Self Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think there was something on here about self crux in the first half of last year, and there was something on the Foundation around June last year.
What I said then was something along these lines:
there are a few self cruxers here and at the Foundation, some of them very experienced. If you are trying crux on your own then there are obvious safety issues. You must make sure the cross (whatever form it takes) is sturdy, will not fall down, and can hold you, and that you are not so firmly fixed to it that you cannot get free! Obvious, I know, but worth saying. It may be worth starting with bindings that you simply grip with your hands or can slip your hands and feet into and out of, ensuring that you can easily get free again, and that you can get your feet back on the ground if necessary. Test things thoroughly before committing yourself.
See what resource you have to hand. Do you have a backyard or courtyard where you could set up a cross? Do you have structural features you could use, sturdy posts on a back porch for instance? Maybe you have a garage or utility room where you could set something up.
In my own case, some of my most successful efforts in recent years have used the posts and cross beams of a back verandah, part of which is very close to the ground, which gives a real outdoor feel. See what is available to you regarding venue and props. I'm sure others here will have more and detailed advice to add.

Hi everyone,
I have never done this, but I was wondering if anybody else has. I dont have anyone that could be there to crucify me, but I really want to do it. Is it possible? Has anyone ever tried it? If so how did you do it? Or is this not safe to do and shouldn't even try it??
I didnt try to be crucified. I have serious plan to do it in September. I shell be crucified together with 2 female partners. Our Dominus came from Switzerland. in the meantime I send you description of my friend who was crucified earlier.

,, Feeling as if the sternum is going to split open at any moment as the thigh muscles are burning and quivering as a much-needed resting of the leg muscles pull the upper body apart. As those abs are stretched vertically and the ribs are a-poppin' though that taut skin, it's soon time to push up, scrape that lacerated back against the stipes, and relieve the strain on the neck, shoulders, back, arms, and chest,,

Hi everyone,
I have never done this, but I was wondering if anybody else has. I dont have anyone that could be there to crucify me, but I really want to do it. Is it possible? Has anyone ever tried it? If so how did you do it? Or is this not safe to do and shouldn't even try it??
Yes its possible, have been doing it since I was a young teenager and still get a rush from it.

Self crucifixion is possible, as Deiselad says. Me too started in my teenager years with very simple constructions.
Today I have my own cross in a little "secret chamber". It is mounted to the wall very hard, so it cannot fall down while I´m hanging on it. For self-crucifixion I´m wearing special leather "Cuffs" - very soft ones. On there backside they have stability little rings of steel. I put an stool in front of the footrest. This footrest goes down in an angle that allows my naked feet nearly no hold but a little. Where my wrists and feet will take place are strong hooks on the crossbar and over the footrest. The hooks show about ten centimeters high to the roof. That means when I´am hanging on those I can fight and struggle as much as I want. The holding rings of my leather "cuffs" at my wrists an feet angles cannot loose hold.
So I stand on the stool, get on my toes and stretch myself high until I get the rings of my wrist-bondages over the hooks. Then I can let my sink down a little bit and make the rings behind my left foot on the hook behind the footrest, then the right one. The hook behind the footrest is longer than the ones for my wrists. When my feet are fixed side by side on the foot-hook, I´am really crucified. I can feel all Feeling sensations on the cross: being naked and "helpless" and feel the ache starting, what makes me start to "dance" on the cross. Sometimes I can stand a completely hour or longer in this self-crucifixion. But I can leave the cross when it is getting too hard for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Self crucifixion is possible, as Deiselad says. Me too started in mein teenager years with very simple constructions.
Today I have my own cross in a litte "secret chamber". It is mounted to the wall very hard, so it cannot fall down while I´m hanging on it. For selfcrucifixion I´m wearing special leather "Cuffs" - very soft ones. On there backside they have stabil little rings of steel. I put an stool in front of the footrest. This footrest goes down in an angle that allows my naked feet nearly no hold but a litte. Where my wrists and feet will take place are strong hooks on the crossbar and over the footrest. The hooks show about ten centimeters high to the roof. That means when I´am hanging on those I can fight and struggle as much as I want. The holding rings of my leather "cuffs" at my wrists an feet angles cannot loos hold.
So I stand on the stool, get on my toes and strech myself high until I get the rings of my wrist-bondages over the hooks. Then I can let my sink down a little bit and make the rings behind my left foot on the hook behind the footrest, then the right one. The hook behind the footrest ist longer than the ones for my wrists. When my feet are fixed side by side on the foothook, I´am really crucified. I can feel all Feeling sensations on the cross: being naked and "helpless" and feel the ache starting, what makes me start to "dance" on the cross. Sometimes I can stand a completely hour or longer in this self-crucifixion. But I can leave the cross when it ist getting zu hard for me.
I have been crucified before but never did a self crucifixion,I may have to try it sometime.

You do not want to be crucified with nails? That means that you want to be crucified whitout nails. Outch! I´m sure i will hurt a lot to rip all you nails off with a pair of pliers. The nails of the fingers only? Or also the nails of the toes? :D
Yes...that would hurt!!!:eek:
Is it possible that this Sassi lil girl is a lil devil in disguise ??????:devil:

Last edited:
You do not want to be crucified with nails? That means that you want to be crucified whitout nails. Outch! I´m sure i will hurt a lot to rip all you nails off with a pair of pliers. The nails of the fingers only? Or also the nails of the toes? :D
Yes...that would hurt!!!:eek:
Is it possible that this Sassi lil girl is a lil devil in disguise ??????:devil:

Sassi and Connie you can paint or polish your own nails, but our great friend and executor Mr Tree nails you with much pleasure on a cross with some of his 10 inch nails:devil:

I have been crucified before but never did a self crucifixion,I may have to try it sometime.

Self crucifixion ist kinda easy. As a teen I used small dog collars. I drilled enoug holes in it, so they closed my wrists and footangles pretty tight. At our attic we had wooden beams like big "Y". I held my arms spread and where my wrists where, I hammered big nails into the wood - also near the floor where the Position of my feet were. Down there I had nailed an wooden chock als an footrest. It looked like those on real crucifixes, so my feet were showing down. Then I enjoyed my first "crucifixions". The supension!!! Oooh my gosh! Later on I did Experiment whit taking my clothes of and do it naked. You cannot imagine my arousing! I was so exited, I did tremble. Nobody knew my little secret. For years I enjoyed the attic room. Oh yes! :rolleyes:

Self crucifixion ist kinda easy. As a teen I used small dog collars. I drilled enoug holes in it, so they closed my wrists and footangles pretty tight. At our attic we had wooden beams like big "Y". I held my arms spread and where my wrists where, I hammered big nails into the wood - also near the floor where the Position of my feet were. Down there I had nailed an wooden chock als an footrest. It looked like those on real crucifixes, so my feet were showing down. Then I enjoyed my first "crucifixions". The supension!!! Oooh my gosh! Later on I did Experiment whit taking my clothes of and do it naked. You cannot imagine my arousing! I was so exited, I did tremble. Nobody knew my little secret. For years I enjoyed the attic room. Oh yes! :rolleyes:
and now you found out that you were not alone in that............................. and it was more thrilling too:devil:

Back
Top Bottom