Sentence Negotiation

Go to CruxDreams.com
OMG, what a way to add too her punishment, I can only imagine having to make such choices ,it gave me a shiver when i read it !!!!!!!!!! No matter what she does it will only add to the shame and humiliation !!!!!!!
Surely, that's the point. By agreeing to be naked, she may get some concessions, such as an earlier guaranteed death. Of course the purpose of the sedile or the cornu is to keep the victim conscious for longer -- more entertainment for the viewers as birds and insects start to nibble at her body.
Proseutio and the judge want the maximum display.

Somehow I cannot understand these "discussions", because this story was finished and already posted a long time ago by jedakk in another thread...

Somehow I cannot understand these "discussions", because this story was finished and already posted a long time ago by jedakk in another thread...
Hmm. This story provides a setting that can be explored in various directions.

Jedakk wrote his vision, which was inspired by Juan's draft here.

That doesn't mean it's now somehow forbidden, or pointless, for other people to explore their own ideas - it's called imagination...

Hmm. This story provides a setting that can be explored in various directions.

Jedakk wrote his vision, which was inspired by Juan's draft here.

That doesn't mean it's now somehow forbidden, or pointless, for other people to explore their own ideas - it's called imagination...
If everyone would write down his imaginations in a story, we would have a lot of wonderful stories in here...

I don't know anything about what Jedakk wrote, must have missed that, I wasn't aware that posting on an "older" thread was an issue though.

Thank you very much Madiosi !!!!

I'm going to put this post from "The Throwaway Girl" thread here too, since people are reading the story and commenting here now. There is a great deal of American slang reference to the female anatomy in this story that may not be clear to all. Maybe this will help. Following is the post:

I have been advised that some of the names for female anatomy that I use in this story are difficult to correlate with the terms other members know in their own languages. In one case I use an obscure term that I believe is American in origin so might be unknown to other English speakers. At the risk of being too explicit, I'm going to give you a handy visual reference here. I recruited the Russian model Marta Gromova - who has a remarkable resemblance to Ellie - to show you:​
Set 2-3.jpg
Although she is in quite high demand, she took time out of her busy schedule: Set 2-7a.jpg
Set 6-8a.jpg
Miss Gromova was kind enough to sacrifice her virtue to show us her own lovely genitalia in the name of education! We in the US usually refer to the split in the center as her "cleft." The reddish-pink outer lips are, in medical terms, the "Labia Majora", often just called the "labia," but this is a little confusing because the "Labia Minora" or inner lips are often just referred to as "labia" as well. The entire area enclosed by and including the labia majora is called the "vulva." Some of these names are Latin or Greek, so may be the same as used in other languages, too.​
Ellie Genitalia Reference.jpg
If you zoom in a little closer and look, I've labeled everything with the names that I think I used throughout the story.​
Hood: The "Clitoral Hood" or simply "hood," mentioned several times in the story, is right in front. It covers the shaft of her clitoris and maybe the head as well.​
Clitoris: Yes, you know the word. Here are some details that relate to the abuse of Ellie's clitoris. A lot of people don't realize that a clitoris consists of more than just the button we know and love; that is just the external tip, the head or glans. It's attached to a shaft that runs back under the hood a little less than 2 cm on average. There's even more of it inside of her body.​
Note: For those of you who, like me, are possessed of a penis, note that the tip of your penis and the tip of a woman's clitoris each contain 7,000-8,000 nerve endings although the clitoris is only about one-tenth the size. It is enormously sensitive, unlike anything we males can experience. This is why I describe some of the agony that Ellie experiences when they do things to her clit as being excruciating; it would be, if this were real.​
The whole thing, not just the outer part, engorges with blood and becomes erect (in most women) when it is stimulated. The clitoris could swell to two or three times its flaccid size. That's the reason the judge asks the woman officer if Ellie's clitoris is erect in Chapter 4, since it's so large. The woman officer actually expected Ellie's clitoris to be large when she saw the ring, since it's hard or impossible to pierce an average-size clitoris and insert jewelry from what I've come across in my research. Most "clitoris piercings" are apparently hood piercings, where the jewelry only touches the clitoris inside the hood.​
'Taint: There is an odd reference in Chapter 9 to Ellie's 'taint. Not many Americans would even know what that is, so it's kind of spelled out in the text as "the part of her cleft between her vagina and anus" and John the executioner also laughs and gives the derivation of the name: " 'tain't pussy and 'tain't asshole." 'Tain't is a slang contraction of "it ain't," with "ain't" also being a slang word. The proper name for this area is the peritoneum.​
Labia: May refer to either the labia majora or labia minora. In Chapter 10, Glenda, the lady who does waxing, refers to Ellie's labia minora as simply "labia." That's what the waxing lady in the video I watched on YouTube about Brazilian waxing said, even though I could see she was really talking about getting down in the fold between the two sets of labia to get those hairs out too. I faithfully followed what she taught me when I wrote about Ellie's waxing.​
Urethra: This is the passage from which urine flows when a woman empties her bladder. It's well-hidden inside Ellie's inner lips between her vagina and clitoris.​

Just may be the prettiest pussy I've ever seen. . .
:ole:
I agree. When I needed to explain to all the non-English speakers, and maybe English speakers too, what parts of Ellie's anatomy I was referring to in the story, I knew exactly whose anatomy would present the clearest picture of all those parts. First time I saw Ms. Gromova in that pose I thought holy shit! It looks like she sent her pussy out to be starched and pressed and they sent it back on a hanger so it wouldn't get wrinkled.

Back
Top Bottom