Searching For Images - Image Search & Find Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Could use a little help if possible. Two days ago I was viewing the site and found an image I really liked, but I logged out and it deleted my history, so I can't find it again. I don't remember the name of the thread or what board it was on, but the image itself looked like it was taken from a film. The image featured two naked women lying dead side by side and they were getting ready to be wheeled away by a Nazi soldier. They were laying on a pallet with wheels that you usually find in hardware stores to haul planks of wood. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm so mad at myself for not bookmarking the thread. I think it might have been an older thread and image from more than 3 years ago minimum, but can't remember.

The two women were laying next to each other on something like this. Maybe someone can help me find it? Been all over this site and it seems to have vanished.

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.jpg

This is Attila from artist Hugdeberthufa_00_0.jpgHUFA_05.JPGhufa_08_0.jpgHUFA_10.JPGhufa_19_0.jpg

Someone posted this image recently, but I can't find which thread it was from, so apologies to the poster.
View attachment 992315

The lady was familiar, very familiar
View attachment 992316

I remember her appearing in an old modelling magazine from the late 70s or early 80s - Baracus, this might be up your street too.
So I had a look and yes, the drawing is a straight copy of the old Phoenix Miniatures bound slave girl from their Lost World of Atlantis series.
View attachment 992324

She must have left an impression on the artist as she did on me all those years ago . . . . for some reason that escapes me . . . . . . .

Anyway, good news, these figures are once again available!

Does anybody have February7's images?​

I recognize this might not be the best forum for tickling content, but by any crazy chance does anybody have any of February7's content from either DeviantArt or his patreon? He appears to have shut both down and removed his internet presence. Was hoping someone had archived the material before it was removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found these pictures on the old hard drive and would like to know who produced them. Some of them must have caused a lot of work and if I ever publish them in a thread I would like to be able to write who the artist is at the end of the day. All of them have the file name "Unknown". Here's everything I've been able to find out so far.

I would like to know who made these pictures and drawings. Can someone help me there?​

I found these pictures on the old hard drive and would like to know who produced them. Some of them must have caused a lot of work and if I ever publish them in a thread I would at least like to be able to write who the artist is. All of them have the file name "Unbekannt" (unnknown). Here's everything I've been able to find out so far.
Unbekannt ?
Unbekannt 1 ?
Unbekannt 2 ?
Unbekannt 3 SleazeArt?
Unbekannt 4 Franz Xaver Gruber
Unbekannt 5 Cora Buhlert
Unbekannt 6 ?
Unbekannt 7 Pinterest ?
Unbekannt 8 ?
Unbekannt 9 Deviantart, Shenrar
Unbekannt 10 Blackadder
Unbekannt 11 ?
Unbekannt 12 Dolcett
Unbekannt 13 julixxx
Unbekannt 14 Gary Roberts
Unbekannt 15 Lauren Johns

Unbekannt.jpg Unbekannt1.jpg Unbekannt2.jpg Unbekannt3.jpg Unbekannt4.jpg Unbekannt5.jpg Unbekannt6.jpg Unbekannt7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom