Go to CruxDreams.com
#15 Great chapter

“Special Agent Miller, your friend Grace, she’s being exfiltrated right now. Tretykov is dead.”
What makes me feel he's being premature in taking a victory lap? Perhaps the fact the MI5 seems to always screw up? Maybe.
Despite the vision on the bed, what the Head of MI6 could not see, because his phone was switched off, were the missed calls and large number of text messages left for him by his frantic wife.
"Perhaps the fact the MI5 seems to always screw up?" I rest my case.

Seriously, it is Kat that cheats first on her new live-in lover? She needs to visit a therapist soon and many times!

#15 Great chapter

What makes me feel he's being premature in taking a victory lap? Perhaps the fact the MI5 seems to always screw up? Maybe.

"Perhaps the fact the MI5 seems to always screw up?" I rest my case.

Seriously, it is Kat that cheats first on her new live-in lover? She needs to visit a therapist soon and many times!
Small point PrPr, and I know it's not the main one made but the Division is MI6 :)

Though you are right to point out that Kat is a seriously troubled young lady!

Abduction (7)

Provincial Road 35-12, the O1-O2 Connector, Istanbul, Turkey

“Stop!” a voice yells again, and the MI6 Agent realises with a jolt of fear that they’re already up here, right on her heels. Unable to resist, she casts a frantic glance behind and sees four men running after her. They’re not wearing police uniforms, and they all carry guns.

Grace has her Glock, of course, but a one against four shoot-out without any cover will only end one way.

Changing her strategy, she puts on a burst of speed, turns the corner on the ‘L’ shaped expanse, and uses the few second lead she gains to dive behind a concrete smoke stack, the only structure breaking up the flat expanse. Leaning against it, Grace gasps for air, desperately trying not to make any noise as she catches her breath.

Seconds later, she hears footsteps. Time to go on the offensive. As the first man moved past her hiding place, she stuck out her foot. He tripped, falling with a loud curse, and she hears the gun sliding across the smooth surface. Before the others have a chance to react, Grace leaps out, her right hand balled into a fist. The man she faced automatically ducks to the left as she swings it at him. Using the momentum of his movement to punch upwards her fist slams into his chin, and he stumbles back, grunting. Another man dives at her and they collide, rolling, as he attempts to pin her down. Grace manages to get enough leverage to force him off her prostrate body, and is quickly up onto her knees pointing her weapon at him when from nowhere, she feels a gun barrel pushing hard against the back of her head.

“Drop the weapon, bitch,” a voice hissed, and at that moment she heard more footsteps.

“Do you have her, Hamza?” a voice yells, and Grace see five more figures looming in front of her, their weapons drawn. There’s no point in fighting anymore, so she lets her grip on the Glock slacken. It falls to the roof with a dull thud as Hamza spins her around and handcuffs Grace’s wrists behind her back.

She is caught!

7 - She is caught.jpeg

Barn Owl Cottage, on the edge of the New Forest, Hampshire, England.

Roger Moore always left after their ‘session’ was over. That was how it had to be. In the immediate aftermath of her orgasm Kat always felt so very guilty. If Jase ever found out about these furtive trysts, then her love for him would mean nothing and her life would again be trodden into the ground, crushed under heels of her twisted desire to be sexually dominated.

The man dominating her, current Head of MI6, Roger Moore, had, however, left in rather a hurry the evening before, seemingly flustered by a number of messages left for him by his wife. Well, that serves him right for lying to her about his whereabouts and taking advantage of Kat’s fetish.

Ekaterina allowed herself a quiet chuckle as she sat in a tee shirt and panties drinking a hot mug of early morning coffee. Buddy was laying obediently at her feet and the former Special Agent knew that once she had showered and taken a walk around the gardens then the creeping feeling of grimy perversion that always stayed with her even after Moore had left, would be gone, and she could focus on her life once again, waiting for Jase to come home.

So, it was a surprise when she saw Moore’s private phone number flash up on her screen. She swiped to answer.

“Roger?” His named intoned like a question even though she knew who it was.

“Ekaterina,” he sounded frantic. “I need your help.”

“What? How can I …?”

“They’ve taken my daughter Sophia?”

Kat paused to let the words sink in.

“Who has? What are you talking about, Roger?”

“Sophia, my daughter, she didn’t come home from a party last night …”

Last night while you were here chaining and fucking me … Kat thought to herself.

“So, she’s eighteen and is probably just …” Ekaterina tried to rationalise.

“She’s nowhere safe Kat, we know because even though there has been no formal communication, we have interpreted chatter that tells us that the Taliban has abducted her.”

Fuck, that was really bad news … Kat kept these thoughts to herself.

“Oh Roger, I’m so sorry, but how can I help?”

“I need you to go into the territory and rescue her.”

“Wait, what? No, I can’t do that. I’m not even an Agent any longer. You have teams of people who …”

“No one like you Kat. No one who has your guile and powers of deception, and your … experience.”

Kat sighed long and hard.

“You simply have to go Ekaterina, “Moore added.

“Oh really, why is that?”

“Because they’ve got Grace Miller too!”

To Be Continued …

Abduction (8)

The road from Istanbul to Aleppo, Syria. 740 miles …

Special Agent Grace Miller awoke with a really bad headache and noticed three things simultaneously: it was dark and she wasn’t alone ... but she was still clothed.

Were they moving? Vision hazy, her eyes rolled, almost out of instinct, to gain a semblance of balance, a recognition of something familiar. A sudden jolt over bumpy terrain gave her an answer.

She was in a van, her body strewn haphazardly across the floor. Startled, Grace attempted to shift her position, only to find her movements sluggish and ineffectual.

Her hands had been tied behind her back; her legs free but feeling decidedly heavy. Again, she tried to focus her eyes in the dark. Both back windows were tinted, but even in the gloomy darkness she could make out four distinct shapes. Their voices told her that they were all males.

هل نقطع الكلبة أولا ثم نغتصبها أم نغتصبها أولا؟ (Shall we cut the bitch first then rape her, or rape her first?)

Grace flinched and audibly gasped. The men paused and looked her way.

“Did you understand what we said?”

Grace just stared.

8 Grace just stared..jpeg

“DID YOU?” One shouted at her.

The Special Agent just continued to glare with wide eyes.

She had understood every threatening word. She spoke Arabic and Mandarin fluently; it was why MI6 had singled her out for assignments so early in her career.

This was the worst of her fears … being dragged off by some sick fuck in a van, raped, then left for dead. Grace had already had such an appalling experience in China (See Operation Sinosphere) and then again in Albania (See Trafficked) and now she knew what her fate in the back of this van was to be. Rape her and cut her, the outcome being the same whatever the order was going be!

There were four of them, and a whimper escaped her throat … she couldn’t help it. Abruptly, conversation around her halted. Though she struggled to not make a single sound or movement, her lungs heaved for breath, rising and falling with a panic induced rhythm.

They knew she could speak their language. Fuck! Grace’s tongue laid heavy and thick inside her mouth. Impulsively, she screamed, “Let me go,” as loud as she could, as though she were dying, because for all she knew, that was her imminent fate.

Special Agent Miller shrieked as though someone outside would listen, hear her, and do something. But that was not to be.

Her head throbbed. “Help! Somebody help … meeeee!” She thrashed wildly, her legs careering in every direction as one of the men tried to capture them with his hands. The van rocked and the Arabic voices grew louder and angrier. Eventually, her flailing foot connected solidly with a man’s face. He fell back against the side of the van.

“Help!” She screamed again. Incensed, the same man came at her and this time struck her very hard across the left cheek, his hand curled into a solid fist. Her consciousness faded, but not before she felt hands on her breasts highlighting how helpless she was and at the mercy of four men she didn’t know.

Men she never wanted to know.

To Be Continued …

I half expected a cameo appearance at this moment by Bing Crosby, Bob Hope, and Dorothy Lamour. A little comic interlude might help with the unbearable tension.
هل نقطع الكلبة أولا ثم نغتصبها أم نغتصبها أولا؟ (Shall we cut the bitch first then rape her, or rape her first?)
Decisions, decisions! I like these guys already! :clapping:

Abduction (9)

The next time Grace came round, rough hands dug into her underarms while another held her legs. She was being dragged out of the van, into the night air. Fucking hell, how long had she been out?

Her head throbbed so hard she couldn’t speak. The left side of her face felt like a brick had smacked it and her vision was still hazy. She could feel the swelling, smooth and sore. Dizzy and with practically no warning, she vomited.

Repulsed by her involuntary action the men dropped her onto the dusty ground, and Grace, unable to control her movement simply rolled onto her side. She lay dry heaving as her captors yelled amongst themselves, some words she did not know, lucidity in and out, language broken and jarring. Her vision flashed white spots, coherent then unclear. Too weak to resist, Special Agent Miller lay her head next to the pool of vomit and passed out again.

A partially bombed out building in Aleppo, Syria.

Stripped naked, ankles chained to a steel chair, it was no more than Grace expected, but the experience heightened both her fear and her humiliation, just as these bastards intended.

9 Stripped naked, ankles chained .jpeg

The men were dressed in black … para-military style. Grace knew enough to know that these guys were jihadists … organised, not just opportunity seeking terrorists. This made things much worse … politically motivated dissidents. This wasn’t about ransoms and posturing. They would use her captivity to ask the UK for the impossible, whatever that was.

Taliban, ISIS, Local Junta … whoever they were, her fate was in dangerous hands.

So far, they had kept their head coverings on in front of her. Whilst ever that was the case, she had a chance. Once she saw their faces, then her death warrant had been signed.

Grace swallowed hard as one of the men moved behind her whilst another approached her. With her hands still unbound she held them up before her, palms facing outwards in an attempt to ward him off. But the black clad body at her front simply brushed her aside and, reaching out, he ran his fingers over her shapely breasts, rounded and proud with the firmness of relative youth, before teasing the already prominent nipples into full erect stiffness.

The bound girl tried her hardest to suppress a moan but she couldn’t, and his continued ministrations caused her to squirm, her body twisting in the seat.

As her arms flailed the man behind her put down his gun and took a firm grip on Grace’s wrists.

His touch slowly slid down over her tight flat belly and onto the swell of her mound, before a thick finger slipped between her spread thighs and in between the soft folds going all the way to the second knuckle. He was pleasantly surprised by the tightness of the girl's cunt.

"Aaaaaahhh!" Grace gasped, arching her back, pushing out her breasts as her eyelashes fluttered.

"Where am I? Tell me where I am. What do you want?" The MI6 Agent gasped.

“In Syria … Aleppo to be precise.” His tone was eloquent.

Grace stared. Her fears confirmed. “Y … You’re Al Qaeda?” She failed to keep the trepidation from her voice.

“Taliban actually,” the man replied in well spoken English.

“Please, just tell me what you want.”

He laughed. “Well certainly not your name and rank, Special Agent Grace Miller of MI6, twenty-three years old, we know exactly who you are, and why you were in Istanbul, escaping from the Russians. We only intended to take the daughter of your MI6 leader, but now we have you as well …”

“Wait …” Grace interrupted him, “You have Sophia Moore?”

His smirk gave her all the answer she needed.

“You bastards, she’s just a child. Don’t you dare …”

Now the man laughed. “Don’t dare what huh, Grace Miller? Strip her, humiliate her, fuck her?”

“Please, please don’t hurt her.”

“She is our captive too and what happens to her depends upon her father, as it does for you also Special Agent Miller. As for her being a child, then that is not true. We would never take a child. Moore’s daughter is eighteen and old enough to endure whatever we are forced to do to her.”

Grace felt sick. But things only became worse when he thrust his finger all the way back into her tight pussy, while pressing his thumb hard up against her clitoris.

"Aaagghhhh!" the Special Agent gasped, involuntarily jerking her hips forward. "Please ... Just stop ... Unngghh!" She jerked again, as a second, then a third finger, joined the first, all three starting to move in and out of her pussy in a sawing motion, as her traitorous body began to naturally lubricate, easing his passage and heightening her involuntary stimulation.

"Noooo! Please ... stop!" Grace gasped, writhing as his piston like motion built up pace. "Aaaahhhh, fuckkkkkkkk!"

The man chuckled at the erotic sight, and squeezed the girl’s already heavily distended clitoris between his rough fingers, twisting viciously.

"Aaiiiieeee! Stopppppppp" Grace screeched, writhing in agony. When his actions ceased, the abused Agent hung her head in shame and humiliation, helpless to stop the merciless use of her body.

“Tie her wrists and we will leave her to think on things for a while.”

“You will get nothing from me,” Special Agent Miller shouted in eloquent tones.

The man sighed in exasperation, took a step backwards and looked into Grace’s pain-filled eyes. "Let us hope your boss, the young bitch’s father, agrees to what we ask of him in exchange for your relatively undamaged return, otherwise …” he murmured, through the evil looking slit in his balaclava.

He chuckled at his final words. One way or another, the girls would never leave here alive, but he didn’t need to say that just yet.

To Be Continued …

Her consciousness faded, but not before she felt hands on her breasts highlighting how helpless she was and at the mercy of four men she didn’t know.

Men she never wanted to know.

Grace stared. Her fears confirmed. “Y … You’re Al Qaeda?” She failed to keep the trepidation from her voice.

“Taliban actually,” the man replied in well spoken English.

“Please, just tell me what you want.”
Just catching up today on this incredible tale, and again identifying so strongly and emotionally with poor Grace who in Fossy’s talented hands comes alive so convincingly. First rate writing! Five stars!

And OMG … the Taliban? …. OH SHIT!!! :eek::facepalm:

Abduction (10)

The Press Room, MI6 SIS Building, Lambeth, London, UK

“Do you suspect this to be the work of Islamic Terrorists, or possibly a retaliation of some sort linked to the recent reported death of former head of the Russian SVR, Colonel Sergei Tretykov?”

This was really not the question Roger Moore wanted to answer. A statement from him on this issue was going to affect the UK’s image around the world, as well as serving to alert America. He certainly did not want anything linking him to the clandestine operation that resulted in the death of Tretykov. But Moore also knew that if he answered “yes” to the terrorist option, and it later turned out to be the work of some local gang, then he would be spending the rest of his career, what would be left of it, apologising.

“We have reason to believe …”, Moore paused for a second. He was finding it hard enough just being here on a day like this when he needed to be home with his wife and family. “… that my daughter’s abduction, along with that of Special Agent Grace Miller is not the work of local criminals. But at this stage it is too early to point fingers …”

The female reporter from the Guardian was determined to push the issue. “But I am not asking you to point fingers.” She raised her head and looked Roger Moore straight in the eyes. “I am asking if you suspect these appalling kidnappings to be the work of Muslim extremists, or are you totally rejecting that as a possibility?”

“I am not rejecting any possibility,” Moore responded, feeling the emotion rising inside, “… but … you’re asking if this awful situation is the work of extremist cells? We will have to wait and see.” He managed a weak smile, having successfully evaded the answer – at least the Russian link seemed to have gone away.

Barn Owl Cottage, on the edge of the New Forest, Hampshire, England.

Ekaterina Novikova eased open her front door. The house still smelled of the breakfast she had cooked for herself and shared with Buddy several hours earlier. It felt empty and she felt alone. Shaking the rain from her jacket she hung it on a hook next to the door.

The former Special Agent had spent the day in London, at the Lambeth MI6 HQ, and tomorrow she would fly out to Hatay in Turkey, whereupon she would be driven to the “Peace Shield Operations Centre”, based in Serinyol, a town in the central district of Antakya in the Hatay Province, which borders Syria.

There, her mission alongside the OKK (Özel Kuvvetler Komutanlığı), Turkish Special Forces, would begin.

Kat was later home than intended because she had been taken for a drink by Roger Moore following the briefing. She had never seen him appear so vulnerable. This was the man who had beaten her, used her and fucked her … all in the name of sexual dominance, but in the bar after the briefing he had been like a lamb, waiting for the slaughter. Sophia’s abduction had hit him hard, really hard, and the fact that he had been in Kat’s bed when it happened, only made things worse for him.

She had left the bar before Moore and walked in the rain for a taxi to drive her back to the New Forest. It was a long and expensive journey, but it meant that she didn’t have to think, and after all, MI6 was paying. If they wanted her help, they could damn well pay for a taxi or two.

Kat felt dubious about her decision to accept this mission. Not because she didn’t want to help rescue Grace, and of course Sophia, but because she didn’t know whether she was up to this kind of field work anymore. Her experience in the Black Dolphin had been life changing, more so even than the excruciating torture she had undergone in Belarus. It had taken a long, long time for her to accept what happened in that damn hell-hole of a prison, and even now, she couldn’t bear to think about it. The only time thoughts of The Dolphin entered her head was when Moore questioned her about as part of his ‘enjoyment’ of their time together.

Pushing open the bedroom door, Ekaterina padded across the soft carpeted floor. And sat down on the bed as Buddy came bounding in, pleased, as always, to see her. With a groan at her aching muscles, she peeled off her damp clothes, and let them fall in a heap to the floor.

Another sigh, heavier than the previous one, preceded her thoughts about Jase. She couldn’t tell him where she was going or that she was even on a mission. She had no way to contact him and, with him calling her the evening before, she doubted that he would call again before she left.

Assurance had come from Roger Moore that a message would be sent to Major Underhill as soon as possible, and that when the car came to pick her up the following morning the MI6-vetted house sitter would also be dropped off. That way both her home and Buddy would be looked after until Jason got back.

Kat put on a short night shirt. The shirt had been a gift from Jason. How she missed him. He had been through domestic hell when the split with Steph had happened, and Kat knew just how lucky she was to have a man like him in her life.

Looking at her reflection, Ekaterina opened the nightshirt and stared at her naked body in the mirror. The welts and scars of years gone by were still there as an ever-present reminder of previous assignments, and now she had accepted another mission.

10- Looking at her reflection.jpeg

Kat moved barefoot into the kitchen to fill a glass of water. Hopefully it would clear her head …

To Be Continued …

the recent reported death of former head of the Russian SVR, Colonel Sergei Tretykov?”
:ole:
on a day like this when he needed to be home with his wife and family
This was the man who had beaten her, used her and fucked her … all in the name of sexual dominance, but in the bar after the briefing
But instead of going home after the briefing, he goes to a bar with his masochistic fuck-toy. You gotta respect Moore!
There, her mission alongside the OKK (Özel Kuvvetler Komutanlığı), Turkish Special Forces, would begin
Now, I feel better. A really trustworthy partner.

Kat has no reserves in her soul to handle another living hell, but off she goes anyway to save Grace. You have to have tremendous admiration for her loyalty and courage. (And pity for her stupidity!)

Back
Top Bottom