Seòl Dearg

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Cat?”
“Yes, dear?”
“What are we going to do now?”
“Don’t worry, Nuala! I’ve got a plan!”
“That’s exactly why I’m worried!”

Meet Nuala and Cat featuring in an astounding tale of adventure, swashbuckling, sex and bondage.

A cooperation of the one and only Nuala and Yours truly.
Have fun!

Attachments

• Nuala and Cat Teaser (small).jpg
    Nuala and Cat Teaser (small).jpg
    997.7 KB · Views: 1,045
In the Haystack

September 1714.

Jamie the fourth son of the laird of Loch Dudh was finally about to get his reward.

The price of a promise to wed the wench was perhaps a bit excessive, considering everyone else only had to pay her sixpence a ride.

But in two months he would be off to join the forces supporting James Stuart and she would forget him.

Besides the loss of virginity before he went to war was a big step to becoming a real man.

Jamie’s exaggeration of his potential wealth – which actually amounted to one cow, four sheep and ten shillings – was not actually worse than Nuala’s claim to virginity based on going three days since her last ride. Admittedly this side of Glasgow that was as close to a virgin as you could find in a tavern ...

“Mah wee Jamie gets his reward fur promising tae mak an honest wifie o‘ me,“ Nuala thought.

“Mah mither wull be sae proud o‘ me, whin she sees me as a lady in a carriage wi‘ a bonnet wi a fither ‘n‘ soft leather buts.“

“Hurry up Jamie,” she called teasingly, “ah cannae wait a’ day!

“Forby he is a bonnie laddie ‘n’ ma fud is aff tae heal up if it doesnae see some action soon!” was Nuala’s only thought as the growing heat between her legs and the obvious bulge in Jamie’s plaid was now her all consuming priority.

Attachments

• Seòl Dearg 1 (small).jpg
    Seòl Dearg 1 (small).jpg
    885.9 KB · Views: 805
Caught in the Act
Seòl Dearg 2 (small).jpg
Jamie was almost there, despite his nerves. Nuala had used her experience to finally adjust to a position where he was hitting the spot just about.

Things were beginning to get that happy glow down below, when two large hands appeared on Jamie’s shoulders and yanked him backwards.

Six redcoats stood grinning, muskets levelled as a sergeant hauled Jamie to his feet.

It took a few seconds for Nuala to realise something had gone very wrong!

“James Dove, you are under arrest for conspiring with the enemies of the crown” snarled the sergeant as Jamie was shackled and dragged away.

“Ye sassenach bastards cannae hae him! He is ma Jamie! Weel, nae ‘til he haes finished ...”

Story by Nuala https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/members/nuala.19881/.

Nuala in Gaol

I soon learnt the daily routine and began to dread the midday visit by the gaolers bringing a bucket of drinking water and a few crusts of bread. I still hadn't realised every time I was shackled between the pillars as punishment for some imagined in fraction of rules, warden Farage chose to oversee our feeding personally. So, as I struggled vainly with my shackles the brute of a warden took advantage of my better nature again.

"Och na git yer hauns aff me till ye haw paid ye sixpence lik' a' th' rest!"

"Your food and lodging is a shilling a day you owe us," he grunted as he loosened his breeches.

"Howfur is an innocent lassie supposed tae mak' a living if ye bastids ne'er pay?"

"Do you want feeding or not? You should be grateful I choose you to fill with my English seed, I even saved you a fresh crust," was the bawbags final response before harshly penetrating me.

"N whaur is ma wee Jamie? We ur suppose tae be awa tae be wed just noo."

Seol Dearg 4 (small).jpg

Nuala’s sacrifice was much appreciated by the other girls in her gaol.

For keeping warden Farage occupied, she was given a reward, firstly by Moira, then Beth and Annie and finally by Mary.

Of course, Nuala was expected to reciprocate the gesture, which probably explains why she struggled.

Well, at first anyway.

When Beth had wrestled Nuala to the floor, Moira had the first turn.

“Haud her aye, Beth, while I wash a’ th’ warden’s sassenach muck oot o’ her.”

Anne adding her advice: “Och Nuala, Moira dinnae wantae git a taste o’ that while gie in yer reward.”

Beth adding: “A’ th’ ither girls ur pure grateful thay dinnae hae tae bugger th’ no nice bas. A’ th’ girls wantae tak’ a caw giein’ ye a proper orgsm.”

Finally, Moira joined in: “’N’ coorse jyle rules mean ye wull hae tae return th’ favour.”

With Moira satisfied she had cleaned the last trace of Farage’s cum, she leaned forward.

“Noo lie back ‘n’ jalouse tis yer wee Jamie’s tongue on your fud.”

With half a strangled croak Nuala’s only reply was: “Git aff me. Ah dinnae care howfur grateful yer ye ah’ament free tae uise.”

Seol Dearg 5 (small).jpg

Last edited:

Nuala's Day in Court

Details of the trial are hazy.

But I remember when my wee boy Jamie was sentenced to hang, I panicked and yelled at the judge to no hang him: “Ah wull pay fur his lee!" I screamed at the fat sassenach.

When he asked what I could pay with, I immediately dropped my skirt, showing him my assets.

"Mah tits ‘n’ cunny ur th’ maist valuable hings ah hae, sir.”

I am still not sure what I did wrong but there was an uproar in the court room.

The sassenach judge went mad and yelled at me: "Get the harlot out of my court. As far out as is humanly possible! Send her to the blackest hole in the furthest colony! ... Oh, and give her a flogging for good measure!"

That was when the four court bailiffs jumped on me and I don’t remember anything else until I woke up, tied to the gaol whipping post.

Seol Dearg 6 (small).jpg

Nuala Flogged

I was revived by the tugging of my blouse being ripped open, my skirts being roughly shoved up to expose ma bahookie and came round to find I was bound to the gaol whipping post.

More of a frame really, the same as they use for the soldier boys. This one however, was permanently fixed on a platform next to the gaol entrance and is frequently the source of entertainment for both locals and visitors. Many of whom enjoy the spectacle of an unfortunate wretch dancing and screaming under the leash, relieved it isn’t them up there suffering.

“Le ...” at that point my protest was cut off by a punch in the back of my head and growl from whoever was standing behind me.

“Shut it, whore!”

“Bu ...” my reply was cut off by another punch.

Then I heard the voice of warden Farage:

“By the orders of the Honourable Judge de Pfeifel the criminal Noo La Gutterscum is sentenced to 40 lashes, followed by transportation to a penal/slave colony for a minimum period of her lifetime plus one year.”

Drawing a deep breath, he continued:

“Found guilty of aiding a traitor, plotting the overthrow of lawful government of the city of Glasgow, lewd behaviour, contempt of court, insulting his majesty’s officials and ... numerous other offences.”

He turned to the men standing behind me.

“Proceed with the punishment and the judge specified, you lay it on hard, boys. Don’t be bothered about the counting."

In shock I opened my mouth to protest again.

"Na ... A’a' n bile yer heid let me gang! Th’ baillie is lying! Ah didnae dae it!” followed immediately by the first lash of my flogging.

After ten lashes my first scream was celebrated with cheers from the growing crowd.

Seol Dearg 7 (small).jpg

Nuala joins the cargo

I knew something was up, when all the girls in the cell were shackled together and we were dragged out and handed over to the town bailiffs. We were marched through the town like common criminals until we arrived at the docks and were shoved into a pen along with some pigs and sheep.

Moira was the first to try climbing out of the pen but the growls of the bailiff’s two mastiffs soon changed her mind.

Finally, we huddled in a corner to discuss our fate.

I had never travelled further than Dumbarton, which was only a day’s walk and only Annie had ever been on a ship but not one as big as those tied up at the quayside by our pen.

Moira and Beth were convinced we would be going to the big city of Bristol in England. They said other girls had gone there and never came back.

Annie started crying. She knew about ships and said sailing over the sea that far would turn us into mermaids, which is why women never went to sea, or, if they did, they never came back.

“Howfur wid ah earn mah coinif ah hud a fish tail ‘n’ coudnae spread mah legs?” I exclaimed, continuing: “Thay wouldn’t dae that tae us! Even the sassenach coudnae be that pure nasty! Anyway, ah mind something aboot an island sae that meant we wur aff tae Dublin, somewhere near America.”

Mid-morning, the ship’s crew shouted for the livestock to be loaded.

Sheep first, who were hoisted up in a net, then the pigs.

Finally, we were let out. Strangely a small crowd had gathered and, even more confusingly, we were dragged away from the boarding plank. We were left to stand in a huddle as the guards backed away.

Too late I looked at the ground and saw we were stood on the same bet the animals had been hoisted up in.

My mouth opened to shout a warning but the net was already being hoisted, piling us together in a jumble of limbs and shackles, lifting us higher and higher.

With a chorus of screams we were swung over the ship and left dangling for the amusement of the onlookers.

In a panic I forced my leg through the net and screamed terrified at the sailors hauling us across the deck:

“Na na nae a fishing net, we aren’t mermaids yit! Keek! Ah hae git legs!”

Seol Dearg 8 (small).jpg

Finally we continue.
Thank you so much Nuala https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/members/nuala.19881/ for the text!

No rats were harmed in the production of this picture.

With a chorus of squeals and screams we were lowered to the deck and dragged, and scrambled our way out of the stinking net. Three sailors with short pikes prodded and poked us through a small doorway and down a steeply angled ladder. Down deep into the bowels of the ship. Finally a small solid wooden door was opened and one at a time we were pushed down 4 steps into a smelly storage space. With the feeble light of a single lantern the place looked like a small prison cell although it was knee deep in water with a few barrels boxes and chests scattered around. Then the door closed and plunged us into darkness. For a few seconds all was silence except for the receding footsteps of the sailors. "Lassies" said Annie nervously " Its th' watter. Thay mak' us staun in sea watter that is whit turns us intae mermaids!" with a chorus of terrified screams and chaotic splashing all of us scrambled for safety out of the water. Within a few minutes my eyes had got used to the darkness and I could make out the other girls all perched out of the water. I hoped the girl I punched in my panic didn't recognise me. After an age balancing on an assortment of boxes and barrels getting used to the rocking of the ship, we heard footsteps approaching. The rattle of a bolt and the door jerked open. The brightness revealed a glimpse of another girl who was pushed inside with squeal and a splash. " Git oot o the water quick quick" we all shouted as one.

"Noo ye lot hae settled doon, a'm Maggie, 'n' th' rats hae stairted comin' back sae we wull be sailing soon. Dae ye ken whaur we ur gaun?" said the newcomer.

Seol Dearg 9 (small).jpg

Back
Top Bottom