Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another Sunday Morning (Hosted externally)
dmLJMLE.jpg

Another lazy Sunday morning for Princess Fareeda of Khabadami. She does rather enjoy having her new slaves given a good whipping.
It seems that the slavegirl enjoys the whipping.

A Sex Toy Prezzie (Hosted externally)
pZ93FG3.jpg

For his 18th birthday Khalid asked his mother for a real live sex toy instead of the plastic blow up variety. His mum, Jabalah thought about this. She could afford another slave or two but if her son took after her husband then the place may soon be overrun with noisy little brats who always wanted feeding. She did hit upon a plan. She bought a white slave from a trusted dealer and made sure the she bore the official stamp of virginity. On her way home she stopped by the blacksmith to have her purchase fitted with pussy rings and a reliable padlock. Now her son could practise on this toy under her supervision and she would let him have the key when she was convinced that he knew what he was doing.
Would he like this beautiful slave?

Not The Whip (Hosted externally)
LbwJrX4.jpg

So my little pets! You have been pleasuring each other with your fingers and tongues while I have been out..without my permission! It’s no use denying it, I’ve been watching you on my phone. By the time I’ve finished introducing you to my punishment whip you will both have a very sore pussy and swollen tits. You first Belinda. Everything off then on your knees, hands on your head and legs apart.

Attachments

• not the whip.jpg
    not the whip.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 193
Not The Whip (Hosted externally)
LbwJrX4.jpg

So my little pets! You have been pleasuring each other with your fingers and tongues while I have been out..without my permission! It’s no use denying it, I’ve been watching you on my phone. By the time I’ve finished introducing you to my punishment whip you will both have a very sore pussy and swollen tits. You first Belinda. Everything off then on your knees, hands on your head and legs apart.
Old Joke, Given this post, hard not to repeat:

The whip, the whip!
No, not the whip
The whip, the whip!
No, not the whip
The whip, the whip!
No, not the whip. Anything but the whip.
Anything?
The whip, the whip!

Room Service (Hosted externally)
YGjFpe1.jpg

These days the five star hotels in Khabadami provide more than a pizza, cold champagne and washing your socks. The “Slave on a plate” menu has a wide choice of different colours but the white ones are more expensive. Each girl has her qualities listed along with her specialties. Lesbian pairs, spanking, whipping, sucking e.t.c. are all in the menu. You can even purchase a professionally made video of your evening’s entertainment.

Attachments

• Room Service.jpg
    Room Service.jpg
    753.4 KB · Views: 178
A Sex Toy Prezzie (Hosted externally)
pZ93FG3.jpg

For his 18th birthday Khalid asked his mother for a real live sex toy instead of the plastic blow up variety. His mum, Jabalah thought about this. She could afford another slave or two but if her son took after her husband then the place may soon be overrun with noisy little brats who always wanted feeding. She did hit upon a plan. She bought a white slave from a trusted dealer and made sure the she bore the official stamp of virginity. On her way home she stopped by the blacksmith to have her purchase fitted with pussy rings and a reliable padlock. Now her son could practise on this toy under her supervision and she would let him have the key when she was convinced that he knew what he was doing.
This seems very sensible. If only more parents took this type of interest in the education of their offspring. ;)
YGjFpe1.jpg

These days the five star hotels in Khabadami provide more than a pizza, cold champagne and washing your socks. The “Slave on a plate” menu has a wide choice of different colours but the white ones are more expensive. Each girl has her qualities listed along with her specialties. Lesbian pairs, spanking, whipping, sucking e.t.c. are all in the menu. You can even purchase a professionally made video of your evening’s entertainment.
I shall consider Khabadami for my next exotic holiday. As to the "white slaves are more expensive" part, I think it's really a lot like comparing white or brown eggs. The colour is not what makes the difference. ;)

Anyway, I'm a modern man - I like to buy "local".

YGjFpe1.jpg

A very suitable sitting pose for a slave who is being offered to a guest. I also love her docile demeanor, as well as her sitting to keep her naked, shaved pussy exposed.

Last edited:
Ali's Bizarre (Hosted externally)
Zh7u6Gl.jpg

Khadija on the left has just met up with two old friends Laiba and Shazia at the market in Khabadami.

Oh my dear Khadija what a gorgeous little slave you have there. We didn’t know you were into girl slaves. Have you converted to our side? Where did you buy her? We must have one.

Oh no Shazia. I hope I am not disappointing you but I have bought her for my brother from Ali’s Bizarre.

Don’t you mean Ali’s Bazaar?

No, Ali is dyslexic. He used to be a sign writer but now he sells slaves.

For your brother? You must think a lot of him Khadija.

I do not Laiba. He is a worthless lump of goat dropping.

So why have you bought him such a delightful little present?

Well for one thing, in our house there is no lock on the bathroom door and my brother always comes in when I am having a bath. He wants to share it like when we were little. He also says it will save water but I am telling him that I am eighteen years now, we own the reservoirs and I am not sharing my bath with him!

What a wanker!

Oh yes and that is another thing! I am telling him also that he can manage that by himself..he does not need my hand!

What about your dad? Have him executed perhaps? Can’t he at least tell him off?

My dad is just as bad. My mother caught him peeping through the keyhole to my bedroom while I was getting undressed.

Good Lord..oops..I meant In the name of Allah (PBUH). Did she beat him?

That would be strictly forbidden..but she did something much worse. She invited her mother to stay for a month! Shall we go for a coffee and catch up on latest gossip?

The Tea Break (Pic hosted externally)
LnONCqG.jpg

Looks like Abdul has bought himself a new sex worker who is enjoying a nice tea break.
Very decent of Abdul to allow her a tea break - the poor girl looks exhausted, but I'm sure she will feel refreshed in no time!
There is a charming counterpoint between the two characters - facing each other in profile but avoiding eye contact.
The widescreen aspect emphasises the physical and emotional distance between slave and master. Nice blending and composition, Melissa! :)

Undue Care And Attention. (Hosted externally)
v7v4is9.jpg

Just look at that lady second from the left. She’s clearly taking one of her slaves out for some exercise and has even allowed her to wear shoes and socks. However, in Khabadami sex slaves are regarded as pets in law. As such they are allowed on the streets and public places like parks provided their owners makes sure that they are on a lead of some kind and always under full control. Well, the lady in question is so busy engrossed in what is happening on CruxForums that she hasn’t noticed another slave headed in the opposite direction. Since sex slaves are excitable creatures they can be a little unpredictable. Perhaps she’ll get away with her little misdemeanor this time.

The Coffee Shop (Hosted externally)
4pUkkwk.jpg

The Coffee Shop

Not the one in Pacific, Mo or the one at CruxForums. Here we are at The Coffee Shop on the High Street in Al Dimsiyah, Khabadami. People are still eating and drinking outside until all restrictions are lifted. If you are a young female, lesbian/bi, and rich then this is the place to meet up and be seen. The couple seated at the back are Jawina and Kaheesha sporting rather expensive Galeri Ariani Hijabs and trainers which cost a small fortune. Their “Haute Hijab” headwear is reserved for very special occasions. Everything about this pair radiates chicness and wealth. Of course they both own the top fashion accessory, a pretty sex slave. Not any old slave bought from open air markets at a knock down price. Their pet sex slaves, Annabelle and Beatrice were purchased from one of the top slave breeders in the country. Guaranteed virgins, fully house trained, and well educated in the art of pleasing their mistress in the bedroom. They do get a little spoilt with diamond studded slave collars and are often allowed to sit at the table with their owners rather than on the floor. Not all sex slaves in Khabadami are so lucky.

Thirty Dollars (Hosted externally)
qAGzHO5.jpg

“Sex slave workers cannot be choosers” is an old Khabadami saying. The two sex slaves here do look a bit disappointed at what’s in store for them. A group of twenty Khabadamian O.A.P.s have just arrived after a day out at the seaside. After the usual game of shouting out “Twice around the pyramid!” to the driver they persuaded him that they had plenty of time to call at a comfort station before the last leg to to home. Here the camel train driver is seen with the owner and has successfully negotiated a group discount and an O.A.P. discount plus a free meal and blow job for himself. You know what drivers are like! Those girls can be thankful that they’ll get a meal tonight instead of a whipping.

Attachments

• 140 Thirty Dollars.jpg
    140 Thirty Dollars.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 221
Thirty Dollars (Hosted externally)
qAGzHO5.jpg

“Sex slave workers cannot be choosers” is an old Khabadami saying. The two sex slaves here do look a bit disappointed at what’s in store for them. A group of twenty Khabadamian O.A.P.s have just arrived after a day out at the seaside. After the usual game of shouting out “Twice around the pyramid!” to the driver they persuaded him that they had plenty of time to call at a comfort station before the last leg to to home. Here the camel train driver is seen with the owner and has successfully negotiated a group discount and an O.A.P. discount plus a free meal and blow job for himself. You know what drivers are like! Those girls can be thankful that they’ll get a meal tonight instead of a whipping.
Superb work, brilliant! :enamorado: :thumbsup:

Decisions! (Hosted externally)
1nWyWWJ.jpg

Ahmed Rasheed had reached a time in his life when he could no longer satisfy his sex slaves nor indeed himself for that matter. Then he developed an interest in lesbian erotic art and filled his rooms with many original works. But now he wanted more than paintings. He fancied buying a couple of pretty white virgins and training them to fill his evenings with extreme saphic entertainment. So, he sold his wife and three camels and with the proceeds he bought Catherine Arquette shown sat on his knee and looking a little worried and Kathleen Lynch, a good Irish Catholic girl. The girls had got to know each other while in the slave pens awaiting auction. They became fond of each other but that is as far as it went. Ahmed made his demands clear to both his pets but although Catherine had no problem with the proposal Kathleen imagined using her tongue and fingers all over Catherine and being doomed to Hell for eternity. That cut no ice with Ahmed who used his cane six times across her rear. Now she had a choice. Either entertain Ahmed or watch as he delivers twelve strokes of his cane to Catherine. Decisions!

(The uncaned version is attached, decisions1, for people who do not like to see slave girls with marks on the skin.)

Attachments

• decisions1.jpg
    decisions1.jpg
    729.2 KB · Views: 202
  • decisions2.jpg
    decisions2.jpg
    742.3 KB · Views: 218
Decisions! (Hosted externally)
1nWyWWJ.jpg

Ahmed Rasheed had reached a time in his life when he could no longer satisfy his sex slaves nor indeed himself for that matter. Then he developed an interest in lesbian erotic art and filled his rooms with many original works. But now he wanted more than paintings. He fancied buying a couple of pretty white virgins and training them to fill his evenings with extreme saphic entertainment. So, he sold his wife and three camels and with the proceeds he bought Catherine Arquette shown sat on his knee and looking a little worried and Kathleen Lynch, a good Irish Catholic girl. The girls had got to know each other while in the slave pens awaiting auction. They became fond of each other but that is as far as it went. Ahmed made his demands clear to both his pets but although Catherine had no problem with the proposal Kathleen imagined using her tongue and fingers all over Catherine and being doomed to Hell for eternity. That cut no ice with Ahmed who used his cane six times across her rear. Now she had a choice. Either entertain Ahmed or watch as he delivers twelve strokes of his cane to Catherine. Decisions!

(The uncaned version is attached, decisions1, for people who do not like to see slave girls with marks on the skin.)

There are people who don’t like their slaves marked? Poor slaves!

Back
Top Bottom