Go to CruxDreams.com
Scum from the Steppes – Chapter 11

Oh gods! What have I done? Everything seemed so perfect. He was tender and loving. This villa by the sea so beautiful. I was living and life was good.

What have I done?

I wish I had never learned their damned language. I wish I couldn't understand, couldn't answer back. I wish....

I have a body for fucking and dancing. I should have stuck with that. Yes, a little pride excites men, they always like that... if only I had left it there.

Of course I knew at once who she was. But why? Why did I speak out? I was just a slave. Yes, she could have had me sold or thrown out. Someone will always buy a pretty girl like me. Why? I should have stayed pretty and shut up. I knew. I knew. I knew...

And now... Now... She's here with a knife... I wish she would have done with it... Sure, I plead, but I know it's better she just thrusts it into me. That I die now. That would be better. But she is sooo angry. I can't blame her. I was stupid. I will pay.

She orders me to her chambers... I follow. Naked, trembling. I am afraid of the pain. This time I am afraid of her. She will hurt me. I know.

I can't blame her. I would do it too. A pretty slave girl who has stepped out of line. And it's time to make her suffer.

It's me.

I am going to suffer.

I know.

Scum from the Steppes – Chapter 12

Steppes 08.jpeg

Aemilia and the younger girl walking in her wake enter the top level of the villa into the master bedroom. The entire space is bathed in a blue-orange light through the open window space, a balcony opening out to the ocean below and a soft breeze whispering past the curtains.

There’s a large bed in the centre of the room, the naked form of Tiberius sleeping soundly to one side, his upturned buttocks and balls mountainous in the moonlight. Aemilia steps into the centre of the room, and turns to face Hirene. She lifts the straps of her dress away and it falls from her body into a puddle on the floor.

The wife of Tiberius stands naked before his concubine, proud, still nubile. Her legs are lean and muscular, rising to a dark patch of hair between her thighs and a wedge marking her slit. Her nipples are firm, jutting out from her body like arrowheads.

“Does this please you?” she asks.

Until now Hirene has only desired men, but seeing such a body as Aemilia’s in the flesh arouses a desire fuelled curiosity inside her.

“Yes,” she replies.

“Then approach.”

The younger girl obeys.

“Kneel.”

Again, she complies and when Aemilia offers her hand, Hirene takes it allowing her fingers to be moved onto the ample breasts now bared before her.

With a natural instinct the captive concubine closes her fingers around the flesh in her grip, weighing and gripping, the teat of Aemilia’s nipple pressing into the palm of her hand as the older female’s mouth drops open and her head falls back behind her shoulders.

The wife of Tiberius opens her legs and pushes forward, encouraging Hirene to touch her there too, which she does, applying a gentle pressure in order to open them wider still. With her legs spread Aemilia’s glistening folds are exposed in all their glory, thick, swollen lips breaking apart to expose the dark pink of her cunt.

A firm hand is placed upon the younger girl’s head to press it down towards the waiting slit. There is no resistance, Hirene is powerless to oppose.

“Do it,” is all that Tiberius’ wife says.

And so, the captive girl does. Extending her tongue she places it gently against the exposed flesh, and then licks upwards to salve the hardened nub that has exposed itself from underneath its fleshy hood. The hand presses harder forcing the concubine to delve deeper, sucking now as well as licking.

“Yes, oh gods … oh yes …” Aemilia breathes, eyes closed, her hand beckoning the head further.

Hirene laps at the cunt like a common dog, using the flat of her tongue to press against the tight lips opening under her ministrations, lashing them with tongue strokes until Aemilia bucks on the bed, whereupon a long finger slides into the soaking wet orifice to join the tongue.

Aemilia closes her thighs to squeeze the head between them and grips hard at the sheets, commanding Hirene not to stop. The cries, starting quietly, were now growing increasingly louder until the aroused body convulses and stiffens releasing a flood of juice into the younger girl’s mouth as her efforts result in a much desired climax for the older woman. The stimulated slit continued to squeeze and grip at the intrusive finger with convulsive movements, and so Hirene licks one more time and it’s as if a bolt of lightning has lit up Aemilia’s groin.

With a groan the satiated female pushes her lover away.

“That’s enough,” she gasps, opening her eyes and taking Hirene’s face between her hands.

“Now, my husband needs attention.”

Aemilia reaches over to Tiberius, gripping his side and rolling him over. He snores, drifting back into sleep. In the moonlight Hirene can see that he already has a rigidly stiff erection. His cock standing proudly from his body. The wife laughs, wrapping her hand around her husband’s length and softly stroking it.

“It is an impressive weapon, is it not. It’s brought me two children, but for you it is just a tool of pleasure …”

Hirene gazes upon the cock with lusty eyes, her stomach fluttering at the thought of the powerful man filling her again.

“Why don’t you taste him, see if you can wake my husband from his slumber?”

With just the slightest of glances at her instructress, Hirene moves towards Tiberius’ magnificent body, and eyes are immediately drawn to his erection, large, swollen balls hanging like plumbs, pendulous in their attraction. This is what she does well, the fact she is being watched somehow only serves to heighten her desire.

When the captive concubine licks her lips, she can still taste Aemilia’s cunt upon them, and then she feels a hand at the back of her head pressing her down towards the hard cock …

The three of them … the husband, his wife and his concubine bathed in moonlight. For now, the threatening reason she is here has been forgotten, but as Hirene’s lips brush the swollen head of Tiberius’ shaft their erotic vignette is brutally broken when a night guard rushes in and pushes the sharp point of the pilum head at the ribs of the young girl …

Aemilia pulls a sheet over her own nudity and looks down upon the face of a shocked and frightened Hirene.

“Do not move a muscle girl, for now you will answer for your crimes …”

The noisy hub-bub woke Tiberius from his slumber and he turned to see the dramatic vignette poised before him.

“What is going on …” he asks, his tone filled with nothing but confusion.

Aemilia’s tone, however, as she held the sheet tightly to her naked body, was filled with mock indignation. “I caught this harlot snooping around our room, no doubt looking for information or anything she could report to our enemies …”

“I … I …” Hirene’s words were silence as the sharp point dug further into her ribs.

“She is out to undermine us my darling husband,” Tiberius’ wife purred, then added, with more vindictiveness, “Take the whore to the cells while my husband and I decide what should be done with her.”

To Be Continued …

Scum from the Steppes – Chapter 13

Aemilia, that is her name, leads me to the upper chamber. How stupid I have been. And now it's coming. I am imagining a whipping. I deserve it. I've been whipped many times before...deserved and undeserved. It's always horrible. It always hurts. But if it isn't too many strokes or too cruel a whip...well, it isn't too bad. But it's worse if it's a woman having it done. And much worse if she's high status. Much worse. I've seen slaves like me whipped until their flesh was stripped from them and their breasts were destroyed. I've seen them cut slowly until their bodies were writhing bloody puppets. I have seen so many terrible things... She might do any of these things to me. I breathe deeply. I must be brave if I am to die...

And then she stands before me, before her husband who sleeps on the bed, and she bares herself. She is not so old, she is still beautiful. She touches me and draws me to her. Is this what she want?

I can do anything she wants. I know my job. It isn't about love, it's about skill. But I can make her desire me. Love me even. I do everything she wants. I please her. She moans with pleasure.

I expected a whipping or worse. Instead she wants my caresses, my tongue in her cunt. I may live!

She tells me to wake him with my mouth. He is so ready. I know how his body works... I go down on him...

But then! Someone else! Shouts! A guard pushes a blade against me! She is saying such untrue things! Why? She could have done anything she wanted anyway! She doesn't need to conspire! Women like her always control their men... She could just have ordered me killed...why this pantomime?

It doesn't matter. Making her love me was my false hope. She will have me killed. She will put me through pain... I am bound and led from the bedchamber...They will decide how to kill me. I am taken to a cell.

Now I will die. I know this. I will die in terrible pain. I am afraid but I think of Elyssa. I focus on her. Her belly torn open, her eyes wide in agony. But everything passes and Elyssa is with our gods and I will pass through the suffering as I must and soon, soon, I will be with her again...

Scum from the Steppes – Chapter 14

Hirene was blindfold.

Her wrists were tied, suspended wide apart above her head and she could hear chains rattle as she struggled to support her body. Unsure sure how long she’d been there, holding herself up had become painful and she sagged, the restraints digging hard into her wrists.

The chained girl remained naked, and those who had tied her had taken full advantage of that fact by groping, probing and touching whichever part of her nubile body was exposed to them …

Cold chills moved across her bare skin, and the cell in which she had been incarcerated smelled of dirt and grime, and Hirene was now convinced that she could hear the rustle of tiny rodent feet in the darkness beyond her blindfold.

“You have proved yourself disloyal, Hirene …” came a voice from the darkness.

It was a voice that she did not recognise. Of course, neither Tiberius nor his bitch of a wife would sully themselves by dealing with her personally.

A whistling sound cleaved the air and a sharp sting fell across the front of her thighs.

The bound girl cried out and heard her own scream echo back towards bouncing from the cold stone walls.

“Tell us what you have stolen and who you have given information to and we will go easy on you.”

The sound of the whip came again and Hirene was struck by another blow, the welted lines rising quickly on her otherwise smooth skin.

“Refuse, and face the wrath of your Lord and Master, Tiberius Claudius Maximus and his dutiful wife …”

Whatever damning thoughts swam around Hirene’s head at that moment about his ‘dutiful wife’ were swiftly dispelled as the lash struck her naked thighs again.

Footsteps came closer and then something slid over her flesh upon the spots where she’d been struck as the man wielding the whip let its lashes trail over her legs. The welts forming there prickled in response to the contact.

Steppes 09.jpeg

“Please, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Hirene whispered. “Please let me go!”

“Not until you’ve told us what we want to know. Take some time to think about our generous offer. We shall return.”

There was more rustling of fabric and footsteps as if several people were leaving the cell at the same time. Who had been here …?

“Please, you have to believe me …” She yelled, but there was no recipient ear to her plaintiff words spoken in what was at best a very broken Roman Latin. She strained her hearing in the hopes of detecting the presence of a sympathetic soul, but she was met with only silence. In her solitude, Hirene began to weep.

By the time the footsteps returned, the captive girl’s wrists were raw from her struggling and the tears and dust on her cheeks had left a layer of filth. A rough hand yanked at the cloth over her eyes, undoing the knot and tugging at her hair as it did so.

Hirene blinked hard. Her eyes had been covered for such a time that it was a long moment before she could see anything. In front of her stood a figure clad in the garb of a soldier. A senior member of the Roman military, but not a face she recognised.

The large, windowless room she found herself in was made of dirty, black stone and lit by flame-torches lining the walls.

Looking around, fear widening her eyes, Hirene could see several other figures around the room, each stationed at one terrifying instrument or another. There were shackles on the walls, a stockade, a wooden oven-like chest which clearly contained long, sharp iron spikes inside its frame, and several other instruments that she did not recognise.

All were covered in filth, but it was the thick red stain that seeped out from under the bottom of the wooden chest, that concerned the captive girl the most …

To Be Continued …

Historical note –

Despite its reputation as a medieval instrument of torture, there is no evidence of the existence of Iron Maiden devices before the early 19th century. There are, however, ancient reports of the Spartans and Romans using similar devices around 200 BC by creating "wooden oven-like chest that had iron spikes" for the purposes of torture …

Historical note –

Despite its reputation as a medieval instrument of torture, there is no evidence of the existence of Iron Maiden devices before the early 19th century. There are, however, ancient reports of the Spartans and Romans using similar devices around 200 BC by creating "wooden oven-like chest that had iron spikes" for the purposes of torture …
CruxForums is once again so very educational. So much to learn here!

And so much to read with so many good writers.

This time be by Fossy and Peony is especially good.

:popcorn:

Scum from the Steppes – Chapter 15

I'm here to suffer. To be in pain. I knew it would end like this.

My feet barely touch the ground, my wrists hurt in the chains. I'm cold. It's awful.

I feel the whip on my thighs. It hurts so much.

He asks questions. Maybe he thinks it's for real. It isn't. It's their game.

I know and Tiberius's ugly wife - she is ugly, she will never be pretty like me. Old and ugly. I.... - his ugly wife... we know. We know it's just a game. Just a stupid game that isn't going to fool me. He asks questions I cannot answer because there is no answer... so he hits me again. My legs! I hear myself asking, pleading to him to stop. I know that it's pointless...

He takes the blindfold off. He's just a soldier. No-one. His job is to hurt me. He thinks he will get some sort of answer. That I will confess to something. There isn't anything. She doesn't want an answer. She just wants me to feel pain. Lots of awful pain.

Oh Elyssa! You were drifting in the shaman's smoke. You didn't know what was happening. Yes, it was awful for you when they cut you open, but it came suddenly. Yes, you were in terrible agony, but it passed. It passed quickly, and then your spirit was free.

She wants something different for me. A long, slow, drawn-out torture. A long, agonising death. That I see coming every whiplash of the way.

I look around. The cell is full of terrible instruments. And they will use them. Not to kill me, but to torment me. To tear my flesh. To make me moan and cry. She isn't even here. It's enough for her that she knows that I am in this place, that my body is being tortured. That I am suffering so terribly. She wants me to be in pain. And then she will kill me. I hurt so much already. But it's just the beginning. They will hurt me more and, in her bed chamber she is thinking even now how she will have me killed. How she will tell Tiberius that I am a thief, or a spy or whatever she wants. And he will listen and believe her, because he knows now that it makes sense to believe her, even if he knows it isn't true. It makes sense to let her have me killed. It makes sense that I should suffer. I'm just a slave or a dancing girl or a concubine after all. A body that has been sold so many times. A body that will be killed and will just disappear. And a problem that will go away...

I look around again. At my tormented body. At the strange instruments... I know they are going to hurt me so badly... I know... I know...

Scum from the Steppes – Chapter 16

Later … whether it was the same day or not was impossible for Hirene to say, the Roman returned.

Without words he looked her denuded form up and down.

“Stupid cunt,” was all he then said, his voice rough as gravel.

Hirene did not offer him a response of any sort, Instead, she looked down at her feet. They were dirty and scratched. The rest of her body did not look much better. Her bare, flat stomach and her ample breast, still naturally firm with the flesh of youth, still showed sign of her smooth, fair skin but only here and there.

Her long blonde hair tumbled around her face, and over her shoulders, the strands soiled. It was for no specific reason, save the myriad agonies being beset upon her body, that tears began to well up in her eyes.

The man laughed and swiftly brought the stiff handle of his whip up to her chin, forcing her to look at him as fear stirred in her chest.

“Are you ready to tell us what you have done, huh whore?’

“Please, please I am innocent, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Please, just let me go.”

The man tutted, trailing the tip of his whip down the curve of her neck. “You know what I speak of girl. I speak of the skulking in shadows, the manipulation of Tiberius in his bed, the sharing of military plans …”

No, no, no I have not done any of that! You have to believe me, how would I begin to share such information, even if I had done the things of which you accuse me?”

The man paused slowly shaking his head. “So, you have others too in your network of spies?”

“No, no I don’t have others …” Hirene’s spoke quietly, her voice resigned to not being believed. She wanted to cry and almost laughed.

The whip roamed further downwards, into the shadowy valley between her breasts. And to her horror, Hirene felt her nipples tighten in response to the brush of the whip handle.

“Your whore body betrays you, girl,” said the man. He reached out and fondled her breasts with calloused hands. He kneaded her flesh and twisted her nipples without care and Hirene bit her lip hard to keep from making any noise. Even when his hands slid down her flanks, she refused to mewl. His fingers traced to the top of the sparse triangle of short, blonde hairs between her legs and she shivered with a mix of revulsion and a feeling that she declined to give name to.

“Are you refusing to tell us?”

“I have nothing to say,” Hirene said defiantly.

And in an instant, his whip was whistling through the air. This time, it struck her across her breasts and the bound girl couldn’t help but cry out. Three more times he asked her and three more times he struck her until she was sobbing again. When he needed a pause from the exertions of the lashing, he reached out and grabbed her sore and stinging left breast. Hirene jerked away from him, but he only laughed.

“You must just enjoy these whippings,” he said. “Have it your way, then.”

The flogging recommenced.

Steppes 10.jpeg

Hirene couldn’t say how long he continued torturing her this way, but when they were done, there were welts across every inch of her upper body, and her throat was hoarse from crying.

“Your flesh is as weak as your convictions,” he mocked, “… we will continue later.” And with that, he and his companions were gone.

Following a vague passage of time which saw Hirene slump in the chains, exhausted and almost broken, the man and his tortuous retinue returned.

This time, as they unchained her, there were no words. Free of her shackles she was pulled from the wall and bundled towards a dark corner of the room which housed the rack. She knew exactly what this device could do and the very thought of it made her nauseous.

Effortlessly laid, spreadeagled, upon it, Hirene was strapped in. She was terrified, but working stoically hard not to show it.

“Give us names and tell us what you took, and you shall be saved!” The man stood by with his whip while another worked the levers and pulleys on the device. Slowly, Hirene could feel the tug on her limbs and a dull ache sprang up in all of her joints.

“I can make it end, girl. You know what I need …” Even as the rack pulled at her arms and legs, the man began to trace the handle of his whip over her again. He slid it down her right side, onto her leg and continued to her knee before heading back up again. Hirene twitched as it ran over her inner thigh and stopped.

After a pause he sighed with relish, and pushed the handle up against the crux of her thighs, pressing it hard against her pussy.

Hirene clenched her teeth, feeling it rubbing at her engorged little nub, but could not stop the constant stimulation from moistening her soft folds. The man nodded to his companion and the levers thudded and creaked again, causing the pain in her joints to worsen.

“You bring this upon yourself.” The leather handle of the whip pushed aside her labia and thrust inside her body, and she writhed under its touch.

With a salacious grin on his face, the man slid the whip into her until the handle had been reached, rotating it in circles to press against the tight entrance to her pussy. Hirene cried out, but that only seemed to egg him on. He pushed it deeper into her cunt until she was openly sobbing and then he drew its entire length out again.

He repeated the process several more times, fucking her slowly but very, very surely, each time asking if she was ready. The mix of pain and pleasure was beginning to drive the bound girl insane, and before too long she was begging our loud for them to make it stop.

“Oh gods, please stop this. You will tear me …” The poor girl didn’t know if she wanted to climax or not, but the torture went on and on as she was impaled upon the whip handle whilst the rack pulled her ankles and wrists relentlessly in opposite directions.

Finally, the man let his lust get the better of him and he began to fuck her with gusto, pumping the hard leather rod in and out as if it were his cock. The look on his face clearly said that he wished it was. The rack was pulling so hard on Hirene’s limbs that she thought they would pop out of their sockets, but the extreme stimulation between her thighs was driving her insane in a different sort of way.

The girl rolled her hips just as much as she was able until finally, she spasmed with the most excruciating and humiliating orgasm she had ever had. The man growled under his breath and withdrew the object, now slick with juice, from her.

“Leave us,” came the new voice.

Hirene heard the words but she was too exhausted to respond. Then, when she felt masculine fingers turn her head, she saw him.

Tiberius had come.

To Be Continued …

Scum from the Steppes – Chapter 16

Later … whether it was the same day or not was impossible for Hirene to say, the Roman returned.

Without words he looked her denuded form up and down.

“Stupid cunt,” was all he then said, his voice rough as gravel.

Hirene did not offer him a response of any sort, Instead, she looked down at her feet. They were dirty and scratched. The rest of her body did not look much better. Her bare, flat stomach and her ample breast, still naturally firm with the flesh of youth, still showed sign of her smooth, fair skin but only here and there.

Her long blonde hair tumbled around her face, and over her shoulders, the strands soiled. It was for no specific reason, save the myriad agonies being beset upon her body, that tears began to well up in her eyes.

The man laughed and swiftly brought the stiff handle of his whip up to her chin, forcing her to look at him as fear stirred in her chest.

“Are you ready to tell us what you have done, huh whore?’

“Please, please I am innocent, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Please, just let me go.”

The man tutted, trailing the tip of his whip down the curve of her neck. “You know what I speak of girl. I speak of the skulking in shadows, the manipulation of Tiberius in his bed, the sharing of military plans …”

No, no, no I have not done any of that! You have to believe me, how would I begin to share such information, even if I had done the things of which you accuse me?”

The man paused slowly shaking his head. “So, you have others too in your network of spies?”

“No, no I don’t have others …” Hirene’s spoke quietly, her voice resigned to not being believed. She wanted to cry and almost laughed.

The whip roamed further downwards, into the shadowy valley between her breasts. And to her horror, Hirene felt her nipples tighten in response to the brush of the whip handle.

“Your whore body betrays you, girl,” said the man. He reached out and fondled her breasts with calloused hands. He kneaded her flesh and twisted her nipples without care and Hirene bit her lip hard to keep from making any noise. Even when his hands slid down her flanks, she refused to mewl. His fingers traced to the top of the sparse triangle of short, blonde hairs between her legs and she shivered with a mix of revulsion and a feeling that she declined to give name to.

“Are you refusing to tell us?”

“I have nothing to say,” Hirene said defiantly.

And in an instant, his whip was whistling through the air. This time, it struck her across her breasts and the bound girl couldn’t help but cry out. Three more times he asked her and three more times he struck her until she was sobbing again. When he needed a pause from the exertions of the lashing, he reached out and grabbed her sore and stinging left breast. Hirene jerked away from him, but he only laughed.

“You must just enjoy these whippings,” he said. “Have it your way, then.”

The flogging recommenced.

View attachment 1198160

Hirene couldn’t say how long he continued torturing her this way, but when they were done, there were welts across every inch of her upper body, and her throat was hoarse from crying.

“Your flesh is as weak as your convictions,” he mocked, “… we will continue later.” And with that, he and his companions were gone.

Following a vague passage of time which saw Hirene slump in the chains, exhausted and almost broken, the man and his tortuous retinue returned.

This time, as they unchained her, there were no words. Free of her shackles she was pulled from the wall and bundled towards a dark corner of the room which housed the rack. She knew exactly what this device could do and the very thought of it made her nauseous.

Effortlessly laid, spreadeagled, upon it, Hirene was strapped in. She was terrified, but working stoically hard not to show it.

“Give us names and tell us what you took, and you shall be saved!” The man stood by with his whip while another worked the levers and pulleys on the device. Slowly, Hirene could feel the tug on her limbs and a dull ache sprang up in all of her joints.

“I can make it end, girl. You know what I need …” Even as the rack pulled at her arms and legs, the man began to trace the handle of his whip over her again. He slid it down her right side, onto her leg and continued to her knee before heading back up again. Hirene twitched as it ran over her inner thigh and stopped.

After a pause he sighed with relish, and pushed the handle up against the crux of her thighs, pressing it hard against her pussy.

Hirene clenched her teeth, feeling it rubbing at her engorged little nub, but could not stop the constant stimulation from moistening her soft folds. The man nodded to his companion and the levers thudded and creaked again, causing the pain in her joints to worsen.

“You bring this upon yourself.” The leather handle of the whip pushed aside her labia and thrust inside her body, and she writhed under its touch.

With a salacious grin on his face, the man slid the whip into her until the handle had been reached, rotating it in circles to press against the tight entrance to her pussy. Hirene cried out, but that only seemed to egg him on. He pushed it deeper into her cunt until she was openly sobbing and then he drew its entire length out again.

He repeated the process several more times, fucking her slowly but very, very surely, each time asking if she was ready. The mix of pain and pleasure was beginning to drive the bound girl insane, and before too long she was begging our loud for them to make it stop.

“Oh gods, please stop this. You will tear me …” The poor girl didn’t know if she wanted to climax or not, but the torture went on and on as she was impaled upon the whip handle whilst the rack pulled her ankles and wrists relentlessly in opposite directions.

Finally, the man let his lust get the better of him and he began to fuck her with gusto, pumping the hard leather rod in and out as if it were his cock. The look on his face clearly said that he wished it was. The rack was pulling so hard on Hirene’s limbs that she thought they would pop out of their sockets, but the extreme stimulation between her thighs was driving her insane in a different sort of way.

The girl rolled her hips just as much as she was able until finally, she spasmed with the most excruciating and humiliating orgasm she had ever had. The man growled under his breath and withdrew the object, now slick with juice, from her.

“Leave us,” came the new voice.

Hirene heard the words but she was too exhausted to respond. Then, when she felt masculine fingers turn her head, she saw him.

Tiberius had come.

To Be Continued …
Hurt me more please!!!

Scum from the Steppes – Chapter 17

Oh Elyssa! They didn't hurt you like this! One cut, that was all... one cut and then before the sand had run from the time jar your suffering was done. Look what they are doing to me! My body... I am so hurt!

He has whipped me everywhere. My belly, my breasts. I am flesh torn and blood. Oh Elyssa! I am hurting so so much!

My arms strain with every blow and he will not stop.

I think I should lie and say I know something, but I know I can't... he will ask more and more and I will not be able to answer. He will just keep going.

Oh gods! Can they not just take me now and kill me? I don't fear death, but I cannot bear this awful pain!

And now, when I think it may be stopping, when I think they have had enough, when they unchain my poor body, it isn't to let me rest, to let my poor broken body fall to the filthy floor and lie in my own blood... It isn't for this.

It's to carry me over to the instrument they call the rack. To spread my arms and legs. To bind them. To turn a windlass and to stretch me out until my shoulders and hips are on fire. Until my torn flesh is taut over my ribs, my belly hollowed out and heaving with my every breath. It is to torture me. It is to rape my body with the handle of the whip. It is to cause me such pain! And it will not stop!

I remember a man once, in the khan's camp, who had stolen a diadem. They had him flayed. So long it took. We all watched in silence as his screams became moans. And then... And then... With four horses they tore his poor body apart... and still he lived and breathed. That poor man....

They are doing this to me. Oh Elyssa! Why cannot they kill me quickly like you?

I just want to join you! I just want to die! I just want this pain to stop!

He is raping me! My body! I tremble and gasp! He is raping me with his whip! My body!

....But... who? Who touches me? As my sex slowly calms, as the juices run from me... Who touches me?

Scum from the Steppes – Chapter 18

It was all Hirene could do to raise her head, even if only slightly. She knew only that she had been hanging here, chained to this wall or strapped to the infernal rack for what seemed like an age. It was just over twenty-four hours in actual fact, and in all that time she had not eaten, nor slept. The meagre amount of water that had passed her lips was only to keep her lucid, none of it had yet turned into urine.

She was exhausted with very little fight left inside her shattered body …

Steppes 11.jpeg

But now Tiberius, her owner and her lover, had come …

“T … Tib …”

“Shhhh Hirene,” his tones were soft, soothing and gentle.

“But, please, please help me …”

His large hand reached up to stroke the girl’s cheek and smooth back her hair. “Tell me little one, what did you do to betray me?”

“Oh, by the gods Tiberius, I didn’t do anything. Can’t you see that Aemilia is playing you, playing us. She hates what I have become to you …”

“I told you that she would blame me, the whore.” Aemilia’s voice could be heard quite clearly above her husband’s.

Hirene’s heart sank, as Tiberius tilted her face towards his. As if in slow motion his mouth moved to kiss the chained girl. It was a slow and lengthy kiss … a goodbye kiss …

“I have been able to have them go easy on you so far Hirene, but you’ve told us nothing and so now …”

“Now you will die whore …” Aemilia interjected, “… a slow and painful death …”

Taken to another miserable basement room, Hirene was placed under the watch of a team of six men. Slave Masters who knew expertly how to punish and torture

They had not said anything specific to her about what would happen once Aemilia had passed her sentence, neither these bedraggled remnants of male humankind calling themselves Roman soldiers, nor Tiberius himself, but she knew that she was being kept in this place entirely for their pleasure of these monsters, in. order to have her ‘softened up’ for whatever form of execution was deemed appropriate.

Hirene was entirely at their mercy, and they showed her none.

Whenever the whim took them, which was often, they raped her with a cold brutality. They were merciless; cruel and insensitive to everything gentle, all but the crudest forms of pleasure ... their pleasure.

The captive girl was taken on the floor, against the wall, on her hands and knees, wherever and however they pleased … she could do nothing to have them desist, as they vented upon her all of their impatient and merciless fury. It was as though she was not flesh and blood, not human and capable of sentient feelings at all. She was a toy, an object … a vessel.

They frequently bound her, and so when it suited them, they would tie Hirene’s arms behind her back, throw her to the floor and hold her down while the brutal invasions, one after the other, took place …

Hirene cried out in pain and agony as her body was used in every which way, impaled upon one cock then another … but there was no one to hear her screams … and the sounds she made, begging and pleading, only served to amuse these bastards.

These six men had their brutal way with the poor girl with violent ruthlessness, suppressing her, beating her and breaking her … and when they weren’t taking her, she cried. But her tears, far from arousing their pity, invoked their contempt, so that even when they weren’t raping her, they abused her breasts and cunt, by nipping and twisting and tormenting her until any semblance of sanity left her mind.

Thus was the pattern of her time with these beasts. Hirene was the complete slave of six brutes, never hearing hide nor hair of Tiberius or that bitch wife of his, and often so exhausted that she could not stand.

And then one day, or hour, or whatever the appropriate measure of time was in the endless pit of hell, she heard one of her assailants say, “We have but a few hours left with her …”

Hirene gasped, and as the same man, the one that had spoken, moved towards her, she shrunk away into the shadows as if that would somehow protect her …

To Be Continued …

Scum from the Steppes – Chapter 19

Elyssa! I had hoped! So briefly, my body naked and marked and stretched out for so so many hours. My wrists and ankles paining me so much. My ribs, my belly, my shoulders, my hips, all crying out for this torment to stop. My lips parched. So briefly! So briefly I had hoped...

When he came to me...I hoped. I hoped that this awfulness would end and that my master would free me and have me cleaned and bathed and have me taken to a soft bed where I would smell the sea air and feel the gentle breeze. He would believe me. He loved me. He wanted to make love to me. Just as we had. I hoped. So, so briefly.

But in vain, for she was there and he had been beguiled and he knew that it was so much easier to abandon his Hirene to the death she had planned for her. He had kissed me. He had almost said he was sorry. But I knew I was lost. Lost to her plans. Lost to endless pain and torment.

Oh Elyssa! I had hoped, but hope is an evil thing. I am to die. So much more slowly than you, my darling one. I saw them tear you open my darling one. And now I wish I had been next to you in that line of girls and they had opened my belly too. That I had shed my bowels and my blood on the steppe for the great khan. That we were together forever. But that was not what the gods had in mind for me. Oh Elyssa! Why do the gods want to torment me so?

They have come and gone. One after another. Pushing themselves into me. Touching me so roughly. My torn skin pulled and twisted. My poor body! Why do they hurt you so? They tie me and beat me and whip me. They laugh at me. At me. A filthy whore who is to die. A filthy dancing girl who is to die. I was so lovely. My skin so smooth, my lips so soft, my breasts were breasts that men wanted to kiss. My eyes so blue, flashing blue eyes. A slave girl from the steppes that all men wanted. And if they couldn't have me then they envied the better men who could. Yes, some had treated me ill, some had whipped me when I deserved it or when it pleasured them. But mainly, they wanted me for my beauty, beauty that made them feel young and strong. But these men... They just want me to fuck, to abuse, to hurt. They have no love. I am just a filthy object not even to be pitied. A whore whose death is already decided. A thing. A no-thing. They do not even take pleasure. There only pleasure is to cause pain. To hear me cry. Piteously. But with no pity from them.

And days come and go in the dark hell-hole I am cast into. And they come and go and beat me and rape me. With their filthy bodies on my wretched, blood-caked, wreck of a body. It can be no pleasure now. I moan like an animal. My cunt is torn and weeps blood. My breasts are wrecked. My belly a sea of cuts. My wrists and ankles scarred and scabbed and oozing blood where the chains and ropes have rubbed. But somehow I still live.

And then I know that I will not. I knew this always. The man comes. My last hours. They have decided what they will do with me. I do not know. I cannot hope that they will kill me quickly. I cannot hope for an easy end. I cannot hope even for a death that comes with my blood draining from my belly, so painful, but passing before the half hour is done.

Oh Elyssa! I am to die! What will they do to me? I am so afraid of the pain, Elyssa... But I will be with you. Elyssa! Please, I pray, hold my hand as they do what they wish to my poor hurt body! Your girl will soon be with you once again. I love you so much Elyssa...

Scum from the Steppes – Chapter 20

“Only a few hours …” their words ravaged Hirene’s mind almost as much as their deeds had ravaged her body. Was her execution imminent, her death looming?

It was so unfair, but this debacle had moved way beyond fairness so very long ago.

“The box of spikes I think …” the words were said by one of the men with gleeful relish … the girl neither knew nor cared which one had spoken.

“We cannot alas,” came the more measured response, “It would savage her body too much for the Dominus and his wife to enjoy her execution.

They meant to keep her in one piece so that she that her ultimate death was more aesthetically pleasing? Hirene felt sick.

Then, it quickly became clear that the wooden box of spikes might actually be more preferable than whatever was being planned …

But it was not to be the spikes. These monsters had something else in mind.

Her wrists were bound behind her back and then her hair was gathered up into a single braid, the end of which was securely tied by a length of cord. She was then made to stand with her legs apart and bend over. Hirene’s head was then taken and pushed hard in a downwards motion, the braid of her own hair then being passed between her legs and drawn up towards her bound wrists.

“Nggghhhh. …” The groan was long and loud as the girl’s internal organs folded in on themselves. Then, the cord that drew her hair up between her bruised thighs was fastened to the captive concubine’s bound wrists.

This was a diabolical punishment, devised with the ingenuity of Satan, putting her in extreme discomfort, yet in no way diminishing her ability to serve them. Every hair of her head was strained causing tears to roll down her cheeks, and it felt as if the slightest movement would tear her locks from their roots.

Hirene’s head and shoulders were bowed so low that she struggled to draw breath, her spine cracked and the taut braid began to rub against her already very tender and sore overused pussy, adding greatly to her anguish.

These monsters in human disguise submitted the girl to this distressing indignity with an unbelievable lack of compassion, taking her in both available holes, until they were dripping with seed, and the poor girl could hardly stand. They left her like this for a long while, until the slightest mercy on their part allowed her to fall to her knees, making it a little easier for Hirene to endure her agony.

Then, when they deigned to release her, their fists and kicks drove her immediately into service again, her weary body responding to their lust-fuelled violence in order to avoid the repetition of her recent torture.

Yet again, she was thrown face down upon the cold, hard floor, limbs bound behind her body, then together like a hog, and an iron hook was brought down from the ceiling. This hook was passed under the cords binding her wrists and ankles, and she was hauled up, into the air, suspended painfully like a sack of grain, whereupon standing beneath her they could treat her flesh defenceless person with every indignity imaginable …

When the rope was cut Hirene fell several feet to the floor where she lay dazed and bleeding until they unfastened the hog-tie.

The broken girl did not have the strength to look up as the men crowded around her, each sporting an exposed cock in their large, calloused hands. The girl knew what their intention was way before the flows of golden urine hit her face and body, soaking her already matted hair, and eating into the myriad of cuts adorning her flesh.

Steppes 12.jpeg

When they were done the girl lay in a steaming heap covered in stinking piss …

“Get up,” came the order, but the poor girl could barely move let alone stand, and so it was there on the hard, stony floor that they each took their turn in raping Hirene for the last time …

To Be Continued …

Last edited:
Scum from the Steppes – Chapter 21

It's almost the end - my end - but it isn't... not yet...

Back to the room with those instruments of torture... But they can't use them. A pity. I don't mind them killing me now, quickly... Oh Elyssa!

But they will still hurt me. Binding me with my beautiful hair, bent over until I am breaking apart. I can't breathe. I can't!

I just suck in tiny gasps of air and all the time they... These men... Don't they know that I was a khan's concubine? He would have had them killed for this! Fucking men... But I am helpless... they can do what they want to my poor ravaged filthy bloodied body. They know they can...

As long as I am in good condition for the execution that is planned.

How can they do this to me? What have I done but that which my master wanted?

Oh please just kill me now!

But no... They raise me up from the floor, hanging like an animal about to be butchered. Well, that's what I am. They are hurting me so much!

I hate them Elyssa! Make them stop Elyssa!

Down! Oh gods I hurt! My poor broken body!

My mouth wide, pulling in the fetid air. My body.... They are pissing on me! Bastards! Let me die now you fucking bastards! I just want it to be done with.... I just want to be with you Elyssa!

Fuck them... They force themselves into me... First one, then another... Why? What pleasure can they take from fucking a broken, disgusting, soiled body like mine? Animals!

But then they stop... Their breathing steadies... Their vile outpourings dripping from me... They stop... They have to... They know they can't damage me more... They are really just slaves like me, aren't they?

It will be their masters that decide how they want to see me killed... And it will be soon... Soon I will be dying... Soon I will be coming to you Elyssa! Wait for me Elyssa! Wait! I just have to endure one last round of pain, one last hour - if it is just an hour - of awful agony... I can do that for you Elyssa... I have to be brave for you Elyssa... Oh Elyssa, make me brave and strong and I will soon be with you forever!

Scum from the Steppes – Chapter 22

Tiberius’ guard came for Hirene, bound her wrists behind her back and led her along winding corridors back to the main Villa. When she had left there a few short days ago, she had been a nubile, beautiful dancer, the concubine of an important man, but now, upon her return, she was a bedraggled, bleeding, broken mess.

Forced to her knees, that was how they made the naked girl wait until Tiberius, Aemilia and the Slaver, Maximillian, appeared, to seat themselves behind a long table, draped with a white cloth donned with baskets of fruit and flagons of wine. Hirene knew not to look directly at the judgement table, which was good thing otherwise her mouth would have watered at the mere sight of the food and drink. In all the time since she had been taken from the bedroom of Aemilia and Tiberius on that fateful night, Hirene had eaten and drank virtually nothing.

Maximillian began proceedings “You are Hirene of the Dacians?”

The kneeling girl looked up and uttered, “N … no.”

“I’m sorry …”, Maximillian sounded indignant, “You are not she?”

“No, I am Hirene of the Scythians my homeland was the place they call Taurida …” If she was to die then she would do so rightly proud of her heritage.

Tiberius raised his eyebrows and Maximillian, with a loud cough, continued.

“You are Hirene of the Scythians?”

“Yes,” she replied quietly.

“Thank the gods for that,” Aemilia retorted with a roll of her eyes.

“You are accused of Treason. What do you say? Do you confess?”

The girl simply offered up a look of complete exhaustion, bewildered in the extreme, and shook her head.

“Do you hear me, slut?”

This time Hirene offered a gentle nod. “I was Tiberius’ dancer, his lover, his concubine. Since my capture and purchase by him …”

“You actually bought this whore?” Aemilia clearly had not known that small detail.

Tiberius sighed and waved his wife away.

“… he has treated me like a queen. Why would I risk all that to steal his secrets, and even if I had, who would I steal them for?”

“She manipulates us Maximillian. Just find her guilty, pass sentence and be done with her.” Aemilia was having none of it.

“Do you deny you were discovered in the bedroom of Tiberius Claudius Maximus and his wife, snooping around while they were in bed?”

Hirene knew it was no good denying it. The decision upon her fate had already been made, there was no need for this façade to continue one moment longer.

“I was in their room, yes. But …”

The poor, hapless girl did not have time to expand on the ‘but’, because the previous words were the only ones that were heard.

“You were snooping around their room at night …” Maximillian repeated.

Hirene chose not to reply, a clear and obvious sign of her guilt in the eyes of the judgment team.

“Very well, then you will be condemned by your own silence …”

Aemilia wore a grin from ear to ear.

Hirene whimpered.

“You are hereby sentenced under the Law of Persons, which defines you as a mere chattel and therefore your sentence shall be awarded according to the mercies of your of your owner and his significant others … meaning of course that it would be his bitch wife who passed sentence upon her.

Aemilia stood, it was her turn ‘on stage’, and she pointed an accusatory finger at the kneeling girl.

“For betraying my husband and all that he stands for, with the act of treason you will be taken naked into our slave yard, whereupon your wrists and ankles will be tied and your breasts and cunt placed upon sharpened pitch forks. Then you shall be whipped until the forks have impaled your body.”

Hirene paled. She couldn’t respond … so struck dumb by the sentenced. But there was more.

“In such a position you shall be left to rot and reflect while the sun burns your body. At sun down you will be dismembered. Your arms and legs will each be tied to a separate horse, and when triggered those beasts will gallops away taking you with them and tearing your body into four quarters.”

Hirene felt as if she was about to vomit. This was appalling … “Please just kill me now, please I beg you.”

But of course, they didn’t …

The guards took her back to the cell. But this time, as iron gauntlets secured her wrists and ankles, there were no human monsters around to torment her further. The heavy fetters greatly restricted her movements. and were placed so high that with her arms extended to their utmost, Hirene was compelled to stretch her body to the tips of her toes.

Steppes 13.jpeg

And in that position, she was left …

Steppes 14.jpeg

To Be Continued …

Scum from the Steppes – Chapter 23

Naked. Bloody. Filthy. I am not the girl I was. I look up from my place on my knees, my wrists bound behind me. I see the table laden with food. I am so hungry. But they don't feed people they are going to kill. Just enough to keep us alive. Just alive.

I can see what is happening. I have seen things like this before. It is a masque. A performance. I just have to play my part. But the drama is already written. I know that. Nothing I say will change anything. Everything is decided.

I will play my part. I will not be cowed. I tell them that I am a Scythian. I am proud of my people. Of my mother. Oh! My Mother! I remember them killing her! I am going to die, and I am a slave, but I will not be slavish. I have danced for kings and khans. I have been a concubine to great men. Yes, I am now just a battered, tortured body. But I can be proud.

I tell as much of the truth as I can. That he bought me. I watch her eyes. It makes her even angrier. It will make it worse for me. But some things are worth it. It will just be more pain. I know I will suffer awfully. What is more pain?

But then I hear their sentence. That my body is to be pieced in the breasts and my sex. That I am to be left to slowly suffer in the sun.... It will last so long. So terrible. Oh Elyssa, why can't they just open my belly?

But... it isn't finished. They are going to quarter me. With horses tied to my wrists and ankles. They will dislocate my joints and the horses will pull until my arms and legs are torn from my body. I know this torment. I know it isn't quick. The horses don't gallop. They jerk and they heave and it is so slow. It is so awful. First one leg, then an arm and then another leg until it is just my head and my torso and one arm dragged along the dust. It is so slow. It is terrible. I will not die quickly. I will die so very slowly. I will hurt so much. I don't deserve this. I have just given this man what he wanted. I just don't deserve this...

I plead. I know it's just an act. They ignore me. She wants to see this happen. She will have it happen.

So now it's the end. My last night. My body hanging in chains. And all I can do is think of the things they will do to me tomorrow. All I can do is imagine the pain, the agony. I try to think of Elyssa's lovely face and how we kissed. But I can't. Every time I try I imagine the horses. I imagine sitting on the sand as they tie my wrists and ankles. I imagine my poor pierced body on the floor. Then raised. I imagine the strain in every joint and tendon and ligament. I imagine the popping as I dislocate. I imagine my flesh tearing. I imagine - no I cannot imagine - my leg ripping away from my body. And still it won't be done. I cannot sleep. I can only imagine tomorrow. Oh gods! Let me die tonight! Let it be quick... I know it will not be. I know this is what the gods have decreed. I am a slave girl and my body has never been my own. And slave girls and dancers and concubines die young. And I will die tomorrow. This terrible death. I cannot sleep...

Back
Top Bottom