Settantuno's Drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Perhaps some here are not familiar with Figg, which is totally unrelated to the fruit, fig. It derives from the older English word, feague (“to give a better appearance through artificial means”). That word seems to come from the Dutch vegen (“to sweep, wipe”) - see @Eulalia for more detail. It was used in 18th century England describing the dishonest practice of putting ginger root into a horse's anus to cause it to carry its tail high and act lively. It is regarded today as a form of animal cruelty. However, it is popular in some BDSM play. It is believed that 'fake', used by criminal since at least 1775 to denote a false or fraudulent item derives from feague.
Fyb!

Attachments

• fyb.jpg
    fyb.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 1,224
Waiting....
..caning (!next time I hope the beating will decrease!)

I just want to say a big thank you for this SG-themed punishment style arts. These quoted pictures are truly splendid. I really like how the girl's behind is exposed, the apparatus's ability to spread her legs wide apart, with most of her vulnerable body assets hanging (oh gosh, the way how it makes her body curve so nicely, it is like as though the concentration is on her two mounds!), and a muscular-build man to inflict maximum pain. Every stroke is nicely depicted. This is simply too awesome.

:hambre: Can I please make a small donation to you?

Great work againEtt
This is not a criticism,but if the figure in the foreground is Major Mamat,then the insignia on his shoulder would be a crown and not three pips, which would make him a Captain

Back
Top Bottom