Go to CruxDreams.com
Savages (3)

A partially bombed out building in Aleppo, Syria.

Grace’s body was stretched beyond endurance. Every sinew cried out, muscles creaking, bones cracking … the pain becoming more agonisingly acute as every second passed as perspiration ran down her body in copious rivulets.

The bearded man joined the scarred one as they watched her, lecherous grins splitting their fleshy lips. In an attempt to distract from the pain, Special Agent Miller shook her head furiously, but her diaphragm was so stretched that Grace was having trouble breathing. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore, and the hung, bound and beaten girl let out a long, lingering high pitch cry.

Eventually the stretching stopped and the scarred man simply released the chains. Special Agent Miller fell with a heavy thud to the hard ground, where she lay in a motionless heap. The bindings around her ankles were untied, and the iron wrists manacles were unlocked. Each limb now bore the clear indented marks of her bondage …

Grace was barely conscious, her mind disoriented, body aflame with red, raised welts … but they were not yet done. The two men pulled her across the room until they reached a large tin bath ... it was already filled with murky stagnant water.

Her senses were beginning to return when once again she felt her wrists being bound behind her back. "What . . . are you doing." She asked, an infusion of panic in her tone.

Without a word, but by way of reply, Scar-face gripped the back of Grace’s neck and dunked her head unceremoniously into the bath. Grace tried to cry out but her mouth was immediately filled with the putrid liquid. She was held tightly submerged as she kicked her feet out to no avail, her mind filled with the awful memories of China (see Operation Sinosphere).

She twisted and turned, but the tight grip on her arms and neck remained. With a life-battling desperation Grace tried to lift her head, but the hold on her body was too strong. She spluttered, as water invaded her nose and mouth … drowning her.

When she was finally pulled free, hair soaked and plastered to her head, water pouring out of her nostrils, Grace desperately sucked in several huge gulps of air. It was mid gasp, with her mouth wide open, that the hapless Agent was plunged back under.

She fought and struggled, sending water careering all around, until eventually she was once again pulled free.

Don't beg! Don't give them anything!!!

But this time the pause was even more brief, and with a malicious laugh, her face was shoved under once more. As she was held tightly submerged, Grace’s movements began to slow, and moments later she stopped moving altogether.

The two men look at each other. "We were supposed ..." said the bearded man, concern underpinning his tone as he pulled Grace's head up by her hair. As soon as she was free of the water the trained Agent shoved her head backwards as hard as she could, butting the bearded man square on the nose.

Scampering to her feet, hands till tied, Grace ran towards the door. With ‘the beard’ still holding his bloody nose, the men recovered from the surprise action and ran after her.

Special Agent Miller’s escape attempt was admirable, but always futile. They caught her as she entered the dark corridor, no more than a few feet from the doorway of the room she had been in.

"No," she yelled as she was dragged back towards the bucket. "No. Noooooo. Sophia, where are you?”

Another room in the partially bombed out building in Aleppo, Syria.

Sophia was in a different room, sitting on her ass, her back pressed against the cold brick wall, slender thighs pulled up to her ample chest. Small, delicate hands were covering her ears as she buried her face in between her knees ... the poor girl was slowly going out of her mind!

She was still, of course, naked.

03 - Slowly going out of her mind.jpeg

The lights in the room flashed on and off, and from the speakers a screeching sound blared constantly. This has been going on for what seemed like, ever!

As the cacophony assaulted her senses, the young girl tried to block it all out, but the light and sound still made its way into her head. She rocked and shook, as this damned torture went on and on and on ...

She tried to mentally play a song of her own but the awful sound made concentration impossible. Sophia moved her forearm to block her eyes but the flashing brightness continued to infiltrate her vision. Her poor head ached like never before. Fingers, soaked by beads of perspiration, plugged her ears but it didn't help. The damned effects were relentless, white noise playing in her head like some awful personal horror movie.

Then, as suddenly as they had started, the lights and sound went out, plunging the room into a quiet and eerie darkness. Sophia sat staring into the gloomy space before her.

It's … over?

Then, suddenly, like a lightning bolt, the lights came back on, flashing in strobes, as the cacophonous levels of noise blasted through the speakers once more.

“STOPPPPPPP!” Sophia cried out and once again covered her ears and tightening herself into as small a shape as she could manage in a vain attempt to keep the sights and sounds out … but it was useless. The poor girl could do nothing except sit and endure as her senses were violently battered.

Whilst Sophia was being tortured in one concrete cell, the door to another such room opened. Two men, one bearded and one scarred, dragged Special Agent Miller inside, depositing her naked, soaking wet and abused body callously onto the hard floor. Grace’s welted, nubile form was unmoving, save for her irregular shallow breathing.

Sophia. What are they doing to Sophia?

… was her final thought as a welcome blackness took away her consciousness.

To be continued …

Savages (4)

Istanbul’s Red-Light district …

The man wiped his brow with his sleeve, weaving through the crowded tavern, moving steadily toward the door. Halfway across the floor he turned sideways to allow a very pretty blonde girl to pass by.

As per his brief, she was dressed provocatively, in skin-tight black leather pants and a low-cut vest top that did little to hide her considerable assets. Despite wearing fashionable shades, the girl caught his eye and flashed a smile before rubbing against him out of necessity … the crush of thirsty bar patrons crowded them from all sides. He saw her scarred chest and knew that this was his contact.

04 - Dressed provocatively.jpeg

They squeezed past each other. He felt a brief tug and then the envelope was gone and so was the girl. He continued toward the door as he had been instructed to do. The man had also been told not to look back but he couldn’t help it, and so he took a quick peek behind as he exited.

The beautiful young girl was nowhere to be seen.

Ekaterina Novikova, no longer a Special Agent, but co-opted back into the service to play her part in rescuing Roger Moore’s daughter and her friend and erstwhile colleague Grace Miller, sat in a quiet corner of a discreet bar on Kadem Street.

Kadem Street, a narrow cul-de-sac and one of Istanbul’s few remaining red-light districts. The harsh metal grills that created a kind of entrance way into this seedy part of town were ‘policed’ by so called friendly Turkish Mafia. ID cards were checked and entrants were ushered into the fray, where voluptuous women dressed in nothing but underwear, occupied the doorways of the houses and bars that lined the street. Minors were refused entry. Minors who could afford a 20-lira bribe were not. It was a veritable den of iniquity.

As she entered Kat had been searched. Not that it was procedure, but those lecherous bastards on the gate were not going to pass up a chance to feel her up, and they did just that in a very long and lingering manner. But it was water off a duck’s back for Kat. She simply gritted her teeth and let them take as long as they wanted, knowing that their interest was not in the envelope that she had tucked away in the inside pocket of her denim jacket. And so now she sat in this dark corner of the inconspicuous bar slicing the thin white packet open.

“Two ducks are in a ruined Aleppo pond.” Was all it said. It was all she needed to know.

Grace’s consciousness was roused by the sound of the door opening. The Special Agent had recovered enough to pull herself up into a sitting position but her natural instincts caused her to shrink back against the brick wall as ‘the beard’ entered

"Eat up," he grinned, dropping a paper plate onto the floorspace in front of where she sat, “… You're going to need your energy.”

Slowly Grace reached out to the plate and saw the slice of hard bread and apple slices. She ate with her hands keeping a wary eye on the man, who watched her devour every meagre morsel.

After she was finished the plate was taken from her hands and tossed aside. Without ceremony Grace felt a grip around her left wrist as she was pulled to her feet, whereupon, in the same movement, the MI6 Agent threw a punch with her free hand.

It missed, but the next one hit him in the face … to little effect. The scarred man entered the room and grabbed Grace by her flayling arm stopping her action mid-punch. Her little rebellion was over. Together the two men dragged her from one room into another. Same concrete blocks for walls and a dusty, dirty hard floor. This one though was different because it contained not only a smirking Hamza, standing with his arms folded across his chest, but also a bald man and several others that she had never seen before. There was a mattress in the centre, and out of the corner of her eye Special Agent Miller saw several of the men unfastening their pants.

"No," she cried, realising their intent, and with renewed energy she pulled away from the grip holding her, and the surprise action successfully extricated Grace from their grasp. But before she could move a large, hulking frame stepped into her path …

The stoic girl’s progress was halted. Her body was resecured and she was dragged kicking and struggling, towards the makeshift bed, and what she knew was coming.

"No," she repeated with pointless dissent. "No! No! Noooooo!"

To a backdrop of lewd and lecherous mutterings, determined hands pushed her down onto the grimy but soft surface of the soiled mattress … and then the shapes in the room descended upon the helpless girl.

The bearded man was first. He undid his zip and moved on top of Grace’s writhing body, drool oozing out from between yellowed teeth. She tried to punch him but could get no leverage for what would have been a pointless act even if she had succeeded, and she was easily subdued.

I won't feel anything, she thought. I won't let him have me! I won't let him in! This isn't happening!!!

He leaned in close, his beard rubbing Grace’s face, and his stinking breath floated into her senses, infiltrating her nostrils causing the captive girl to turn away and close her eyes.

It's not happening! It's not happening!

She was kicking out wildly but the heavy man forced one of his legs between her thighs and used it to spread her wide open.

He then thrust hard into her yielding body.

To be continued …

in the same movement, the MI6 Agent threw a punch with her free hand.

with renewed energy she pulled away from the grip holding her, and the surprise action successfully extricated Grace from their grasp.

she was dragged kicking and struggling, towards the makeshift bed

She was kicking out wildly but the heavy man forced one of his legs between her thighs and used it to spread her wide open.

Another reason I identify with Grace. Never give up girl. Fight! Don’t let them win! ….. Well, maybe next time :confused:

The man had also been told not to look back but he couldn’t help it, and so he took a quick peek behind as he exited.
I simply cannot fault him for that!
The beautiful young girl was nowhere to be seen.
Damn!!!!
Minors who could afford a 20-lira bribe were not.
That's only fair
There was a mattress in the centre, and out of the corner of her eye Special Agent Miller saw several of the men unfastening their pants.
I wonder what this protends?

"No," she repeated with pointless dissent. "No! No! Noooooo!"

Come on Grace. Remember the old saying, "If rape is inevitable, just relax and enjoy it!" Very wise words.

Another hot episode, Fossy.

Savages (5)

When Sophia woke, she saw nothing but darkness.

What's . . . going on? The food they gave me. It must've been drugged.

She tried to move but she was restrained, tied spread eagle with the ropes binding her wrists and ankles securely to the corners of the basic, small brick pit that was currently filled with several inches of freezing cold water. Her face and hard-nipple breasts were poking through the liquid surface, but she was otherwise submerged.

Fuck … fuck … fuck … I want my daddy!

A piece of hard wood held by a leather strap tied behind her head, split her mouth, to add to the plugs in her ears. She could neither see nor hear, and, with her body chilled numb to the bone, the poor girl could feel nothing either. She was surrounded by dark space and Sophia Moore had never felt so isolated, alone and terrified.

What are they planning to do with me?

Minute upon minute passed and Sophia began to squirm. She strained to see if there was anything out there ... anything at all, and began flexing her fingers and toes in an attempt to stimulate feeling, no matter how slight, but it was to no avail. Panic overtook her and the bound girl began to shake her head with frantic desperation, her soaking wet hair dragging through the water, splashing water across her face … and so she stopped, once more laying as still as she could.

Sophia waited … struggling to detect anything … then …

A movement and she gasped. But it did not repeat. The poor girl sighed. Mind-tricks … mind-fuck!

It's going to be OK. I just have to wait. Wait and see what they want.

The time slowly ticked by. Sophia took another deep breath.

At least they're not using the lights again. Yeah, at least that.

Her eyes began to close. No. Fuck NO!

I must not fall asleep …

The nothingness that was all around started to seem different. Shapes moved in the dark, closing in on her, figures morphing inside her head to play more tricks of torment!

Where are they? What are they going to do to me?

Pushing air as hard as she could from her throat into the gag, Sophia attempted to scream. But any sound was lost both to her and the room. The wretched girl groaned and dipped her head back to rest in the water.

Time crawled by.

Had they disappeared completely and left her alone like this? Fuck … no, please, no! She hated the thought of being their captive, but being left here alone she would surely drown or die of exposure. The very thought caused Sophia to panic again, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

“HEELPPPPPP!” Was her intended cry. But once again, any words were lost to the gag and the ear plugs, along with the darkness of her sombre surroundings.

What's going on!? Why aren't they doing anything? Are they just going to leave me here to die!

She pulled hard at the ropes binding her, but they wouldn't move, and so, after a short while she stopped trying. As her breathing became more and more ragged, the exhausted teenager could feel herself fading, and she shook her head, desperately fighting the oncoming drowsiness.

Get me out of here!

Sophia thrashed about in the water, and then calmed herself, willing her breath to regulate. Breathing properly would help for sure …

It's going to be OK. It's going to be OK.

God she was cold, and numb and …

Think of something. Anything. How about my chats with mum, or bowling with the girls or … Ethan … Oh Ethan …

She pictured her parents' faces. The image of a dog that she had as a child … then she started to get restless again.

How long has it been?

Overwhelmed by helplessness, Sophia felt tears spill from her eyes to roll down her cheeks. She did not want to cry, but she couldn’t help it. She was going to die here. This was it … the end of her young life!

I want my daddy …

05 - In The Water.jpeg

“Peace Shield Operations Centre”, Serinyol, Antakya in the Hatay Province of Turkey

Alone now in the appointed communications room, Ekaterina circled the small table before sitting at the screen. A glance out of the window confirmed how remote this place was. The back of the hangar, at the side of the main building was overgrown with foliage … intentionally so, Kat assumed.

The open window shared smells of urine … no doubt cats, dogs and maybe even humans used the overgrowth as a lavatory. Kat refocused her mind on the screen in front of her.

Touching the pre-set button, the call began.

“Ekaterina …” Roger Moore’s face appeared.

“Sir,” Kat adopted the professional approach sensing that ‘Master’ might be more than a little inappropriate. “Are you at HQ?”

Moore nodded. “Yes, I needed to get out of the house and this is the best place for a secure connection. Do you have any update at all?”

Kat nodded. “Yes Sir, we know that they were taken by the Taliban, and that both your daughter and Special Agent Miller are being held in a ruined building in Aleppo.”

“Syria,” Moore added almost without thought.

“Indeed Sir.”

“But they are both alive?”

“Yes, Sir, they are.”

Kat could sense Moore’s huge sigh of relief.

“Do you have a plan?”

“Working on that now Sir with the OKK.”

Moore nodded. The Turkish Special Forces Command, along with Ekaterina, made the best team for this job, but given what he knew about the intentions of his daughter’s captors, her recovery, along with Special Agent Miller’s, could not happen soon enough.

“Please keep me posted.” Moore said, his voice weary, his eyes ringed and tired.

“I will Sir, of course.”

And with that the call ended.

To be continued …

Savages (5)

She tried to move but she was restrained, tied spread eagle with the ropes binding her wrists and ankles securely to the corners of the basic, small brick pit that was currently filled with several inches of freezing cold water. Her face and hard-nipple breasts were poking through the liquid surface, but she was otherwise submerged.

A piece of hard wood held by a leather strap tied behind her head, split her mouth, to add to the plugs in her ears. She could neither see nor hear, and, with her body chilled numb to the bone, the poor girl could feel nothing either. She was surrounded by dark space and Sophia Moore had never felt so isolated, alone and terrified.

Minute upon minute passed and Sophia began to squirm. She strained to see if there was anything out there ... anything at all, and began flexing her fingers and toes in an attempt to stimulate feeling, no matter how slight, but it was to no avail. Panic overtook her and the bound girl began to shake her head with frantic desperation, her soaking wet hair dragging through the water, splashing water across her face … and so she stopped, once more laying as still as she could.

A movement and she gasped. But it did not repeat. The poor girl sighed. Mind-tricks … mind-fuck!

I must not fall asleep …

The nothingness that was all around started to seem different. Shapes moved in the dark, closing in on her, figures morphing inside her head to play more tricks of torment!

Pushing air as hard as she could from her throat into the gag, Sophia attempted to scream. But any sound was lost both to her and the room. The wretched girl groaned and dipped her head back to rest in the water.

Time crawled by.

Had they disappeared completely and left her alone like this? Fuck … no, please, no! She hated the thought of being their captive, but being left here alone she would surely drown or die of exposure. The very thought caused Sophia to panic again, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

“HEELPPPPPP!” Was her intended cry. But once again, any words were lost to the gag and the ear plugs, along with the darkness of her sombre surroundings.

What's going on!? Why aren't they doing anything? Are they just going to leave me here to die!

She pulled hard at the ropes binding her, but they wouldn't move, and so, after a short while she stopped trying. As her breathing became more and more ragged, the exhausted teenager could feel herself fading, and she shook her head, desperately fighting the oncoming drowsiness.

Get me out of here!

Sophia thrashed about in the water, and then calmed herself, willing her breath to regulate. Breathing properly would help for sure …

Think of something. Anything. How about my chats with mum, or bowling with the girls or … Ethan … Oh Ethan …

She pictured her parents' faces. The image of a dog that she had as a child … then she started to get restless again.

How long has it been?

Overwhelmed by helplessness, Sophia felt tears spill from her eyes to roll down her cheeks. She did not want to cry, but she couldn’t help it. She was going to die here. This was it … the end of her young life!

I want my daddy …

View attachment 1045243

“Peace Shield Operations Centre”, Serinyol, Antakya in the Hatay Province of Turkey

Alone now in the appointed communications room, Ekaterina circled the small table before sitting at the screen. A glance out of the window confirmed how remote this place was. The back of the hangar, at the side of the main building was overgrown with foliage … intentionally so, Kat assumed.

The open window shared smells of urine … no doubt cats, dogs and maybe even humans used the overgrowth as a lavatory. Kat refocused her mind on the screen in front of her.

“Sir,” Kat adopted the professional approach sensing that ‘Master’ might be more than a little inappropriate. “Are you at HQ?”

Moore nodded. “Yes, I needed to get out of the house and this is the best place for a secure connection. Do you have any update at all?”

Kat nodded. “Yes Sir, we know that they were taken by the Taliban, and that both your daughter and Special Agent Miller are being held in a ruined building in Aleppo.”

“Indeed Sir.”

“Yes, Sir, they are.”

“Do you have a plan?”

Moore nodded. The Turkish Special Forces Command, along with Ekaterina, made the best team for this job, but given what he knew about the intentions of his daughter’s captors, her recovery, along with Special Agent Miller’s, could not happen soon enough.

“Please keep me posted.” Moore said, his voice weary, his eyes ringed and tired.

“I will Sir, of course.”

To be continued …
This chapter is claustrophobic. And spiced up with suspense. After all, the expectation of death is more terrible than death itself

@Fossy

Wow, just wow!

That description of Sophie’s elegantly simple predicament was very evocative for me. All internal dialogue and a simple description of a very prosaic bathtub filled just with water, Sophie’s submersion and binding so basic. No complicated devices, not even an active protagonist. Just sweet suffering in abandonment, fear and imagination driving her further towards complete despair.

I think it’s by far the best installment (yes, even better than the wonderful whipping of Grace!) since I began reading the series. So facile, yet utterly devastating. In other words, beautiful. Oh yes, I can identify with her very easily, as is my preference with such erotica.

I guess I am totally hooked now…

thank you.

Savages (5)

I must not fall asleep …

Time crawled by.

Get me out of here!

How long has it been?

I want my daddy …

View attachment 1045243

“Indeed Sir.”

“Yes, Sir, they are.”

“Do you have a plan?”

“I will Sir, of course.”

To be continued …
I tried to make some usual comments, but they all seemed inadequate.

Simply horrifying!:eek::clapping:

Savages (6)

If there was anything positive to be taken from her current predicament it was that Sophia had almost stopped shivering from the aftereffects of the water. However, that in itself was cold comfort as she now found herself on her knees, arms pulled high above her head, chained to the stone wall of a different room … or was it the same one in which she had initially been placed, they all seemed the same. Maybe that was a different room … Sophia had never felt so disoriented.

06 - Chained to the Stone Wall.jpeg

It wasn’t pitch black, but it was gloomy and shadowy and the chained, naked girl had been alone in here for what seemed like hours, ever since she had been extracted from her long, enforced, freezing soak in that damned pool.

Sophia closed her eyes. Fighting the despair that gathered inside her was a constant battle, one that she was most definitely losing. The young girl was desperate to shout out, but the tight black ball gag now pushed deep between her lips, silenced her.

And that was how the she remained until the large, heavy door to the darkened room opened.

“Get inside whore …” The words were growled, causing Sophia to peer through the darkness as two shapes entered her domain. Then she retracted as a naked female was knocked to the floor only a few feet away from where the young girl knelt chained to the wall.

Sophia’s scared eyes widened as she stared at the body, which lay virtually unmoving save for the shallow breaths that undulated painfully from her lungs. Her back, ass and legs were covered in angry looking whiplash marks …

“This is Special Agent Grace Miller,” the man laughed, heightening the mocking nature of his words by emphasising her title.

Grace Miller! Sophia had heard of her, she worked for her father. What the fuck … Then her mouth slackened in horror beneath the gag as the Agent’s head was pulled up by the hair causing her to grunt and groan.

Then Grace cried out, and a piercing scream rent the air as she was literally thrown across the room like a rag-doll, to crash into a stone table that adorned one side of the meagre cell.

“Now, Sophia Moore, you get to watch, and take good note of what we do to this bitch so that you can enjoy it all the more when we do it to you.

Sophia felt sick and a stream of disgusting bile pooled behind the ball gag, forcing her to re-swallow the repellent liquid.

"So," Hamza smirked, now addressing Special Agent Miller, "Tell me how much you are looking forward to me filling you up with…" Here he stopped, and instead of continuing with his speech, he pushed his cock into Grace's face.

"Fuck you," the Special Agent croaked, barely able to speak, and unable to move her face away from Hamza's dripping erection, "Fuck you, you sick piece of shit … you will pay for this!"

Hamza looked down at the quivering girl. "Are you sure you don't want to think a little more carefully about that response?"

Grace could only whimper softly in reply.

"Never mind," he said, "I will have my fun with you however foul your mouth is."

And then, with young Sophia Moore being forced to watch like a stricken rabbit in glaring headlights, Grace Miller was pushed face-down onto the stark, stone table, and brutally sodomised.

The ass fucking was vicious, long, painful and utterly humiliating. Despite the rigidity of his hard-on, it took Hamza three or four vigorous probes to get his outsized cock fully inside Grace’s tight ass, and past her unrelenting sphincter. But once embedded firmly in situ, he started slamming into the poor girl unmercifully, crashing into her buttocks and the back of her thighs with all his weight and strength.

It hurt. It hurt more than Grace could have imagined it would. Every time he slid out of her until only the tip of his penis remained inside, she bit down into her already bleeding lips in anticipation of the next agonizing thrust. She swore she would not give him the pleasure of knowing how much she suffered, but each time he pounded her she could not hold back a loud grunt that ended in a pathetic groan.

Sophia was appalled. She had never seen anything like this. It was horrific … and he said they were going to do it to her! More bile came up to be blocked from leaving her mouth and throat by the large, black gag.

Special Agent Miller did not realise how much she had been adding to this bastard’s pleasure with her writhing and squirming, until she heard him shout at her.

"That's it, bitch, struggle for me." And then he laughed, actually shook with laughter, and her humiliation was complete; she could not stop herself from sobbing and thrashing beneath him.

Her manifest distress heightened his lust and his audible amusement was replaced with grunts as he pounded her faster and deeper. Grace felt the edge of the stone table biting into her stomach and abdomen as her hips were pushed almost to the point of dislocation … her slender legs held immobile by the force of Hamza’s weight.

As the appalling debasement continued, the agony of the rape grew worse. Despite her resolve, Grace was crying uncontrollably with each painful thrust,

"Stop …Oh God stop …make it stop …"

And then she felt him release inside her, felt him soften and then slip away, felt the residue of this vile rape ooze out of her wide-open ass and trickle down her thighs. The discharge was tinged pink containing both semen and blood.

Exhausted beyond endurance, Grace’s head slumped forward to rest on the cold of the stone surface upon which she had been savagely violated.

To be continued …

Savages (6)

If there was anything positive to be taken from her current predicament it was that Sophia had almost stopped shivering from the aftereffects of the water. However, that in itself was cold comfort as she now found herself on her knees, arms pulled high above her head, chained to the stone wall of a different room … or was it the same one in which she had initially been placed, they all seemed the same. Maybe that was a different room … Sophia had never felt so disoriented.

View attachment 1045697

It wasn’t pitch black, but it was gloomy and shadowy and the chained, naked girl had been alone in here for what seemed like hours, ever since she had been extracted from her long, enforced, freezing soak in that damned pool.

Sophia closed her eyes. Fighting the despair that gathered inside her was a constant battle, one that she was most definitely losing. The young girl was desperate to shout out, but the tight black ball gag now pushed deep between her lips, silenced her.

And that was how the she remained until the large, heavy door to the darkened room opened.

“Get inside whore …” The words were growled, causing Sophia to peer through the darkness as two shapes entered her domain. Then she retracted as a naked female was knocked to the floor only a few feet away from where the young girl knelt chained to the wall.

Sophia’s scared eyes widened as she stared at the body, which lay virtually unmoving save for the shallow breaths that undulated painfully from her lungs. Her back, ass and legs were covered in angry looking whiplash marks …

“This is Special Agent Grace Miller,” the man laughed, heightening the mocking nature of his words by emphasising her title.

Grace Miller! Sophia had heard of her, she worked for her father. What the fuck … Then her mouth slackened in horror beneath the gag as the Agent’s head was pulled up by the hair causing her to grunt and groan.

Then Grace cried out, and a piercing scream rent the air as she was literally thrown across the room like a rag-doll, to crash into a stone table that adorned one side of the meagre cell.

“Now, Sophia Moore, you get to watch, and take good note of what we do to this bitch so that you can enjoy it all the more when we do it to you.

Sophia felt sick and a stream of disgusting bile pooled behind the ball gag, forcing her to re-swallow the repellent liquid.

"So," Hamza smirked, now addressing Special Agent Miller, "Tell me how much you are looking forward to me filling you up with…" Here he stopped, and instead of continuing with his speech, he pushed his cock into Grace's face.

"Fuck you," the Special Agent croaked, barely able to speak, and unable to move her face away from Hamza's dripping erection, "Fuck you, you sick piece of shit … you will pay for this!"

Hamza looked down at the quivering girl. "Are you sure you don't want to think a little more carefully about that response?"

Grace could only whimper softly in reply.

"Never mind," he said, "I will have my fun with you however foul your mouth is."

And then, with young Sophia Moore being forced to watch like a stricken rabbit in glaring headlights, Grace Miller was pushed face-down onto the stark, stone table, and brutally sodomised.

The ass fucking was vicious, long, painful and utterly humiliating. Despite the rigidity of his hard-on, it took Hamza three or four vigorous probes to get his outsized cock fully inside Grace’s tight ass, and past her unrelenting sphincter. But once embedded firmly in situ, he started slamming into the poor girl unmercifully, crashing into her buttocks and the back of her thighs with all his weight and strength.

It hurt. It hurt more than Grace could have imagined it would. Every time he slid out of her until only the tip of his penis remained inside, she bit down into her already bleeding lips in anticipation of the next agonizing thrust. She swore she would not give him the pleasure of knowing how much she suffered, but each time he pounded her she could not hold back a loud grunt that ended in a pathetic groan.

Sophia was appalled. She had never seen anything like this. It was horrific … and he said they were going to do it to her! More bile came up to be blocked from leaving her mouth and throat by the large, black gag.

Special Agent Miller did not realise how much she had been adding to this bastard’s pleasure with her writhing and squirming, until she heard him shout at her.

"That's it, bitch, struggle for me." And then he laughed, actually shook with laughter, and her humiliation was complete; she could not stop herself from sobbing and thrashing beneath him.

Her manifest distress heightened his lust and his audible amusement was replaced with grunts as he pounded her faster and deeper. Grace felt the edge of the stone table biting into her stomach and abdomen as her hips were pushed almost to the point of dislocation … her slender legs held immobile by the force of Hamza’s weight.

As the appalling debasement continued, the agony of the rape grew worse. Despite her resolve, Grace was crying uncontrollably with each painful thrust,

"Stop …Oh God stop …make it stop …"

And then she felt him release inside her, felt him soften and then slip away, felt the residue of this vile rape ooze out of her wide-open ass and trickle down her thighs. The discharge was tinged pink containing both semen and blood.

Exhausted beyond endurance, Grace’s head slumped forward to rest on the cold of the stone surface upon which she had been savagely violated.

To be continued …
This is a repost of the picture that was originally posted with 'Savages - Part 6' as the original seems to now be unavailable since the return of the site. As an aside, if you liked/loved the chapter and your reaction has now been 'lost' would you mind doing it again for me :) Thank you.

I shall continue with chapter 7 tomorrow, when hopefully we can get properly back on track.

06 - Chained to the Stone Wall.jpeg

And this is the second pic designed to accompany episode 6 of 'Savages'. I actually forgot to post this on Friday and so now is the opportune moment to do that :) Enjoy ... hopefully it brings Grace's suffering and agony a little more to life. And remember young Sophia was being made to watch this in horrific close-up ...

06a Brutally Sodomised.jpeg

... Brutally Sodomised ...

Back
Top Bottom