Scenes from the life (and death!) of the female christ

Go to CruxDreams.com
Poem, there’s a strong possibility that our overseas attendees do not know what the heck flag football is. :rolleyes:
Well, it's football (à la American), but you don't tackle to end the forward progress of the ball carrier. Instead, you grab one of the flags everyone wears (one on each hip). The play ends there. The flags are attached with velcro, so they are easily removed.

Much like the young ladies' clothing.

Dear Y......I belive most of us here on CF would like to see you in a similar project......but with a more realistic setting and equipment......the whole passion story would be lovely........perhaps you should contact the photografer, MR Muller...... :)
I meant ..I will do by using other models bcos I m also the Artist :)
Instead of movie, I truly hope to do portraits set. I believe in it :)

A strange 'Pieta' clip found on Vimeo......Anyhow, I prefer this woman as JC......she also comes alive for a short period, before the 3 days have passed.......you can also conclude that she surely put up a great show while crucified, she possess dancing skills......

A strange 'Pieta' clip found on Vimeo......Anyhow, I prefer this woman as JC......she also comes alive for a short period, before the 3 days have passed.......you can also conclude that she surely put up a great show while crucified, she possess dancing skills......

Wow! I think that's the most erotic video I've seen here in quite a while - love it!

Addison-Rae-blasted-for-‘blasphemous-Christianity-themed-bikini-750x375.jpg

Hi.......a special bikini for only 100$ :) Maybe a possible present to the CF women... :) A bit hard to read, but on one boob it is written 'father', the next boob 'son' and what is written in front of the 'triangle, further down her body, I guess you can guess......

Back
Top Bottom