Searching For Images - Image Search & Find Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's mine. View attachment 435247
It is stand alone picture, not part of a series.
And your text for it was:
They live in the same neighbourhood but they don't know each other.
The only thing they have in common is that their names are on the black list.

And your text for it was:
They live in the same neighbourhood but they don't know each other.
The only thing they have in common is that their names are on the black list.
And your thoughts:
"no time to dress - bare feet, my skimpy slip sliding off my shoulder -
who's going to pick my kid up from nursery?
who's going to know where I am?
what are they going to ask me?
what am I going to tell?
Oh, God...."

I think I may have seen some of this quoom stuff before, though I never knew the name. Only one or two pictures online here and there. One I found that looked like his style had an Japanese woman with her breasts exposed, but was still wearing panties in a sort of crux scene where she was getting nails put into her wrists and feet by roman looking soldiers. It was raining in the image.

I can't seem to find the image online anymore, and I do not know if there are more in the series or not, but this was more of a standing type crucifixion in which she has her arms and legs stretched out and stands on a thin part of wood that her feet are nailed into.

If I ever find it again, I will share it here, or hopefully someone else here knows that I am talking about and can post them.

I see what you 're talking about, but I don' t have it on my computer.

Quoom is probably the oldest and the most famous 3d artist of the internet for bdsm stuff. He's one of my references and inspirations, but his art is way too brutal for me (skinned girls, broken arms and legs, really heavy and gore torture, etc...).

Quoom is doing stuff for 15 years, at least, so there is a lot of stories he did, some are better than others. I liked Jedi Bastila, for example. Just Google it and you will find a lot of free samples.

I see what you 're talking about, but I don' t have it on my computer.

Quoom is probably the oldest and the most famous 3d artist of the internet for bdsm stuff. He's one of my references and inspirations, but his art is way too brutal for me (skinned girls, broken arms and legs, really heavy and gore torture, etc...).

Quoom is doing stuff for 15 years, at least, so there is a lot of stories he did, some are better than others. I liked Jedi Bastila, for example. Just Google it and you will find a lot of free samples.

He did stuff for Star Wars KOTOR? This I really want to see!

I think I may have seen some of this quoom stuff before, though I never knew the name. Only one or two pictures online here and there. One I found that looked like his style had an Japanese woman with her breasts exposed, but was still wearing panties in a sort of crux scene where she was getting nails put into her wrists and feet by roman looking soldiers. It was raining in the image.

I can't seem to find the image online anymore, and I do not know if there are more in the series or not, but this was more of a standing type crucifixion in which she has her arms and legs stretched out and stands on a thin part of wood that her feet are nailed into.

If I ever find it again, I will share it here, or hopefully someone else here knows that I am talking about and can post them.
If you click 'Search Forums' on the top bar,
and enter 'Quoom' and check 'Search titles only' you'll get links for about 20 Quoom-related threads here.
If you don't check 'titles only', you'll get nearer 2000 mentions!

Back
Top Bottom