Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
The female analysis and imagination is always unique and intriguing .... punishment mat, hand on the hem, anticipating....:)

None of that ever occurred to me, a male never sees such cerebral nuances... we are simple ;)

so analyze this ladies :

007.jpg
So Pp bites his tongue waiting for Eul et al to do as told!

Come close to me Barb, I'm so afraid and the cell is so cold in my nakedness. There are such terrible screams and the sounds of a whip being used. Oh my God what is to become of us.......

nude-and-chained-woman-left-alone.jpg as close as the chains allow ....whatever they have planned for us can't be good.

I rest my head on your bare shoulder as tears fill my eyes and drip one by one onto your bare chest. Another heart rending scream echoes across the dungeon as we hear a key in the door. I look up into your face and see your eyes wide with fright.

OMG...they're here....they've come for us ... I fear we will soon be screaming like the others they collected earlier ... so scared ... don't know how I will ever bear the pain ... stay close ... mutual support ... stop, you brute! Leave us alone! Owww.

Come close to me Barb, I'm so afraid and the cell is so cold in my nakedness. There are such terrible screams and the sounds of a whip being used. Oh my God what is to become of us.......
View attachment 241120 as close as the chains allow ....whatever they have planned for us can't be good.
I rest my head on your bare shoulder as tears fill my eyes and drip one by one onto your bare chest. Another heart rending scream echoes across the dungeon as we hear a key in the door. I look up into your face and see your eyes wide with fright.
OMG...they're here....they've come for us ... I fear we will soon be screaming like the others they collected earlier ... so scared ... don't know how I will ever bear the pain ... stay close ... mutual support ... stop, you brute! Leave us alone! Owww.
I hate bullwhips......
They are such valuable captives this pair. The slim dark young Celt taken in a raid on her village. He has had his fingers in her wet sex, felt the membranes of virginity there. She will fetch a high price when she is broken.
The slightly older brunette one too; captured on the return voyage. No virgin this one but she has beauty, a rebellious spirit that will be a pleasure to break.
image.jpg image.jpg
Leave them chained in cold stone cells for now. Allow them the light so they can track the days of their captivity. To count the nights he has left them chained. Close enough to give each other some comfort. But never close enough for them to touch, to pleasure each other, to find the solace of another woman's fingers and tongue.

He will come soon. When they least expect. Perhaps when they have given up all hope. But, when he does come, the whip will be their comfort.

A hard choice...

...rats or Tree...

View attachment 241280

...it is just picking my poison...

Ummm ... those rats are nice and furry
love the way they scurry
But our Tree is debonair and tall
this really is no choice at all

He'll pour me a nice cold Seagram's drink
and have me purring in a wink
up on the bed he'll have me crawl
wearing nearly nothing at all

hot and heavy we'll spend the night
exhausted by the morning's light
while he lies there snoring away
with his "borrowed" Mustang I will play;)

Last edited:
Ummm ... those rats are nice and furry
love the way they scurry
But our Tree is debonair and tall
this really is no choice at all

He'll pour me a nice cold Seagram's drink
and have me purring in a wink
up on the bed he'll have me crawl
wearing nearly nothing at all

hot and heavy we'll spend the night
exhausted by the morning's light
while he lies there snoring away
with his "borrowed" Mustang I will play;)
I called my agent
when I found my wreck
I thought he would ring my neck

They are such valuable captives this pair. The slim dark young Celt taken in a raid on her village. He has had his fingers in her wet sex, felt the membranes of virginity there. She will fetch a high price when she is broken.
The slightly older brunette one too; captured on the return voyage. No virgin this one but she has beauty, a rebellious spirit that will be a pleasure to break.
Leave them chained in cold stone cells for now. Allow them the light so they can track the days of their captivity. To count the nights he has left them chained. Close enough to give each other some comfort. But never close enough for them to touch, to pleasure each other, to find the solace of another woman's fingers and tongue.

He will come soon. When they least expect. Perhaps when they have given up all hope. But, when he does come, the whip will be their comfort.

I dunno CV ... this guy says his whip will bring us "comfort"???? Don't believe a word of it. Something tells me he has a little more than our comfort in mind.

Back
Top Bottom