Searching For Images - Image Search & Find Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
You haven't searched enough it seems. I have several mature and 1 elderly lady crucified in my timetravel thread.

No impalement of the mature+ ladies though

Added bold to clarify my answer

Last edited:
Added the elderly lady to the thread mentioned above, thought i posted it there before, but appently that was somehwere else :(

Is there an official site of Beyondbent ?​

I remember a few years ago I had found some pictures from an artist called Beyondbent .
Like here :

Do you know if he has an official site ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone posted this image recently, but I can't find which thread it was from, so apologies to the poster.
1710815927.jpg

The lady was familiar, very familiar
1710815927crop.jpg

I remember her appearing in an old modelling magazine from the late 70s or early 80s - Baracus, this might be up your street too.
So I had a look and yes, the drawing is a straight copy of the old Phoenix Miniatures bound slave girl from their Lost World of Atlantis series.
a22.jpg

She must have left an impression on the artist as she did on me all those years ago . . . . for some reason that escapes me . . . . . . .

Anyway, good news, these figures are once again available!

Set 3

1. Unknown
2. Annie (Arkady)
3. Unknown and new to me - great find!
4. Model name not known (Boundheat)
5. Krista Kass
6. Unknown
7. Carmen Paintoux as Camille in the film 'Martyr' (Vermeerworks/Red Feline)
8. Unknown
9. Raimonda (Arkady)
10. Model name not known (Passion of a Goddess/Ramon Martinez)
Thanks for the info!
Do you know where to find the set of Annie by Arkady? It´s also featured in the e-zine 8/07

1617891769222.png

Do anyone have any photos of hanged women that r NOT naked? It is a bit weird to look at nude all the time.
A little clothes might be better:p

You’ll find some of them here:

You’ll find some of them here:

Exactly speaking, these works are not photos as well :)) But taking into account that photos of real cases are prohibited here, manips is the only we can propose to @kcn

I look for graphic histories of the crucifixion​

I look for comics or images that tell everything about the torture of the cross from the sentence, the lashes, the burden of the cross and the crucifixion if you understand me if there are crowns of thorns it is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom