Go to CruxDreams.com
Abduction (11)

A partially bombed out building in Aleppo, Syria.

Sophia Moore

It seemed like hours had passed before another of her captors entered the small cell like room in which she was being held.

Another captor? How many of them are there, she wondered?

Her eyes had adjusted to the darkness but as a dim light flickered and then shone, Sophia was temporarily blinded.

“Rise and shine!” a voice gruff and heavily accented growled. Just as she was opening her eyes to get a handle on her surroundings, she was accosted with a shockingly cold liquid.

The young girl sputtered and gasped as the freezing water took her completely by surprise. Just as she was able to breathe once more, it happened again.

Laughter exploded in front of her. “You are a dirty little girl, bitch, it is time to clean you up!”

He, this man, moved towards her makeshift bed. Had she actually slept? Where was she? Sophia lifted a hand to wipe her eyes, continuing to blink the residual water away. Then she coughed and spluttered, falling forward so that she rested on her hands and knees, her still naked body exposed. Sophia had led a privileged life, to be treated like this was both outrageous and terrifying.

More laughter as the first black-clad man was joined by two colleagues. They found her predicament hilarious. “Now you're in just the right position, eh?”

Sophia was finally able to open her eyes and get a full view of her captors. However, she couldn't get any more details because so much of their bodies remained hidden, including their balaclava wearing heads.

“Time to get properly clean, Miss Moore!”

They knew who she was … of course they did. But what did they want?

Her arms were gripped and, despite her wobbling legs, Sophia was heaved into a standing position. Pain shot through her limbs, though she supposed it was better than them being cuffed or chained. Sophia took a quick glance around and saw that she was in a room made of cinder blocks, maybe ten by twenty feet. She was pushed towards a corner where a drain had been carved into the cement floor. Then she screamed as more freezing cold water was thrown mercilessly at her naked body.

11 - Sophia.jpeg

“Peace Shield Operations Centre”, Serinyol, Antakya in the Hatay Province of Turkey

Ekaterina Novikova

A Black Jeep drove Kat away from Hatay International Airport, East along the D825.

“How far to the base?” she shouted over the noise of the wind as they joined the highway.

“Maybe fifteen minutes if traffic is kind.” It wasn’t the time for a conversation, and she didn’t get one.

After the said quarter of an hour the vehicle turned off the main road and took the exit to Antakya İskenderun

Almost immediately, the road began winding upwards into a more mountainous area. A truck thundered past in the opposite direction, its trailer piled high with white stone.

“Marble,” The man beside her said, “We export over a billion dollars a year.” He was dressed in military green combats and the pale blue beret of the OKK … Turkish Special forces.

Eventually they turned onto an unmarked track that led straight towards the sheer face of the mountain. Clearly, this had once been a quarry, and fleetingly Kat was reminded of the work details she suffered while incarcerated inside the notorious Black Dolphin (see The Black Dolphin). Only a military guard tower, discreetly set back from the road, gave any clue to its current and more contemporary purpose.

He turned and smiled at Kat’s expression.

“Impressive, no?” He said, with just a hint of pride. “Well hidden and low-maintenance, and the stone keeps the humidity down.”

In front of them was a hangar similar to ones Kat had seen all around the world, built against the mountain. However, as they got closer and she saw the security huts and barriers at the entrance, it became clear that the hangar was there purely to conceal the Centre’s real entrance.

“Out,” he said sharply, and Kat shuffled to the side and jumped down onto the dusty ground.

Her protector handed over papers and engaged in a short dialogue. The Security guard took a look at Kat, and let his gaze linger a little longer than was necessary. She wore light green combats too, but, nonetheless, somehow the baggy uniform and heavy boots did not stop her from looking extremely alluring.

Given the all clear, the Turkish officer got back into the jeep and waited for Kat to join him. For a moment, though, she stood still, peering into the tunnel’s dark mouth.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

… I’m terrified … she wanted to say …I can’t do it … Kat realised she was shaking. It had been in a dark and looming entrance way like this one that she had been stripped naked, beaten and tortured … physically, mentally and sexually. She was forced to close her eyes until the myriad of complex memories faded enough to allow her to focus once more on the present.

Kat slowly shook her head. “Nothing, I’m fine,” she replied, as entrance lights shimmered on and the jeep set off.

11a - Ekaterina.jpeg

To Be Continued …

Abduction (11)

Sophia Moore

It seemed like hours had passed before another of her captors entered the small cell like room in which she was being held.

Another captor? How many of them are there, she wondered?

Her eyes had adjusted to the darkness but as a dim light flickered and then shone, Sophia was temporarily blinded.

“Rise and shine!” a voice gruff and heavily accented growled. Just as she was opening her eyes to get a handle on her surroundings, she was accosted with a shockingly cold liquid.

The young girl sputtered and gasped as the freezing water took her completely by surprise. Just as she was able to breathe once more, it happened again.

Laughter exploded in front of her. “You are a dirty little girl, bitch, it is time to clean you up!”

He, this man, moved towards her makeshift bed. Had she actually slept? Where was she? Sophia lifted a hand to wipe her eyes, continuing to blink the residual water away. Then she coughed and spluttered, falling forward so that she rested on her hands and knees, her still naked body exposed. Sophia had led a privileged life, to be treated like this was both outrageous and terrifying.

More laughter as the first black-clad man was joined by two colleagues. They found her predicament hilarious. “Now you're in just the right position, eh?”

Sophia was finally able to open her eyes and get a full view of her captors. However, she couldn't get any more details because so much of their bodies remained hidden, including their balaclava wearing heads.

“Time to get properly clean, Miss Moore!”

They knew who she was … of course they did. But what did they want?

Her arms were gripped and, despite her wobbling legs, Sophia was heaved into a standing position. Pain shot through her limbs, though she supposed it was better than them being cuffed or chained. Sophia took a quick glance around and saw that she was in a room made of cinder blocks, maybe ten by twenty feet. She was pushed towards a corner where a drain had been carved into the cement floor. Then she screamed as more freezing cold water was thrown mercilessly at her naked body.

View attachment 1041581

“Peace Shield Operations Centre”, Serinyol, Antakya in the Hatay Province of Turkey

Ekaterina Novikova

A Black Jeep drove Kat away from Hatay International Airport, East along the D825.

“How far to the base?” she shouted over the noise of the wind as they joined the highway.

“Maybe fifteen minutes if traffic is kind.” It wasn’t the time for a conversation, and she didn’t get one.

After the said quarter of an hour the vehicle turned off the main road and took the exit to Antakya İskenderun

Almost immediately, the road began winding upwards into a more mountainous area. A truck thundered past in the opposite direction, its trailer piled high with white stone.

“Marble,” The man beside her said, “We export over a billion dollars a year.” He was dressed in military green combats and the pale blue beret of the OKK … Turkish Special forces.

Eventually they turned onto an unmarked track that led straight towards the sheer face of the mountain. Clearly, this had once been a quarry, and fleetingly Kat was reminded of the work details she suffered while incarcerated inside the notorious Black Dolphin (see The Black Dolphin). Only a military guard tower, discreetly set back from the road, gave any clue to its current and more contemporary purpose.

He turned and smiled at Kat’s expression.

“Impressive, no?” He said, with just a hint of pride. “Well hidden and low-maintenance, and the stone keeps the humidity down.”

In front of them was a hangar similar to ones Kat had seen all around the world, built against the mountain. However, as they got closer and she saw the security huts and barriers at the entrance, it became clear that the hangar was there purely to conceal the Centre’s real entrance.

“Out,” he said sharply, and Kat shuffled to the side and jumped down onto the dusty ground.

Her protector handed over papers and engaged in a short dialogue. The Security guard took a look at Kat, and let his gaze linger a little longer than was necessary. She wore light green combats too, but, nonetheless, somehow the baggy uniform and heavy boots did not stop her from looking extremely alluring.

Given the all clear, the Turkish officer got back into the jeep and waited for Kat to join him. For a moment, though, she stood still, peering into the tunnel’s dark mouth.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

… I’m terrified … she wanted to say …I can’t do it … Kat realised she was shaking. It had been in a dark and looming entrance way like this one that she had been stripped naked, beaten and tortured … physically, mentally and sexually. She was forced to close her eyes until the myriad of complex memories faded enough to allow her to focus once more on the present.

Kat slowly shook her head. “Nothing, I’m fine,” she replied, as entrance lights shimmered on and the jeep set off.

View attachment 1041582

To Be Continued …
The past begins to have a destructive effect on Kat's mental state.
I'm waiting for her to do something unexpected

Excellent setting a scene - dark - foreboding - ominous!

“Peace Shield Operations Centre”
Who do they pay to come up with these names? Some Mad Avenue ad firm? Twenty million pound contract to design a new logo for better public acceptance, with a 'bargain" of only 10,000 per operation name created?
He was dressed in military green combats and the pale blue beret of the OKK … Turkish Special forces.
I'm hoping Kat didn't bring any plain cellophane bag in her luggage. That could lead to dire consequences. Opps!:oops: Wrong story!
the stone keeps the humidity down.”
They are planning to transition the camp into an affordable winter resort for pasty-skinned tourists from Northern England.

I like the momentary lapse as Kat peers into the maw of that dark tunnel eliciting dark memories and inner demons. I clearly have some reading to catch up on (hello digests! )

I think for that reason, for me, this is the best installment so far, thank you!
I love all the feedback, thank you all ..

Last installment of 'Abducted' tomorrow, then one day off before we launch into the serialisation of 'Savages' on Sunday ...

I like the momentary lapse as Kat peers into the maw of that dark tunnel eliciting dark memories and inner demons. I clearly have some reading to catch up on (hello digests! )

I think for that reason, for me, this is the best installment so far, thank you!
Hey Loin' there is a digest at the beginning of this thread to get you up to date in just a few minutes :)

Abduction (12)

Grace Miller

As the single bulb flickers into life and illuminates the room, several pairs of eyes are trained on her pretty face. Slick, lecherous lips of these lust infused men are curved in smirking, mal-intended smiles. Grace Miller is scared. She has no idea why she is being held here, a captive, naked and bound, and as far as she is aware these men … were they really Taliban? … they could be capable of anything.

“Hello, again Special Agent Miller.” One of them speaks, moving further into the stark concrete room in which they have her secured.

With the light on she casts a desperate glance around, but sees nothing that helps her clarify her situation.

Grace’s mouth is as dry as the desert sand, and she can’t even gather enough saliva to talk. So, instead she watches the hulking shape stalk towards her. Still seated and bound to the chair, he appears to Special Agent Miller like a hungry tiger approaching its prey.

I will fight this bastard in any way I can if he touches me … Grace’s mental resolve was not that of the frightened virgin girl that had been taken captive in China (see Operation Sinosphere) a few years ago, but that of a more experienced, more determined Special MI6 Agent. It did not, however, stop her from feeling the fear.

He came closer, and she watched his hand raise, bracing herself to be struck, but he merely held out a bottle of water and offered it to her.

“Here,” he says. “You must be thirsty.”

Grace stares at him. She is dying of thirst, but does not want to be drugged, and the chilled water bottle could just be a ploy.

But he seems to understand her hesitation. “Don’t worry, it’s just water. We want you to be awake and conscious so that you can enjoy the full experience of what we have planned for you.”

Grace’s heart is hammering in her throat, and, despite her doggedness, Special Agent Miller feels sick.

The man stands, patiently waiting as Grace looks at him … then she slowly peels apart her parched lips, and she gives in to the raging thirst and allows the neck of the water bottle into her mouth. The cold liquid feels amazing and she drinks until the entire bottle is gone, unable to remember the last time water tasted so good.

12 - Grace.jpeg

Now she can talk again. “Tell me what you want?”

The man kneels and rests on his haunches, his face directly in front of the bound Special Agent’s. She thinks that the small face cut-out in his balaclava shows a smile … but whether it’s mocking or sincere she cannot tell.

He lifts his hand and touches her face. Grace can do nothing but sit helplessly and let him. His fingers are gentle on her skin, his touch almost tender. It’s such a stark contrast to the whole situation, that she is disoriented for a moment.

“Because we want something and you and the Moore girl are our trading cards.”

His voice is clear, as is the English he uses.

“Pl … please, is Sophia okay? Is she …”

“Alive?” The man cuts in. Grace nods.

“Yes, she is alive … for now,” he replies, his eyes burning into hers.

She feels an overwhelming sense of relief, but then the full meaning of his words hits her.

“For now?” She repeats.

The man shrugs. “Her health and wellbeing are entirely dependent on how her father and your country respond to our demands.”

Grace swallows in an attempt to moisten her dry-again throat. His fingers return to caress her face, pushing damp hair back behind her ear.

“Yes, Grace Miller. If we get what we want you will both be fine. If not …”

Grace can barely draw breath.

“If not …” He continues, “… then your time with us will become a living hell," then he pauses, before adding, "... that is until the ‘living’ is over ...” He touches her hair, lifts a thick brown strand to his face. Inhales, as though smelling it, then stands.

It is all the Special Agent can do to stop herself from vomiting.

“We will be back in a little while.” With his colleagues in tow, the man turns and leaves the room in darkness once more.

And so, the first part of The Aleppo Affair comes to an end, with Special Agent Grace Miller and Eighteen-year-old Sophia Moore, captives of the Taliban. But help is on the way in the shape of re-invigorated Agent Ekaterina Novikova, but is she really up to the task? Join us on Sunday here on CF, when the next part of this perilous adventure, “Savages”, will begin its serialisation …

Thank you all for your support, it is very much appreciated.

Several years ago, whilst Grace Miller was a second year student at Oxford University studying Arabic and Mandarin, she actually met and was photographed with Mister 'James Bond' himself, the one and only Roger Moore. Whilst both parties seemed to be enjoying the photo opportunity, I don't think Grace realised how prophetic having her picture taken with a 'secret agent' would be.

Whilst we take a short down time in the current Sexpionage series, 'The Aleppo Affair', I thought I would share that photograph with you all.

Grace and Roger.jpeg

Thanks to the wonderful skills of our friend @bobinder for the manipulation ...

We pick up the action once more ... Special Agent Grace Miller and Roger Moore's daughter, Sophia, have been captured by the Taliban. Former MI6 Agent Ekaterina Novikova has been 'activated' to lead the rescue attempt ...

Savages (1)

Roger Moore’s Residence, Eagle House, High Street, Wimbledon Village, London, SW19

“We should call the police?” Roger Moore’s wife, Samantha, said with more than a hint of panic in her voice.

Moore looked up. He was sitting in the front room of his large Wimbledon home along with two trusted MI6 officers and his wife of over twenty years. Slowly he shook his head. “We can’t do that Sam, not until we understand the gravity of the situation. We need to know the implications of what has happened.”

“Implications for who Roger,” she almost shouted through her tears. “Our daughter has been taken by people you have said belong to the Taliban or whatever! We’ve got to do something.” Samantha stood up and began pacing nervously.

Suddenly their landline came to life and she almost leapt to answer it … then gasped when she heard Sophia’s voice.

“Mum …”

“Thank God, darling. Where are you?”

The phone line went dead. Samantha barely had time to contemplate why Sophia had called them. Moments later the phone rang again.

“Sophia….” Samantha began, “Sophia. Speak to me.”

After a brief silence, a man’s voice, accented but understandable, spoke.

“Please listen carefully,” the voice began.

“Who are you? I want to speak to my child.” Samantha felt the blood rush to her head. Her heart lurched.

Roger looked at the operatives in the room and nodded. They returned the gesture confirming that the phone tap was active. He pressed the speaker button so that they could all hear.

“Listen to me,” the voice said. Samantha started to speak, but could not find any words. The man continued. “We have your daughter. For one week you will receive no further communication. For the next seven days she, along with Special Agent Grace Miller, will be our ‘guests’. We will not kill her, but your little girl might well wish that she was dead.”

“You fucking bastard, let me speak with her!” Samantha’s uncharacteristic, expletive infused outburst shocked her husband.

“In one week, we will contact you again. We will then tell you what we want. In the meantime, you will be left to imagine what it is we are doing to these lovely girls, and by the time one week is over you will be desperate to do anything we ask.”

“Please …” Moore began to speak, but his words were cut off.

“If you try to find Sophia, or send anyone on a rescue attempt, we will rape, torture, and kill your daughter and send her head to you as proof. We will contact you again in seven days. Do you understand?”

“Please,” Samantha repeated her husband’s plea.

“Allahu Akbar!” the man shouted into the phone. Then it went silent, his timing perfect to avoid the call trace.

Moore looked up at the operatives around him, all of whom returned his wide-eyed stare with a shake of their heads. They hadn’t been able to track the call.

Feeling faint, Samantha groped for a chair. Her husband knelt on the floor next to her, his hand seeking hers.

“Fetch my wife a glass of water … please,” Moore ordered. It was duly delivered and handed over into Mrs Moore’s shaking hands. When as she raised the glass to her lips, some of it spilled over, wetting her blouse.

“They have Sophia,” Samantha began to speak in a very choked, emotion filled voice. They’re going to rape and torture her, and, and then … cut off her head.”

She felt as if her heart would explode inside her chest.

01 - Desperation.jpeg

To be continued …

An emotionally charged opener! Wow. Here I am ready to go to bed, under the covers and feeling comfy, and I check my phone to see what’s new on CF and decide to read the new Sexpionage posting. Big mistake. Now I probably won’t sleep. Chilling Fossy. Chilling!

Savages (2)

The man known as Hamza dragged a naked Grace Miller to the centre of the room.

"What are you going to do to Sophia Moore," demanded the captive MI6 Agent. “Please, don’t hurt her, she is just an innocent …”

It was clear that she was in no place to be making demands of any kind.

"You should be more concerned with what we're going to do with you," said Hamza, as he turned to the man following behind. This man had a long scar below his eye.

All head coverings had been removed and Grace knew that was not a good sign. It meant that these bastards had an arrogance about them, but it also indicated that, unless they were rescued, both girls would not be walking away from this situation. But right now, she still had life, hope and therefore a chance of survival … Special Agent Miller prayed that the same was true for young Sophia.

Scar-face joined the bearded man, another of Hamza’s colleagues, and Grace struggled as ‘the beard’ reached up to pull down a pair of shackles hanging from a dangling rope directly above Grace’s head. A rope lie dormant at her bare feet already connected to a floor bolt.

"You won't get away with this," Grace said as the men forced her arms up and into the shackles.

Hamza responded with a mocking laugh … it was answer enough.

Their nubile captive was pulled upwards on to her tiptoes as the iron restraints were locked around her wrists. The scarred man reached down and tied the rope from the floor bolt around her ankles.

02 - Iron shackles around her wrists.jpeg

All the iron wrists manacles were winched higher Grace’s taut body trembled in the air.

“Beautiful,” muttered Scar-face.

"Let's begin.” Hamza gave the order.

"You think … that this … will bother … me," asked Grace, already gasping. "… A little stretching?"

"This is just the beginning.” Hamza nodded to the bearded man who picked up a vicious looking whip, and without warning, he lashed out at Grace’s bare back.

"Ahhrrghhh, fuuucccccking hellllll!" Special Agent Miller yelled, her educated eloquence still evident in the expletives that she bellowed forth.

The man struck her again. Tears welled in Grace’s eyes but she clamped her mouth tightly shut, determined not to let them hear her cry out again.

The bearded man lashed her over and over … and over.

Don't let them see the pain. Don't give them the satisfaction. Don't let them see it … words that became a silent mantra for the bound Agent.

Moving behind her the lash turned its anger onto Grace’s peachy, bare ass.

“Fuckkkkkkkkk!” The swearing helped to hold back the cries, but that last stroke hurt and the hung girl could not stop a plaintive whimper from escaping. ‘The beard’ then moved his whip skilfully around the exposed nudity before him. Her breasts, her thighs, her back and her bare mound. Nowhere escaped the flogging.

02a - The Beating Continued.jpeg

Finally, Hamza held up his hand and the bearded man stopped, leaving Special Agent Miller gasping for breath.

“There is nothing more lovely than the whipped nudity of a stretched beauty. Her body reddened with welts and shining with sweat … Grace could see this monster’s arousal as he paused to walk around her stretched form. After ogling every delectable inch of flesh, Hamza held out his hand and the whip was placed into his grip.

The Taliban monster smiled before letting loose, striking first at Grace’s right breast then her left. Hamza was skilled with this instrument of torture and moved his attention to one of the most tender parts of her body … her unprotected armpits.

Now Grace cried out …

Then, once again, the lashing stopped. All three men assembled at the front of the stretched, hanging girl.

"Do you … have any idea … what the punishment … for … this will be?" asked the helpless Agent, albeit through laboured breathing. "You're … assaulting a British … Intelligence Officer."

In response Hamza sent the whip flying. It struck Grace’s right nipple and she unwittingly emitted a short scream as an angry line of fire crossed the hardened teat.

"You're no longer an Intelligence Officer," said Hamza. "You and the girl are now my playthings. I have very different plans for the two of you."

"If you hurt her …" began Grace, but at least she now knew that Sophia was still alive.

In response to the idle threat, the whip lashed out again and the flogging continued. Special Agent Miller groaned and whimpered but, in the end, could hold back no longer and her screams flowed freely.

Keep it inside. Keep it inside. Don't show them anything!

"Keep playing with her," said Hamza. He headed for the door. "I've got other things to take care of."

"We … will be … rescued," panted Grace. "You … will go … down you fucking bast … ard, Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

Hamza turned and gestured to the bearded man, who nodded and pulled the ceiling chains even tighter.

"No one's coming to save you," said Hamza as he left the room. Grace groaned long and loud at the heightened stress now being imposed upon her body.

"So accept it."

To be continued …

We will not kill her, but your little girl might well wish that she was dead.”
The old, classic threat. Still rather effective, though.
“Allahu Akbar!” the man shouted into the phone.
At least these guys are the God-fearing type. That means they're not too bad. Right?
“They have Sophia,” Samantha began to speak in a very choked, emotion filled voice. They’re going to rape and torture her, and, and then … cut off her head.”
Well, if she's just going to look at the negatives, she never gets to think positive!

Scary , fossy!

The action continues to get hotter and hotter. When is winter coming?

"You won't get away with this,"
The classic. Best delivered just before they beat the shit out of you.
peachy, bare ass.
Owww! I love a peachy bare ass.
"Do you … have any idea … what the punishment … for … this will be?" asked the helpless Agent, albeit through laboured breathing. "You're … assaulting a British … Intelligence Officer."
Yes. Under the newest enlightened sentencing guidelines in the UK, this behavior is likely to draw a substantial fine (over £5,000) and at least one hundred hours of community service. The new punishments, without the restraints of the EU are barbaric!

Back
Top Bottom