Looking / Searching for Role Play Volunteers / Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now there's two of you, you can start a conversation thread, then you can invite into it anyone else who shows interest,
either in public here or by a private message.

Real people..... That is a good question. Without wanting to be of too negative a mind it occurs to me that that is really difficult.
If you get into contact with someone who shares your interests or is "ticking" like you, it is not unusual that he or she lives a thousand miles away, or he or she is not too far away, but the other party is simply not interested in any further conversation nor a meeting at all. Alas, that seems to be reality....... at least according to my experiences.

Thats exactly the thing that i want to learn.

How do those people think who are into Sado-Maso in general (does not need to be limited to Cruxification), what do they want to get.

Where can i find and meet them, where are their clubs and locations, how can i get information and invitation to their play parties?

I am not so searching for an "ONS" kind of event, but for connecting and building an relationship to peoples and play circles.

I live in Texas. I talked to someone on here who is from Germany. I just wonder if it is hard for people to admit what they are into so they keeo it quiet.

I live in Texas. I talked to someone on here who is from Germany. I just wonder if it is hard for people to admit what they are into so they keeo it quiet.
I am into light bondage and group sex...I just love sex.

Searching for Volunteers​

READY to go into REALITY with slave to be crucified! i mean, i am looking for a slave that wants to be crucified. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
READY to go into REALITY with slave to be crucified! i mean, i am looking for a slave that wants to be crucified. thanks

Please don't forget:
Dating

I'd like to get to know an individual member better, can I invite him/ her to get in touch?

Yes, you can. But CruxForums is not a dating site. So make contact by sending a polite Private Message. Don't use public threads or members' profile pages.

How do I send a Private Message? Just click on the member's avatar, an 'ID card' appears, click on 'start a conversation'.

What if I receive an invitation from another member to get to know them better? Of course, whether you accept or refuse is up to you. But be careful. We strongly advise you not to send photos of yourself , email address or any other personal details, even if they've sent (what they say are) theirs, until you're sure you can trust the correspondent. Use PMs till
you're quite sure.

If you accept such an invitation and then something happens that makes you regret it, pull out quick, take the advice given below, and let us know what's happened.

What can I do if I send a member an invitation and s/he refuses? Nothing. End of story.

and more:

LOL 1 week member, 1st message.
No introduction of any kind->
Straight to the point.
Awkward!!!!

Looking for female crux partner in north Houston​

I'm looking for a female in the north Houston area who enjoys the idea of being crucified nude with ropes outdoors. I would love to hear from you. I live near the woodlands. There are many woods and open fields I can use to put you nude on a cross. If you're interested, message me here

Last edited by a moderator:

Looking for female crux partner in north Houston​

I'm looking for a female in the north Houston area who enjoys the idea of being crucified nude with ropes outdoors. I would love to hear from you. I live near the woodlands. There are many woods and open fields I can use to put you nude on a cross. If you're interested, message me here
Please read the postings on top!

Back
Top Bottom