Scenes from the life (and death!) of the female christ

Go to CruxDreams.com
Especially in Minnesota-mosquitoes in the summer, and frigid air the rest of the year. So much on this site ignores the practical side of life.

I’ve only been to Minneapolis once, and mosquitos the size of dachshunds took me a bit by surprise.

Hi everyone! Time for a the first part of a short story about a modern female Christ.

Episodes from the life of the female Christ……a modern female Christ!

The scene is a very fancy meeting room. The top secret (of course!) organisation GCO, Global Capitalist Organization are having an emergency meeting. The chairman, director Wragg opens the meeting:

- ‘Gentlemen (only men are members, top global executives and bankers), as you all know we have an unexpected threat to our common interests and the way the global system works, a system that has made us the real rulers of the world. It is quite unbelievable, but one single idealistic young woman, Jessica Christ has managed to challenge our system in a serious way!'

Wragg continues:

- 'We have used our influence in a ‘soft’ way to stop her. We have made some threats through our thugs that we control, we have closed her social media accounts, we have had slandering campaigns, we have tried to frame her, and her banking facilities have been closed. This has not worked so far, somehow she manages to get her message spread through the net and through meetings to more and more devoted followers around the globe. The masses are starting to cry for real change of the global system!'

-'The significant political rulers of the world, who as you all know we control, are becoming nervous, they are not sure that they can handle this situation if it escalates!'

-'Gentlemen, this young woman thinks she is a kind of a female Christ!' (She is btw from the small American town of Nazareth, Pennsylvania.)

'-I will give you an update of what she preaches, it is quite insane, but she seems to get through to the masses! She teaches that we all are equal and that everyone should live a simple equal debt free life in peace and harmony with each other and in balance with nature! She shows no understanding of the consequences for the military industrial complex, the banks, the FED and our capitalist economy and industry in general! As I said, more and more people, especially the young, are beginning to revolt and they seem to really believe that change is possible, that there is another way of life'!

-'Esteemed colleagues, this crazy Christ like woman must be stopped now! Just a simple assassination is no problem, but that is not enough! We need to make an example, so that her followers understand the consequences of rebellion against the system. Without traceability back to us of course!'

- ‘So what do you propose director Wragg, asks a mighty banker named Madiosi.’

- ‘Fellow brothers, I am proud to announce a powerful final solution to the problem. I have just set up a secret foundation that is well funded and it’s impossible to trace the founders. The organisation is called ‘The Crux Foundation’ and it is lead by a very trustworthy person with the codename ‘Tree’. They will receive instructions via very advanced encrypted mail, and then they will take care of ‘Jessica Christ’ and her closest followers, two other women, in a very fitting and spectacular way, he, he!’

The rest of attending directors stands up and they give director Wragg a warm and loud applause!!

-'Bravo, bravo brother Wragg, let’s go ahead with your plan!'

End of part 1.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Time for a the first part of a short story about a modern female Christ.

The scene is a very fancy meeting room. The top secret (of course!) organisation GCO, Global Capitalist Organization are having an emergency meeting. The chairman, director Wragg opens the meeting:

- ‘Gentlemen (only men are members, top global executives and bankers), as you all know we have an unexpected threat to our common interests and the way the global system works, a system that has made us the real rulers of the world. It is quite unbelievable, but one single idealistic young woman, Jessica Christ has managed to challenge our system in a serious way!'

Wragg continues:

- 'We have used our influence in a ‘soft’ way to stop her. We have made some threats through our thugs that we control, we have closed her social media accounts, we have had slandering campaigns, we have tried to frame her, and her banking facilities have been closed. This has not worked so far, somehow she manages to get her message spread through the net and through meetings to more and more devoted followers around the globe. The masses are starting to cry for real change of the global system!'

-'The significant political rulers of the world, who as you all know we control, are becoming nervous, they are not sure that they can handle this situation if it escalates!'

-'Gentlemen, this young woman thinks she is a kind of a female Christ!' (She is btw from the small American town of Nazareth, Pennsylvania.)

'-I will give you an update of what she preaches, it is quite insane, but she seems to get through to the masses! She teaches that we all are equal and that everyone should live a simple equal debt free life in peace and harmony with each other and in balance with nature! She shows no understanding of the consequences for the military industrial complex, the banks, the FED and our capitalist economy and industry in general! As I said, more and more people, especially the young, are beginning to revolt and they seem to really believe that change is possible, that there is another way of life'!

-'Esteemed colleagues, this crazy Christ like woman must be stopped now! Just a simple assassination is no problem, but that is not enough! We need to make an example, so that her followers understand the consequences of rebellion against the system. Without traceability back to us of course!'

- ‘Fellow brothers, I am proud to announce a powerful final solution to the problem. I have just set up a secret foundation that is well funded and it’s impossible to trace the founders. The organisation is called ‘The Crux Foundation’ and it is lead by a very trustworthy person with the codename ‘Tree’. They will receive instructions via very advanced encrypted mail, and then they will take care of ‘Jessica Christ’ and her closest followers, two other women, in a very fitting and spectacular way, he, he!’

The rest of attending directors stands up and they give director Wragg a warm and loud applause!!

End of part 1.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wonderful! Looking for the rest of the story!

Yes, indeed, it does seem a fairly copper bottomed scheme, now you come to mention it... ;)

It might accidentally start a world religion, but it does have other, ah, 'advantages'. :D

Not sure we need another world religion. Quite enough problems with the ones we have already!!!!

I like to think we, by which I mean the human species entire, is moving into a post-religion stage of development. Religion's going to be around for a very long time, and when it’s gone it won’t have been eradicated, it’ll just have faded away.

A Short Fantasy

She called herself a Christian and gave every indication of being devout. She was good-natured, kind, generous and humble. Her name was Martha.

He was an atheist and a cynic. He generally avoided conversations with believers as they tended to be boring. Every now and then he would meet someone worthy of engagement in debate and he found it exhilarating, especially if he felt he had maybe put a little dent in their commitment to their religion. When he met her, however, it was different. He felt a lustful attraction to her that went well beyond sexual desire. She was like a tender and beautiful flower that he wanted to slowly crush in his hand. His name was William.

William put his first challenge to Martha in the form of a fantasy hypothesis. He asked her if she really was committed to the imitation of Christ, would that include mortification of the flesh? Would it include experiencing to a limited extent what Jesus had suffered? She lowered her eyes and thought for a moment. This was good, he decided, because she didn't either dismiss it or accept it quickly. She took time to imagine the implications. Then she said, "Yes, I would."

This was the foundation Jesse needed to build on. He had to work out a plan to lure her to his house. He would also need an accomplice, preferably female, to carry out the plan. That would take time, but he had already prepared some parts of it. He had also found a way to finance the whole thing. There were several men and a couple of women he knew who were sadists. They sometimes did scenes together or with others they would encounter, and always in consensual arrangements. Sometimes, though, a degree of enforcement was needed.

Three or four of the men called themselves perverts, often with a snarky grin or a little chuckle. One of them, Jesse, after a few drinks one night, told William how they had hired a woman to take some abuse. They paid her well and did no permanent damage to her. She did cry out at times and she did leave with bruises and red welts over much of her body. Jesse had served as her bodyguard. He let out a hoarse chuckle at this point and then continued. He was certainly not the law enforcement type, but he was the one man trusted by all to uphold the agreed-upon rules. He had a truncheon, a Bowie knife and a small revolver just in case. At point, one of the men, a big guy in a sexually charged fever, wanted to stab her in some parts of her body so that he could watch her bleed and maybe lick the blood. Jesse reminded the guy of the rules and when the fellow pulled out a knife, Jesse brought him down with the truncheon. The others agreed with his action and tied the guy up for the rest of the session. Later, the young woman thanked him, took her money and left. He figured she would need about two weeks to fully heal, but that she was in good shape otherwise. The big guy apologized, said he understood why Jesse had to hit him and was very leary of breaking any rules after that.

Jesse liked the idea being proposed by William and was sure some of the others would pay good money to see it and even more if they could participate in some way. William was a little reluctant to allow that, but he said he would think about it. Next they talked about ways to carry it out without any severe or lethal treatment of the volunteer. It would have to appear to her as a holy ceremony in which she was the chosen one to follow in the path of the Lord and suffer as he did. There would have to be a certain stage quality to it and perhaps a choir singing. They proposed and swatted away several such ideas before coming up with a plan that was relatively safe, easy to carry out, practical and simple and given a high dose of spirituality.

William owned a property which was being renovated. It was in a warehouse and factory section of the city where few people were about on the streets at night. Most of the work was being done on the first and second floors. There was a third floor with nice views of the skyline just over the roofs of a couple of warehouses nearby, but he thought the large windows could pose a problem if anyone just happened to be snooping about. The basement, however, was ideal. It was dry and fairly clean. It was also quite large and could accommodate at least 50 people in what he determined would be the viewing area to the side. He would set up a tiered set of rows with room for about 14 people per row. One of the support poles directly across from the viewing platform could be utilized as a cross. An area a few yards away would include the whipping post and other elements. He wouldn't be able to do the whole stations of the cross in that tight area, but he could have her carry something back and forth in front of the spectators as they jeered her. Maybe he could allow a few to come down and strike her with sticks for a little extra money. It would have to be tightly controlled. He would ask Jesse to help and hire a couple of more tough guys to help.

Once the place had been properly prepared, he invited Martha and one of her friends, Theresa, to come have a look. Once downstairs he turned on the overhead lights and let them examine the stage he had set up. Martha ran her hand across the rough wood of what he aid would be her whipping post. He used the possessive so as to encourage her to think of this as her adventure, as her showing commitment to her faith and, perhaps, even if she was not totally aware of it, her fantasy-come-true sexual experience. Theresa, who appeared to be as enraptured as Martha, blessed herself a few times as they walked along the path where Martha would have to bear her cross. Theresa was a Catholic and very much schooled in the stages of suffering Jesus endured. When they reached the large supporting column already adorned with a wooden cross beam above and a platform for her feet below, they both looked up in wonder. Each then bowed her head in prayer before what would soon become Martha's scene of passion.

Wragg continues:

End of part 1.

Excellent concept, xso, but one question: does Tree's telephone 15892_CH-0400---The-Crank-Handle-Telephone_11606.jpg receive instructions via very advanced encrypted mail?

Episodes from the life of the female Christ……a worried mother!

Hi everyone! I decided to make a sequel to this short story. Part one has already been posted, but I repost also this part, since it is connected with part 2, which is new. I hope someone likes it, maybe our fellow crux perverts Barbara and her friend Eulalia..... (They appear in the second part) :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'The female christ - a worried mother'

Part 1 (Previously posted, part 2 is new!)
………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
A small house in the outskirts of Jerusalem……………………………….

Sandra of Nazareth is standing naked in a bathtub in front of her mother. Sandra’s mother, Maria is gently washing her only daughter. Sandra is a beautiful petite woman, a little bit more than 20 years old. Long dark hair, large breasts, and a very feminine body with lovely curves….her beautiful face glows of happiness and love…..

Sandra’s mother has a cloth with warm water. She tenderly rubs Sandra’s soft skin from top to toe.

Sandra stretches out her arms and moans vaguely of pleasure as the cloth moves over her large breasts and tender pussy……ohhhhh…….yes……….

However, her mother, Maria, has tears in her eyes!

Her daughter has earned quite a reputation as a preacher and healer lately.

Sandra of Nazareth, a woman, has by doing so challenged the existing established patriarchal power structures thus getting her many enemies. This despite that she has only been doing good and preaching love and forgiveness. The local religious leaders are plotting against her.

Between her soft strokes on her daughter’s body, Maria starts to speak to her daughter:

‘Sandra, Sandra, my beloved daughter! Why did you have to upset the priests at the temple yesterday! I have heard rumours that some powerful people now think that you have crossed a line, that they want you put on trial by the Romans!’

Maria notices that her daughters’ nipples are pointing straight out and that they are very stiff. Sandra has closed her eyes and she places her hands on her mothers’ shoulders. Sandra’s breathing is heavier than normal.

In a soft loving voice Sandra replies:

‘It is going to be alright….mother, mother, have faith in our Goddess in heaven!

Her mother replies:

‘Daughter, daughter, my beloved daughter, I don’t think you understand! I have even heard that influential people want you killed, that they want you to be crucified naked by the Romans! They want to send a clear message to others by crucifying you, to refrain from challenging the existing way society works! Preaching that men and women are equal, what were you thinking daughter!

Did you hear daughter! Crucified! They want to scourge you, and then nail you naked in public to the tree of shame! Daughter, daughter, please, please, spare me this! Why can’t we leave Jerusalem for a while! Let’s go back to Nazareth today and stay there while things cool down here in Jerusalem.

Continue to heal people but keep a low profile. Please daughter, please, I beg you!!!!'

Sandra of Nazareth has indeed heard her mothers’ words, ‘they want you crucified’……These words make a very strong impact on her, she starts to shiver!

She takes her hands away from her mother’s shoulders and she stretches out her arms in the ‘crucified’ position while her mother tenderly dries her newly washed naked body.

While being dried, Sandra continues to have her eyes closed. She imagens herself hanging naked on a cross, screaming in front of many, many spectators insulting her….these thoughts make her very, very scared of course…..se murmurs a vague, why Goddess, why…..no….please……no……

However, these thoughts also make Sandra very horny and sexually excited! Juices starts to flow from her pussy….Sandra lowers her arms and she hugs her mother.

She whispers in her mothers’ ear: ‘It’s going to be alright mother, it’s going to be alright…..we must have faith in our Goddess, I must follow her will…..and she want’s me to stay in Jerusalem’…..

With tears flowing like a river from her eyes, Sandra’s mother fetches her daughters newly washed dress, a greyish simple tunic. She gently dresses her daughter. When this is done she exclaims: I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! DAUGHTER, OH MY LOVELY DAUGHTER, PLEASE, PLEASE RECONSIDER!!!!!........ Sandra’s mother has just finished her words when somebody is knocking on the door.

Sandra opens the door. Outside stands two of her beautiful disciples, Sassi and Barbara. Sandra has frequently made love to them, as to the rest of her 11 disciples. Sassi starts to speak: ‘Sandra my love, we miss you! The rest of your friends are waiting for you at the garden of Gethsemane!’ (Except the disciple Judith who right now is meeting some important people…) ‘Come and join us!’

Sandra hugs her mother a last time. ‘Mother, mother, I will send someone to your house tonight, you will not be alone. Mother, Mother I LOVE YOU, but I have to fulfil my destiny’……after that Sandra of Nazareth joins her friends and starts walking barefoot to the garden of Gethsemane.

Simultaneously at the Roman fortress of Antonia: The chief Jewish priests are in a meeting with the Roman Governor, Pontius Pilate. The priests have persuaded Pilate to have Sandra arrested and put on trial. One of Sandra’s followers, Judith is also attending the meeting. She informs the priests and Pilate where Sandra can be found this evening. One of the priests gives Judith 30 silver shekels as payment for this information. Judith is then told to accompany a patrol of Roman guards on a mission to arrest Sandra of Nazareth, the gentle healer and preacher.

Sandra has now arrived at the garden of Gethsemane. She is cheered by her followers……within an hour she will be betrayed and arrested…….

The end (of part 1)

I changed my mind, here comes a short sequel to the story above, ‘A worried mother’!

A worried mother, part 2

Maria of Nazareth, the mother of the beautiful, gentle healer and prophetess Sandra of Nazareth, a young woman a little bit more than 20 years old. Maria is standing in a crowd that has gathered outside of the gates of the Roman fortress of Antonia in Jerusalem. Soon the gates will be opened, and the prisoners that will be executed today will be brought through these gates to Jerusalem’s execution site, Golgotha, were crucifixions are carried out.

Maria is accompanied by two close friends, Eulalia and Barbara. They hug and try to comfort Maria, who is on the verge of a nervous breakdown, due to all anxiety that has occurred since she got confirmed that her daughter has been arrested and put on trial by the Romans.

The word has spread among the crowd, that Maria’s only daughter, Sandra of Nazareth, has been sentenced to death by the Romans! Maria’s mother has heard these rumours, and now she is shaking and sobbing, almost out of control! She has problems comprehending the situation. Yesterday she washed Sandra’s beautiful naked body while they stayed in their house in Jerusalem…..and now……the buzz among the crowd says that the Romans has sentenced a woman to death by crucifixion…..and most of them laugh and make jokes about it, they are looking forward to this horrible event. It can’t be true, it can’t be true Maria thinks for herself, it must not be true! It can’t be my daughter; it must be another woman! She falls down on her knees and starts to pray……Goddess, oh sweet Goddess, spare me this, make a miracle, save my only daughter!!! Goddess, the rumours must be wrong, let it be another woman that has been sentenced, not my daughter, not my daughter, please………………Helped and supported by her friends, Barbara and Eulalia Maria stands up again and stares and the gates….

Suddenly a trumpet is heard, and the crowd calms down a little. The fortress gates are opened. A Roman officer on a horse, Madiosus, is the first person that is seen by Maria, the mother of the gentle young woman Sandra of Nazareth……..then follows about 10 soldiers and the executioner, Wraggelius, and his aides…

Maria’s heart starts to race, when she sees the first prisoner to be executed today. It’s a young man, maybe 25 years of age of Jewish origin. Well built, muscular and with almost no beard. Horror in his eyes, as a lash from a soldier’s whip drives him forward. The young man’s shoulders are burdened with a heavy piece of timber, timber that soon will be a part of his cross!

Maria could of course expect this, but she is still shocked by the fact that the young man is completely naked! He also has a strong erection, despite the fact that he is soon to be executed! The women in the crowd have already started to insult and comment the naked man. Strangely, Maria and her friends Barbara and Eulalia, although being horrified by all uncertainty regarding Sandra’s fate, are sexually excited by the view of the naked young man. Discreetly Barbara starts to finger herself!

The placards declaring the criminal’s offences are carried by young women that walk beside them. On the first placard can be read ‘Dimas, murderer’.

Soon the second prisoner can be seen by Maria. Her gaze becomes all dizzy, she has problems comprehending the information that her eyes passes to her brain. She focuses on the second placard bearer……in disbelief she starts to read, while avoiding focusing on the second prisoner’s curvy body.

Sa………nd……ra of Naz…areth….sedition…enemy of Rome and Judea, blasphemy, ‘daughter of God’…..Reluctantly she changes focus from the placard to the second prisoner………

NO, NO, NO, NO this can’t be, this can’t be! She starts to shake and screams out violently her despair! Maria’s friends hug her all they can and forces her to drink some wine. Maria calms down a little and focuses again on the second prisoner…..It’s a woman, it’s her only daughter, the gentle healer and prophetess, Sandra of Nazareth!!!!

Maria forces herself to watch. Her only daughter is completely naked, her long dark hair cannot cover her! Even her thick curly black pubic hair can be seen by all, it has not been covered! Her big heavy breasts sways as she stumbles slowly forward towards the crucifixion site. Erect nipples! On her thigs traces of semen can be seen, the Roman pigs have brutally raped her poor child! Monsters!

Sandra carries on her shoulders a heavy patibulum, heavy timber, a dull greyish piece of wood on which she soon will be nailed, screaming out her agony……. Her daughter’s back and butt are criss crossed with bloody welts, the Roman bastards have tortured her poor baby by whipping her child hard! How can the Roman soldiers be so cruel she thinks for herself, her daughter has done nothing wrong! Maria can see that her daughter is crying. Despite all of Sandra’s humiliation and tears, she can see that her eyes glows with love, even when she looks at her executioners….it is as she is saying, ‘I forgive you all’. Maria tries to get eye contact with her daughter. She then notices that her executioners have placed a cruel crown of thorns as a mockery on her daughter’s head. Small rivulets of blood can be seen on her lovely forehead.

Maria lovers her eyes and looks at something that is hanging around her daughters’ neck. She screams out once more in disbelief! Noooooo, so humiliating! The executioners have hung around her neck the nails that will be used to crucify her! Big, rusty but sharp nails that soon will penetrate her daughters delicate and tiny wrists and feet! However, the humiliation doesn’t stop there. Maria can almost not believe her eyes! Attached to a string hangs from Sandra’s neck a well-polished wooden dildo, about 15 cm’s long and 4 cm’s wide! Barbara speaks to Maria: ‘Looks like they will penetrate your daughter’s vagina with that dildo when they crucify her, it will serve as a cornu….it might be some kind of relief for her….. Sandra’s mother doesn’t see it the same way, she slaps her friends face! Barbara manages to say a faint ‘sorry. Although it is totally absurd in this situation, a part of Barbara envy Sandra, she would like that that dildo was inserted in her womanly parts……

The procession continues, and Maria sees the last prisoner, a man. He is of course also naked. Middle aged but well-built and in good shape. Maria notices that also this prisoner has a strong erection, and that the prisoners gaze is focused on her lovely daughters tortured back and well-rounded butt, and her lovely shapely legs. Maria thinks for herself, ‘you dirty pig, you get your erection by looking at my lovely daughter’s naked body!’ Pig! She reads his name placard, ‘Hubertus, thief’

The last prisoner is followed by another small group of soldiers. The condemned prisoners continue slowly forward, ‘motivated’ by lashes from the soldier’s whips. The soldiers have some problems to keep the public on a reasonable distance from the prisoners. The crowd is excited and (apart from Sandra’s mother and friends) they show no sympathy or pity for the naked prisoners. Insults are strong and frequent, and mostly directed towards Sandra. ‘Kill the traitor, crucify her, she is an enemy of the people and Rome! She saved others, but look at the naked slut now, she can’t even carry her cross properly’! The insults go on and on. Sandra’s mother has to be helped by her friends in order to be able to follow her naked daughter’s death procession, all the emotions are becoming to much for her. Eulalia gives Maria some more wine, and Barbara continues to discreetly finger herself….

A few moments later, Sandra’s mother hears shouts from the soldiers. ‘Get up you miserable cunt, simulation will not save you from your cross! You are supposed to be a healer, heal yourself and carry your cross bitch!’ The soldiers start to whip poor Sandra. The officer, Madiosus intervenes, he realizes that the poor woman is running out of strength. He orders the soldiers to stop the whipping.

He then decides that someone else must carry Sandra’s cross the last meters to the execution site. The officer points at Sandra’s mothers friend, Barbara. ’ Woman, come her!’ Barbara has no choice, she walks towards the officer and the fallen naked woman, Sandra. The officer barks an order: ‘Woman, your name’? ‘Barbara of Jerusalem’, she replies’. The officer continues: ‘Barbara, carry this woman’s cross!’ Barbara reluctantly obeys. However, being as masochist she is also sexually excited when she lifts up the heavy cross piece and places it over her shoulders…. Wow, she thinks as Barbara’s pussy starts dripping and her nipples starts to stiffen……maybe I shall take over this gentle woman’s role as a preacher, Barbara thinks for herself. ‘What a pity that I am not naked’……..the sad procession continues to its destination….

Finally, they arrive at the execution site, embellished with grey wooden stakes, the ‘stipes’, which are erected on the small hill.

Barbara drop’s Sandra’s cross in front of her stipes. Their eyes meet, and Sandra exclaims a vague’ ‘Thank you woman, one day you will be with me…….remember this moment, follow your inner voice….’ Barbara then goes back to Sandra’s mother and Eulalia, who has a good front view of the horrible place… Maria, Sandra’s mother is kneeling, praying and sobbing…….Barbara gives her more wine…

Crucifixion preparations are made. Sandra’s cornu is mounted on her stipes. The man of German origin is crucified first, on the right of Sandra’s cross to be. Then Sandra is nailed to her cross. Her screams are limitless as her tender wrist are nailed to the cross. She is made to take the cornu in her pussy and finally her small feet are nailed to the stipes. Finally, the young man is crucified left to Sandra. He soon starts to insult the gentle woman. Both men still have their erections despite their horrible pain.

Sandra’s mother can just watch the terrible spectacle. Between her cries, the words, why, why, why can be heard. Barbara is also kneeling in front of Sandra’s cross. Barbara’s gaze is transfixed, she can not take her eyes from the terrible but erotic spectacle. She remembers the crucified woman’s words to her: ‘follow your inner voice’…….she discreetly starts to masturbate…..oh,oh,ohhhhhhhh……..

The hours pass. Six hours later, the prisoner’s legs are broken and they soon die. Sandra’s mother pays the officer to take her daughter’s body down from her cross. She also gets permission to bury her daughter, with the help of her friends Barbara and Eulalia.

Exhausted, broken and devasted, Maria, the mother of her beloved crucified child, Sandra of Nazareth, is escorted home by Barbara and Eulalia. They all stay together during the night, hugging and trying to get some sleep.

Barbara has strange dreams about sex and crucifixion that night. The next morning, she leaves the house and goes to a square in Jerusalem. Eulalia has accompanied her.

Barbara starts to speak in a loud voice: ‘People of Jerusalem, I speak the words based on Sandra of Nazareth’s teachings’…………….

The end

A female Christ during the Spanish civil war

Barbara, a volunteer on the republican side in the Spanish civil war…. she hates violence and has joined the war becaused she felt obliged to help the people and the victims of war. She has practiced her medical skills and help wounded on both sides. She has given comfort to the needed and she always had a kind word to people that she met and helped, enemy or foe alike!

During the turmoil following a battle, she had been arrested by the Franco soldiers. Now she spends the night in a dull prison cell. Barbara is both a very religious person and very obsessed with sex. She struggles with this in her mind, since she has been taught that sex is a sin. However, in her cell she is either praying our masturbating. Since she is loving and submissive, she often fantasies about being tortured raped and executed naked! She has some vague memories of an earlier life where she is crucified naked! This is one of her favourite masturbation scenarios! After each such session, she feels ashamed and spends an hour praying, naked. Back home she combined the praying by whipping herself, exclaiming ‘forgive me father, I am a sinner!’

Morning arrives in Spain and her cell door is opened. Four guards and a priest enter her cell! Two guards grab Barbara and make her stand up.

Barbara is shocked! What is the priest doing here? The leader of the guards starts reading a document. Since it is in Spanish, she does not understand it completely. Barbara manages to understand a few key words however. Her panic and despair start growing in her body, as she understands the Spanish words for ‘execution’, ‘rebel’ and garotte! What is happening, I have not killed anyone, I have just helped people, even Franco soldiers!

After the proclamation is read, the guards rip of Barbara’s grey prison dress, leaving her beautiful body completely naked, to the joy of the guards and the priest! Barbara notices that the priest has a strong erection!

The chief of the guards exclaims something like’ Rebel bitches like you deserve to die naked’.

After that Barbara is made to kneel in her cell. The priests put's his hand on her head and starts reading a prayer. He gives her some wine and a piece of bread and says something like ‘your sins are forgiven my child’…. he then leaves the cell and waits just outside the door. He hears as Barbara screams nooooooooooooooo………!!!!!!! She is held down on the floor and she is being brutally raped by the four guards. Strangely enough is Barbara’s pussy soaking wet, so the guards have no problems ‘entering’ her private parts…….

Then the rape is finished, Barbara is made to stand up again. She is in shock and sobbing; her pussy is full of the Franco guard’s sperm…. her hands are tied behind he back and she is lead out of her cell.

She is lead through a dull dark corridor, out into an open yard surrounded by walls………. After a few moments, she sees it, the instrument of her execution standing on the other side of the yard. She screams out loud, noooooooooooooo, I don’t won’t to die!

What has caught the naked woman’s eye is the garotte, a dark stool with a pole, which has an iron collar and a screw at the top of the pole. This will be used to execute her, she will be strangled as the screw will be pushed further and further into her neck and the screw will eventually break her beautiful neck! The priest and more guards stand at the garotte. Then Barbara sees her executioner, a man with a black hood. She screams again! Barbara doesn’t know this of course, but the executioners name is Wraggelio. (Who by the way also has a strong erection!)

Barbara looks at the stool at the garotte, and notices another strange thing, the stool is equipped with a wooden dildo, she is going to be penetrated while executed!

Barbara has arrived at the garotte. The guards force her to sit on the stool, and to take the wooden dildo in her pussy. Barbara is very wet, so she can take the dildo easily. Despite the horrible situation, she moans with pleasure, ohhhhhhh…….as she takes the dildo in her soaking pussy. Her hands are retied behind the pole of the garotte. The executioner then fastens the iron collar around her neck and fastens her ankles to the floor. A leather belt is tightened just below her large breasts. The executioner then ties a black blindfold over poor Barbara’s eyes. She screams out yet another time as the blindfold is attached to her, and the darkness is getting the grip over her mind!

Barbara starts to breathe heavily. Her emotions are a mix of despair, horror and sexual lust! She starts to pray…. father forgive my executioners………she is soon interrupted by the priest who starts praying for her. He holds a hand upon her head….’father receive this child’…….

Barbara starts to cry as she feels also that the screw from the garotte is starting to dig into her neck!

Her throat is pressed against the iron collar, and Barbara’s breathing becomes more and more difficult! Ahhh…ohhhhh……urk and other sounds of strangulation comes out of Barbara’s mouth. She panics of course, but she can do nothing. Her naked body is twisting erotically as the strangulation process continues. Less and less air to breath, contractions in her penetrated pussy…. she manages to reach an orgasm while garrotted! She is however not able to scream since the iron collar around her throat is preventing intense sounds……it’s more like intense sounds of suffocation and sexual pleasure….

Barbara also feels that someone is playing with her large naked breasts while she is being executed. This is the priest’s way of giving her comfort! She can’t tell him of course, but Barbara enjoys this better then his prayers! Everything is getting more and more dark in Barbara’s mind. She is now also drooling from her mouth and juices flow freely from her pussy onto the garotte’s stool. Executioner Wraggelio turns the wheel of garotte some more…. suddenly a ‘crack’ is heard as Barbara’s neck is broken……

Barbara’s world is getting all dark, she is dead, executed by the garotte…. after a while however, her soul starts travelling through a tunnel of light……a few moments later, she is reborn as a beautiful baby girl! Her proud parents are secretly Christians, living in an area controlled by the Islamic state in the year 2020. As the girl is born, Barbara re-incarnetad yet another time, in another part of the territory controlled by IS, a young woman is crucified naked……accused of blasphemy! (What will be the future destiny of the new born Barbara....?????)

Back to the Franco prison: The naked executed body of Barbara is taken away from the garotte and buried in an unmarked grave. Another beautiful naked woman, named Kathy, is lead forward towards the garotte…….View attachment 635104
Barbara has arrived at the garotte. The guards force her to sit on the stool, and to take the wooden dildo in her pussy.
Madiosi-2019-215-FC-02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom