Selected for the Cardinal

Go to CruxDreams.com
Selected for the Cardinal Part 6

It has been many nights since I have seen the Cardinal and I am not unhappy about that. Maybe the rouse about my period was still keeping the holy man at bay. I have been chained uncomfortably, my muscles ache continually, I am kept naked on the floor of this cold damp cell. 2CB4DDA4-0B99-4CC4-B478-69F49CA1C416.jpegI get little sleep, I must keep constant vigil for the rats that share my cell. The Cardinal can do what he wants to me but I am innocent, I will not confess to something I did not do. The Cardinal will never get a chance to “save me” because I am in no need for his kind of mercy. He will not defile me in the name of the church.

The Cardinal spent yet another restless night, unable to sleep except for short periods that always seemed to end with the vixen Sigrid slipping away from him. He knew that he needed to visit her soon, he knew he had to break her, he knew he wanted to be inside her. But for some reason he was unsure of himself. For the first time in a very long time he did not feel in control. He wasn’t ready to face her again just yet. Cardinal Alvarez needed something spectacular to forget about Sigrid if only for a while. He asked father Basil for something special today, to have two girls prepared for him. Maybe two girls could satisfy him enough to chase the image of of the sweet vixen out of his mind.

By the time the cardinal arrived at the vaulted chamber the two girls, Ana and Berta, had been secured as he had instructed. The tiny brown haired Ana was standing fully naked, her arms spread out and tied to either side. Her smallish breasts heaved with fear as she eyed the Cardinal enter the chamber. DF858712-91C8-4819-8F16-631AF0B76F56.jpegAt the far side of the room, lying on her stomach , arms spread to the side, fastened to a table facing away from the bound Ana …was the lanky black haired Berta. The only decision for the Cardinal was which lovely girl to begin with. He was in a surly mood and wanted to deliver some punishment to these bitches. He had to satisfy his sadistic side before he could satisfy himself in a carnal way. Why not start with the little one he thought, she looks the most vulnerable. He wanted to see real tears . She wasn’t much bigger than a child but had the breasts, bottom and hips of the 19 year old woman she was.

The girl called Ana shrieked as the robed cardinal shook out the multi-tailed leather whip and moved behind her . “ No,No ,No” she pleaded. What a perfect little ass she has, thought the cardinal, let it be there that I start. He reached back and stepped into a vicious stroke. The lash struck Ana at the top of her buttocks, the tips wrapping around to slap her lower belly. The girls body reacted. Her muscles taught, her head thrown back as she squealed in pain. She had never felt such pain. Oh how it burned. The second lash was a little lower, the tips biting into that secret place between her legs.

The cardinal could see her petite body fighting the pain. He heard her scream and watched the muscles spasm all the way up to her shoulders. BF98C54B-D6E6-4F11-BBC2-0EAD26B5065D.jpegYes this is what he needed, he thought as he struck for the third time. “He spoke for the first time “ Are you a sinner my child?” She answered thru clenched teeth “ No father. I am not a sinner. Please stop” The Cardinal spoke again “ What is your name child?” She blurted out “ Ana, it’s Ana” The holy man smiled and asked again, “ Ana the sinner, have you sinned with the devil?” “No father, never, never “ she cried out.

EDE23A6D-9D68-4233-A5DB-8317D26CB9EE.jpeg
Cardinal Alvarez sent a cruel stroke across the bound girls back. As she cried out and her body shook he yelled at her
“ How dare you lie to the church. I will punish you for your impudence. You will suffer 30 more lashes before you have another chance to confess your sins. By the fourth stroke Anna’s screams were echoing continuously in the vaulted room, her petite body dancing uncontrollably, and she was stamping her feet violently on the hard stone floor of the chamber. 24BC360E-9A71-473C-BD4D-1A3EDA00C8BB.jpeg8A520DF3-E7AB-4B78-B7AA-4D92F7134584.jpegShe was screaming continuously, her body shuddering by the twelfth stroke, her bladder releasing as urine ran down her legs and pooled at her feet. She confessed many times before the thirtieth lash struck home but the Cardinal viciously administered each and every stroke.By the time he finished, the girls body was limp and bathed in sweat, as she hung unconscious in her bonds.

Moving over to the cringing and shaking bound body of the other girl Berta, the Cardinal asked her “ What is your name child? Tell me of your sins.” 7C5ABFBD-B719-4729-878A-354A832EB2AB.jpegPoor Berta had been unable to see Ana’s punishment but her ears heard every whip lash, every scream. She heard Ana beg, she heard her plead for mercy. She knew what she had to do. “ I am Berta, your holiness, and I am a sinner. I will do anything. I will say anything. Please don’t beat me.” Cardinal Alvarez knew, after listening to the other girls chastisement, what Berta’s response would be. He feigned anger as he shouted at her
“ How dare you lie and try tempting me . You are cunning girl, let’s see if forty strokes of the birch can beat that cunningness out of you.” Betta shrieked as the cardinal shook out a bundle of birch rods that had been steeping in a vessel nearby. ( to be continued)

Selected for the Cardinal. Pt 7

The Cardinal looked at the body of the dark haired girl before him , stretched tightly in a prone position. “The buttocks” he thought out loud. That is where he will start with this one. “No!!! Please have mercy Father.” Showing no mercy the holy man brought his right arm down with a viscous stroke that struck the girls bottom at the summit of her velvety hillocks.

Berta flinched as the blow struck home but did not cry out and her body did not respond to the pain because frankly there was just a slight stinging sensation. The second stroke struck a little higher toward the waist. The third below the first stroke, near the back of her thighs. Berta thought to herself , I’ve taken the first three and only a little pain. This is nothing like being beaten with my fathers strap. That hurt something fierce, but this was nothing.

It only took a few more strokes for her to change her mind. Once Cardinal Alvarez started striking flesh that had already been assaulted by the birch, the pain began to worsen. That was the effect of the birch, the pain was commutative, and exponential. B00F2CC4-E192-431E-8ACD-FC6EC04CBFA3.jpegThe poor girls body started bucking trying to avoid the birches bite. What had only been an irritating tingle just moments ago was now almost unbearable for the girl. She pleaded with the Cardinal “ Please stop sir, It burns, it burns so much…I’m a good girl. I’ll be good” The Cardinal thought to himself: she is beginning to break after only 10 strokes, let’s see how she begs after another 30.

By the time she had taken 15 strokes her bottom was deep red and Berta’s body was dancing hysterically atop the bench. The Cardinal must compliment his assistants. They had tied the girl with just the right amount of play in the ropes, tight enough to retain her but with enough slack that she moved as she pulled at her bonds. By twenty strokes she was screaming loudly and tears were streaming down her cheeks.

B1600B5E-03B1-4B64-8740-F2577460EC78.jpeg
The Cardinal was diligent with his efforts as he made sure each stroke was as hard as the previous stroke. In his mind it was Sigrid who he was beating. He started to feel himself begin to harden. He was pleased. He had felt nothing when whipping the first girl, Ana. He thought that the vixen Sigrid had bewitched him, making his penis useless. She could not defeat him he thought, she would not defeat him. He would break her as he struck with his hardest blow.

Berta screamed miserably, it felt like hundreds of bees were stinging her bottom at the same time. She was crazy with pain by the 30th lash. All of her muscles were taught, the pain kept building, there was no respite. The Cardinal was fully hard now. He wanted to take her now but why not continue. He was enjoying the gyrations of her bottom, her pitiful pleading, the copious tears.

Five more hard strokes had her mad with pain. She couldn’t think. All there was, was pain. Her whole world was pain. She was ready thought the Cardinal as he walked to the head of the bench. Opening his robe and said “Will you pay homage to the “tool of the church” to cleanse you of your sins?” She didn’t hesitate, thru her sobs she cried out “ Yes father, anything. Anything.”

He had her hands untied and moved forward so that he stood, his rock hard penis directly in front of her face. She reached up grasping his turgid member with her hot sweaty hand.FF68E876-CB5A-46AA-9FC9-C8E1838C050E.jpeg The girl felt his cock jump in her hand when she touched it. She knew what she had to do and brought it to her lips. Cardinal Alvarez moaned as she parted her lips and took him into her moist and warm mouth. She was clumsy he thought as he thrust forward, but it felt so good. Afraid of another beating Berta fervently began pumping her mouth on his stiff rod. BBCCC544-1015-4E77-9E34-FAFF029C5BBE.jpegSoon he began to moan, yelling out “ Take it all in girl. Swallow it all or I’ll start birching you anew.” In a matter of a moment he exploded his seed into her mouth. Berta gagged but made sure she swallowed every drop.

After a brief respite, the Cardinal felt himself recovered and walked behind the still unconscious, suspended Ana. He looked at the curvaceous bottom that had tempted him when he had whipped her. Grasping her welted bottom with each hand, he parted her cheeks giving him access to her anal opening. He place the tip of his erect penis into the puckered orifice and thrust his hips forward. The pain of his forced entry caused the tiny woman to regain her senses. Her anal opening burned like fire as the Cardinal pummeled her from behind. 6A673A4F-F600-4647-AEB5-5C72795CAFA4.jpeg She began screaming again, which pleased the holy man and heightened his excitement. She fought hard to make him disengage but to no avail. He grasped her long hair and yanked her head back as his penis spasmed and he emptied himself into her bowels. The Cardinal smiled as he pulled out. Next it would be Sigrid’s turn. He was ready. ( too be continued )

Will the story move towards a finale or will Sigrid continue to make the Cardinal unsatisfied? And I'm curious to see what kind of finale he has in store for the lives of our sinful girls.

Oh Ghod, @Aslin nee 8ball you again touched my kink deeply! Dare I say that I envy those two girls in the chamber? Is it weird that I fantasise now about being one of those women suffering the lash or birch and then serving the holy tool of the church? I don’t care if transformed into a woman, or serving in this way as a man. It is the suffering, surrender and sexual use that speaks most to me.

Your words drive me, the chapters continue to drip with the most erotic BDSM!

Thank you as always!

Selected for the Cardinal. Pt 8

Cardinal Alvarez was very diligent with the preparations of the next day. He gave his men explicit instruction on how he wanted the room prepared , how the girl was to be situated and where the equipment and instruments were to be placed. He drummed his fingers on the tabletop as he waited for his evening meal. He could feel himself harden as he envisioned what he was going to do to the little bitch Sigrid to make beg to be taken.

He even retired to his bed chambers early to assure that he would be well rested for tomorrow’s work. Yes, he would need proper rest to complete this important work of the church. The cardinal fell into a deep sleep almost immediately but soon came a nightmare. At first it was pleasant as he envisioned the big breasted Gisella, arms spread wide as she knelt before him. 9A48B6A3-0188-4BB8-B3FB-EF9717E6505E.pngHe remembered lashing her back mercilessly as she screamed for mercy. He smiled in his slumber as he remembered touching the hot iron to her plump titty. She tilted back her pretty face and screamed loudly. When she brought her head back forward her face was no longer her own but that of a demon. The demon opened his mouth and roared “I curse you Cardinal Alvarez.”

The holy man immediately awoke, his body shaking and bathed in sweat. A glass of wine, he told himself, he need a glass of wine to settle himself. He quickly drank a glass full to the brim and as the warmth of the alcohol started to calm him he lay again in his bed. Falling asleep immediately another dream began to form in his mind. This time it was the Raven-haired Marta suspended by her hair as he took a single-tail whip to her puffy nippled breasts. Her screams were soothing to him. As he had her spread and the whip cracked as it seared the girls nether lips, the girl twisted away trying to avoid the burning pain. 62825AC2-087A-45F9-B783-8FDE6C824096.jpegWhen she turned back toward him, her face too had transformed into that of a demon.
She screamed “ I curse you Cardinal Alvarez.” Once again we awoke drenched in sweat. This time he grabbed for his bible and began to read scripture until he was once again calmed.

For a third time the Cardinal retired to his bed. Asleep almost immediately he began the third of his nightmares. This time it was Ana with her tiny body suspended stretched out before him.AC0FE097-E54E-4E3B-AD10-771D404DADE7.jpeg To the side was the lanky dark haired Berta stretched on her belly on a low bench. His body responded in his sleep, his penis hardening as he remembered the petite curves of Ana’s sweet body. He smiled in his sleep as he whipped her compact bottom and her back. The image then came to him of the birch he was holding slashing down onto the silky bottom of Berta until her bottom was a mass of bleeding welts. Then he envisioned Berta taking his manhood into her warm moist mouth 03909A6B-8AFB-4CC0-9B8F-4767B8CBA736.jpegand Ana crying out as her pushed into her anus. The image changed immediately with both faces taking the form of the demon and screeching “We curse you Cardinal Alvarez”

And so the night went on, nightmare after nightmare, with the Cardinal getting very little sleep. His head began to ache and his bed was soaked with perspiration. By the time the sun filtered thru his window in the morning, the holy man was exhausted and looked like he was terribly ill. His stomach was so upset he refused breakfast that morning. He struggled to change his clothing but finally he came to readiness. He didn’t feel like himself but he did not want to miss the chance to break the little bitch Sigrid.

When he finally reached the vaulted chamber, Sigrid was bound as he had requested, naked with her hands tied behind her back and pulled up at a 90 degree angle to the floor by a rope attached to a pulley on the ceiling of the vault.32D83326-F0A3-4CAD-8BEE-CAFF24ED0671.jpeg Next to her on the floor lay bags of sand in various sizes. Hanging directly in front of her was a collection of flagellation devices that ranged from a wooden cane, to birch rods, straps of various lengths and thicknesses, all the way to whips with different degrees of severity. The worst of which had tiny hooks imbedded into the woven strands of leather, meant rip and tear at the flesh with each bite of the lash. To the girls right was a wooden piece that looked like a narrow pyramid with a sharp point at the top, the infamous “Judas Cradle.” Irons and needles were heating in a nearby brazier, ready if the cardinal should need them.

Cardinal Alvarez felt a tiny bit better as he marveled at the beauty of the bound girl.BCCD2273-616F-4D27-A59B-431C8B5A0D20.jpeg Her body was just as he remembered, slender but with perfect symmetry of her parts. Everything about her was superb and he felt himself responding to her naked beauty. He said “ You have had time to think girl, do you have a confession for me?” The girl lifted her head slightly and with confidence stated “ I have nothing to confess. I have not sinned. You will not defile me in the name of the church or for your own lustful needs.”

The cardinal enraged, shouted “ Lift her, let her bound arms bear her weight.” He could see the strain on her face, he could see her pain. F6E60C93-D16C-4688-A763-DA37993B1449.jpegShe fought the pain, twisting naked, her chest heaving. Bring her back down he ordered. He saw the relief on her face when her feet touched the stone floor but her relief was short lived as the small sand bags were tied to her ankles. At his nod the girl was lifted upward again, this time she moaned as the extra weight stretched her more than before. Her shoulders ached horribly. With a nod of his head the assistants let go of the rope but quickly grabbed it snubbing the girls decent. She screamed out as her arms took the brunt of her sudden stop. Her pain wracked shoulders felt like her arms had been torn from their sockets.

Cardinal Alvarez drank in the sight of the beautiful girl suspended before him. He watched the perfect breasts pulled taught, heaving as the girl sobbed. 12884DE3-BBDB-4DE2-88FF-743AA32618C2.jpegHe reached inside his robe to free his hardened member and demand subservience from the girl. As he looked down at his penis it shrank and lost all hardness, a sudden horrible jabbing pain began in his temples and he began to perspire heavily. As he looked up astonished, he saw the face of the girl turn into that of a demon. She screeched “ I curse you, Cardinal Alvarez. We all curse you. “ The Cardinal began to swoon “ Did you see that? Did you see the devil?” He cried. All of his assistants shook their heads, not seeing what he wanted them to see. The holy mans eyes rolled back and he dropped fainting in a heap on the floor. (To be continued)

Selected for the Cardinal. Part 9

The cardinal’s assistants rushed to the holy man as he lay in a heap on the floor of the chamber. Try as they might, they could not revive Cardinal Alvarez. A messenger was sent immediately to fetch Father Basil . Upon entering the chamber Father Basil was shocked to see the assistants looking at him quizzically as they tried to sit the motionless Cardinal upright. Above the prone cardinal the naked suspended body of the girl called Sigrid slowly rotated. Even the Priest was taken aback by the beauty of of the young woman. Her face was angelic, her body even in it’s stretched position was lithe, and perfectly proportioned. Her skin glowed as the fire light glistened on her perspiration sheened body. He understood why Cardinal Alvarez was so obsessed with her.

Father Basil had the Cardinal carried back to his chambers and sent a messenger for Father Cortez, who had studied medicine before he joined the priesthood and acted as the medical expert for the clergy. Before he left the chamber, Father Basil ordered the girl to be released from her suspended state, returned to her cell, and chained hand and foot to the cell wall. He warned the assistants to avoid looking the vixen in the eyes or risk being cursed with a spell like the Cardinal.

Father Cortez was puzzled. The cardinal had stable life signs but could not be brought from his unconscious state. Everything he knew, he tried, to no avail. When he pried the eyelids of the Cardinal open he observed pupils that seemed dilated three times the normal size and they remained dilated. It was as if something or someone had frightened the holy man terribly and the eyes remained fixed in a horrific stare.

Father Basil upon entering the bedroom of the Cardinal was immediately consulted by Father Cortez “ I have tried everything, Father, but nothing seems to work. His life signs are all stable but he remains unconscious. I have tried all of my potions and vapors but there is no response. I fear that his problem is not medical but surely some type of spell cast upon him.” Basil looked toward his unconscious mentor, “ I am afraid that dire measures must be taken to save Cardinal Alvarez. I fear that if we burn the witch Sigrid, the spell will not be lifted and the Cardinal will remain so until he breathes his last breath. We must find a way to break her, have her lift her curse and free the Cardinal from his affliction.” Father Cortez gave a concerned look to father Basil
“ Be careful Father, If you confront the witch you too may be cast with such a spell.” Basil scratched his chin “ We must find her weakness, exploit that weakness, and force her to lift her spell.”

That very morning father Basil sent a small group of soldiers with a message to the priest at the Church in Sigrid’s hometown. Within a matter of hours the soldiers were returning to the cathedral with a cart containing two bound figures. Upon reaching the cathedral, the two occupants of the cart were rushed down to the cold and damp lower level of the cathedral and chained in separate cells. Father Basil visited them almost immediately to question them and ascertain that they were truly the individuals he sought.

Father Basil felt the rush of excitement he knew the Cardinal must have felt as he called in the dungeon assistants and gave them direction on how to prepare the participants in the vaulted chamber. The excitement of what was to come warmed him to such an extreme that his manhood began to respond for the first time in a very long time. He felt important, he felt powerful, he felt that god was leading him against the evil of the devil himself.

The Father was pleased when he entered the vaulted chamber to witness the naked bodies of two gagged females hanging by their thumbs, on the tips of their toes, struggling to keep contact with the cold stone floor.04E7170B-AEA7-4976-8E60-2BA2479F9270.jpeg FBC58418-5807-482F-A450-8145A9FF4D82.jpegThey were situated about 10 feet apart with their backs to each other. He picked up a viscous looking multi-thonged whip and made his way to a spot between the two women, equidistant from each. Basil thought that its time to bring in Sigrid. He nodded to the assistants at the door and they immediately led me naked into the room. I was blindfolded as well as gagged and the men chained me spread eagled to the opposite wall. EE6CA456-6E2D-427E-848A-B7B6863836E5.jpeg

“Well Sigrid, are you ready to confess to being a witch. There is still time to receive the absolution only the church can give” he said. “ Do you confess child?” I could not see because of the blindfold. I could not speak because of the gag so I shook my head defiantly. The Priest stepped into the first lash as it snapped against the buttocks of the oldest of the two suspended women. The woman in her mid thirties with a slender body that belied her age, tilted her head back and grunted through her gag. A second lash burned across her shoulder blades a moment later. Her body stiffened, Father Basil could tell she was feeling the burn of the lash by the way she clenched her buttocks. Buttocks that were still firm not the jiggly cushions of some older women. The third lash hit her mid back and curled around her body to have the tips snap into the tender flesh of her full right breast. 7545C8E5-4582-4BD1-94B1-DF864C641E59.gifShe screamed this time but the gag caught most of the sound. The fourth and fifth lashes also brought screams from the comely woman as she was left alone for a few moments as Father Basil turned his attention to the younger of the two.

Usually doing god’s work was a tedious and boring job but not today thought the priest. He now understood how the Cardinal could be so passionate about this work. Especially when the subject before him was as beautiful and enticing as the young girl hanging from her thumbs. Her face was angelic. Her body slender with tight buttocks, breasts that were larger than her frame should support but support them it did. The breasts even in her stretched position, jutted out proudly from her chest, with nipples erect. The priest vowed that he would savor this moment...his moment....his chance to do the lord’s work. He slowly circled the suspended girl. Just eighteen years old, the girl was embarrassed to be naked in front of any man, much less a priest. He took in her beauty. He lifted her chin to admire her face and look into her big blue eyes, cupped her breasts and palmed her hard nipples, and ran his hand down her flanks and over her hips and buttocks. She was shivering and gasped in shame as his hand and fingers found that sacred place between her legs.

He picked up his whip and lifted her chin again. “ Will you confess to consorting with the devil, girl?” She shook her gagged head violently, no,no,no. “ The whip always brings forth the truth” the priest said as he brought his arm backwards and slashed the girl across her proud breasts.2FBBE60D-A356-43DE-97B8-84D7F78EC34B.gif The girl screamed at the first lash, her body twisting and turning trying to avoid the second and third lashes aimed at her belly and thighs. He moved back to behind her and struck a brutal blow across her tight buttocks. The poor girl tilted her head back and tugged at her bound thumbs as she bellered into her gag. Another blow that raked her shoulder blades had the girl wriggling, bucking and twisting, trying to avoid the painful tips of the lash. At a nod from Father Basil, the assistants removed the gags of the two suspended women.

“ Please don’t beat her any more. She has done no wrong. Please father, I confess to everything. I consorted with the devil. I confess. Just let my daughter Magda go. Please” the older woman begged. I freeze. I can now hear their voices, before this, their voices and screams were muffled. I know those voices. They the voices of my mother and younger sister. God must have forsaken me. Forsaken my family. I am trying to speak but the gag prevents me. I hear the sound of leather striking bare flesh. I hear my sister scream. I hear her beg “Please father not my breasts”. I try to cry out but I can not.
( To be continued )

The cardinal’s assistants rushed to the holy man as he lay in a heap on the floor of the chamber. Try as they might, they could not revive Cardinal Alvarez. A messenger was sent immediately to fetch Father Basil . Upon entering the chamber Father Basil was shocked to see the assistants looking at him quizzically as they tried to sit the motionless Cardinal upright. Above the prone cardinal the naked suspended body of the girl called Sigrid slowly rotated. Even the Priest was taken aback by the beauty of of the young woman. Her face was angelic, her body even in it’s stretched position was lithe, and perfectly proportioned. Her skin glowed as the fire light glistened on her perspiration sheened body. He understood why Cardinal Alvarez was so obsessed with her.

Father Basil had the Cardinal carried back to his chambers and sent a messenger for Father Cortez, who had studied medicine before he joined the priesthood and acted as the medical expert for the clergy. Before he left the chamber, Father Basil ordered the girl to be released from her suspended state, returned to her cell, and chained hand and foot to the cell wall. He warned the assistants to avoid looking the vixen in the eyes or risk being cursed with a spell like the Cardinal.

Father Cortez was puzzled. The cardinal had stable life signs but could not be brought from his unconscious state. Everything he knew, he tried, to no avail. When he pried the eyelids of the Cardinal open he observed pupils that seemed dilated three times the normal size and they remained dilated. It was as if something or someone had frightened the holy man terribly and the eyes remained fixed in a horrific stare.

Father Basil upon entering the bedroom of the Cardinal was immediately consulted by Father Cortez “ I have tried everything, Father, but nothing seems to work. His life signs are all stable but he remains unconscious. I have tried all of my potions and vapors but there is no response. I fear that his problem is not medical but surely some type of spell cast upon him.” Basil looked toward his unconscious mentor, “ I am afraid that dire measures must be taken to save Cardinal Alvarez. I fear that if we burn the witch Sigrid, the spell will not be lifted and the Cardinal will remain so until he breathes his last breath. We must find a way to break her, have her lift her curse and free the Cardinal from his affliction.” Father Cortez gave a concerned look to father Basil
“ Be careful Father, If you confront the witch you too may be cast with such a spell.” Basil scratched his chin “ We must find her weakness, exploit that weakness, and force her to lift her spell.”

That very morning father Basil sent a small group of soldiers with a message to the priest at the Church in Sigrid’s hometown. Within a matter of hours the soldiers were returning to the cathedral with a cart containing two bound figures. Upon reaching the cathedral, the two occupants of the cart were rushed down to the cold and damp lower level of the cathedral and chained in separate cells. Father Basil visited them almost immediately to question them and ascertain that they were truly the individuals he sought.

Father Basil felt the rush of excitement he knew the Cardinal must have felt as he called in the dungeon assistants and gave them direction on how to prepare the participants in the vaulted chamber. The excitement of what was to come warmed him to such an extreme that his manhood began to respond for the first time in a very long time. He felt important, he felt powerful, he felt that god was leading him against the evil of the devil himself.

The Father was pleased when he entered the vaulted chamber to witness the naked bodies of two gagged females hanging by their thumbs, on the tips of their toes, struggling to keep contact with the cold stone floor.View attachment 1112921 View attachment 1112920They were situated about 10 feet apart with their backs to each other. He picked up a viscous looking multi-thonged whip and made his way to a spot between the two women, equidistant from each. Basil thought that its time to bring in Sigrid. He nodded to the assistants at the door and they immediately led me naked into the room. I was blindfolded as well as gagged and the men chained me spread eagled to the opposite wall. View attachment 1112923

“Well Sigrid, are you ready to confess to being a witch. There is still time to receive the absolution only the church can give” he said. “ Do you confess child?” I could not see because of the blindfold. I could not speak because of the gag so I shook my head defiantly. The Priest stepped into the first lash as it snapped against the buttocks of the oldest of the two suspended women. The woman in her mid thirties with a slender body that belied her age, tilted her head back and grunted through her gag. A second lash burned across her shoulder blades a moment later. Her body stiffened, Father Basil could tell she was feeling the burn of the lash by the way she clenched her buttocks. Buttocks that were still firm not the jiggly cushions of some older women. The third lash hit her mid back and curled around her body to have the tips snap into the tender flesh of her full right breast. View attachment 1112924She screamed this time but the gag caught most of the sound. The fourth and fifth lashes also brought screams from the comely woman as she was left alone for a few moments as Father Basil turned his attention to the younger of the two.

Usually doing god’s work was a tedious and boring job but not today thought the priest. He now understood how the Cardinal could be so passionate about this work. Especially when the subject before him was as beautiful and enticing as the young girl hanging from her thumbs. Her face was angelic. Her body slender with tight buttocks, breasts that were larger than her frame should support but support them it did. The breasts even in her stretched position, jutted out proudly from her chest, with nipples erect. The priest vowed that he would savor this moment...his moment....his chance to do the lord’s work. He slowly circled the suspended girl. Just eighteen years old, the girl was embarrassed to be naked in front of any man, much less a priest. He took in her beauty. He lifted her chin to admire her face and look into her big blue eyes, cupped her breasts and palmed her hard nipples, and ran his hand down her flanks and over her hips and buttocks. She was shivering and gasped in shame as his hand and fingers found that sacred place between her legs.

He picked up his whip and lifted her chin again. “ Will you confess to consorting with the devil, girl?” She shook her gagged head violently, no,no,no. “ The whip always brings forth the truth” the priest said as he brought his arm backwards and slashed the girl across her proud breasts.View attachment 1112925 The girl screamed at the first lash, her body twisting and turning trying to avoid the second and third lashes aimed at her belly and thighs. He moved back to behind her and struck a brutal blow across her tight buttocks. The poor girl tilted her head back and tugged at her bound thumbs as she bellered into her gag. Another blow that raked her shoulder blades had the girl wriggling, bucking and twisting, trying to avoid the painful tips of the lash. At a nod from Father Basil, the assistants removed the gags of the two suspended women.

“ Please don’t beat her any more. She has done no wrong. Please father, I confess to everything. I consorted with the devil. I confess. Just let my daughter Magda go. Please” the older woman begged. I freeze. I can now hear their voices, before this, their voices and screams were muffled. I know those voices. They the voices of my mother and younger sister. God must have forsaken me. Forsaken my family. I am trying to speak but the gag prevents me. I hear the sound of leather striking bare flesh. I hear my sister scream. I hear her beg “Please father not my breasts”. I try to cry out but I can not.
( To be continued )
Great illustrations for your excellent tale :)

Wow, fantastic developments in these two chapters, @Aslin nee 8ball

This is a great read. Torturing her Mother and Sister is a good tactic, but if she’s really the witch, I suspect even that won’t loosen her tongue. But what if the Bishop had invoked the Daemon by weight of his own sadistic cruelty? So many possibilities, and plenty of incentive for more torture!

The Father was pleased when he entered the vaulted chamber to witness the naked bodies of two gagged females hanging by their thumbs, on the tips of their toes, struggling to keep contact with the cold stone floor.View attachment 1112921 View attachment 1112920They were situated about 10 feet apart with their backs to each other. He picked up a viscous looking multi-thonged whip and made his way to a spot between the two women, equidistant from each. Basil thought that its time to bring in Sigrid. He nodded to the assistants at the door and they immediately led me naked into the room. I was blindfolded as well as gagged and the men chained me spread eagled to the opposite wall. View attachment 1112923

“Well Sigrid, are you ready to confess to being a witch. There is still time to receive the absolution only the church can give” he said. “ Do you confess child?” I could not see because of the blindfold. I could not speak because of the gag so I shook my head defiantly. The Priest stepped into the first lash as it snapped against the buttocks of the oldest of the two suspended women. The woman in her mid thirties with a slender body that belied her age, tilted her head back and grunted through her gag. A second lash burned across her shoulder blades a moment later. Her body stiffened, Father Basil could tell she was feeling the burn of the lash by the way she clenched her buttocks. Buttocks that were still firm not the jiggly cushions of some older women. The third lash hit her mid back and curled around her body to have the tips snap into the tender flesh of her full right breast. View attachment 1112924She screamed this time but the gag caught most of the sound. The fourth and fifth lashes also brought screams from the comely woman as she was left alone for a few moments as Father Basil turned his attention to the younger of the two.

He picked up his whip and lifted her chin again. “ Will you confess to consorting with the devil, girl?” She shook her gagged head violently, no,no,no. “ The whip always brings forth the truth” the priest said as he brought his arm backwards and slashed the girl across her proud breasts.View attachment 1112925 The girl screamed at the first lash, her body twisting and turning trying to avoid the second and third lashes aimed at her belly and thighs. He moved back to behind her and struck a brutal blow across her tight buttocks. The poor girl tilted her head back and tugged at her bound thumbs as she bellered into her gag. Another blow that raked her shoulder blades had the girl wriggling, bucking and twisting, trying to avoid the painful tips of the lash. At a nod from Father Basil, the assistants removed the gags of the two suspended women.

( To be continued )
Please do the images always in a own paragraph!
When you the images inserting in a row will that do, that the book production for me are to difficult.

Sorry….I guess I’m not sure what that means. Do you want the pictures inside the paragraph, or at the end of the paragraph.
I think when you want to insert a pic, you first need to click “return” (to end the text paragraph), then insert the image on to the next line, then “return” again before the next bit of text. Otherwise the image is stuck in the middle of the text and it’s difficult for Madiosi to edit.

Selected for the Cardinal Pt 10

The beatings go on, the screams of my mother Magda and little sister Anna reverberate thru the vaulted chamber. My blindfold is removed. I see first my mother, my loving mother, as the priest rains lash after lash upon her back and bottom. Her sweat sheened body twists and turns with each lash. Her voice, now hoarse, still begging for mercy for her daughters. I hear her confess to consorting with the devil. It was only her, she pleads. I have lain with him. Only me. Not my daughters. Please release Sigrid and Anna, they are innocent.
B09F85DF-45B4-4415-8760-3629EE03FBDF.jpeg
Father Basil hears my mother confess her sins but knows that a mother would say anything to protect her children. That was too easy he thinks as he moves toward Anna. He has her retied with her arms behind her back. A rope is dropped from the ceiling and tied to her bound wrists. I scream into my gag, trying to confess, trying to save my sister further pain.

Father Basil eyes devour my naked sister as the rope pulls her upward toward the ceiling. He marvels at her tight lithe body, how her muscles have become taught, her ribs so prominent thru her stretch skin, and those beautiful breasts flattening against her body with the prominent nipples begging for attention. He felt his man-ness stiffen. He felt the power flow within. He wanted to ravish this girl now but first he must be brutal and use her as a tool to get her sister Sigrid to confess and lift the curse on Cardinal Alvarez. The strain on Anna’s face, her moans, as her arms are raised close to the vaulted ceiling are not lost on either Father Basil or I.
4DBD32E4-7851-4554-80F1-616F60633BF8.jpeg
I find myself shouting into the gag. “ Please don’t drop her, I confess. I’ll do whatever you want. Please don’t drop her. Please not Anna. Punish me if you must.” Unfortunately the gag supresses my plea. No one can hear anything but my muffled grunts. The priest nods and my sister drops about 4 feet before the rope catches. She screams, I remember the feeling. It feels like your arms are being torn from your shoulder sockets. Her legs are kicking wildly as she spins around. Two men steady her twisting body and tie her feet together with a short rope that leads to a heavy sand bag.

Poor Anna is screaming hysterically now, her eyes wide as saucers as they raise her to the ceiling once again. I try pleading thru my gag again but they don’t hear me. They wouldn’t hear me anyway because of the yelling pleas from my mother and screams of my sister. At a nod the men let her drop again and snub the rope after a short drop. I can actually see my sisters arms stretch to almost vertical. I hear her high pitched scream. I see her chest heaving as she fights the pain. I see the anguish and suffering on her tear streaked face.

Father Basil thinks, it’s not quite time to stop yet. He is almost ready to confront the little witch Sigrid, and bargain the freedom of her mother and sister for the release of the Cardinal from her spell. One more time he tells himself. Then he will visit the breathtaking young girl hanging before him and ravish her. He was totally obsessed with her. Soon he will sample the sweet charms of this beautiful girl name Anna.He will be the first and the last man to take her before all three women are burned at the stake. He has no intention of freeing anyone.

He knew the church would award him, promote him to a place of prominence for saving the Cardinal. Even though he had always been queazy about torture he had to make his plan work. One more drop for Anna and he knew the older sister would break… he would tell her the conditions of her mother and sisters release…she would surely comply to save them. Then all three would be imprisoned until the next auto-de-fe when the three will burn. But not before he sated himself as many times as possible with the younger sister.

The priest nods and the girl is lifted to the top of the vaulted chamber. He can hear her pitiful pleas for mercy. Anna drops almost the whole distance to the stone floor before the rope snubs. This time the right shoulder cannot hold her weight and the arm is pulled from its socket. The poor girl hangs cockeyed, her right shoulder joint destroyed, slowly spinning, screeching like a wounded animal.
A0B34E04-CB89-4567-9979-6CFD8A68994F.jpeg
Father Basil’s stomach feels queasy. He watches as Anna’s body begins to tremor and soon begins to convulse fully. His stomach lurches, he bends forward and wretches on the floor. He straightens, wiping his mouth, and makes eye contact with Sigrid on the wall spread eagled in chains. They lock eyes for a split second, Father Basil swoons and falls, striking his head on the cold stone floor. ( to be continued )

Selected for the Cardinal. Pt 11

Father Cortez was called for immediately by the dungeon keepers. He was shocked to see a similar situation to Cardinal Alvarez, but instead it was Father Basil lying at the feet of a pretty young girl who was screeching in obvious pain, spinning slowly and kicking her legs. Her right shoulder obviously dislocated, her perfect ivory skin showing welts from the whip prominently on her back and her front.
7F89E17A-4DDA-437D-ADC2-ECDF1EF8CA4D.jpeg
But it was Father Basil that needed his immediate attention. He must have struck his head when he fell. There was an unbelievable pool of blood surrounding the holy mans head. The Priest healer felt for a pulse that was no longer there. Cortez put his ear to Father Basil’s chest. There was no heartbeat sound. He made the sign of the cross over the dead mans body.

Asking the staff what had happened, who was responsible for this, he was unable to get a definitive answer. What a quandary he thought. Cardinal Alvarez lay unresponsive in his bed and now Father Basil lies dead in the same spot where the Cardinal was afflicted. It must be the work of the devil, there can be no other answer. Trying to solve this mystery was beyond his capabilities but being the next senior member of the clergy left he knew that he has to make a decision.

Father Cortez has the body of Father Basil taken away to prepare for burial. He then turns to the women. He has the youngest girl , who has since passed out, taken down. She screams loudly as the dungeon keepers reset her shoulder back into its socket. The priest healer quickly treats the wounds of both the mother and daughter, a result of Father Basil’ zealous whipping. Careful not to make eye contact with any of the three he orders the women to be returned to their cells and heavily restrained.

Father Cortez is beset with conflicting thoughts. Do I continue the work of the church and take care of these devil worshippers myself ? What would be the thanks of the church, possibly an elevation to cardinal status? But what if the influence of the devil was too much for me and i end up like the Cardinal and Father Basil. He shuddered just thinking about it. What to do, oh, what to do?

After he has tended to Father Basil’s body, preparing it for burial, he decides to question the three women. He will question them from behind the restraining wall outside each of their cells. This will prevent him from locking his eyes with their eyes, negating their ability to cast a spell upon him.

5B2D1C9A-E199-4EAD-9FF9-5D6C622BFCD1.jpeg
He went first to the cell of the mother. Just as he thought, she confessed to consorting with the devil and casting a spell upon Father Basil. “ Let my daughters go. They had nothing to do with what happened to the priest.” He expected her to confess to martyr herself to save her children,but she did not mention the Cardinal. Obviously she knew nothing of what had happened to Cardinal Alvarez.
C33C539D-6A2C-4E90-BF29-2403EFCAA31A.jpeg
He then visited the younger daughter Anna. He could hear her whimpering in her cell. He was sure that any movement at all would aggravate her damaged shoulder. “ It wasn’t me “ she cried out when questioned.
“ Why do you torment us so? We are innocent. I did nothing to the priest. We did nothing to the priest.” Again, he thought, nothing about the Cardinal.
776CAAD4-40D7-43E6-B91E-8BF1F44A08D4.jpeg
Finally he made his way to the cell of the heavily chained older daughter Sigrid, he would take no chances with her. She was the only one of the three that had been present when both Cardinal Alvarez and Father Basil had been afflicted. When questioned she Took the position of the questioner “ Release us Father. Cardinal Alvarez and Father Basil are alone responsible for what has afflicted them. How about you father? Are you too trying to use the church to satisfy your own needs?Are your thoughts filled with lust? Do you unjustly imprison and torture innocent maidens to sate that lust? Or don’t you have the stomach for it?” Father Cortez began to shake and felt a sudden nausea. His stomach and bowels churning, he turned and rushed back to his own room.
DAF14010-B308-4887-A94C-8442450AE25E.jpeg
Although I am sure that Anna and her mother have nothing to do with the Cardinal , I should burn them all, thought the Father. Let hells fire purify their souls but he realized that would not free Cardinal Alvarez from the spell cast upon him. Upon regaining his senses, Father Cortez immediately sent a message to the largest church in the region. His call for help was meant for none other than Cardinal Vicar, Rodrigo Ortiz. Not only had Cardinal Ortiz been the mentor of Cardinal Alvarez but is also renowned as one of the most brutal and effective members of the Spanish Inquisition. ( to be continued)

Last edited:
Blindfold the witches, and keep them in heavy irons! Such was the remedy of the inquisition believing a witch held by cold iron is unable to cast spells. Perhaps blinding them so they cannot capture another Holy Man’s gaze is a good idea, might I suggest a hot poker for this task? If any turn out to be innocent , they would still be alive, so this doesn’t violate the Holy Inquisition’s Mandate at all!

I still haven’t worked out which character I most identify with, probably Sigrid… but I assume she’s reserved for you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom