Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com

jenzs

Onlooker
Of Course no Aspirin. They are Assholes and That's not like a dog leash. That's on the inner lips, not outer lips. A little tug on this and there in no way you are not keeping up.

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
Still At The Sex Shop (Hosted on Bdsmlr)
Sakura is on the left and Shuri on the right is looking non too pleased.

Shuri: “Yes master it is very nice outfit but I really really prefer French maid costume.”
Sakura: “Oh master! I think that suit Shuri very well...especially the collar and chain. She look like little puppy that need to be trained.”
Shuri: “Sakura! When we get back home you are toast!”
Huzaifa: “I think Sakura may be right. You look very sexy my little slave. I think we’ll have a good look around the bondage department.”

Kav

Governor

Shuri: “Yes master it is very nice outfit but I really really prefer French maid costume.”
Sakura: “Oh master! I think that suit Shuri very well...especially the collar and chain. She look like little puppy that need to be trained.”
Huzaifa: “I think Sakura may be right. You look very sexy my little slave. I think we’ll have a good look around the bondage department.”
So wrong but so right

Gibbs505

SERVORUM DOMITOR

Pick up some new whips as well!

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
Bouncy Castle (Hosted on Bdsmlr)

Sakura and Shuri are now back at the palace.

Shuri: “Oh master! I love playing this bouncy castle game. You are so strong..lifting me up and down like a doll.”
Sakura: “Shuri Chan! You already had fifteen minutes on bouncy castle , now it’s Sakura’s turn. Tell her master..it’s my turn now.”
Huzaifa: “OK. Just six more bounces for you Shuri then let Sakura climb aboard.”

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
The slave pit of Tippoo Tib (Hosted on Imgur)

This is a pic from a story by theseus. If you want to know why the slave on the left is smiling then you can read the story by clicking

willowfall

Tribune
I always have a bit of a definition argument in my mind about "Sex Slaves".

My feelings are that if she has to be bound she is more of an unwilling prisoner trying (via for example BJ) to sell her one asset (her body) to get out of a bad situation or is resisting and is being taken against her will.

Where as a "Sex Slave" knows her 'job' is to service (willing or not) her owner's and their friends desires and that duty is backed by the existence of laws and cultural norms.

And as a complete side note, having done rape role play, I was shocked at how easy it is to prevent penetration unless completely restrained, beaten into submission or threatened with violence unless cooperating.

kisses

willowfall

melissa

Administrator
Staff member
No worries,dude. ;) ;)
Do you really wish to address Apostate as a "dude"? Thanks to Kelly Grovier of the BBC may I enlighten you.....

"It’s thought that ‘dude’ is an abbreviation of ‘Doodle’ in ‘Yankee Doodle’, and probably refers to the new-fangled ‘dandy’ that the song describes. Originally sung in the late 18th Century by British soldiers keen to lampoon the American colonists with whom they were at war, the ditty, by the end of the 19th Century, had been embraced in the US as a patriotic anthem.

By then, an indigenous species of fastidiously over-styled popinjays had emerged in America to rival the British dandy, and it is to this new breed of primly dressed aesthetes that the term ‘dude’ was attached. Over time, the silk cravats and tapered trousers, varnished shoes and stripy vests worn by such proponents of the trend as Evander Berry Wall (the New York City socialite who was dubbed ‘King of the Dudes’) would be stripped away, leaving little more than a countercultural attitude to define what it means to be a Dude (or an El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing)."

Apostate does not conjur up an image of an over-styled popinjay......but you never know.

Top Bottom