Settantuno's Drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
How have I missed this thread, and why am I the first to like and comment after a month? Has it been hidden?

I've seen your illustrations in some of the current stories, Settantuno, wonderfully done simple vignettes and straight to the point, as we see here in the thread. I hadn't seen the first two pics though, larger and more ambitious, and very very good.

That first one has such a lot going on, the bored soldiers, the onlookers, the shocked woman in the background, and the intensely lively naked young lady receiving her punishment. The frame that holds the pulley foreshadows her ultimate fate, death by hanging. There is even an echo of the girls flogging in the ox driver and his whip.

I assume the second one is the same woman, now hanged. Very different, a much quieter scene but no less dramatic, we see her after her initial struggles, swinging and slowly succumbing to the rope, still conscious. The colour in the central part of the picture focuses our attention on the subject, and on the reactions of the onlookers. Look at the woman behind her, mirroring her pose, fully clothed, smiling. Is this a before and after, a lesson in how easily fate can change?

View attachment 830674

Great work, I'd love to see more of these big set pieces.
I too missed the existence of this, though I've seen many of the pictures before. @settantuno has been generous enough to add his wonderful illustrations to my "Rebecca and the Blood Codes" and the current "Capital Punishment in Modern Singapore" stories. In a very short time his has become one of the premier CF illustrators (IMHO). That shot above of Rebecca is too beautiful to be true!

Sorry for the delay in posting and the short post. I'm getting behind and it was hard to get this to come out right.

BTW - it has been bought to my attention that there may be woefully ignorant readers who cannot count in Malay! The first new episode was Satu, meaning 1. I will place the count number in paratheses in the future to help you keep up as you move your lips while reading!

Dua(2) - Commandant’s Quarters, Monday, 6:30 PM

Half an hour later, Barbara was in the Commandant’s private study, waiting for his arrival. Still hooded and cuffed, she had no sense of her surrounding, nor anything to distract her while she waited. It was not a pleasant wait. She was not sitting comfortably in an easy chair. Nor stiff-backed on a hard metal chair. Upon their arrival, the guards had moved Barb to the center of the room and started by attaching iron cuffs to her ankles and then binding these to ropes from two wide-set rings on the floor. They tightened these until her feet were four feet apart and her inner thighs were painfully stretched.

Imran pulled down a chain from a pulley on the ceiling and hooked it to the chain of her handcuffs. Lim went to the wall where the chain was wrapped around an electric winch. He started the winch which wound very slowly, taking up the slack. Soon, the tension forced Barb’s arms upward. She bent forward in an attempt to relieve the stress on her shoulders, only to worsen the stress on her inner thighs. The chain kept going higher and higher. She was bent fully at the hips and her arms raised painfully above her back by the time he stopped the motor. Then, her shift bunched up around her neck, leaving her naked and exposed.

Barb tried to politely object to the painful stress position, but the guards just laughed.

“You are a lucky slut that he didn’t specify #3, or even, #6 – that one is really nasty,” said Imran.

They each gave her a hard slap on the butt and wished her “fun” with the Commandant as they left laughing.

Straining in the awkward, exposed position, her shoulders and thigh muscles screaming with pain, Barbara panted within the suffocating blackness of the hood, dreading what might come next. As time went by, a cold sweat covered her naked body. She felt rivulets run down her dangling breasts and then drop, softly, from the nipples to the floor.

As time stretched, the position became more and more unbearable. However, far worse was the realization of what this position must imply about the Commandant’s plans for her. Tears and sweat ran down her face.

Attachments

• 001-singbarb3-prpr.jpg
    001-singbarb3-prpr.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 1,992
Empat(4) - Commandant’s Quarters, Monday, 7:15 PM

Osman was also carried away with lust, watching Barb’s beautiful ass squirming and thrusting on his prick. He had wanted to do this from the moment he’s had her stripped for her first caning. Now she was at his mercy and responding just as he wanted to his lust.

Soon, both of them could hold out no longer. Osman grabbed her full, hanging breasts for leverage and changed his attack to short, rapid strokes, and Barb cried out and lifted her ass as much as her tight bonds allowed. The two came in as close to a mutual climax as is possible, with mutual cries rending the air.

The commandant slumped on her back, panting and almost blacking out. A few moments later, he staggered away, legs buckling with release. God! He couldn’t remember when he’d had such a good prisoner fuck that wasn’t accompanied simultaneously with some major enhancement of punishment or torture! What would it be like when he took that route with this bitch? His mind reeled at the possibility.

Attachments

• 003-singbarb3-prpr.jpg
    003-singbarb3-prpr.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 1,874
Lima Belas - Private Room, Commandant’s Office Changi Prison Complex, 9:15 PM

“Yes! God, Yes! I can’t…please! I..I, Oh God! Now, now, ARRRGGHHHHHH!!” As she exploded in climax, the man fucking her drove hard and fast to come himself and fill her cunt with his sperm.
...sketch!

Attachments

• 009-singbarb3-prpr-s.jpg
    009-singbarb3-prpr-s.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 1,737
Back
Top Bottom