Settantuno's Drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jane is brought forward. Trembling. Shy. And guided onto the leather covered bench with the white sheet. Her shackled wrists attached to a ring in the ground at the head of the bench. Then her knees were pulled up and to her shoulders where they were secured. Her head adjusted so it was over the end if the becnch and so tilted back. In that position her thighs were spread obscenely apart and displaying all her soft charms to the waiting crowd. One of the guards pulled her labia apart with his fingers and the doctor came to examine her virginity. Which he spent time doing. He pronounced her Virgo intacto. And sniffed his fingers. ‘She seems to be excited at the thought’ he said aloud which caused a ripple of laughter.

The father of the dead solider, his uncle and two brothers stepped up. I was told to undo their britches and prepare them. My breasts roughly felt at the same time.

Then held to watch as the first one stood between my daughters splayed legs and played with her gash with the head if his big cock. Then he thrust inside Jane, ripping her virginity away with two hard thrusts. Then he copulated hard, and after only a couple of minutes with a cry ejaculated into her. ‘My God she’s tight’ he said. And withdrew for the next man wiping the head on the white sheet.

His brother took over. As I had to clean his bloody cock with my mouth. He laughed. Mummy tasting her virgin daughters cunt. A line forming between janes soft thighs as she was violated time after time. A few found her mouth and throat.

And of course Ellie and I had to help clean them.

The other two beds were prepared meanwhile. And the judges were watching and engaged in disscuasiin about my youngest, Chloe. Calling her over to feel her pregnant belly and her breasts. And the doctor called for his opinion.
Getting to the really interesting part now..... Thanks Gillian.

The rapes continued. Poor Jane being used mercilessly by a queue of men. Her cunt is sore and bleeding from use and her anus is being used as well. Her big breasts are wobbling with each thrust. To the Amusement of the audience.

The ‘family’ had finished with her for now. But loudly requested another session after she is nailed to the cross.

The other two bed are prepared for service. One is to be occupied by Sophie. The clerk says ‘some nice loving for you before we cut your pretty titties off’ which we will do ‘ - let me see - after the whipping and before your mum and aunt and cousin are nailed up. There is a half hour slot and its bound to be very popular.

The other to be occupied by Katie. As the youngest the judges have said they have something really special for her. But first her virginity should be taken. He smiled. That way she will not die a virgin. The judges came to talk to the executioners and they looked at her as her slim body was being tied to the third bed. A sheet was found to line the bed to display her fresh virgin blood. The executioners were smiling ~ yes they agreed they could do that. And three guards were dispatched to the wheelwright on the edge of town.

Katie was tied down her legs obscenely wide like the other two and available for the townsmen to really enjoy. Although the head judge wanted to break her first. Vanessa was detailed to clean her daughters forced lovers.

They went back to discussing Chloe’s fate....

Back
Top Bottom