Searching For Images - Image Search & Find Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Unbekannt9.jpg
I’m almost certain this is by cf member @Jastrow

A good while ago I found an image on deviantart that I cant seem to find any more of two 3d cgi women crucified side by side and looking at each other as they were dying. It was great quality and from a close up side view of one of the women. I can't fully remember the username of the artist, but it was something close to "Nobody" or something like that. I do searches every so often, but I can no longer find it. At least, that's what I think the name was similar to, but I could be wrong.

I can't fully remember the username of the artist, but it was something close to "Nobody" or something like that.
Are you thinking of this one by “Noone102000”?
61092CA6-180F-4126-94CB-9C83BF0F389F.jpeg
He’s still on deviant art (somehow) but has deleted his crux pieces, sad to say!

Yes, that was it! Thanks very much! Edit: Oh? well that sucks! Sorry to hear it.
I only found it thanks to your “Nobody” clue! I thought: “he means Noone1020whatever”. Yes I think he removed his crux works from DA to avoid getting banned. Actually I don’t think he did many crucifixions, not like skatingjesus for example.
Here’s another, and that’s all I have of crux images by noone102000, @phlebas or @mp5stab might have more.
ED1E5EEA-D5E3-4780-B3E4-D967FA05C924.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I only found it thanks to your “Nobody” clue! I thought: “he means Noone1020whatever”. Yes I think he removed his crux works from DA to avoid getting banned. Actually I don’t think he did many crucifixions, not like skatingjesus for example.
Here’s another, and that’s all I have of crux images by noone102000, @phlebas or @mp5stab might have more.
View attachment 1064314
It really is good work. Thank you for finding it for me.

slightly off topic, but can anyone help me find out who these two are so I may find the video it comes from? I love seeing lesbians in wedding dresses on what I believe to be their wedding day.

680040567.gif

Are you thinking of this one by “Noone102000”?
View attachment 1064312
He’s still on deviant art (somehow) but has deleted his crux pieces, sad to say!
An all-time favorite image for me, in the short time I’ve been a member of this forum. The nailing one you found is equally compelling. There is, truly, a wealth of talent to be appreciated on this site!

I would like to know who made these pictures and drawings. Can someone help me there?​

I found these pictures on the old hard drive and would like to know who produced them. Some of them must have caused a lot of work and if I ever publish them in a thread I would at least like to be able to write who the artist is. All of them have the file name "Unbekannt" (unnknown). Here's everything I've been able to find out so far.
Unbekannt ?
Unbekannt 1 ?
Unbekannt 2 ?
Unbekannt 3 SleazeArt?
Unbekannt 4 Franz Xaver Gruber
Unbekannt 5 Cora Buhlert
Unbekannt 6 ?
Unbekannt 7 Pinterest ?
Unbekannt 8 ?
Unbekannt 9 Deviantart, Shenrar
Unbekannt 10 Blackadder
Unbekannt 11 ?
Unbekannt 12 Dolcett
Unbekannt 13 julixxx
Unbekannt 14 Gary Roberts
Unbekannt 15 Lauren Johns

View attachment 1056436

This one is by Justine Coyne

I've been sitting on variations of this pic for years. It's really well done, engaging, well set up , and I would love to see more from the same photo shoot, but I never have. It's not the only one like it, there are several venerable pics which seem to exist as one offs even though you wonder why it was worth the trouble of setting them up for a single shot.

Has anyone ever seen (or even better, have) another photo from this shoot?

snow_mmefkzidXK1qdltsqo1_400150.jpg

I've been sitting on variations of this pic for years. It's really well done, engaging, well set up , and I would love to see more from the same photo shoot, but I never have. It's not the only one like it, there are several venerable pics which seem to exist as one offs even though you wonder why it was worth the trouble of setting them up for a single shot.

Has anyone ever seen (or even better, have) another photo from this shoot?

View attachment 1092731

That's a tough one. Not much luck, not even with a reverse image search.

Years ago there was a bondage website called Chilly Girls, where they subjected unfortunate damsels to restraint in snowy environments. No idea whether they ever went full crucifixion like the image above, but a few of the closest matches I found were from there (mostly girls standing up with their arms trussed in "cruciform" against a tree). Try reverseimagesearch.org if you feel like scouring the far corners of the Web.

Lovely scene, in any case.

Back
Top Bottom