Go to CruxDreams.com
Enlightenment (3)

The Moore Residence, Eagle House, High Street, Wimbledon Village, London, SW19

Is she sleeping?” The quiet tones of Roger Moore’s voice manifested his concern.

“She is Sir,” Marcus Devonshire, Moore’s trusted Aide de Camp, replied.

“Then we should head into HQ and contact Novikova.”

“Sir …” there was hesitation in Devonshire’s voice.

“What is it, Marcus?”

“What are you going to do? What if Novikova can’t get to your …” he paused and corrected himself before continuing. “… get to the girls?”

“I can’t afford to think like that Marcus, she simply has to because the PM will not succumb to any terrorist demand, especially not over such a sensitive issue, even when it is my family that is at stake …

MI6 SIS Building, Lambeth, London, UK

“Kat …” Moore could not keep the desperation out of his voice.

“Sir, I’ve seen the video, and I’m sorry Sir.”

Ekaterina was keeping up professional appearances despite Roger Moore being her occasional Dominant sex partner, fulfilling a need that she hated but could do nothing about. She had suffered much abuse from many different quarters during the times that she had been taken captive, and there had been several, so she knew exactly what his daughter, eighteen-year-old Sophia would be going through. Kat wanted to ask Moore if she had been a virgin before being abducted, but she knew how insensitive that question would be and he would most probably not know the answer anyway. She recalled how she had been able to take her friend, Grace Miller’s, virginity, leaving a happy memory associated with the occasion, and hoped Grace was lucid enough to do the same for Sophia should the need arise.

“Please Ekaterina, can you give me an update?”

“We captured one male, the rest we were forced to shoot. We brought him back to Serinyol for interrogation. Three females are also in our custody but honestly Sir, they know nothing.”

“And the male? Has he talked …?”

“Not yet Sir, but I will take personal responsibility for ensuring that he does, I promise you.”

Moore sighed long and loud. “Kat …”

“Sir …’

“Please, please get to them, both of them. I want them back in one piece.”

03- I want them back in one piece.jpeg

“Peace Shield Operations Centre”, Serinyol, Antakya in the Hatay Province of Turkey

The man awakened to silence. It was dark and cold. He was naked and laying on a thin pad on the floor. He sat up to look around and saw that he was in a small prison cell and could barely move his head. He felt his neck. He was wearing some kind of a tall rigid collar. It had no buckles or fasteners but it had, what felt like, metal loops. One on each side. There was a battery-like protrusion at the front of his collar. There was a metal bucket in one corner with a roll of toilet paper next to it.

He got up and went to the steel-barred door and looked out of his prison cell into the main room. It was getting brighter. He looked up and saw that there was a skylight in the ceiling. The man was hungry, thirsty, and had to pee. He went over to the bucket and relieved himself.

He would tell these bastards nothing. He would die first, a jihadi death … honoured in heaven, but he wished he had a blanket or something to cover his naked body.

The steel-barred door opened and in walked a beautiful blonde-haired girl, the one who had led the attack into the house.

“Where is my wife, bitch.” Was the man’s unwise opening retort.

“Dead.” Was all Kat responded. Which of course she wasn’t, but there was no need for this bastard’s emotions to be handled with care.

"What? Nooo! NO! Let me out of here." The look of desperation on his face pleased her.

"Shut the fuck up!" Kat pointed to the centre of the floor and said, "Kneel here."

The man looked at her, defiance in his eyes and said defiantly, "Fuck ... You … Cunt!"

Kat held up a small remote control with a single button. She pressed it.

Bzzzz!

An electric current exploded through her prisoner’s neck. He collapsed to the floor as his legs gave out. Relaxing the button on his shock collar, Ekaterina quietly repeated herself, "I said, get ... on ... your ... knees."

The man struggled to his hands and knees. He tried to grab out at her legs but she hit the button and held it depressed for longer this time. He collapsed again, and when she finally released it, he was laying on the floor shaking and gasping.

Two Turkish Özel Kuvvetler Komutanlığı (OKK) Officers entered the room and stood by the door.

“Take an arm each,” Kat instructed. The Officers each had thick wooden sticks with latches on one end. They clipped the latches to the sides of the prisoner’s collar and dragged him out of the cell. He tried to get on his feet but they tugged him by his neck, the wooden sticks keeping him well out reach.

They took him down a short hallway through another steel door and into another room, a cell that was fronted by heavy steel bars.

Now the torture could begin.

To Be Continued …

Enlightenment (3)

The Moore Residence, Eagle House, High Street, Wimbledon Village, London, SW19

Is she sleeping?” The quiet tones of Roger Moore’s voice manifested his concern.

“She is Sir,” Marcus Devonshire, Moore’s trusted Aide de Camp, replied.

“Then we should head into HQ and contact Novikova.”

“Sir …” there was hesitation in Devonshire’s voice.

“What is it, Marcus?”

“What are you going to do? What if Novikova can’t get to your …” he paused and corrected himself before continuing. “… get to the girls?”

“I can’t afford to think like that Marcus, she simply has to because the PM will not succumb to any terrorist demand, especially not over such a sensitive issue, even when it is my family that is at stake …

“Kat …” Moore could not keep the desperation out of his voice.

“Sir, I’ve seen the video, and I’m sorry Sir.”

Ekaterina was keeping up professional appearances despite Roger Moore being her occasional Dominant sex partner, fulfilling a need that she hated but could do nothing about. She had suffered much abuse from many different quarters during the times that she had been taken captive, and there had been several, so she knew exactly what his daughter, eighteen-year-old Sophia would be going through. Kat wanted to ask Moore if she had been a virgin before being abducted, but she knew how insensitive that question would be and he would most probably not know the answer anyway. She recalled how she had been able to take her friend, Grace Miller’s, virginity, leaving a happy memory associated with the occasion, and hoped Grace was lucid enough to do the same for Sophia should the need arise.

“Please Ekaterina, can you give me an update?”

“We captured one male, the rest we were forced to shoot. We brought him back to Serinyol for interrogation. Three females are also in our custody but honestly Sir, they know nothing.”

“And the male? Has he talked …?”

“Not yet Sir, but I will take personal responsibility for ensuring that he does, I promise you.”

Moore sighed long and loud. “Kat …”

“Sir …’

“Please, please get to them, both of them. I want them back in one piece.”

View attachment 1048342

“Peace Shield Operations Centre”, Serinyol, Antakya in the Hatay Province of Turkey

The man awakened to silence. It was dark and cold. He was naked and laying on a thin pad on the floor. He sat up to look around and saw that he was in a small prison cell and could barely move his head. He felt his neck. He was wearing some kind of a tall rigid collar. It had no buckles or fasteners but it had, what felt like, metal loops. One on each side. There was a battery-like protrusion at the front of his collar. There was a metal bucket in one corner with a roll of toilet paper next to it.

He got up and went to the steel-barred door and looked out of his prison cell into the main room. It was getting brighter. He looked up and saw that there was a skylight in the ceiling. The man was hungry, thirsty, and had to pee. He went over to the bucket and relieved himself.

He would tell these bastards nothing. He would die first, a jihadi death … honoured in heaven, but he wished he had a blanket or something to cover his naked body.

The steel-barred door opened and in walked a beautiful blonde-haired girl, the one who had led the attack into the house.

“Where is my wife, bitch.” Was the man’s unwise opening retort.

“Dead.” Was all Kat responded. Which of course she wasn’t, but there was no need for this bastard’s emotions to be handled with care.

"What? Nooo! NO! Let me out of here." The look of desperation on his face pleased her.

"Shut the fuck up!" Kat pointed to the centre of the floor and said, "Kneel here."

The man looked at her, defiance in his eyes and said defiantly, "Fuck ... You … Cunt!"

Kat held up a small remote control with a single button. She pressed it.

Bzzzz!

An electric current exploded through her prisoner’s neck. He collapsed to the floor as his legs gave out. Relaxing the button on his shock collar, Ekaterina quietly repeated herself, "I said, get ... on ... your ... knees."

The man struggled to his hands and knees. He tried to grab out at her legs but she hit the button and held it depressed for longer this time. He collapsed again, and when she finally released it, he was laying on the floor shaking and gasping.

Two Turkish Özel Kuvvetler Komutanlığı (OKK) Officers entered the room and stood by the door.

“Take an arm each,” Kat instructed. The Officers each had thick wooden sticks with latches on one end. They clipped the latches to the sides of the prisoner’s collar and dragged him out of the cell. He tried to get on his feet but they tugged him by his neck, the wooden sticks keeping him well out reach.

They took him down a short hallway through another steel door and into another room, a cell that was fronted by heavy steel bars.

Now the torture could begin.

To Be Continued …
Wow!
Two things really enlivened the story:
The father-daughter line forced the narrative to play with new very strong emotional colors, and will not leave anyone indifferent.
And it seems that retribution is planned for the male sex for all the suffering of the girls earlier.(I hope it won't be unpopular)

Another riveting chapter, @Fossy

The references to a simple remedy to deflowering virgins before their captors do is both chilling and touchingly erotic!

A bit of male torture will make a refreshing change, although I’m unsure how well I’ll identify with that bastard, I’m looking forward to trying!

I certainly have no regrets joining this serial!

Another riveting chapter, @Fossy

The references to a simple remedy to deflowering virgins before their captors do is both chilling and touchingly erotic!

A bit of male torture will make a refreshing change, although I’m unsure how well I’ll identify with that bastard, I’m looking forward to trying!

I certainly have no regrets joining this serial!
Don't worry, the 'male torture' is designed to be a means to an end ... that's all :) ... maybe Kat will identify with her inner-sadist ...

Enlightenment (4)

“Down,” was all Kat said, and the prisoner was ‘encouraged’ to the floor into a position on all fours. The Officers began securing him and he jerked, trying to struggle, but Kat shocked him again, and as he fell limp, restraints were tightened around his ankles and wrists until he was forced into the required position … bent over with his legs spread, ass and genitals on full view.

“So now I get to hit your balls,” Kat grinned at her prostrate captive.

04 - So now I get to hit your balls.jpeg

“F … Fuck you …” His defiance was still apparent but now much less pronounced.

“Is that what you’d like to do to me, huh?” Kat mocked him, “Fuck me. Would you?”

Kat was a masochist, more than a sadist, but she was feeling very sexually aroused by the opportunity that had now presented itself. She picked up a long leather cord and moved behind her prisoner. Reaching between his legs she wrapped one end of the cord snugly around the root of his balls, not too tight, but secure enough to stretch his scrotum. She pulled the loose end of the cord upwards and strung it along his spine before tying it off on his collar, leaving his cock and balls pulled backwards exposed and vulnerable.

"There now your balls are all mine!”

He was whimpering and Kat knew that she had him.

Taking up a small steel paddle, Kat prepared her attack. The leather cord forced his testicles out and away from his ass. She pressed the cold steel gently against the man’s round little nuts.

God, she felt so turned on. Her sexual frustration enhanced her desire to inflict pain.

"Ok you bastard, it's time. Officer Polat, shut him up."

Suddenly a black ball was forced into the prisoner's mouth. It tasted like rubber. Polat wrapped straps around the man’s head and buckled it tightly in place before gripping the pump at the front. The gag began to inflate and the man’s eyes widened as the ball expanded between his dry lips. After a half dozen pumps it forced his tongue down and completely sealed off his mouth. He was now mute.

"That's better." Kat smiled.

“Now where were we,” she said with mocking calm.

The prisoner thrashed against his restraints but he could not scream.

Kat used her fingernails to toy with his very taught ball-sac.

"That's it. Go ahead and struggle. There's nothing you can do to stop me, but it sure turns me on to see you try ..."

She moved into position and paused to let his fear build. Raising her arm Kat swatted his balls hard and fast. Twenty times quickly … consecutively, and by the time she paused he was writhing in pain, nausea rising up from his stomach as the ache spread throughout his abdomen.

Moving to his front Kat put one of her hard, black military issue boots onto the floor by the man’s exposed left hand. With an evil grin she stepped forward and crushed his fingers under the thick sole. As he yelled silently into the gag Kat grabbed his hair and pulled his head upwards, towards her spread thighs, his nose into her crotch.

“Is this what you want huh? You want pussy, my pussy?” Kat moved his head up and down, rubbing herself against his face, before releasing the hold and pressing her finger to the remote control for the shock collar.

This time she held it down for a very long time.

To Be Continued …

Enlightenment (5)

Klub Onokta, Serinyol, Hatay District, Turkey.

Kat wasn’t sure how she felt. Numb really, and maybe just a little chilly. Her short, lacy black dress, with its spaghetti straps and open back, had probably been designed to be a nightdress, and the hemline didn't fall much below the bottom of Kat's ass. She hadn’t brought any clothes at all with her, save for a change of underwear, other than the Military issue uniform. It was only because of a no-questions-asked conversation with one of the data analysis girls that she had being able to borrow the dress, and having left the base without panties, a quick stop at a late-night department store had provided her with the black lace thong which she now wore.

05 - Klub Onokta.jpeg

The cold air, the touch of soft lace and her own desperate need had all conspired to make Kat's nipples so hard they ached. The night breeze swirled up Kat's legs, chilling her flesh and occasionally exposing her almost bare ass.

She had spent all afternoon torturing that devious Taliban bastard and now they had the information that was required … the exact location in fact. That a rescue could not be deployed immediately was a bitter-sweet situation for the former Special Agent. Of course, on the one hand she wanted to get in and get the girls out as quickly as possible, but almost equally, after spending the day in the torture cell, she had an aching need to be used!

For the entire session of Cock and Ball torment that Kat had administered to her bound prisoner, she had wished that something similar was being done to her, So, whilst she would, of course, have gone into Aleppo that very night if sanctioned, she felt relief that she was going to be able to exorcise this ache.

As she looked up at the drab exterior, the scantily clad girl smiled. Klub Onokta seemed to have started life as a warehouse some years ago. The front room acted as a reception, decorated with life size posters of a variety of sexual fetishes … the young girl at the kiosk took Kat’s money and pointed to an open plan archway. Reclining on one of the ratty-looking couches that crowded the space, lounged a skinny man in a black mesh shirt and tight black jeans.

"You're new, and my next by the looks of it," the skinny man drawled in very broken English, his eyes crawling hungrily over Kat's body. She simply nodded in response, as his gaze lingered on the welts and scars that visibly adorned her tortured flesh.

He slowly stood and turned to move away. Without looking at the beautiful, desperate girl waiting before him, he said, simply, "This way."

Following the man, Kat shivered, as the club offered up no more warmth than outside. But she liked it in here. Dingy, dangerous and the monosyllabic nature of his instruction was already turning her on.

To Be Continued …

Last edited by a moderator:
Enlightenment (5)

Kat wasn’t sure how she felt. Numb really, and maybe just a little chilly. Her short, lacy black dress, with its spaghetti straps and open back, had probably been designed to be a nightdress, and the hemline didn't fall much below the bottom of Kat's ass. She hadn’t brought any clothes at all with her, save for a change of underwear, other than the Military issue uniform. It was only because of a no-questions-asked conversation with one of the data analysis girls that she had being able to borrow the dress, and having left the base without panties, a quick stop at a late-night department store had provided her with the black lace thong which she now wore.

View attachment 1049611

The cold air, the touch of soft lace and her own desperate need had all conspired to make Kat's nipples so hard they ached. The night breeze swirled up Kat's legs, chilling her flesh and occasionally exposing her almost bare ass.

She had spent all afternoon torturing that devious Taliban bastard and now they had the information that was required … the exact location in fact. That a rescue could not be deployed immediately was a bitter-sweet situation for the former Special Agent. Of course, on the one hand she wanted to get in and get the girls out as quickly as possible, but almost equally, after spending the day in the torture cell, she had an aching need to be used!

For the entire session of Cock and Ball torment that Kat had administered to her bound prisoner, she had wished that something similar was being done to her, So, whilst she would, of course, have gone into Aleppo that very night if sanctioned, she felt relief that she was going to be able to exorcise this ache.

As she looked up at the drab exterior, the scantily girl smiled. Klub Onokta seemed to have started life as a warehouse some years ago. The front room acted as a reception, decorated with life size posters of a variety of sexual fetishes … the young girl at the kiosk took Kat’s money and pointed to an open plan archway. Reclining on one of the ratty-looking couches that crowded the space, lounged a skinny man in a black mesh shirt and tight black jeans.

"You're new, and my next by the looks of it," the skinny man drawled in very broken English, his eyes crawling hungrily over Kat's body. She simply nodded in response, as his gaze lingered on the welts and scars that visibly adorned her tortured flesh.

He slowly stood and turned to move away. Without looking at the beautiful, desperate girl waiting before him, he said, simply, "This way."

Following the man, Kat shivered, as the club offered up no more warmth than outside. But she liked it in here. Dingy, dangerous and the monosyllabic nature of his instruction was already turning her on.

To Be Continued …
Oh, this restless Kat. Looking for an adventure on his scarred ass. I think they will not take long to wait...

Kat is quickly becoming my favourite character, she’s very easy for me to identify with! Also, is that the full address of the club? As a travel agent it’s good to know such things- purely for professional purposes, you understand?

I think we need this chapter (and hopefully a highly erotic second part) to break up the cruel chapters we’ve just been through, you’re deliberately manipulating the readers’ emotions, lovely!

Last edited:
Kat is quickly becoming my favourite character, she’s very easy for me to identify with! Also, is that the full address of the club? As a travel agent it’s good to know such things- purely for professional purposes, you understand?

I think we need this chapter (and hopefully a highly erotic second part) to break up the cruel chapters we’ve just been through, you’re deliberately manipulating the readers’ emotions, lovely!
Ask anyone in Serinyol where Klub Onokta is and they will know. Its notoriety will precede your question. Book the flight and hotel and the rest will find you Loin' my friend :)

My thoughts also. I had begun to lose interest in the always, beaten, always victim Kat. She was predictable. Now I see she is more faceted, vulnerable in different ways, able to prevail! Fine job Fossy.

For once I am wishing for the quick rescue. I don't believe I said that!

Enlightenment (6)

The back of the club had been divided into a number of smaller rooms. Through the open door to her left, Kat could see a small, grubby space furnished with more well-worn, distressed leather furniture.

Her attention settled on the heavy wooden frame in the centre of the floorspace.

The thin man was tall and lean, dark featured but not particularly handsome. His limbs were slender but as well-toned as they could be for a man of his stature ... ‘willowy’ is how the British would have described him. Kat could tell from his demeanour that he was used to being in charge and a soft whimper escaped her lips as she cast her gaze down at the dusty wooden floor. He settled onto one of the sofas and opened his legs. Kat felt her breath quickening at the sight, guessing what was about to happen, hoping she was right.

“Suck me!’ Was all he said.

Filled with her own brand of perverted lust she swayed over to the man who had already unfastened the zipper on his jeans, and now sat with his long, thick meaty cock hanging, ready and waiting for her attention.

Kat sank to her knees, taking a moment to examine the rapidly stiffening length. The viscous tip already oozing at the swollen head, and it was growing heavier by the second, his balls dark, the sac tightening around them. He was completely shaved and his stretched foreskin shone in the dim light. Kat sighed at the sight, inhaling the musky odour of his seedy flesh.

“Do it cunt.”

That’s what she was … a cunt … no more, no less.

She wrapped one hand around the thick shaft, and flicking out her tongue she licked his balls. Ekaterina sucked first one and then the other into her mouth, moaning as she tasted the hard nuts. All the while the man remained still and silent, seemingly indifferent to her attentions.

Slowly, Kat licked her way up his thick, dark shaft. Rolling her tongue over the tip, she smiled up at him. He might have been manifesting indifference, but she could taste the pre-cum already seeping from the tip. Kat moaned as she lapped up the sticky, salty fluid, and she sensed his hips rock slightly, pushing his shaft forward between her lips.

He was making her do this. Forcing her. Commanding her … it was what she so badly needed.

With an inward gasp, Kat wrapped her mouth around his spongy, purple-hued cockhead and sucked. The man’s body tensed, accepting the pleasure of Kat's embrace. She purred, bobbing her head up and down, remembering her training, her days at the Academy where Tretykov would regularly demand this kind of attention. Gradually Ekaterina swallowed more and more of his thick shaft. She could feel him struggling to remain still. His muscles tensed and flexed as he gripped the leather upholstery, and then his whole body thrust towards her …

Kat moaned. It was thrilling to feel how stimulated he was, to know that he would take her, have her, fuck her just because he could.

Kat was desperate to touch herself, but she fought the yearning, knowing that it would not be allowed without permission. Her desire-fuelled whimpers were muffled by the thick length filling her mouth, as her own pleasure mounted in a steady wave.

His fist gripped her hair, forcing his dripping shaft between her lips and into her throat, making her gag as it pushed too deep. She felt him pulse and knew that he was on the edge. But she also knew it was too early for him to cum, and so it was no surprise when he pulled out and pushed her to the ground.

Standing, he moved to the frame and unwound the chained manacles at the four corners.

“Take off your clothes …”

When she heard his words Ekaterina stood, lowered her gaze and with steady fingers, this isn't the first time she has stripped for the perverted pleasure of a dominant man, she freed the side zipper feeling her dress gape wide open, before reaching for the shoulder straps.

All while he watched, fists clenched, his eyes glittering with an excitement that went way beyond simple lust.

06- All while he watched.jpeg

As she slowly lowered the black thong to her ankles before stepping out of them he licked around his thin lips, smirked and said, “Now come here bitch.”

Meanwhile, in a partially bombed out building in Aleppo, Syria, Special Agent Grace Miller, remained chained, kneeling with her back to a wooden frame, which was in turn secured to the cold, brick wall.

As the door to her cell opened and a thin shaft of light penetrated the darkness, she knew it was time …

To Be Continued …

Enlightenment (7)

A partially bombed out building in Aleppo, Syria.

“On your feet.”

Grace’s heart quickened. She had not seen Sophia since that appalling time when they briefly shared a cell, and the bastard who had sodomised her then cleaned himself in the young girl’s mouth.

The thought, even now, many hours later, made Grace feel sick.

Why were they moving her? Somehow things felt different; it felt like the end and her body refused to let it happen. She remained where she was, staring at the ground.

“Bring her!” Hamza issued his instruction to the bearded man.

Naked and dirty, she was hauled to her feet, remonstrating as much as her weakened condition would allow, and dragged after the Jihadist leader as he strolled almost casually into another room of this dilapidated building.

“Oh God, no!” Now there was true terror etched upon Grace's face, as she saw the rope coiled on the ground, the noose already formed. The short hairs on her arms stood on end and her legs collapsed from under her, needing both ‘the beard’ and Scarface to hold her up.

Hamza's eyes barely acknowledged the girl's fear as he gathered the rope into his hands and casually tossed the noose up and over a low timber beam.

‘The beard’ pulled the hapless girl’s arms behind her back, and tied her wrists together with thick rope. Hamza admired how this action forced Grace’s breasts to push forward, he grinned at the sight of her hardened nipples.

It took all of his will power to resist the temptation of taking the hard teats into his mouth and one by one biting down on them … hard. Perhaps he could fuck her after she was dead … that stimulating thought stiffened his groin.

Twenty-Four hours was up. He had not heard from those idiots in London and so now the girls would die. They needed to know that he was very serious.

“Put her in position,” the Terrorist leader ordered.

07 - Put her in position.jpeg

“Oh God, please, please help me!” Grace cried out, her eyes turned heavenwards, and the Special Agent struggled, even as the terrorists, aroused by her naked squirming and wriggling, brought her to stand beneath the hanging rope.

“Nooooo!” She tried to move away but Hamza easily fitted the heavy noose over her head, sitting it on her shoulders the coiled knot was drawn down to the nape of her slender neck. Grace was struck dumb with the terror of it all, as Hamza carefully lifted her messy, dark hair free of the rope and tucked it over her shoulder, “We cannot have any obstructions in the way Special Agent Miller. Nothing to stop the death-knot from tightening.”

Grace wanted to vomit but the constriction that had already closed in was all-consuming.

Having checked to make sure the camera was filming, the Jihadist leader issued his next simple, but very clear, instruction.

“Do it,” he casually ordered.

The radicals released Grace's bound arms, and left her standing for a moment on the dirty, dusty floor with the noose snugly fitted around her neck. She sobbed and shivered as, with her eyes screwed tightly shut she uttered the imploring words of the Lord’s Prayer.

“Our father …” it was a pitiful sight to behold.

In the hastily established War Room at the MI6 HQ, Roger Moore, Marcus Devonshire, and a carefully selected team of trusted confidantes, were huddled around a table looking up at a large operations screen.

Moore knew his daughter was in extreme danger, as was his Agent, Grace Miller. The twenty-four hours he had been given by Hamza were up and only now was the rescue mission being deployed.

Fuck! His heart was permanently in his mouth and how he was able to remain in any way dispassionate about this was beyond even his own comprehension.

“We’re heading out Sir, and don’t worry we’ve got this.” Ekaterina Novikova smiled into the screen. Her lovely face was smeared with camouflage paint and she looked confident. Little did he know that she had spent the night bound to a wooden frame being beaten with whips and canes.

He didn’t need to know; it was nobody’s business but her own.

As the T129 helicopter took off from its Turkish base, with Novikova leaning out of the opening, assault rifle strung around her shoulders, the screen reverted back to the MI6 logo.

It was now or never!

“Hallowed be they name …”

Grace’s bare shoulders shook with the force of her sobs, head down, the thick rope already making it difficult for her to breathe. Sunlight poured into the room, shining through the broken shards that made up what was left of the glass window pain. The rays ignited the downy hairs on her naked body, bathing her in bizarre and shocking beauty.

“Thy Kingdom come …”

Scarface took up the free end of the rope into his large fist and drew it towards his chest, until the noose pulled tight under Grace's jaw, immediately extending her neck.

“On Earth … ohhhhhh … as … it … is … in … nghhhhh … Heav …en …”

Wailing, the tears spilling freely down her cheeks, the ill-fated Special Agent Miller worked and tugged behind her back at the binding on her wrists, even though she knew it was inescapably tied. The man hauled on the rope, as her body was pulled upwards by the neck.

“Give us this d …”

As her toes scrambled for the ground, Grace was heaved up into the air, abruptly cutting off her whispered words.

Her eyes rolled upwards … there was no life-flash, just a darkness that was being slowly breached by a blinding light.

As her legs fought for dear life, she squirmed and writhed and wriggled, until eventually she swung lazily back and forth like a pendulum on a creaking rope, the terrorists were securing the free end to an eyebolt set into the brick of the wall, leaving Grace suspended two feet off the ground, hung by her neck … she couldn’t breathe, did the striking illumination that consumed her vison mean that she would never breathe again …

To Be Continued …

Enlightenment (7)

“On your feet.”

Grace’s heart quickened. She had not seen Sophia since that appalling time when they briefly shared a cell, and the bastard who had sodomised her then cleaned himself in the young girl’s mouth.

The thought, even now, many hours later, made Grace feel sick.

Why were they moving her? Somehow things felt different; it felt like the end and her body refused to let it happen. She remained where she was, staring at the ground.

“Bring her!” Hamza issued his instruction to the bearded man.

Naked and dirty, she was hauled to her feet, remonstrating as much as her weakened condition would allow, and dragged after the Jihadist leader as he strolled almost casually into another room of this dilapidated building.

“Oh God, no!” Now there was true terror etched upon Grace's face, as she saw the rope coiled on the ground, the noose already formed. The short hairs on her arms stood on end and her legs collapsed from under her, needing both ‘the beard’ and Scarface to hold her up.

Hamza's eyes barely acknowledged the girl's fear as he gathered the rope into his hands and casually tossed the noose up and over a low timber beam.

‘The beard’ pulled the hapless girl’s arms behind her back, and tied her wrists together with thick rope. Hamza admired how this action forced Grace’s breasts to push forward, he grinned at the sight of her hardened nipples.

It took all of his will power to resist the temptation of taking the hard teats into his mouth and one by one biting down on them … hard. Perhaps he could fuck her after she was dead … that stimulating thought stiffened his groin.

Twenty-Four hours was up. He had not heard from those idiots in London and so now the girls would die. They needed to know that he was very serious.

“Put her in position,” the Terrorist leader ordered.

View attachment 1050547

“Oh God, please, please help me!” Grace cried out, her eyes turned heavenwards, and the Special Agent struggled, even as the terrorists, aroused by her naked squirming and wriggling, brought her to stand beneath the hanging rope.

“Nooooo!” She tried to move away but Hamza easily fitted the heavy noose over her head, sitting it on her shoulders the coiled knot was drawn down to the nape of her slender neck. Grace was struck dumb with the terror of it all, as Hamza carefully lifted her messy, dark hair free of the rope and tucked it over her shoulder, “We cannot have any obstructions in the way Special Agent Miller. Nothing to stop the death-knot from tightening.”

Grace wanted to vomit but the constriction that had already closed in was all-consuming.

Having checked to make sure the camera was filming, the Jihadist leader issued his next simple, but very clear, instruction.

“Do it,” he casually ordered.

The radicals released Grace's bound arms, and left her standing for a moment on the dirty, dusty floor with the noose snugly fitted around her neck. She sobbed and shivered as, with her eyes screwed tightly shut she uttered the imploring words of the Lord’s Prayer.

“Our father …” it was a pitiful sight to behold.

In the hastily established War Room at the MI6 HQ, Roger Moore, Marcus Devonshire, and a carefully selected team of trusted confidantes, were huddled around a table looking up at a large operations screen.

Moore knew his daughter was in extreme danger, as was his Agent, Grace Miller. The twenty-four hours he had been given by Hamza were up and only now was the rescue mission being deployed.

Fuck! His heart was permanently in his mouth and how he was able to remain in any way dispassionate about this was beyond even his own comprehension.

“We’re heading out Sir, and don’t worry we’ve got this.” Ekaterina Novikova smiled into the screen. Her lovely face was smeared with camouflage paint and she looked confident. Little did he know that she had spent the night bound to a wooden frame being beaten with whips and canes.

He didn’t need to know; it was nobody’s business but her own.

As the T129 helicopter took off from its Turkish base, with Novikova leaning out of the opening, assault rifle strung around her shoulders, the screen reverted back to the MI6 logo.

It was now or never!

“Hallowed be they name …”

Grace’s bare shoulders shook with the force of her sobs, head down, the thick rope already making it difficult for her to breathe. Sunlight poured into the room, shining through the broken shards that made up what was left of the glass window pain. The rays ignited the downy hairs on her naked body, bathing her in bizarre and shocking beauty.

“Thy Kingdom come …”

Scarface took up the free end of the rope into his large fist and drew it towards his chest, until the noose pulled tight under Grace's jaw, immediately extending her neck.

“On Earth … ohhhhhh … as … it … is … in … nghhhhh … Heav …en …”

Wailing, the tears spilling freely down her cheeks, the ill-fated Special Agent Miller worked and tugged behind her back at the binding on her wrists, even though she knew it was inescapably tied. The man hauled on the rope, as her body was pulled upwards by the neck.

“Give us this d …”

As her toes scrambled for the ground, Grace was heaved up into the air, abruptly cutting off her whispered words.

Her eyes rolled upwards … there was no life-flash, just a darkness that was being slowly breached by a blinding light.

As her legs fought for dear life, she squirmed and writhed and wriggled, until eventually she swung lazily back and forth like a pendulum on a creaking rope, the terrorists were securing the free end to an eyebolt set into the brick of the wall, leaving Grace suspended two feet off the ground, hung by her neck … she couldn’t breathe, did the striking illumination that consumed her vison mean that she would never breathe again …

To Be Continued …
This is out of the blue. I'm already very much used to Grace. And now she's gone? It broke my heart.

Back
Top Bottom