Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Can someone take me there please, I've spilt some soup when waiting at Sir Wraggs table. :span1:

strung up and whipped.jpg Now you are in trouble...I know from experience that spilling the soup or breaking the crystal will for sure earn you a long night in the cellar dungeon of Cruxton Abbey

Can someone take me there please, I've spilt some soup when waiting at Sir Wraggs table. :span1:
View attachment 240116 Now you are in trouble...I know from experience that spilling the soup or breaking the crystal will for sure earn you a long night in the cellar dungeon of Cruxton Abbey
Dammit. It would be churlish of Pp to leave our virgin Tash waiting so, from Seat 8 Delta he reaches out just once.
image.jpg Down to the Abbey cellars, gagged to deaden that banshee wail
image.jpg Then let Pp begin.

Barb and Pp used that first image in a story recently. Pkin did in something too. She is very effective.
View attachment 240620 Pp thinks that she is even better in gray scale.

Remember it well....always a fantasy of mine to be chained naked in a cell, wondering what the next day will bring .. nothing but straw on the floor, walls cold and musky, even better to share the cell with other unfortunates like fsg or Celtic Virgin. We can try to move closer together for warmth....can you hear the rattle of our chains? And yes, Pp ... gray scale sets the mood.

Remember it well....always a fantasy of mine to be chained naked in a cell, wondering what the next day will bring .. nothing but straw on the floor, walls cold and musky, even better to share the cell with other unfortunates like fsg or Celtic Virgin. We can try to move closer together for warmth....can you hear the rattle of our chains? And yes, Pp ... gray scale sets the mood.
The chamber smells of dank air and human waste. The bitch has straw stuck between her buns when she tried to 'clean' herself. We gather crude wrenches to remove her irons. The best thing would be to eliminate this wench- slowly...
crux 046.jpg

Tree

The chamber smells of dank air and human waste. The bitch has straw stuck between her buns when she tried to 'clean' herself. We gather crude wrenches to remove her irons. The best thing would be to eliminate this wench- slowly...
View attachment 240859

Tree

chained in corner.jpg That knave doth have bad ideas.

Gray scale certainly adds to the mood.
One in colour image.jpg And then in gray scale with a little contrast image.jpg

Pp will have to find just the right one of Barb and the Celtic Virgin....of fsg.

Back
Top Bottom