Settantuno's Drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like it because it is so unrealistic. Putting your cock in the mouth of a girl about to be crucified is a questionable decision. Guys who do this get nicknames like 'stumpy"or "broke-dick." Her cross is on the ground, others are already crucified, and she sees the nails and hammers. Does she really believe they'll cut her any slack? Well, if she's young and terrified she might be so persuaded. But a hardened criminal or revolutionary would just bite down!:eek:

What's the worse that could happen to her?

The amazing use of light and shadow together with depiction of motion and strong colours must have been influenced by past impressionist artists. Perhaps settantuno is a follower of the Machiaoli movement. He must have seriously studied art when he was younger. Over the last year or so settantuno has settled in to this amazing style. But why have you waited for so many years before posting your marvelous work?

Really enjoying this, but the ladies and girls should be screaming when branded I would assume.
After so much abuse on our last day its very hard to scream any more. Throats parched and sore and damaged from sucking so many cocks....

Finally, and totally exhausted, sore and abused, we are lined up. The sun is setting on our last day, as some in the crowd delight in pointing out. Our pathetic bunch huddle together, for one last torment. A table has been set up on the. Side of the square in preparation for the morrow. And the chief executioner is there to show us the equipment for use.

7 sets of shackles.to restrain us.
Three whips and a scourge for our backs. And fronts.
Three sets of cruel spikes for our crucifixions
A gavel for Ellie’s sale
Two rope nooses
A knife for Sophie’s breasts

We weep at the sight.

And are moved towards the prison gates for our last sleepless and despairing night. The leering guards waiting.

As we near the gates Vanessa is stopped. Her prison dress removed and she is led to one of the pillories. As the rest of us are hustled inside

‘Time for You to repay our hospiatlity’ The judge says, smiling. As your eldest daughter is undoubtably doing for the mayor and his friends now. I just see Vanessa being fitted into the pillory with her big breasts hanging down and her generous bottom and legs tied apart invitingly...

We were bundled into the cell. Well 5 of us. I did my best to comfort Katie who was terribly afraid for her mum and sister.

Five brimming buckets of cold water were provided. And dirty but serviceable cloths and towels. We were told to clean ourselves up as they wanted us to put on a good show tomorrow. And a razor - they wanted our armpits and mounds smooth.

The night dragged and flew by, and I must have slept as i imagined sunlight and birdsong. And then waking. Almost a delirium but with a cold hard reality. The church clock struck 12. Our last day.....

Woken at the chiming of 7 by the guards. With, to our surprise, a thick porridge and honey. ‘To give us strength....’. And buckets for our tollet, and more water and heavy soap to clean ourselves. We ate greedily. Anything to distract.

Sounds of the gathering crowds in the town square....

At 8 the doctor came to examine us and to check, without the slightest hint of irony, that we were healthy enough to be tortured to death.

Another wash and each subjected to an intimate inspection by the prison governor. His britches undone for me to fellate him. And he looks at Jane. At her smooth mound. And chuckles.

At 0845 the mayor comes in to ‘collect’ us. A fussy man. The routine has been changed he tuts. And we are taken out through the gates. Vanessa is still in the pillory where she has been all night. And has been busy judging by the pool of creamy pink semen pooled on the ground between her legs and below her mouth. Between her legs is red raw. Her long hair matted and her face and bottom bruised. As she is released she can barely stand. She is half carried to the town pump.

Lovely drawings, settantuno, keep them coming!
Hand drawn art is so rare these days, but to me it has the highest inspiration value as it leaves some margin for own imagination...

The town square is buzzing with activity even at this time. A real carnival atmosphere. This will be a big event - I suppose it isn’t really a surprise that the sale or execution of seven females will be a big event. And with echos of the witch trials from decades before. Vanessa, having been washed at the town pump was brought to our small group.

The mayor comes out of his residence with guests. All chatting happily. Two burly guards half carrying little Sophie. Nude. She is deposited on the ground by us, unable to stand. Her back is lascerated and her parted thighs are a mess of dried blood and semen. Her cunt and anus are gaping wide from use. But her pretty full breasts tipped with delicate pink nipples are almost unmarked. The mayor looks at Vanessa - your little daughter was such a good little whore. Id keep her but....... he uses his toe to nudge her legs wider apart for the nearby crowd to see.

Katie cries and cuddles her mother.

The town clerk bustles up. With his schedule. It’s past nine and...... I need to add some extra events - he looks at Sophie. And Katie.

The town clerk tuts at his list. So much to do. He looks at his pocket watch. And at the table of whips. ‘Ah I knew we had forgot something - a nice silver tray for - he looks at Sophie who cringes away - for this ones pretty breasts. He picks up the tray - this will show them off to perfection. And I know we said we would do you first thing but.... maybe do you and your sister together while mummy watches.

He turns to Katie. Now what shall we do with you my dear? He feels her breasts. We could hang you with your pregnant cousin here. You are so light you will take a long time kicking those pretty legs and showing your charms as you strangle. Or we could impale you and let gravity do it’s work. Or we could put you on the whipping post and light a slow fire between those lovely long legs. So much to think about. I’ll have to let the judges decide.

It’s almost time to parade you all round the town.......

He looks at Jane. Now did you shave and wash that nice cunt of yours. We can’t disappoint your lovers can we. He beckons two women - you have just time to take her to pump and give her a good soaping between the legs and he tiitties he says. Back here at ten sharp now..

As ten struck on the town clock seven ropes and seven shackles were produced. The remains of Katie’s dress were removed leaving her nude as the crowd gathers round us. The executioner was handy while the shackles were fitted to our wrists. Iron and dolourous. He smiles. They will be taken from your dead bodies. The shackles joined behind our backs to present bare breasts for the inspection of the crowd. And then a noose fitted snugly round our necks.

And so a slow little procession started round the town. Each of us Led humiliatingly by the neck rope. And occasional pauses to allow men - mainly men- to grope. Chloe’s pregnant belly of particular interest. And Sophie’s breasts. ‘They’ll be on a silver platter soon’ an old crone gloated.

But Jane was the star of the show - and attracted the taunts. Two hours of rape - crude comments about her cunt. And her bottom. And her big wobbly breasts. They could not resist pointing out the crosses

It took and hour. Of our last day. Ellie was stopped outside one of the two brothels and told to look at the small queue of men waiting impatiently. ‘You’ll be popular for a few days my dear’ a woman told her. And laughed.

Then a slow procession back to the small stage outside the courthouse. The town clerk fusses up. A large crowd awaits, milling around outside the court, and the three judges have donned their best judicial robes for the occasion. To add gravitas to the occasion. Near the judges, the five soldiers. And their relatives. Mostly men. And the mother of the dead rapist soldier. Weeping. Three benches set up, with Thick Leather straps. The one in the middle has a white sheet covering it.

The senior judge comes up. And looks at us closely. Excellent excellent.

‘We will start the proceedings with this young woman’s marriage bed’. As a part of her punishment, She will be strapped down and raped by the victims colleagues and male relatives. The sheet is to catch her virgin blood and will be exhibited in the town museum after as a reminder of this day. Her mother and sister will be on hand to clean their ‘equipment’ - the crowd sniggered. When they have had their fill her body will be available to all comers. And the other two marriage beds may be used.

He looks at Chloe. And feels her swollen breasts and her belly. I am thinking my dear, in view of your condition of rescinding the ‘hanging’ order and finding a more ‘appropriate’ punishment. He leers at her. She looks at him in hope.....

Jane is brought forward. Trembling. Shy. And guided onto the leather covered bench with the white sheet. Her shackled wrists attached to a ring in the ground at the head of the bench. Then her knees were pulled up and to her shoulders where they were secured. Her head adjusted so it was over the end if the becnch and so tilted back. In that position her thighs were spread obscenely apart and displaying all her soft charms to the waiting crowd. One of the guards pulled her labia apart with his fingers and the doctor came to examine her virginity. Which he spent time doing. He pronounced her Virgo intacto. And sniffed his fingers. ‘She seems to be excited at the thought’ he said aloud which caused a ripple of laughter.

The father of the dead solider, his uncle and two brothers stepped up. I was told to undo their britches and prepare them. My breasts roughly felt at the same time.

Then held to watch as the first one stood between my daughters splayed legs and played with her gash with the head if his big cock. Then he thrust inside Jane, ripping her virginity away with two hard thrusts. Then he copulated hard, and after only a couple of minutes with a cry ejaculated into her. ‘My God she’s tight’ he said. And withdrew for the next man wiping the head on the white sheet.

His brother took over. As I had to clean his bloody cock with my mouth. He laughed. Mummy tasting her virgin daughters cunt. A line forming between janes soft thighs as she was violated time after time. A few found her mouth and throat.

And of course Ellie and I had to help clean them.

The other two beds were prepared meanwhile. And the judges were watching and engaged in disscuasiin about my youngest, Chloe. Calling her over to feel her pregnant belly and her breasts. And the doctor called for his opinion.

Back
Top Bottom