Serva's Roman Fantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com
My will was defused. I was a collared and marked slave girl, over a hundred miles from home in the country of my conquerors

Slave, you are home. Your former home is over a hundred miles away. The sooner you accept that fact, the better off you'll be.

And you should be grateful, that for whatever reason, your brain works to make you succumb so quickly. Your life will be much more tolerable because you lack any fight. Sure, as an Athenian, it's quite shameful, but you'll quickly have to get used to being ashamed of yourself.

Serva, do you feel you are tied to a chair naked, your fingers clamped, and someone is trying to pull a fingernail off with pliers?
(Sorry, I'm into Nasty Nazis, but you see how diverse we all are!)
You have just been subjected to the most intense interrogation I can remember here on CF, and I admire the way you have handled it.
I suggest you are thrown into an oubliette and given 24hours to recover before the questioning starts again.

Slave, you are home. Your former home is over a hundred miles away. The sooner you accept that fact, the better off you'll be.

You are right that my previous life has been erased. It has not only ended for me, but I must put it out of my mind. A slave doesn't even have the right to mourn what they've lost. But it's so difficult. I struggle with it in my head for weeks and months even as I do nothing to bend to the will of my Dominus.

And you should be grateful, that for whatever reason, your brain works to make you succumb so quickly. Your life will be much more tolerable because you lack any fight. Sure, as an Athenian, it's quite shameful, but you'll quickly have to get used to being ashamed of yourself.

It's something you cannot fully comprehend unless you've experienced it first hand. How terror takes over your being. It clouds your mind and seeps into your body. It is the feeling of being a hostage and knowing your life is hanging on a thread, which for a slave is always the case. I just want to keep living. Is it so wrong that I'll do anything just to keep on breathing?

It is hypnotic. It's the same effect as being hypnotized.

Serva, do you feel you are tied to a chair naked, your fingers clamped, and someone is trying to pull a fingernail off with pliers?
(Sorry, I'm into Nasty Nazis, but you see how diverse we all are!)
You have just been subjected to the most intense interrogation I can remember here on CF, and I admire the way you have handled it.
I suggest you are thrown into an oubliette and given 24hours to recover before the questioning starts again.

I have been worked hard by this forum! But I'm very happy for it. For what it's worth, in a different, non-Roman fantasy I am interrogated strapped to a chair naked, with electricity. Needless to say the first few shocks will have me talking out of my ears.

I still need to reply to some of KageKanem's points, and others. I might take a short break from continuing the fantasy itself as I go about doing that.

You are right that my previous life has been erased. It has not only ended for me, but I must put it out of my mind. A slave doesn't even have the right to mourn what they've lost. But it's so difficult. I struggle with it in my head for weeks and months even as I do nothing to bend to the will of my Dominus.
Even a dominus cannot control what is in a slave's heart, especially when the slave cannot control it themself. Mourn if you must, so you can put that life behind you and focus on your present and future.

You are right that my previous life has been erased. It has not only ended for me, but I must put it out of my mind.

It has not only ended for you. It has ended for everyone. There is nothing to even go back to. Everyone you've ever known or loved is dead or enslaved.

It's something you cannot fully comprehend unless you've experienced it first hand. How terror takes over your being. It clouds your mind and seeps into your body. It is the feeling of being a hostage and knowing your life is hanging on a thread, which for a slave is always the case. I just want to keep living. Is it so wrong that I'll do anything just to keep on breathing?

You'd do well to find a way to love your new owner, despite his role in what happened to your family. Find pleasure in pleasing him.

I almost hate to add to the barrage of questions for you, Serva. But since you were a virgin when first taken as a slave, I hope at some point you will share the details of the first time your Dominus used you for his pleasure, and what the experience was like for you. I can't believe I'm the only one here curious about it.

In my Florentine fantasy, I am no virgin when I enter into servitude. I had "fooled around" with a very handsome fiance, a man with whom I was very much in love. But he broke it off with me once my family's legal and financial problems came to light. My heart was broken, my self-esteem shattered. I entered into my new life of servitude believing that I deserved nothing better.

I was used for pleasure my very first evening in the home of my Master and Mistress. I wasn't surprised. After all, I had been purchased naked from the auction block that very morning. The lewd comments alone told me what I was in for. The bidding was vigorous and I sold for an astonishingly high price. I knew full well that no one pays that sort of money for a servant who merely cooks and cleans. I understood that I had been purchased for my beauty and the exquisite pleasures my body would provide.

And so I found myself naked in front of a fireplace, on my elbows and knees. My Master took me from behind as if we were dogs, while the Lady of the house watched from a comfy chair a few feet away. Given the circumstances, this was by no means rape. And yet in my despair rape is precisely what it felt like. His hard thrusts in and out of me were a brutal violation of my body. It was traumatizing enough to shatter my soul, and I sobbed quietly to myself. After he was done with me, I was soon made to kneel before my Mistress. She had undressed and pulled her knees up, placing her feet on the chair she sat on. Tears streamed down my face as I was made to pleasure her intimate areas with my tongue. I certainly had no previous experience with anything like this, and both of them took great joy in my humiliation.

Hopefully your body's deflowering was not so traumatic and degrading.

And so I found myself naked in front of a fireplace, on my elbows and knees. My Master took me from behind as if we were dogs, while the Lady of the house watched from a comfy chair a few feet away. Given the circumstances, this was by no means rape. And yet in my despair rape is precisely what it felt like.
I'm sure Serva will get around to that part of her tale soon. But for now, I'm curious about this part of yours. What do you mean "given the circumstances"?

I'm sure Serva will get around to that part of her tale soon. But for now, I'm curious about this part of yours. What do you mean "given the circumstances"?

The circumstances being that I was now an indentured servant. I was purchased for sex, and it was now my duty to provide it. Thus it wasn't possible for my Master to actually rape me.

When did you get the second girl? Was she like a sister or best friend to you, or more distant? Did you ever talk to them about slavery? How did you feel about leaving them behind? Did you think of them much when adjusting to your own slavery?

The second girl came into the house when I was a child, and yes I believe we were friends, even though she was my servant. We never talked about slavery, nor did I with the other slave... it was just natural, not something worth bringing up, especially not by a girl. I did not want to leave them behind. They were both my friends and they made me feel safe. I begged my mother but it wasn't even in her hands. Slaves were barred from the Acropolis that day. I think of them frequently now... I am in their place, but I know their slavery was much gentler than mine. I know how they were treated, I am very aware of that. But while we were kind to them, there was still discipline in my house. And so... I've always known what can be done to slaves.

So just in passing? How did you feel about it?

I did not like it but I didn't find it wrong. I pitied the slaves while wishing they wouldn't repeat their mistakes.

The second girl came into the house when I was a child, and yes I believe we were friends, even though she was my servant. We never talked about slavery, nor did I with the other slave... it was just natural, not something worth bringing up, especially not by a girl.
The power of innocent acceptance, eh?

I did not want to leave them behind. They were both my friends and they made me feel safe. I begged my mother but it wasn't even in her hands. Slaves were barred from the Acropolis that day.
Well if it makes you feel better, I'm sure they wouldn't try to resist the Romans. Probably they've just been sold on to similar roles elsewhere. Who knows, they might even cross your path again someday.

I think of them frequently now... I am in their place, but I know their slavery was much gentler than mine. I know how they were treated, I am very aware of that. But while we were kind to them, there was still discipline in my house. And so... I've always known what can be done to slaves.
But never really thought about it much until that day - I bet you've thought of it a lot since, though. Remembered times you joked about having them beaten or sold, but they didn't seem to find it as funny...

I almost hate to add to the barrage of questions for you, Serva. But since you were a virgin when first taken as a slave, I hope at some point you will share the details of the first time your Dominus used you for his pleasure, and what the experience was like for you. I can't believe I'm the only one here curious about it.

In my Florentine fantasy, I am no virgin when I enter into servitude. I had "fooled around" with a very handsome fiance, a man with whom I was very much in love. But he broke it off with me once my family's legal and financial problems came to light. My heart was broken, my self-esteem shattered. I entered into my new life of servitude believing that I deserved nothing better.

I was used for pleasure my very first evening in the home of my Master and Mistress. I wasn't surprised. After all, I had been purchased naked from the auction block that very morning. The lewd comments alone told me what I was in for. The bidding was vigorous and I sold for an astonishingly high price. I knew full well that no one pays that sort of money for a servant who merely cooks and cleans. I understood that I had been purchased for my beauty and the exquisite pleasures my body would provide.

And so I found myself naked in front of a fireplace, on my elbows and knees. My Master took me from behind as if we were dogs, while the Lady of the house watched from a comfy chair a few feet away. Given the circumstances, this was by no means rape. And yet in my despair rape is precisely what it felt like. His hard thrusts in and out of me were a brutal violation of my body. It was traumatizing enough to shatter my soul, and I sobbed quietly to myself. After he was done with me, I was soon made to kneel before my Mistress. She had undressed and pulled her knees up, placing her feet on the chair she sat on. Tears streamed down my face as I was made to pleasure her intimate areas with my tongue. I certainly had no previous experience with anything like this, and both of them took great joy in my humiliation.

Thank you for chiming in! Your account is lovely and it shares much with my own story! The way you were deflowered is very similar to what happened to me. It was slow and deliberate, very shameful and embarrassing. I will of course describe that in this thread.

And like yourself, and despite my innocence, I had a very good idea what I was going to be used for. I was old enough at the time to realize it. My beauty was my curse. I will post more about my experience being sold soon.

I still need to reply to some of KageKanem's points, and others. I might take a short break from continuing the fantasy itself as I go about doing that.
This is your thread - you do what you feel is right. You have shown a lot of grace and style so far, as Old Slave also noted. Certainly shows that high-born Athenian breeding. I should buy you myself.

I hope at some point you will share the details of the first time your Dominus used you for his pleasure, and what the experience was like for you. I can't believe I'm the only one here curious about it.

I'm curious, I figured it was cuming. I'm very much looking forward too it.

Isn't that cute, you showing solidarity with your fellow slave. I hope it's even more traumatic and degrading, lol. It's a good way to really cement a new slave's understanding of their place.

Is it time to add a new thread to the forum? Jackie's Florentine Fantasy?

:clap: Yes, please.

Back
Top Bottom