Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tracy And Alice (Pic hosted externally)
lD7X7zu.jpg

(Tracy on the left, Alice on the right.)

Two old school pals on a holiday in Khabadami and now on their way to the palace as slaves.

Alice. “Don’t look so glum Tracy. At least you got to keep your knickers on.”

Tracy. “Yeah..but that probably means they didn’t like the look of my pussy. I don’t think they reckoned much to my tits either. I'll probably end up cleaning the palace toilets while you get shagged senseless every night in a comfy bed.”

Alice. “You never know! Our luck might change. What is that in your hand?”

Tracy. “Some old guy just tossed it to me. Said it was a magic genie coin.”

Alice. “Here, let me have a look. I’ll just give it a rub.”

A magic genie appeared.

Genie. “Ladies, I hereby grant you one wish each.”

Alice. “Brilliant! I wish I was back home in Barnsley.”

Genie. “Your wish is granted.”..Poof!..Alice was gone. She was back at her favorite pub in Barnsley, naked but happily ordering a pint. She only had a sip or two when Whoosh..she was back in Khabadami.

Alice. “Tracy! What on earth are you doing still here? Didn’t you get your wish?”

Tracy. “ Yeah...I told the Genie I was lonely and wanted my friend back.”
Thanks for this humorous post, Melissa. I have been looking forward to seeing the results of your work with this Rylsky portrait of Alice, with her enquiring look of anticipation, since you announced your intentions last year. :)

I believe Tracy has also made previous appearances in your pictures, although I am not so familiar with her. The two friends make a attractive composition, the lightly chained figures emerging from the busy clutter of the background street scene. There is a further contrast between Tracy's knickers and Alice's total nudity. The Rylsky portrait has been flipped to blend into the new body, which is receiving strong highlights from a ray of sunshine. The bracelets are neatly applied and whilst the genie has disappeared, the pantomime theme is appropriate for the season! Nice work, Melissa! :D

Thanks for this humorous post, Melissa. I have been looking forward to seeing the results of your work with this Rylsky portrait of Alice, with her enquiring look of anticipation, since you announced your intentions last year. :)

I believe Tracy has also made previous appearances in your pictures, although I am not so familiar with her. The two friends make a attractive composition, the lightly chained figures emerging from the busy clutter of the background street scene. There is a further contrast between Tracy's knickers and Alice's total nudity. The Rylsky portrait has been flipped to blend into the new body, which is receiving strong highlights from a ray of sunshine. The bracelets are neatly applied and whilst the genie has disappeared, the pantomime theme is appropriate for the season! Nice work, Melissa! :D
I don't think anything escaped your eagle eye. The photographer was indeed Rylsky and the head was reflected to fit the host body of some young lady more comfortably. Alice is such a good subject that it is a shame not to use her more often. I think Tracy has appeared before having her tits measured to see if her Khabadami breakfasts were were improving her figure.

Jodie and Jenny (Pic hosted externally)
bdsmlr-75293-bvDZppzmJP.jpg

Mr and Mrs Habib simply cannot decide on which of two slaves to buy as a sex toy. Mr Habib prefers Jodie because she has bigger tits than her sister Jenny. Both carry the official virgin stamp and his wife definitely prefers Jenny. Since Xmas is coming and they are not exactly short of money they decide to buy both so they can give them to each other as a present. Their bed can easily take four so on a cold night the girls can get the bed warm for them.

Attachments

• Jodie and Jenny.jpg
    Jodie and Jenny.jpg
    602 KB · Views: 311
Last edited by a moderator:
A Christmas Present (Hosted externally)
gK9tJmq.jpg

Jamila Hakim has just purchased a sex toy Christmas present for her daughter Sabina. The slave is hardly the sort of toy you could easily wrap up and put under the Christmas tree so Jamila decides that they may as well make a trip to the Khabadami version of Marks and Spencer to get her fitted with some night attire.

Jamila. “Now remember dear that your pet sex slave isn’t just for Christmas.”

Sabina. “Yes mother. I promise that she’ll be fed, watered, cleaned and exercised.”

Jamila. “Exercised twice a day to keep her healthy and no fatty foods. You don’t want her putting weight on, and make sure that your father is never alone with her. We don’t want any little slave sprogs crawling all over the house.”

Sabina. “Don’t worry mum she’ll be safe in my part of the palace and if any of my brothers go near then I’ll have them castrated.”

Jamila. “A little excessive my daughter! But I shall have a word with them.”

Sabina. “Good idea mum. What’s for tea?”

Jamila. “Just a fatted calf, sprouts, Yorkshire puddings…..”

Sabina. “Yummy!”

Jodie and Jenny (Pic hosted externally)
bdsmlr-75293-bvDZppzmJP.jpg

Mr and Mrs Habib simply cannot decide on which of two slaves to buy as a sex toy. Mr Habib prefers Jodie because she has bigger tits than her sister Jenny. Both carry the official virgin stamp and his wife definitely prefers Jenny. Since Xmas is coming and they are not exactly short of money they decide to buy both so they can give them to each other as a present. Their bed can easily take four so on a cold night the girls can get the bed warm for them.
Jodie's big breasts are designed to feed her brown babies 9 months later.

Another Sunday Morning (Hosted externally)
dmLJMLE.jpg

Another lazy Sunday morning for Princess Fareeda of Khabadami. She does rather enjoy having her new slaves given a good whipping.
Whatever happened to a nice cuppa tea and crumpets on Sunday mornings? :rolleyes:

The Good Wife (Hosted externally)
rbnV5iT.jpg

A good wife in Khabadami will always put her husbands interests and desires first. If she really has a headache then she must summon a suitably trained slave to take her place. Some wives like to take a hands on approach when it comes to the training bit. Nobody wants a fit, healthy slave having an unnecessary pregnancy. Having a whip handy ensures that the slave pays full attention. Here Mrs Ashraf is explaining to the slave that all she has to remember is “Suck, swallow then squeeze, but gently! And begin again. I don’t want to give you another whipping but if you mess up again it’s your tits that will be punished and you do not like that do you!”

Attachments

• good wife2.jpg
    good wife2.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 194
A Sex Toy Prezzie (Hosted externally)
pZ93FG3.jpg

For his 18th birthday Khalid asked his mother for a real live sex toy instead of the plastic blow up variety. His mum, Jabalah thought about this. She could afford another slave or two but if her son took after her husband then the place may soon be overrun with noisy little brats who always wanted feeding. She did hit upon a plan. She bought a white slave from a trusted dealer and made sure the she bore the official stamp of virginity. On her way home she stopped by the blacksmith to have her purchase fitted with pussy rings and a reliable padlock. Now her son could practise on this toy under her supervision and she would let him have the key when she was convinced that he knew what he was doing.

Attachments

• Sex toy prezzie.jpg
    Sex toy prezzie.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 199
Back
Top Bottom