Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Breakfast is included which consists of as much as the slave can swallow. Traditional teaching methods are employed which means relying heavily on a good whipping to reinforce the lessons learned.
This is all very well, but I'm sending her for a week to get trained properly, and now you're telling me I have to bring in lunch and supper myself? :confused::D

Captured at the fall of Carthage this former noblewoman is about to be paraded in the Triumph for the mob to celebrate the fall of their mortal enemy.

Carthagian Captive_001.jpgCarthagian Captive_002.jpg

And then later that night when her captor is going to enjoy the fruits of his capture.

Carthagian Captive_003.jpg

Photos from part 2 of a multiple part RP.

kisses

willowfall

The Roundabout (Hosted externally)
yMIF2B1.jpg

It’s been the law for some time now that all sex slaves in Khabadami must be exercised at least twice a week. That job usually fell to the lady of the house who would meet up with her friends in the local park. However, since the introduction of play areas with roundabouts a new game has been invented, by the male owners, whereby you simply put your slaves on the roundabout and give them a spin. You aren’t allowed to slow the roundabout down so it’s a bit like roulette, not knowing which girl will finish in front of you. She then has a few minutes to satisfy her new master before they are spun round again. Various types of betting often takes place. Afterward the slaves will be allowed an ice cream or similar treat. Those slaves really are spoiled over there.

Attachments

• The Roundabout.jpg
    The Roundabout.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 237
When you are a slave in the Temple of Hathor serving at orgies is pretty much in the job description. And mostly the male officials and warriors reel me in pretty quickly. However when a lesbian\bi makes a pass at the Queen (who is strictly straight) they get pointed in my direction. And so this last Thursday (I used my Gorean body instead of my usual one) ................ Started out serving just one then ............

kisses

willowfall

Sometimes you service a Lady_001.jpgSometimes you service a Lady_002_001.jpgOr two Ladies_001.jpgOr two Ladies_002.jpgOr two Ladies_003.jpgOr two Ladies_004.jpgOr two Ladies_005.jpgOr two Ladies_006.jpgOr two Ladies_007.jpgOr two Ladies_008.jpg

On line Shopping In Khabadami (Hosted externally)
iXLqwkn.jpg

Oh my goodness gracious me! You have already arrived. Allah be praised. I must do more of this on line shopping. I only ordered you yesterday from the Amazon and that is thousands of miles away..a most long camel ride and I didn’t even use Prime!

I trust I am to your liking sir. You can always return me by the next camel train free of charge.

I think you will be most suitable for my needs my dear. Would you like a cup of tea?

Attachments

• online shopping.jpg
    online shopping.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 175
iXLqwkn.jpg

Oh my goodness gracious me! You have already arrived. Allah be praised. I must do more of this on line shopping. I only ordered you yesterday from the Amazon and that is thousands of miles away..a most long camel ride and I didn’t even use Prime!

I trust I am to your liking sir. You can always return me by the next camel train free of charge.

I think you will be most suitable for my needs my dear. Would you like a cup of tea?
These are great!

iXLqwkn.jpg

Great and a wee bit scary because you KNOW Amazon would do this if they thought they could make a nickle out of it. Besides what are they going to do with all their excess female employees once they go full robotics?

kisses

willowfall

iXLqwkn.jpg

A charming interpretation of a Ludwig Deutsch painting in the Orientalist tradition. The smoker was originally gazing into empty space, but now his new slave girl has arrived, and we are seeing an excellent sense of character interaction between the two figures. The girl is shown in a rear view, which reinforces her anonymity, but no doubt her new master will decide upon a name for her.

On closer inspection, we see that two girls have been inserted in the manipulation. The picture now has a new narrative purpose and it seems the original daydream has become a reality. Perhaps he will offer her a smoke on the hookah with her cup of tea? Nice work, Melissa. :)

Back
Top Bottom