Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jasmin and Nadira (Hosted externally)
RB38Yfv.jpg

As any slave girl sold at an auction would tell you, there are two bits they dread the most. Not knowing who is going to buy you is one. It could be an old man reeking of goats or a rich business man related to royalty. The other thing many girls dread is having to appear naked in front of a packed auction house. Several auctioneers expect and advise girls to perform a seductive striptease to encourage people to bid against each other. Very sound advice as that way the slave will likely end up with a rich owner. Sometimes however a girl like the Spanish Catholic girl, Julieta Morales comes up for sale and does not want to cooperate. Fortunately there are always helpers on hand to remove her from her clothes. If she struggles then the auctioneer would describe her as a frisky little filly in need of a firm hand or and perhaps some discipline with a whip. At this auction Jasmin and Nadira are sat on the front row and Julieta has taken their fancy.

Jasmin: “Just look at the tits on that girl! I could suck on those all night!”

Nadira: “Oh yes! And what is wrong with my tits all of a sudden!”

Jasmin: “Nothing at all Nadira! So what are you staring at?”

Nadira: “Her juicy little pussy..pink and pretty..and a virgin.”

Jasmin: “I think we are agreed then my dear Nadira that we buy this girl and feast on her body till sunrise.”

And so it was that Julieta avoided the smelly goatherd and ended up sharing a bed between Jasmin and Nadira.

Jasmin and Nadira (Hosted externally)
RB38Yfv.jpg

As any slave girl sold at an auction would tell you, there are two bits they dread the most. Not knowing who is going to buy you is one. It could be an old man reeking of goats or a rich business man related to royalty. The other thing many girls dread is having to appear naked in front of a packed auction house. Several auctioneers expect and advise girls to perform a seductive striptease to encourage people to bid against each other. Very sound advice as that way the slave will likely end up with a rich owner. Sometimes however a girl like the Spanish Catholic girl, Julieta Morales comes up for sale and does not want to cooperate. Fortunately there are always helpers on hand to remove her from her clothes. If she struggles then the auctioneer would describe her as a frisky little filly in need of a firm hand or and perhaps some discipline with a whip. At this auction Jasmin and Nadira are sat on the front row and Julieta has taken their fancy.

Jasmin: “Just look at the tits on that girl! I could suck on those all night!”

Nadira: “Oh yes! And what is wrong with my tits all of a sudden!”

Jasmin: “Nothing at all Nadira! So what are you staring at?”

Nadira: “Her juicy little pussy..pink and pretty..and a virgin.”

Jasmin: “I think we are agreed then my dear Nadira that we buy this girl and feast on her body till sunrise.”

And so it was that Julieta avoided the smelly goatherd and ended up sharing a bed between Jasmin and Nadira.
Great auction scene!

Have slave auctions been abolished on this site? I'll bet these girls wish they had.

View attachment 593767
First your five star hotel gets raided early in the morning. You get transported to the middle of nowhere, stripped and put on sale and then!!.....some ancient cattle farmer who is non too careful about personal hygiene goes and outbids everybody!! Could things get any worse?

tumblr_pe7yffSQYU1xdmlpeo1_540.jpg
Enlargement from Tumblr
Great vantage point to the auction/slave market

Hello Melissa,
I really love your Arabian sex slave market pics! Please more of it...

A few years ago I wrote a historical book - story of a raid on Christian pilgrims and a slave caravan to the markets of Cairo. Some illustrations have been made for it. Hope you like it!
These are great. Did you ever make a color version/more of them?

The Fan Club (Hosted externally)
IHt31l9.jpg

A new mosque opened recently in Khabadami and is already proving a big attraction. The main star is Bashaar Rabbani on the left of this pic. Sex slave owners are invited to have their slaves trained to please their masters straight after morning prayers on a Saturday. There is no fee for this service and the semen donors also provide their time free of charge. Bashaar has proved to be a very popular trainer among the Khabadami ladies and has a growing fan club. He claims that he can fully train any sex slave in less than thirty minutes and has a remarkably short recovery time.

A Prezzie For Hubby. (Hosted externally)
m5srx2i.jpg

The seller on the left is saying “Oh yes Madam I can assure you that this slave is 100% a virgin. She will surely make an exceptionally good present for your most esteemed husband.”

I don’t think that Madam on the right is convinced and wishes to see for herself.

I don’t think that Madam on the right is convinced and wishes to see for herself.
I'm not sure how important virginity is, but certainly if they're charging extra for it, you want to make sure you're getting something that is "factory sealed" and not some "floor demo" that has simply been repackaged. ;)

We just made this using a well known background and only elements from Madiosi's Crucifixion Construction Kit. 4 girls, 3 flower crowns, 1 bridal collar and 1 chain.
See http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucifixion-manipulations-construction-kit.4027/

The three girls up for sale were all virgin sisters and were soon snapped up by Isabella The Insatiable..two for herself and one for her guests.
View attachment 167937
That part of my life is over...thank goodness.

Coffee Time (Hosted externally)
tt6h9DL.jpg

In Khabadami you are now allowed to bring your pets into coffee shops, cafes, restaurants etc provided they are well behaved and house trained. You no longer have to leave them chained up outside with a packet of crisps. They really do spoil their slave girls.

Attachments

• 153coffee time.jpg
    153coffee time.jpg
    564.4 KB · Views: 203
tt6h9DL.jpg

In Khabadami you are now allowed to bring your pets into coffee shops, cafes, restaurants etc provided they are well behaved and house trained. You no longer have to leave them chained up outside with a packet of crisps. They really do spoil their slave girls.
But have the men no respect for their traditional coffee?
Damned American influence everywhere, they'll be suggesting females have rights next!

tt6h9DL.jpg

Is it prudent to leave the slaves unleashed? Particularly Western infidels must be chained at all times, at the very least to prevent them resorting to sorcery, but also for those slaves stupid enough to harbour aspirations of foolish escape?

tt6h9DL.jpg

Lovely pic.. but I do think the pets could do with cute little collars and leashes! ;)

This scene is inspired by a scene out of Sparitus but also a conversation we had over in “The Slave Market” ( https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-slave-market.2697/page-107#post-642852 ). I posted the related pictures there (which came into my head after the conversation closed) and then when working out this morning this scene popped into my head.

On to the scene...............................

Dominus' guest turned to me as I went to use the strigil on his back. He didn't have to say a word to me as the look in his eye and his growing erection told me what he wanted. He placed a hand on my shoulder and with just the slightest of pressure I turned to face the edge of the pool. A gentle shove and I took a step toward the edge the pool bent over and spread my legs as I placed my hands on the edge.

He didn't give me time to prepare for him to penetrate me, he was in a hurry and whatever pain he caused me was incidental to his pleasure. None of his concern.

I felt a hand on my hip and the head of his manhood against my sex as he slightly entered me. He grabbed my other hip and penetrated me as hard and fast as he could, pressing the front of my thighs against the edge of the pool. It hurt so much, he was so big. Pain radiated from my sex and a slight groan escaped my lips as I prayed in my head 'Feronia protect me!'

I didn't even notice him releasing my hip until I felt his fingers inside the back of my collar pulling my head back. “I had better enjoy this girl or I will have you whipped.” I knew what he wanted, I was to be a willing enthusiastic partner in my violation. I started to push back against his thrusts. “Good girl.”

With me helping him stay in me, he took the other hand of my hip, grabbed and crushed my breast in it while twisting and yanking. I moaned loader in pain which only seemed to make him more excited as his thrusts picked up speed and power.

With each thrust the raw burning sensation in sex increased. I could feel his power as he bottomed out, it was like being punched inside my belly.

I closed my eyes as I fought back the tears and the desire to scream.

“Tell me how much you are enjoying this girl.” As he pressed me up against the edge of the pool.

“I wish I belonged to Dominus, his power, the size of his manhood, his dominance are overwhelming. I want to ride him everyday!”

He laughed and then slapped me hard on the back of my head, “You are a liar girl, but an accomplished one, I'll give you that. How many of your Dominus' guests have you used that lie on?” He laughed again. I did not answer for it would only incite him to hurt me more.

“Push back harder girl!”

I did as I was commanded and suddenly he grabbed both my breast hard and pushed as deep into me as he could. I heard him grunt as his manhood pulsated inside me. My violation was over if not my humiliation.

He pulled out and grabbed my hair to turn me around, “Clean me off.” he said as slight downward pressure commanded me to kneel in the warm water of the pool. I knew what he wanted and began to lick his manhood clean of his seed and my juices, The warm water began to soothe the searing pain in my sex.

That night at the banquet in his honor while he flirted with several free women and eyed a number of the slave girls he paid no attention to me at all while I served and danced. He asked that a male slave be allowed to use me as entertainment for the guests.

The banquet over I was not sent to the women's quarters but taken by the overseer to his bed where he used me. Him I did my best to please because old and ugly as he was he had the power of life and death over me. He could decide what chores I did, but more importantly which ones I did not. I serviced him as best I could to make my life easier.

When he was finished with me he locked me in a cell with a number of male slaves for there usage. After all if I had been successfully seeded there had to be no doubt it was by another slave.

I looked at them as they formed a circle around. There was no sympathy in their eyes, there was no relief for a fellow slave, there was only lust in their eyes. I worked hard to please them to prevent more pain than necessary …...............................................

Thus is the sexual life of a slave

kisses

willowfall

This scene is inspired by a scene out of Sparitus but also a conversation we had over in “The Slave Market” ( https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-slave-market.2697/page-107#post-642852 ). I posted the related pictures there (which came into my head after the conversation closed) and then when working out this morning this scene popped into my head.

On to the scene...............................

Dominus' guest turned to me as I went to use the strigil on his back. He didn't have to say a word to me as the look in his eye and his growing erection told me what he wanted. He placed a hand on my shoulder and with just the slightest of pressure I turned to face the edge of the pool. A gentle shove and I took a step toward the edge the pool bent over and spread my legs as I placed my hands on the edge.

He didn't give me time to prepare for him to penetrate me, he was in a hurry and whatever pain he caused me was incidental to his pleasure. None of his concern.

I felt a hand on my hip and the head of his manhood against my sex as he slightly entered me. He grabbed my other hip and penetrated me as hard and fast as he could, pressing the front of my thighs against the edge of the pool. It hurt so much, he was so big. Pain radiated from my sex and a slight groan escaped my lips as I prayed in my head 'Feronia protect me!'

I didn't even notice him releasing my hip until I felt his fingers inside the back of my collar pulling my head back. “I had better enjoy this girl or I will have you whipped.” I knew what he wanted, I was to be a willing enthusiastic partner in my violation. I started to push back against his thrusts. “Good girl.”

With me helping him stay in me, he took the other hand of my hip, grabbed and crushed my breast in it while twisting and yanking. I moaned loader in pain which only seemed to make him more excited as his thrusts picked up speed and power.

With each thrust the raw burning sensation in sex increased. I could feel his power as he bottomed out, it was like being punched inside my belly.

I closed my eyes as I fought back the tears and the desire to scream.

“Tell me how much you are enjoying this girl.” As he pressed me up against the edge of the pool.

“I wish I belonged to Dominus, his power, the size of his manhood, his dominance are overwhelming. I want to ride him everyday!”

He laughed and then slapped me hard on the back of my head, “You are a liar girl, but an accomplished one, I'll give you that. How many of your Dominus' guests have you used that lie on?” He laughed again. I did not answer for it would only incite him to hurt me more.

“Push back harder girl!”

I did as I was commanded and suddenly he grabbed both my breast hard and pushed as deep into me as he could. I heard him grunt as his manhood pulsated inside me. My violation was over if not my humiliation.

He pulled out and grabbed my hair to turn me around, “Clean me off.” he said as slight downward pressure commanded me to kneel in the warm water of the pool. I knew what he wanted and began to lick his manhood clean of his seed and my juices, The warm water began to soothe the searing pain in my sex.

That night at the banquet in his honor while he flirted with several free women and eyed a number of the slave girls he paid no attention to me at all while I served and danced. He asked that a male slave be allowed to use me as entertainment for the guests.

The banquet over I was not sent to the women's quarters but taken by the overseer to his bed where he used me. Him I did my best to please because old and ugly as he was he had the power of life and death over me. He could decide what chores I did, but more importantly which ones I did not. I serviced him as best I could to make my life easier.

When he was finished with me he locked me in a cell with a number of male slaves for there usage. After all if I had been successfully seeded there had to be no doubt it was by another slave.

I looked at them as they formed a circle around. There was no sympathy in their eyes, there was no relief for a fellow slave, there was only lust in their eyes. I worked hard to please them to prevent more pain than necessary …...............................................

Thus is the sexual life of a slave

kisses

willowfall
That must have been some workout this morning!

Now't On't Telly (Hosted externally)
HzxJG41.jpg

Abdul: “Ee by gum Ali! In’t it gran eer in Khabadami.”

Ali.: “It is that lad. It be betta dan bein on’t Barnsley market floggin dodgy watches to dem dee dahs.”

Abdul: “Much moor brass in buyin ‘n sellin young touristy birds eer to rich fowk.”

Ali.: “An keep a few for oursens!”

Abdul.: “An bugger that thee uhl git thee reward in paradise ah want mi virgins nah!”

Ali.: “Whar be reet fah t’ prophet be reet enurr fah us!”

Attachments

• Nowt on't telly.jpg
    Nowt on't telly.jpg
    548.2 KB · Views: 181
Obedience School (Hosted externally)
ZvKkq9O.jpg

In Khabadami many sex slave owners simply can't be bothered to find the time to train their slaves. Several Obedience Training Schools have recently sprung up where for an affordable fee you can send your slave on a residential course of usually one week. They will be taught all the basic skills in learning how to please their master/mistress. Such schools boast a 100% success rate in training the girls or your money back. Breakfast is included which consists of as much as the slave can swallow. Traditional teaching methods are employed which means relying heavily on a good whipping to reinforce the lessons learned.

Attachments

• Obedience School.jpg
    Obedience School.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 216
Back
Top Bottom