holiday, which means that I will be taken down from my cross. One of your soldiers will appear to kill me before taken down. It’s important that my legs are not broken on the cross. When I am taken down, I need you to make arrangements for my burial. Also, you need to instruct my executioner to nail me with special nails that will minimize the loss of blood'….

The women continue to discuss the details of Barbara’s horrible destiny while continuing to make love in the bath….before leaving the bath and going to bed Claudia gives Barbara a suggestion: ‘Barbara, Barbara of Nazareth my love: I think it is a good idea that the practice and prepare your crucifixion tomorrow. I can arrange with a few of our trusted soldiers and the man that will execute you to come to the fortress tomorrow, and we will sort a few things out. We can have the main courtyard for ourselves, and I will arrange a cross like the ones on Golgotha! Barbara starts crying: ‘Thank you, thank you Claudia, I love you so much! One day we will be in paradise together! Let’s practice my crucifixion tomorrow! The two women hug and falls asleep. They both dream about crucifixions……
----------------
End of part one of three.........

540166-org (1).jpgMV5BM2Y0M2M4MzgtMTZkMC00YTk5LWJlNWMtZWU4NzdmYzQ4YWM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,48...jpg
Claudia........ ....and Barbara..............

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Scenes from the life and death of the female christ continues with short stand alone stories. This time it is about the connection between the wife of Pilate, Claudia Procula and the female christ, Barbara of Nazareth. It's a short story in 3 parts, and each part will be posted during the upcoming days..... I enclose pics showing how I imagen Claudia and Barbara.... (Hope you don't mind B!)

The female Christ – the Claudia connection!

The fortress of Antonia, the chambers of Claudia Procula, the wife of Pontus Pilate, Jerusalem.

A bi-sexual woman named Barbara of Nazareth is laying in the bed of Claudia Procula, the wife of the mighty Roman Governor of Judea.

Claudia is also bi-sexual, and her husband Pilate tolerates this. They have an understanding, Pilate can have several mistresses, Claudia can have her female ‘friends’.

The woman laying naked next to Claudia, Barbara of Nazareth is a raising superstar in Judea. She is believed to have magical healing powers and the ability to perform miracles. She is a brilliant preacher who has managed to turn a lot of people into her followers. Some people even refer to her as ‘the daughter of god! The patriarchal power structures of the Jewish priests are however not amused with the appearance of this woman in public. She has even dared to preach that men and women are equal!

However, Claudia Procula has fallen in love with this woman, and her feelings are answered!

Being ‘the daughter of God’, Barbara is of course able to create heavenly sexual pleasures for Claudia…. Barbara has just licked and stimulated Claudia to pleasures not known to ordinary people!

Claudia consequently absolutely adore Barbara and she is prepared to use her influence to support Barbara’s cause….

After their intense lovemaking Claudia Procula takes her loved one to a pool in her quarters. Naked slave women serve them wine and grapes. The women enjoy the bath, they kiss, hug and continue to enjoy each other’s naked bodies. They continue talking.

Suddenly Barbara becomes very serious. She places her hands-on Claudia’s shoulders. Barbara starts talking to Claudia: ‘Claudia, Claudia, you are the love of my life, truly! (Barbara sob’s while talking!) Claudia love, what I am about to explain and ask you is very difficult, and I know it will be hard to understand for you. As you know, I am very unpopular among the Jewish priests, they would like to kill me any day by stoneing me to death. The only reason I am still alive is because they don’t dare to challenge you and your husband. However, I have a mission on this earth which I have tried to explain to you. To show love and compassion, and ultimately to show that life conquers death! To give hope to mankind! However, my love, this plan is not possible if the Jews stone me to death, which will eventually happen. Therefore, my love, this is hard, but I need you to help me with another plan. As I said, I must show mankind that love and life wins over death and evil. The only way that this can be done is that I am crucified! And the only person that can arrange this is your husband Claudia, Pilate!'

Claudia starts to shiver, but she is silenced in the bath tub with an intense hug and kiss! Schhhhh……listen Claudia……I need your help to get Pilate to condemn me to the cross. Thereafter I need your help to make me look apparently dead on the cross. I need also a desolated grave there I can get treatment…. I guess that after about 3 days I will be able to make a miraculous appearance that shows that I have risen from the dead! This will be the ultimate proof of my teachings, and this will be enough to create a new religion, to make the world a better place! Please Claudia, you are the love of my life, please make this possible! I know it will be very hard, but you can help me change the history of the world!

Claudia is of course shocked! After some time, she recovers however. She has tears in her eyes…. 'Barbara, Barbara my love…. this is so hard…. I love you so much………but if this is your ultimate test of my love I will do it! And you will look so lovely my love, hanging naked on me of my husband’s crosses! Tell me what I will have to do my love……. I will do it for you because I love you so much'…. (Right now, rivers of juices flow from the women’s pussies!)

Claudia continues: For you to be sentenced to the cross, I need to get some proof of a conspiracy. I need you Barbara to write a note (Barbara can write, not common for women these days!) showing that you plan to challenge the existing structures of our rule! I will give this paper to an outsider who brings it Pilate. When receiving this paper, my husband will have no choice but to condemn you to crucifixion!

Barbara hugs Claudia in the bathtub! 'Thank you, thank you Claudia my love! There are a few other things we need to discuss to make this plan work! I will have to be crucified during Passover, which is next week. Bodies are not allowed to hang over the holiday, which means that I will be taken down from my cross. One of your soldiers will appear to kill me before taken down. It’s important that my legs are not broken on the cross. When I am taken down, I need you to make arrangements for my burial. Also, you need to instruct my executioner to nail me with special nails that will minimize the loss of blood'….

The women continue to discuss the details of Barbara’s horrible destiny while continuing to make love in the bath….before leaving the bath and going to bed Claudia gives Barbara a suggestion: ‘Barbara, Barbara of Nazareth my love: I think it is a good idea that the practice and prepare your crucifixion tomorrow. I can arrange with a few of our trusted soldiers and the man that will execute you to come to the fortress tomorrow, and we will sort a few things out. We can have the main courtyard for ourselves, and I will arrange a cross like the ones on Golgotha! Barbara starts crying: ‘Thank you, thank you Claudia, I love you so much! One day we will be in paradise together! Let’s practice my crucifixion tomorrow! The two women hug and falls asleep. They both dream about crucifixions……
----------------
End of part one of three.........

View attachment 638176View attachment 638177
Claudia........ ....and Barbara..............
Wonderful :clapping::clapping:real classic one, as always!

The female Christ - The Claudia Procula connection - part 2 of 3,

The next morning arrives.

Claudia tenderly kisses Barbara as she lays naked in bed and wakes her up with the following words: Time to wake up my dearest love, time to practice for your crucifixion! Barbara manages to smile a little and stretches her arms out in the ‘crucified’ position. Before going up, the women make love intensely. Claudia has tied Barbara’s wrists to the posts of the bed, in order to get her in the ‘crucifixion mood’…. Barbara screams as she climaxes.

Claudia has choosen a new dress for Barbara. It’s a simple one-piece greyish tunic, which is rather tight. Claudia explains: This is what you will wear today my love and on your actual day when arrested. It’s easy to undress you, just one forceful rip at the neck, and the whole dress will fall to the ground, and you will have nothing under, so our soldiers will have an easy job. And the dress is perfect for your image, a humble poor prophetess…. It also enhances your lovely curves and breasts. Claudia smacks Barbara’s large breasts…….

Barbara and Claudia dresses. Claudia then takes Barbara to a table in her chambers. On the table lies three different crown of thorns! Barbara will have to were one of these ‘crowns’ on her day of crucifixion! Barbara understands Claudia’s logic. She has been referred to as ‘the queen of the Jews’ by some followers, and this will serve as a mockery. Barbara choses the smallest crown of thorns, made by only three small branches of stalk from roses. A good choice, you look cute wearing that 'crown' Claudia comments.

The women walks to another table. Barbara’s pussy becomes even wetter! On this table lies three different dildos, made of well-polished splinter free ebony.

Claudia speaks: Barbara, Barbara my love. I have decided that you will have some comfort on your cross that to some extent can compensate all the horrible pain you will have to endure.

You are familiar with these dildos my love, we have used them many times! I will arrange that one of these are fitted on the sedile on your cross! It will both give you some pleasure while crucified and add to your humiliation as the public watches this, including myself!

Barbara expresses her gratitude and she kisses Claudia intensely: 'Thank you my love, thank you! I choose the medium sized one, that will fit my pussy perfectly! Claudia, another thing, just in case, can you see to that my pussy is lubricated before this is inserted in me'?

Claudia replies: 'of course, my love, I have a special gel that I will give to the executioner'.

Before continuing, the women hug each other tenderly. Claudia continues her tour. At the next stop, Barbara starts to shiver with fear and anticipation!

In front of her against the wall stands three crossbars, greyish rough wood with different weights. The crossbars have been used many times so there is still dried blood on the wood. Claudia explains. ‘As I am sure you know my love, you will have to carry your crossbeam to the execution site. All of these crossbars are designated for women, they weigh less then the ones used for men. Still, these bars weigh differently. You will be naked of course, to the enjoyment of the spectators and the soldiers. Undress, and then choose which one you will carry. Barbara undresses. She takes her time. She feels the weights of the different crossbars. Eventually she decides to take the medium weight crossbar. Claudia replies, a good choice my love, I guess you wouldn’t make it to the crucifixion site if you choose the heaviest one. But at the same time the people need to see that you suffer, so it is a good compromise! Barbara sobs, as she puts back her crossbar.

Finally, they stop at a table with three different floggers. Barbara is still naked. Claudia continues: As you know, flogging is a legal requirement before crucifixion, that can not be avoided. You will receive 39 lashes, so I propose the softest flogger without bones attached to it, to minimise the damage. It would not be good for our plan if you die of the wounds caused by your whipping! We will try 15 th lashes today with the soft whip at the whipping post!

First however, I want to warm you up a little my love, so go down on the floor on all four, your sweet ass up in the air please! Barbara is submissive, and she obeys…. Suddenly the air is broken, as the whip hits her lovely butt! Swooooshhhhh…. AHHHHHHH…. Barbara screams of pain and pleasure in a strange combination. In all she receives 5 lashes. After the ‘test’ of the whip, Barbara puts on her simple dress again.

Finally, Barbara writes the note where she can be linked to conspiracy against Rome, and hands it over to Claudia. After that the women kiss, and Claudia asks Barbara again: Barbara, Barbara my love, the light of this evil world, are you sure you want to go through with this?

Barbara replies in a trembling voice: ‘Yes my love, there is no other way. And it can’t be done without your help my sweetest love.’ Claudia hands Barbara a cup of wine. ‘Drink my love, take this cup. It’s rehearsal time. It will be painful, but not nearly as painful as the real event since you will not be nailed to the cross today, only tied. However, that will be painful enough! One final question before I call in the guards. ‘Do you want me to instruct the guards to rape you today’? Barbara nods her head and replies in a trembling soft sweet voice: ‘Yes Claudia my love, it has to happen’. Claudia then shouts as loud as she can:

Guards!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of part 2 of 3......I enclose a pic showing Barbara with a little less clothes............I think she will look lovely hanging on the cross!

540166-org (1).jpgBarbara.jpg
Claudia Barbara

The female Christ - The Claudia Procula connection - part 2 of 3,

The next morning arrives.

Claudia tenderly kisses Barbara as she lays naked in bed and wakes her up with the following words: Time to wake up my dearest love, time to practice for your crucifixion! Barbara manages to smile a little and stretches her arms out in the ‘crucified’ position. Before going up, the women make love intensely. Claudia has tied Barbara’s wrists to the posts of the bed, in order to get her in the ‘crucifixion mood’…. Barbara screams as she climaxes.

Claudia has choosen a new dress for Barbara. It’s a simple one-piece greyish tunic, which is rather tight. Claudia explains: This is what you will wear today my love and on your actual day when arrested. It’s easy to undress you, just one forceful rip at the neck, and the whole dress will fall to the ground, and you will have nothing under, so our soldiers will have an easy job. And the dress is perfect for your image, a humble poor prophetess…. It also enhances your lovely curves and breasts. Claudia smacks Barbara’s large breasts…….

Barbara and Claudia dresses. Claudia then takes Barbara to a table in her chambers. On the table lies three different crown of thorns! Barbara will have to were one of these ‘crowns’ on her day of crucifixion! Barbara understands Claudia’s logic. She has been referred to as ‘the queen of the Jews’ by some followers, and this will serve as a mockery. Barbara choses the smallest crown of thorns, made by only three small branches of stalk from roses. A good choice, you look cute wearing that 'crown' Claudia comments.

The women walks to another table. Barbara’s pussy becomes even wetter! On this table lies three different dildos, made of well-polished splinter free ebony.

Claudia speaks: Barbara, Barbara my love. I have decided that you will have some comfort on your cross that to some extent can compensate all the horrible pain you will have to endure.

You are familiar with these dildos my love, we have used them many times! I will arrange that one of these are fitted on the sedile on your cross! It will both give you some pleasure while crucified and add to your humiliation as the public watches this, including myself!

Barbara expresses her gratitude and she kisses Claudia intensely: 'Thank you my love, thank you! I choose the medium sized one, that will fit my pussy perfectly! Claudia, another thing, just in case, can you see to that my pussy is lubricated before this is inserted in me'?

Claudia replies: 'of course, my love, I have a special gel that I will give to the executioner'.

Before continuing, the women hug each other tenderly. Claudia continues her tour. At the next stop, Barbara starts to shiver with fear and anticipation!

In front of her against the wall stands three crossbars, greyish rough wood with different weights. The crossbars have been used many times so there is still dried blood on the wood. Claudia explains. ‘As I am sure you know my love, you will have to carry your crossbeam to the execution site. All of these crossbars are designated for women, they weigh less then the ones used for men. Still, these bars weigh differently. You will be naked of course, to the enjoyment of the spectators and the soldiers. Undress, and then choose which one you will carry. Barbara undresses. She takes her time. She feels the weights of the different crossbars. Eventually she decides to take the medium weight crossbar. Claudia replies, a good choice my love, I guess you wouldn’t make it to the crucifixion site if you choose the heaviest one. But at the same time the people need to see that you suffer, so it is a good compromise! Barbara sobs, as she puts back her crossbar.

Finally, they stop at a table with three different floggers. Barbara is still naked. Claudia continues: As you know, flogging is a legal requirement before crucifixion, that can not be avoided. You will receive 39 lashes, so I propose the softest flogger without bones attached to it, to minimise the damage. It would not be good for our plan if you die of the wounds caused by your whipping! We will try 15 th lashes today with the soft whip at the whipping post!

First however, I want to warm you up a little my love, so go down on the floor on all four, your sweet ass up in the air please! Barbara is submissive, and she obeys…. Suddenly the air is broken, as the whip hits her lovely butt! Swooooshhhhh…. AHHHHHHH…. Barbara screams of pain and pleasure in a strange combination. In all she receives 5 lashes. After the ‘test’ of the whip, Barbara puts on her simple dress again.

Finally, Barbara writes the note where she can be linked to conspiracy against Rome, and hands it over to Claudia. After that the women kiss, and Claudia asks Barbara again: Barbara, Barbara my love, the light of this evil world, are you sure you want to go through with this?

Barbara replies in a trembling voice: ‘Yes my love, there is no other way. And it can’t be done without your help my sweetest love.’ Claudia hands Barbara a cup of wine. ‘Drink my love, take this cup. It’s rehearsal time. It will be painful, but not nearly as painful as the real event since you will not be nailed to the cross today, only tied. However, that will be painful enough! One final question before I call in the guards. ‘Do you want me to instruct the guards to rape you today’? Barbara nods her head and replies in a trembling soft sweet voice: ‘Yes Claudia my love, it has to happen’. Claudia then shouts as loud as she can:

Guards!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of part 2 of 3......I enclose a pic showing Barbara with a little less clothes............I think she will look lovely hanging on the cross!

View attachment 638582View attachment 638583
Claudia Barbara
Wonderful:clapping:

The female Christ - The Claudia Procula connection - part 3 of 3, in other words 'the end'

Claudia knocks on the door to her chambers. That is the signal for Barbara’s ‘crucifixion rehearsal’ to begin!!

Four strong soldiers’ rushes towards Barbara. They slap her face, take hold of her arms and they tie her hands behind her back.

They shout: You are under arrest bitch, you are to stand trial!

With that, Barbara is taken into a hall connected to the fortress yard. Claudia has taken the role as her judge, sitting on a chair in the hall with soldiers flanking her. Barbara is brought to her. She is made to kneel.

Claudia starts to speak: So you are Barbara of Nazareth, who has been called also ‘the daughter of God and ‘queen of the Jews…….Barbara, serious aqusations has been brought against you which I can not disregard…..I have here 3 witnesses that will testify against you…….first witness, please begin….

The witnesses are played by Claudia’s sexy female slaves…. The first one, called Eulalia begins: Wise ruler, I have heard that this woman wants to establish a new rule in this province, with herself as the queen! She tries to fool you with her talk about love and forgiveness, but she want’s power, right here in Judea!

Claudia continues, 'thank you, next witness please!'

Another of Claudia’s slaves, a woman called Kathy starts to speak: 'Governor, I saw this woman attacking one of our important money lenders in the temple! She mentioned that she will attack our present economic system, and our prominent Goldman Samuel banking company'!.

The third witness, a slave woman called Beate testifies: Ruler of Judea: I have heard this woman preach that men and women are equal, that slaves and free citizens are alike! This is outrageous and a threat to our wonderful society!

Claudia then turns to Barbara:

'What has the accused to say for herself?' Barbara looks Claudia in her eyes and stammers as tears flow down her pretty face: 'Wise ruler, I have only been preaching about love and forgiveness and I do have the gift to heal people……. I have never plotted against the present rule, my reign is not of this world wise ruler'….

Claudia replies: ‘Hmmm, interesting, so you do admit you are a queen even though you don’t want to be specific of where your land exists…. However Barbara, I have received a document written by yourself! It’s a bit unspecific but in this document, you clearly express your dislike with the existing power structures! As one of the witnesses said, you clearly think that slavery is wrong! That all humans are equal, and that women have the same rights as men! This is outrageous!!! You also propose to forbid the Samuel Goldman Banking Company, one of the greatest contributors to our rule, to charge interest! All this evidence is overwhelming, I can only classify it as sedition! Now speak woman!'

Poor Barbara does not defend herself, she only sobs and says gently: 'All I wanted was to do good Governor'……

Claudia concludes: ‘Very well, I have heard enough and is ready to make my ruling. Guards make the prisoner stand up'! The guards roughly force the sobbing Barbara up on her feet.

Claudia announces her verdict: ‘Barbara of Nazareth, I have heard overwhelming evidence of your guilt. I find you quilty of sedition and being an enemy of Rome and our local Jewish rulers. I therefore sentence you to death. You will be executed today by crucifixion! Soldiers take this woman away and crucify her naked! (The same scene appears a week later, then Pilate sentence Barbara to crucifixion for real!)

With that, Barbara is taken out to the courtyard. A soldier rips her simple tunic at her neck. Her simple dress fall to the ground leaving her totally naked, to the enjoyment of the male guards! (However, Claudia is supervising this mock crucifixion)

Barbara tries to cover her private parts with her hands and arms, but the guards take hold of her arms. They start playing with her big breasts. ‘Look at these melons, they are certainly queens’ size’ Yeah, maybe she is royalty, ha, ha! ‘And feel this pussy, she is soaking wet! Maybe her reign is the brothel! More laughter from the soldiers!

Claudia gives a sign. With that Barbara is taken to a whipping post. She is made to embrace the whipping post, almost like embracing a lover! Her hands are retied, and her arms are stretched out above her pretty head. Barbara is now standing only on her tip toes. Her body is very tight against the wood of the post. She can get some sexual stimulation by rubbing her breasts and pussy against the post. A soldier walks up to Barbara:

'Prisoner, you are coming off easy today, your ugly naked body will receive only 15 lashes of the whip today! You are to count the lashes and after each stroke I want you to scream out the number and the words ‘I am a whore and a traitor! Understand bitch?! Barbara sobs and says a soft ‘yes sir’. She closes her eyes and rubs her body a little bit more against the pole. Juices flows from her pussy and her nipples are erect!

Barbara trembles as she is awaiting the first blows on her naked back and butt. The air is broken…….swooooshhhhh……..crack! The first blow hits her lovely butt hard! Barbara screams of pain, but remembers to say one, I am a whore and a traitor sir!

The soldier doing the whipping is content. In the background Claudia is excited by seeing her submissive lover being tortured. Claudia starts fingering herself, she is soaking wet. Several painful hard blows lands on Barbara’s unprotected naked back and butt. Her back is not bleeding yet because a comparatively soft whip is used, but it is criss-crossed with ugly bruises and welts. Finally, Barbara screams out FIFTEEN, I AM A WHORE AND A TRAITOR! Barbara than hangs in her wrists, totally exhausted. The soldier who has done the whipping revives Barbara by throwing a bucket of cold water over her. He then shouts: YOU MISRABLE LYING CUNT, YOU CHEATED WHILE COUNTING! Therefore, you will receive 10 more lashes, with another whip! Claudia nods as a sign of her approval. Barbara screams, nooooooooo, have mercy, please! The soldier scornfully replies, ‘daughter of God, really?’ Not so courageous anymore bitch?!

Ten more lashes lands on poor Barbara’s back and butt. Now some blood starts to pour from her wounds. She is then released and slumps down in front of the whipping post. Two soldiers drag her naked whipped body out into the open courtyard. She is made to kneel. A ring of soldiers who are sexualy aroused stand around her and starts to insult and harass the poor woman.

Claudia watches the erotic spectacle from a distance, she has almost fingered herself to an orgasm!

‘Queen of the Jews, one of the soldiers pronounces! A proper queen must have a crown! His fellow soldier joins in, yeah, yeah, crown her majesty, crown her, ha, ha! Two soldiers stretch out poor Barbara’s arms. A third soldier stands in front of her with the cruel crown of thorns that she has chosen earlier.

The soldier starts to speak: 'Barbara of Nazareth, queen of the Jews and the daughter of God: I herby put this crown on your head, thus confirming that you are a royalty! All hail the queen!' The soldiers standing in a ring around the naked woman all shout ‘hail queen Barbara of Nazareth’, as the soldier in front of her slowly puts the cruel crown of thorns on her beautiful head. Barbara cries as she feels the thorns dig into her forehead. The soldier continues to speak: ‘And now your highness, you will soon mount your throne that we have prepared for you, a Roman cross, ha, ha, ha!!! Comrade’s bring her crossbar!

Barbara stammers no, no, no as she is burdened with her crossbar. The soldier ties her to the platibulum at her arm pits. Barbara’s arms are then twisted around the crossbar, and her wrists are tied at the end. She is lifted to the standing position. The head soldier speaks again: 'Time to walk to your throne queen, walk bitch, eh, I mean your majesty, ha, ha'.

Barbara then feel a sharp sting of the whip on her already tortured back, followed by a commanding voice: ‘Move dirty bitch’! Reluctantly Barbara staggers forward. She is beginning to regret her choices………Barbara is made to walk around the fortress yard, since this is only the ‘rehearsal crucifixion’.

After three laps around the yard, with insulting soldiers heckling her, she sees it: The stipes, the upright of her cross! She starts to shiver, and her tears fall freely from her pretty eyes. She murmurs: 'Oh God, oh God, forgive me, save me, don’t let me drink this cup, save me from being crucified, please'…. She is made to lay down on her back in front of the stipes. The leader of the soldiers speaks again: ‘Well, I guess we poor soldiers earn a reward, doing all this hard work’. We can’t let our precious queen mount her throne un fucked, ha, ha! Colleagues spread her legs!'

The soldiers don’t have to work that hard, Barbara, being submissive, spreads her legs willingly. She prays a little: 'Goddess, let your will be done'…….Minutes later the first soldier is humping her…..he quickly spends his load…..in all Barbara is fucked by four soldiers, leaving her belly full of Roman seed….(The rapes resulted in a pregnancy for Barbara, and 9 months later she gave birth to a lovely daughter, but that’s another story.)

Humiliated, flogged, crowned with thorns, made to carry her heavy cross and raped……Barbara now lays naked on the ground, panting in front of her cross. Suddenly Barbara’s executioner arrives on the scene. Claudia has arranged that this person also will be responsible for her real crucifixion one week later, a trusted executioner that will help realize the special plan……. Barbara is shocked when the executioner looks down on her. It’s a soldier which she has healed earlier this year, called Wraggelius!

Wraggelius is an experienced executioner and he has performed many tortures and crucifixions of women. However, Wraggelius heart can also be filled with compassion, and he feels a bit guilty having to perform the crucifixion of this gentle woman! To a certain extent, he understands his role in Claudias and Barbaras plans. Barbara and Wraggelius eyes meet, and Barbara gives Wraggelius her forgivness: 'I forgive you soldier, carry on with your duties!'

Before re-tying Barbara’s wrists to the crossbar, Wraggelius whips Barbara’s big melons, in all five lashes. Barbara is forced to scream between the lashes, ‘I am an enemy of Rome!’ After that, Barbara’s wrists are tied to the cross bar, and the ropes at her armpits are removed. The soldiers are now ready to lift Barbara, to make her mount her cross and cornu!

However, before doing this Wraggelius inserts the special gel supplied by Claudia into Barbara’s pussy! Wraggelius also attaches a small clip on Barbara’s tender sensitive and engorged clit! More pain for poor naked Barbara, she is now regretting her choices and having doubt’s that she is the chosen one, ‘the daughter of God’.

Two soldiers start lifting the naked woman. Barbara is moaning softly as her feet dangles freely in the air, and gravity makes her feel pain and uncomfort. Now time for a critical moment, to make Barbara ride the cornu that has been mounted on her cross! Fortunately, her pussy is wet of excitement and it has also been lubricated with the gel supplied by Claudia. Nevertheless, the cornu is big and it takes some time for the soldiers to force her to get the whole cornu inserted. Barbara starts screaming, a mix of pain and pleasure. The executioner exclaims, ‘yeah ride it your highness, ride it! After that the executioner ties Barbara’s petite feet to the stipes, Barbara is crucified!

Claudia has been watching the erotic spectacle from a distance she has fingered herself during the whole process. She has now reached a point where she can’t hold her emotions back anymore. Juices flow from her cunt and she is having contractions. Her breathing is heavy. All of a sudden, she climaxes and her sounds of lust echoes over the courtyard….OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Barbara is now feeling the effects of being crucified, although she is only tied to the cross. It will be a different story next week when she is nailed for real to the cross!

Even now, the pain is unbearable! The ropes scrape at her wrists and ankles and hanging naked with only minimal support of the small sedile and the cornu is of course causing enormous pain. Cramps and spasm starts to develop in her arm and leg muscles, breathing becomes difficult.

Barbara starts to do the dance of the dammed, raising herself in order to get some air and to alter the centres of pain in her body. When she can’t take it anymore, she falls in the ‘sitting position’, and once more the cornu penetrates her! Ahhhhhggggggg!!!!!!!

The cycle is repeated continuously, there is of course no way of avoiding the pain. In a moment during the ‘standing phase’, she manages to scream out ‘Help me God, Help me’, which of course amuses the soldiers watching this erotic spectacle. Claudia has decided that Barbara will hang for about one hour during this ‘training crucifixion’. During Barbara’s last ten minutes on the cross, she is not able to raise herself very much. She more or less sits on her cornu all the time, ‘fucking it’!

She is becoming a bit delirious because of all the pain and her breathing is difficult. However, feelings of pure lust are beginning to take command of her body. Her nipples are standing straight out, liquid is pouring from her pussy and her breathing is fast. A familiar feeling in her belly and strong vaginal contractions! OH, OH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Suddenly it happens, Barbara get’s a heavenly orgasm on the cross!

After that all gets dizzy, her head falls onto her chest and she slips into semi unconsciousness. She hears in a distance the sounds of soldiers applauding her, and shouting something like, ‘all hail the queen of whores, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!

Claudia decides that Barbara has had enough for today, after all she needs to be in good shape for her real crucifixion with nails within a week! She orders her to be taken down from the cross. Slave girls comes forward and starts giving Barbara medical treatment. She is taken to Claudia’s private chambers again, where she is washed, and her wounds are treated.

She soon lies naked in Claudia’s bed. Barbara is exhausted after todays ‘training session’ on the cross. She falls to sleep immediately and starts dreaming. She is dreaming about her upcoming crucifixion ordeal. In her sleep she fingers herself and squeezes one nipple. She makes sounds, a mix of OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! And AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!......the ‘daughter of god is having a good night!

Claudia joins her loved one in bed and the women enjoys the warmth of each other bodies. Claudia whispers softly in Barbara’s ear, ‘I love you’!

A week later, Barbara is arrested for real! She is sentenced, flogged, humiliated, made to carry her cross, and finally crucified naked. Claudia is watching her love being tortured and executed on the cross.

The plan made up earlier works however. Barbara is almost dead when she is taken down from her cross before the Passover holiday. She is taken to a grave in a cave, where she receives medical treatment. After 3 days Barbara is secretly smuggled out of Judea to India, but Claudia makes sure that Barbara is seen by several people on her journey. That’s how the rumour starts that Barbara has risen, that she is alive, that she has conquered death!

Claudia has promised Barbara to help to spread the new religion. She therefore starts writing ‘the gospel of Barbara, about her life as a healer, about her teachings of love, forgiveness and the message that love conquers even death, which is proven by Barbara’s death on the cross and her resurrection.

Before distributing what Claudia has created, she shows the gospel to a Roman friend who in our days would be called a marketing consultant. Claudia’s friend persuades Claudia that a woman will never ‘sell’ as the creator of a new religion. Therefore, Claudia replaces Barbara with a fictious male. (She thinks Barbara won’t mind, the main thing is that the message is spread.)

Claudia Procula asks her friend, the marketing consultant: What shall I call this man? Her friend replies: ‘Why not call him Jesus? I think that will sell!’

The end of part 3 and story.
---------------------------------------------
(Maybe I will compose the 3 parts into one story. Pics showing Barbara)

446.jpg964091e5569293e9552b271410a320a4.jpg

Last edited:
The female Christ - The Claudia Procula connection - part 3 of 3, in other words 'the end'

Claudia knocks on the door to her chambers. That is the signal for Barbara’s ‘crucifixion rehearsal’ to begin!!

Four strong soldiers’ rushes towards Barbara. They slap her face, take hold of her arms and they tie her hands behind her back.

They shout: You are under arrest bitch, you are to stand trial!

With that, Barbara is taken into a hall connected to the fortress yard. Claudia has taken the role as her judge, sitting on a chair in the hall with soldiers flanking her. Barbara is brought to her. She is made to kneel.

Claudia starts to speak: So you are Barbara of Nazareth, who has been called also ‘the daughter of God and ‘queen of the Jews…….Barbara, serious aqusations has been brought against you which I can not disregard…..I have here 3 witnesses that will testify against you…….first witness, please begin….

The witnesses are played by Claudia’s sexy female slaves…. The first one, called Eulalia begins: Wise ruler, I have heard that this woman wants to establish a new rule in this province, with herself as the queen! She tries to fool you with her talk about love and forgiveness, but she want’s power, right here in Judea!

Claudia continues, 'thank you, next witness please!'

Another of Claudia’s slaves, a woman called Kathy starts to speak: 'Governor, I saw this woman attacking one of our important money lenders in the temple! She mentioned that she will attack our present economic system, and our prominent Goldman Samuel banking company'!.

The third witness, a slave woman called Beate testifies: Ruler of Judea: I have heard this woman preach that men and women are equal, that slaves and free citizens are alike! This is outrageous and a threat to our wonderful society!

Claudia then turns to Barbara:

'What has the accused to say for herself?' Barbara looks Claudia in her eyes and stammers as tears flow down her pretty face: 'Wise ruler, I have only been preaching about love and forgiveness and I do have the gift to heal people……. I have never plotted against the present rule, my reign is not of this world wise ruler'….

Claudia replies: ‘Hmmm, interesting, so you do admit you are a queen even though you don’t want to be specific of where your land exists…. However Barbara, I have received a document written by yourself! It’s a bit unspecific but in this document, you clearly express your dislike with the existing power structures! As one of the witnesses said, you clearly think that slavery is wrong! That all humans are equal, and that women have the same rights as men! This is outrageous!!! You also propose to forbid the Samuel Goldman Banking Company, one of the greatest contributors to our rule, to charge interest! All this evidence is overwhelming, I can only classify it as sedition! Now speak woman!'

Poor Barbara does not defend herself, she only sobs and says gently: 'All I wanted was to do good Governor'……

Claudia concludes: ‘Very well, I have heard enough and is ready to make my ruling. Guards make the prisoner stand up'! The guards roughly force the sobbing Barbara up on her feet.

Claudia announces her verdict: ‘Barbara of Nazareth, I have heard overwhelming evidence of your guilt. I find you quilty of sedition and being an enemy of Rome and our local Jewish rulers. I therefore sentence you to death. You will be executed today by crucifixion! Soldiers take this woman away and crucify her naked! (The same scene appears a week later, then Pilate sentence Barbara to crucifixion for real!)

With that, Barbara is taken out to the courtyard. A soldier rips her simple tunic at her neck. Her simple dress fall to the ground leaving her totally naked, to the enjoyment of the male guards! (However, Claudia is supervising this mock crucifixion)

Barbara tries to cover her private parts with her hands and arms, but the guards take hold of her arms. They start playing with her big breasts. ‘Look at these melons, they are certainly queens’ size’ Yeah, maybe she is royalty, ha, ha! ‘And feel this pussy, she is soaking wet! Maybe her reign is the brothel! More laughter from the soldiers!

Claudia gives a sign. With that Barbara is taken to a whipping post. She is made to embrace the whipping post, almost like embracing a lover! Her hands are retied, and her arms are stretched out above her pretty head. Barbara is now standing only on her tip toes. Her body is very tight against the wood of the post. She can get some sexual stimulation by rubbing her breasts and pussy against the post. A soldier walks up to Barbara:

'Prisoner, you are coming off easy today, your ugly naked body will receive only 15 lashes of the whip today! You are to count the lashes and after each stroke I want you to scream out the number and the words ‘I am a whore and a traitor! Understand bitch?! Barbara sobs and says a soft ‘yes sir’. She closes her eyes and rubs her body a little bit more against the pole. Juices flows from her pussy and her nipples are erect!

Barbara trembles as she is awaiting the first blows on her naked back and butt. The air is broken…….swooooshhhhh……..crack! The first blow hits her lovely butt hard! Barbara screams of pain, but remembers to say one, I am a whore and a traitor sir!

The soldier doing the whipping is content. In the background Claudia is excited by seeing her submissive lover being tortured. Claudia starts fingering herself, she is soaking wet. Several painful hard blows lands on Barbara’s unprotected naked back and butt. Her back is not bleeding yet because a comparatively soft whip is used, but it is criss-crossed with ugly bruises and welts. Finally, Barbara screams out FIFTEEN, I AM A WHORE AND A TRAITOR! Barbara than hangs in her wrists, totally exhausted. The soldier who has done the whipping revives Barbara by throwing a bucket of cold water over her. He then shouts: YOU MISRABLE LYING CUNT, YOU CHEATED WHILE COUNTING! Therefore, you will receive 10 more lashes, with another whip! Claudia nods as a sign of her approval. Barbara screams, nooooooooo, have mercy, please! The soldier scornfully replies, ‘daughter of God, really?’ Not so courageous anymore bitch?!

Ten more lashes lands on poor Barbara’s back and butt. Now some blood starts to pour from her wounds. She is then released and slumps down in front of the whipping post. Two soldiers drag her naked whipped body out into the open courtyard. She is made to kneel. A ring of soldiers who are sexualy aroused stand around her and starts to insult and harass the poor woman.

Claudia watches the erotic spectacle from a distance, she has almost fingered herself to an orgasm!

‘Queen of the Jews, one of the soldiers pronounces! A proper queen must have a crown! His fellow soldier joins in, yeah, yeah, crown her majesty, crown her, ha, ha! Two soldiers stretch out poor Barbara’s arms. A third soldier stands in front of her with the cruel crown of thorns that she has chosen earlier.

The soldier starts to speak: 'Barbara of Nazareth, queen of the Jews and the daughter of God: I herby put this crown on your head, thus confirming that you are a royalty! All hail the queen!' The soldiers standing in a ring around the naked woman all shout ‘hail queen Barbara of Nazareth’, as the soldier in front of her slowly puts the cruel crown of thorns on her beautiful head. Barbara cries as she feels the thorns dig into her forehead. The soldier continues to speak: ‘And now your highness, you will soon mount your throne that we have prepared for you, a Roman cross, ha, ha, ha!!! Comrade’s bring her crossbar!

Barbara stammers no, no, no as she is burdened with her crossbar. The soldier ties her to the platibulum at her arm pits. Barbara’s arms are then twisted around the crossbar, and her wrists are tied at the end. She is lifted to the standing position. The head soldier speaks again: 'Time to walk to your throne queen, walk bitch, eh, I mean your majesty, ha, ha'.

Barbara then feel a sharp sting of the whip on her already tortured back, followed by a commanding voice: ‘Move dirty bitch’! Reluctantly Barbara staggers forward. She is beginning to regret her choices………Barbara is made to walk around the fortress yard, since this is only the ‘rehearsal crucifixion’.

After three laps around the yard, with insulting soldiers heckling her, she sees it: The stipes, the upright of her cross! She starts to shiver, and her tears fall freely from her pretty eyes. She murmurs: 'Oh God, oh God, forgive me, save me, don’t let me drink this cup, save me from being crucified, please'…. She is made to lay down on her back in front of the stipes. The leader of the soldiers speaks again: ‘Well, I guess we poor soldiers earn a reward, doing all this hard work’. We can’t let our precious queen mount her throne un fucked, ha, ha! Colleagues spread her legs!'

The soldiers don’t have to work that hard, Barbara, being submissive, spreads her legs willingly. She prays a little: 'Goddess, let your will be done'…….Minutes later the first soldier is humping her…..he quickly spends his load…..in all Barbara is fucked by four soldiers, leaving her belly full of Roman seed….(The rapes resulted in a pregnancy for Barbara, and 9 months later she gave birth to a lovely daughter, but that’s another story.)

Humiliated, flogged, crowned with thorns, made to carry her heavy cross and raped……Barbara now lays naked on the ground, panting in front of her cross. Suddenly Barbara’s executioner arrives on the scene. Claudia has arranged that this person also will be responsible for her real crucifixion one week later, a trusted executioner that will help realize the special plan……. Barbara is shocked when the executioner looks down on her. It’s a soldier which she has healed earlier this year, called Wraggelius!

Wraggelius is an experienced executioner and he has performed many tortures and crucifixions of women. However, Wraggelius heart can also be filled with compassion, and he feels a bit guilty having to perform the crucifixion of this gentle woman! To a certain extent, he understands his role in Claudias and Barbaras plans. Barbara and Wraggelius eyes meet, and Barbara gives Wraggelius her forgivness: 'I forgive you soldier, carry on with your duties!'

Before re-tying Barbara’s wrists to the crossbar, Wraggelius whips Barbara’s big melons, in all five lashes. Barbara is forced to scream between the lashes, ‘I am an enemy of Rome!’ After that, Barbara’s wrists are tied to the cross bar, and the ropes at her armpits are removed. The soldiers are now ready to lift Barbara, to make her mount her cross and cornu!

However, before doing this Wraggelius inserts the special gel supplied by Claudia into Barbara’s pussy! Wraggelius also attaches a small clip on Barbara’s tender sensitive and engorged clit! More pain for poor naked Barbara, she is now regretting her choices and having doubt’s that she is the chosen one, ‘the daughter of God’.

Two soldiers start lifting the naked woman. Barbara is moaning softly as her feet dangles freely in the air, and gravity makes her feel pain and uncomfort. Now time for a critical moment, to make Barbara ride the cornu that has been mounted on her cross! Fortunately, her pussy is wet of excitement and it has also been lubricated with the gel supplied by Claudia. Nevertheless, the cornu is big and it takes some time for the soldiers to force her to get the whole cornu inserted. Barbara starts screaming, a mix of pain and pleasure. The executioner exclaims, ‘yeah ride it your highness, ride it! After that the executioner ties Barbara’s petite feet to the stipes, Barbara is crucified!

Claudia has been watching the erotic spectacle from a distance she has fingered herself during the whole process. She has now reached a point where she can’t hold her emotions back anymore. Juices flow from her cunt and she is having contractions. Her breathing is heavy. All of a sudden, she climaxes and her sounds of lust echoes over the courtyard….OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Barbara is now feeling the effects of being crucified, although she is only tied to the cross. It will be a different story next week when she is nailed for real to the cross!

Even now, the pain is unbearable! The ropes scrape at her wrists and ankles and hanging naked with only minimal support of the small sedile and the cornu is of course causing enormous pain. Cramps and spasm starts to develop in her arm and leg muscles, breathing becomes difficult.

Barbara starts to do the dance of the dammed, raising herself in order to get some air and to alter the centres of pain in her body. When she can’t take it anymore, she falls in the ‘sitting position’, and once more the cornu penetrates her! Ahhhhhggggggg!!!!!!!

The cycle is repeated continuously, there is of course no way of avoiding the pain. In a moment during the ‘standing phase’, she manages to scream out ‘Help me God, Help me’, which of course amuses the soldiers watching this erotic spectacle. Claudia has decided that Barbara will hang for about one hour during this ‘training crucifixion’. During Barbara’s last ten minutes on the cross, she is not able to raise herself very much. She more or less sits on her cornu all the time, ‘fucking it’!

She is becoming a bit delirious because of all the pain and her breathing is difficult. However, feelings of pure lust are beginning to take command of her body. Her nipples are standing straight out, liquid is pouring from her pussy and her breathing is fast. A familiar feeling in her belly and strong vaginal contractions! OH, OH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Suddenly it happens, Barbara get’s a heavenly orgasm on the cross!

After that all gets dizzy, her head falls onto her chest and she slips into semi unconsciousness. She hears in a distance the sounds of soldiers applauding her, and shouting something like, ‘all hail the queen of whores, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!

Claudia decides that Barbara has had enough for today, after all she needs to be in good shape for her real crucifixion with nails within a week! She orders her to be taken down from the cross. Slave girls comes forward and starts giving Barbara medical treatment. She is taken to Claudia’s private chambers again, where she is washed, and her wounds are treated.

She soon lies naked in Claudia’s bed. Barbara is exhausted after todays ‘training session’ on the cross. She falls to sleep immediately and starts dreaming. She is dreaming about her upcoming crucifixion ordeal. In her sleep she fingers herself and squeezes one nipple. She makes sounds, a mix of OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! And AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!......the ‘daughter of god is having a good night!

Claudia joins her loved one in bed and the women enjoys the warmth of each other bodies. Claudia whispers softly in Barbara’s ear, ‘I love you’!

A week later, Barbara is arrested for real! She is sentenced, flogged, humiliated, made to carry her cross, and finally crucified naked. Claudia is watching her love being tortured and executed on the cross.

The plan made up earlier works however. Barbara is almost dead when she is taken down from her cross before the Passover holiday. She is taken to a grave in a cave, where she receives medical treatment. After 3 days Barbara is secretly smuggled out of Judea to India, but Claudia makes sure that Barbara is seen by several people on her journey. That’s how the rumour starts that Barbara has risen, that she is alive, that she has conquered death!

Claudia has promised Barbara to help to spread the new religion. She therefore starts writing ‘the gospel of Barbara, about her life as a healer, about her teachings of love, forgiveness and the message that love conquers even death, which is proven by Barbara’s death on the cross and her resurrection.

Before distributing what Claudia has created, she shows the gospel to a Roman friend who in our days would be called a marketing consultant. Claudia’s friend persuades Claudia that a woman will never ‘sell’ as the creator of a new religion. Therefore, Claudia replaces Barbara with a fictious male. (She thinks Barbara won’t mind, the main thing is that the message is spread.)

Claudia Procula asks her friend, the marketing consultant: What shall I call this man? Her friend replies: ‘Why not call him Jesus? I think that will sell!’

The end of part 3 and story.
---------------------------------------------
(Maybe I will compose the 3 parts into one story. Pics showing Barbara)

View attachment 640696View attachment 640697
Very good, very interesting, very well written and very classic..thanks for nice story!

Back
Top Bottom