Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tempt me, why don't you? ;) :devil:
Well I was tempted. Here's Barb shortly after being sold as a plaything for a lonely old goat farmer. No collar but a pussy ring fitted without as much as an aspirin. They breed them tough where she comes from.
7Pgzc2H.jpg

Public Floggings
pUwy6Gp.jpg

A notice outside the gates of a local market in Khabadami simply read. “For the month of October the open air market will be open from 10.00 am until 6.00 pm. Commencing 2.00 pm there will be public whippings of white female law breakers taking place on the central entertainment stand. All are invited to attend and after their punishments the law breakers will be sold off as slaves. All monies raised will be donated to charity.”

Well it’s 2.00 pm and right on time the whippings have begun. It never takes long to round up a dozen or so white female tourists ignorant of the law regarding the length of skirts. Usuall no more than twenty ;ashes would be given then the girls would be hosed down, patched up and sold off in the ensuing auction. For a small extra fee the buyer could have their slave fitted with a pussy ring, chain and padlock.
LOVE it!!

In a similar vein

Attachments

• a_private_viewing_by_kavolous_de4lrhk-pre.jpg
    a_private_viewing_by_kavolous_de4lrhk-pre.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 472
  • always_try_before_you_buy_by_kavolous_de2ptnr-pre.jpg
    always_try_before_you_buy_by_kavolous_de2ptnr-pre.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 469
  • de1z6dd-5810ca8a-7ab4-49e8-9ad2-dc139738d2e5.jpg
    de1z6dd-5810ca8a-7ab4-49e8-9ad2-dc139738d2e5.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 509
  • michelle_s_plight_white_slave_market_by_kavolous_de1zlyh-fullview.jpg
    michelle_s_plight_white_slave_market_by_kavolous_de1zlyh-fullview.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 554
  • put_it_to_work_by_kavolous_de45gkk-pre.jpg
    put_it_to_work_by_kavolous_de45gkk-pre.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 538
  • slave_s_r_us__selection_by_kavolous_de50fo6-pre (1).jpg
    slave_s_r_us__selection_by_kavolous_de50fo6-pre (1).jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 505
  • slaves_r_us_auction__then_there_were_two_________by_kavolous_de33cuj-pre.jpg
    slaves_r_us_auction__then_there_were_two_________by_kavolous_de33cuj-pre.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 527
  • this_one_should_meet_your_requirements_by_kavolous_de45d56-pre.jpg
    this_one_should_meet_your_requirements_by_kavolous_de45d56-pre.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 526
  • yes__i_ll_take_that_one__by_kavolous_de1trxa-pre.jpg
    yes__i_ll_take_that_one__by_kavolous_de1trxa-pre.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 557
Well I was tempted. Here's Barb shortly after being sold as a plaything for a lonely old goat farmer. No collar but a pussy ring fitted without as much as an aspirin. They breed them tough where she comes from.
7Pgzc2H.jpg
Ouch! I wonder whether I can get a refund from the tour company for the unused portion of my “exotic adventure” holiday package? I’m also wondering what the fuck there is to do for amusement on a goat farm? That old goat of a guy who purchased me doesn’t look long for this world. He’ll provably have a coronary the first time he tries anything with me, and I’ll be running the place.

7Pgzc2H.jpg
I don't suppose there will be ay any good pics of Barb doing her goat herding, eh? ;) :D

A New Device For Lawbreakers
yfS8Fig.jpg

Always wishing to keep the crowds at the market amused some handyman came up with this contraption. For a few dollars you can even go on the platform and use a cane or whip to punish the lawbreaker. You can have a souvenir photograph taken for a little extra.

Hooked (Hosted externally)
bdsmlr-75293-3h2KMfiOTS.jpg
Market goers are being well entertained. Here is a variation used at one market on a recent theme of punishing lawbreakers. In spite of the hook there is still plenty to aim at. Whoever has hold of the whip is just taking a little time out to figure out what to aim for next.

Attachments

• hooked.jpg
    hooked.jpg
    734.9 KB · Views: 342
Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever has hold of the whip is just taking a little time out to figure out what to aim for next.
Ummm ... hey, back there ... whatever your name ... take your time ... no hurry ... perhaps you need a break? ... go to the loo? ... pause for tea? :rolleyes:

Tracy And Alice (Pic hosted externally)
lD7X7zu.jpg

(Tracy on the left, Alice on the right.)

Two old school pals on a holiday in Khabadami and now on their way to the palace as slaves.

Alice. “Don’t look so glum Tracy. At least you got to keep your knickers on.”

Tracy. “Yeah..but that probably means they didn’t like the look of my pussy. I don’t think they reckoned much to my tits either. I'll probably end up cleaning the palace toilets while you get shagged senseless every night in a comfy bed.”

Alice. “You never know! Our luck might change. What is that in your hand?”

Tracy. “Some old guy just tossed it to me. Said it was a magic genie coin.”

Alice. “Here, let me have a look. I’ll just give it a rub.”

A magic genie appeared.

Genie. “Ladies, I hereby grant you one wish each.”

Alice. “Brilliant! I wish I was back home in Barnsley.”

Genie. “Your wish is granted.”..Poof!..Alice was gone. She was back at her favorite pub in Barnsley, naked but happily ordering a pint. She only had a sip or two when Whoosh..she was back in Khabadami.

Alice. “Tracy! What on earth are you doing still here? Didn’t you get your wish?”

Tracy. “ Yeah...I told the Genie I was lonely and wanted my friend back.”

Tracy And Alice (Pic hosted externally)
lD7X7zu.jpg

(Tracy on the left, Alice on the right.)

Two old school pals on a holiday in Khabadami and now on their way to the palace as slaves.

Alice. “Don’t look so glum Tracy. At least you got to keep your knickers on.”

Tracy. “Yeah..but that probably means they didn’t like the look of my pussy. I don’t think they reckoned much to my tits either. I'll probably end up cleaning the palace toilets while you get shagged senseless every night in a comfy bed.”

Alice. “You never know! Our luck might change. What is that in your hand?”

Tracy. “Some old guy just tossed it to me. Said it was a magic genie coin.”

Alice. “Here, let me have a look. I’ll just give it a rub.”

A magic genie appeared.

Genie. “Ladies, I hereby grant you one wish each.”

Alice. “Brilliant! I wish I was back home in Barnsley.”

Genie. “Your wish is granted.”..Poof!..Alice was gone. She was back at her favorite pub in Barnsley, naked but happily ordering a pint. She only had a sip or two when Whoosh..she was back in Khabadami.

Alice. “Tracy! What on earth are you doing still here? Didn’t you get your wish?”

Tracy. “ Yeah...I told the Genie I was lonely and wanted my friend back.”
Heh ... Barb Moore would have messed that up too. Great post!

Back
Top Bottom