Sexpionage III

Go to CruxDreams.com
Havana Hell (02)

Joint Base Andrews, Prince George's County, Maryland

Barbara Moore breathed a sigh of relief as she smoothly guided her jet-black Porsche 911 onto the Branch Avenue off-ramp leading to Virginia Avenue and her destination that afternoon, Joint Base Andrews … more commonly known as Andrews Air Force Base. It had been nearly an hour and a half since she had set out from CIA headquarters in Langley on the Capitol Belt Highway. Heavy traffic and a construction slowdown had slowed her progress considerably. She had a reputation for being habitually late, but this was embarrassingly so. The drive ought to have taken no more than forty minutes.

Virginia Avenue took her past a cluster of roadside commercial establishments … Papa John’s Pizza, McDonald’s, a bank, an Econo Lodge, and an auto collision repair center. She had to brake hard and lay on the horn outside the latter in order to avoid a collision with a vehicle that attempted to pull onto the road ahead of her.

But shortly thereafter she rounded the turn north onto the long, straight, heavily-wooded stretch that led to the base’s main gate. The road was flanked on either side by a dazzling display of fall colors, the foliage basking in the late afternoon sunshine. And she found herself presented with the welcome opportunity to absorb the beauty and a moment to reflect on why she was there.

Her errand that afternoon was to pick up a British MI6 agent … a Major Jason Underwood, and bring him back to Langley for a briefing … a briefing on an undercover mission that she had been told he and she were to undertake together. She knew nothing of the specifics of the mission. It’s exact nature would be revealed at their joint briefing later that evening. What she did know was that a mission pairing, like this, was highly unusual. And she wasn’t sure that she was going to like it, as she preferred to work alone, or at least at the head of a detail of hand-picked underlings. She had a reputation as a bit of a ‘control freak’. She didn’t like sharing. She liked to be in charge.

Other than his name and rank, she knew nothing of this Major Jason Underwood. The military rank of ‘major’ suggested that technically he might outrank her, as she herself held the CIA rank of Agent III, an experienced but yet middling level in the CIA scheme of things.

The Firm had supplied her with a photo of Underwood … a simple mug shot only, showing him looking straight into the camera, as though posing for an ordinary passport photo. Not much to go on there … dark hair, dark eyes, high cheek bones, firm jaw … handsome enough … she had to allow him that … anything but a Monty Python style caricature.

Such thoughts vanished as she pulled up to the base’s entry checkpoint, and a blue-uniformed Air Force noncom strolled leisurely over to her vehicle to check her CIA ID. She rolled down the window and produced the ID. He took a casual look as she flashed it. And then a considerably longer look at the way her short denim skirt had ridden up on her thighs far enough to treat him to a rather generous view. But he found himself forced to step back hastily when she abruptly pressed down hard on the accelerator and took off.

Moments later she pulled up at the base’s rather modest, one-story passenger terminal … about as impressive as a bus terminal she reflected as she pulled illegally into a parking spot marked ‘handicapped’, got out of the car and ran for the entrance. Looming over the terminal roof, she could see the tail assembly of a large plane with RAF markings, which elicited a curse as she was hoping his flight might have been delayed. No such luck.

6AE39D14-361D-4420-96C2-7ED0DCCF9FCD.jpeg

Once inside, she found the place virtually deserted save for one lone individual seated with his back to her on one of the building’s Air Force blue plastic chairs. She headed his way, her heels clicking on the terminal flooring and echoing jarringly off the ceiling of the nearly empty chamber.

He turned in his seat and looked at her. It was him. Of course, it was him! Who else would it be? She was fucking late, and he was more than likely to be quite pissed.

“Major Underwood?” she called, about the time she had covered half the distance to where he was now standing.

But rather than scowling, as she might have expected, his face transformed itself into a boyish, almost flirtatious, grin … as he looked her over appraisingly, quite obviously eying first her legs and then her chest … in the case of the latter, intensely enough to cause her to glance down to make certain that her white cotton shirt was fully buttoned.

“Like what you see?” she said flippantly.

“Uh huh,” he responded, flashing that same grin.

“Look … I’m sorry I’m late … it was the traffic, you see … oh … sorry … I’m Barbara Moore … here to pick you up and take you to Langley …we’re going to be working together, I understand … as to exactly where, what and how, I don’t know, but they’ll be filling us in this evening back at Langley … where are your bags? … have you eaten? … we could stop somewhere on the way? … maybe get acquainted?”

“Do you always carry on like that, Ms Moore?”

“Only when I’m flustered.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“Okay …. I guess … I mean … oh, forget it!”

“No … really it’s quite charming. Where from originally, Ms Moore? I gather not from around here?”

“Call me Barb. No, I’m from the Midwest … Minnesota to be precise … any idea where that is?”

“Sure. It’s bloody cold there, right?”

“Can be.”

“Where the boyfriends keep their girls warm at night?”

“Ha ha!”

“Alright. Enough for the preliminaries. Let me grab my bag. It’s behind the counter over there. And, yes, I am rather famished.”

“There’s a McDonald’s not far down the road from here.”

“Not exactly the Ritz, but it’ll do,” he said, making a face that made her laugh.

“That laugh,” he exclaimed. “Is that a Minnesotan thing? Sounded like a cross between a giggle and a snort.”

She wound up and punched him playfully on the shoulder.

“I think, we’re going to get along just fine, Agent Moore.”

“Don’t count on it, Major Underwood.”

McDonald’s restaurant, Clinton, Prince George's County, Maryland

“So, tell me about your superior,” said Jason as he dipped a Chicken McNugget in a plastic container of barbecue sauce and popped it in his mouth. “What’s he like? I assume he’s the one who will brief us this evening.”

Barbara regarded him with a quizzical cocking of her head as she slurped Coke through a straw. “You know, Major … that by assuming my superior is male you are being sexist.”

“Right … pardon my insensitivity there.”

“Yeah, no problem. His name is Clark O’Shaughnessy and yes, he flaunts his Irish ancestry. Red hair and beard, makes a big deal of St. Pat’s day, Guinness, and all that.”

“Intimidating?”

“One could say that. He’s old school, earned his position as Head Agent of my Division by working his way up through the ranks. He has an outsized paneled office with an enormous desk, as you’ll see tonight. Rumor has it that he had the legs of the visitor chairs facing his desk shortened to add to his advantage.”

“Charming.”

“Not exactly, but he’s damned good at what he does!”

“Alright. Enough said.”

“My turn to ask a question?”

“Sure. Go ahead.”

“Are you married?”

“That was bluntly put! No, not at the moment.”

“Is there someone special in your life then?”

“We’ll, yes. Perhaps. Her name is Grace. Why do you ask? None of your business really,”

“It is, in fact. When I go undercover with colleagues, I like to know whether there’s anything in their lives that might hold them back from taking risks.”

“I see. Well, Barb, if you’re finished with that soda, I think we ought to be getting ourselves off to Langley to meet your Mr. O’Shaughnessy.”

To Be Continued

Great work, both authors have combined to set the scene for us, the main protagonists have met, so far so good. The clue is in the title as to where this is going to play out, and we eagerly wait to see how the relationship between Barb and Jase develops going forward (and how Grace figures),
not to mention the perils to which they will find themselves subjected to (Barb, in particular).
Bring it on!

“Yeah, no problem. His name is Clark O’Shaughnessy and yes, he flaunts his Irish ancestry. Red hair and beard, makes a big deal of St. Pat’s day, Guinness, and all that.”

“Intimidating?”

“One could say that. He’s old school, earned his position as Head Agent of my Division by working his way up through the ranks. He has an outsized paneled office with an enormous desk, as you’ll see tonight. Rumor has it that he had the legs of the visitor chairs facing his desk shortened to add to his advantage.”

“Charming.”

... Irish ancestry. Red hair and beard ... Intimidating ... old school ... working his way up through the ranks ... He has an outsized ... enormous ... as you'll see tonight ...

Wait ... remembers me on someone ... but I think that was another story.

Havana Hell (03)

The Office of Clark O’Shaughnessy, Head Agent, CIA HQ, Langley VA

Clark O’Shaughnessy was larger than life. A huge booming man who, with his red hair and beard, looked like he should really have been sailing a longboat a thousand or so years earlier.

“Major Underwood and Agent Moore, come in, sit down.”

Jase looked sideways at his soon-to-be colleague and smiled. So far so good, O’Shaughnessy hadn’t bitten his head off.

Barb looked more than a little nervous, as was to be expected when you were being briefed by your boss, and had an unknown quantity in tow.

Jason moved towards the large polished desk with Barbara just a little way behind him, and he offered up a stiff salute, followed by, “Sir.”

“Are you military or CTU Underwood?” The Senior Agent sounded little more brusque now.

“I’m E-Squadron Sir, Special Air Service attachment to MI6". Underwood replied quickly and with an inherent certainty to his tone.

“So, SAS huh?”

“Sir. Yes Sir.”

If he could have seen Barb rolling her eyes he might not have been so straight-laced about his demeanour before O’Shaughnessy, but this is who Jason was.

“Good, well the two of yuse …” As he waited for the Head Agent to continue, Jason detected the Irish twang to the large man’s American drawl

“… will need to draw on all the skills you can muster to see this one through. Sit.”

The briefing had suddenly become all business, as Barb and Jase took a seat.

“Okay so what I’m about to say needs to stay inside this room, is that clear.”

Affirmative nods.

O’Shaughnessy went on to explain the OPANAL treaty …

“Thirty-three states signed up to a common nuclear disarmament programme, with its Administration Centre being just across the Texan border in Mexico City, so hopefully it’s obvious why we support this treaty so openly.”

Jason sensed a ‘but’ … and sure enough.

“But we have a problem. The most notable absentee from the OPANAL is Cuba. After an age of lobbying them, they are about to sign up to the treaty, but …”

Another ‘but’!

“… but we have intel that proves the existence of a rogue nuclear warhead in Cuba, which, if true, would clearly undermine Cuba signing up, and potentially throw the status of the whole treaty into flux, which we cannot allow to happen.”

Both Jase and Barb looked focused and listened to what the Head Agent was saying, until, that was, the Major felt compelled to interject.

“All of that makes perfect sense, Sir, but why …”

“Why are you here Major?”

Underwood nodded.

“Because the man who has this warhead is one English guy named Bradley Potter …”

Jason’s eyes widened. “You mean the Bradley Potter linked to just about every terrorist operation in Europe.”

O’Shaughnessy nodded, then added, “So you see now Major why we need you along. We need intel from MI6 to be an integral part of this operation and you’re the best man to make sure that happens.” He paused.

“Guys,” the Head Agent’s tone had taken on an inherent gravity, “… we need to not only stop Potter from supplying the Cubans, and fucking up the entire OPANAL group, but we need to take him down once and for all.”

The car park outside the Staybridge Suites, Old dominion Drive, McLean VA

“So, you’re SAS then Major?” Barb said with a smirk whilst letting her gaze fall onto Jason’s chest and then move back up to his face.

“I was, I’m now in E-Squad … why, does that float your boat, and please call me Jase?”

“Float my fucking what?”

Jason laughed, “Never mind.”

Barb nodded, then said. “Okay hero man, this is where you get out of my car.”

Jason laughed, “You don’t stand on ceremony do you Agent Moore?”

“Nope. Now go.”

The Major ran his hand along the smooth black dash board and nodded. “Nice motor this, you CIA’s guys are clearly better paid than us poor morsels of humanity across in MI6.”

“Anytime today Major will do, now git … please.”

“I will, but just tell me one thing Agent Moore.”

Barbara raised her chin quickly, as if to say “What?”

“Do you have a significant other? If I’ll be trusting you with my life, I need to know.”

“I’ll tell you when I'm good and ready.”

Barb looked askance and nodded towards the door. “Go. Fuck off. I’ve got things to do.”

As the black Porsche 911 sped away, gravel flying everywhere, Jason didn’t even have time to ask what time she’d be picking him up in the morning.

Room 1091, Staybridge Suites, Old Dominion Drive, McLean VA

“Jason, this is not even legal! What the fuck?” He had called Grace, knowing that to do so was a breach of protocol, but he just had to speak to her.

“It’s fine, no one will know …” But Grace knew from her personal experience that wasn’t necessarily true.

“Jase, you need to go now.”

Why the fuck did girls keep on telling him that!

“I will, soon. I can’t tell you where I am baby girl, but you need to tell me that you’re okay and that you’ll still be there when I get back.”

There was a pause, a deafening one.

“Grace?”

“Jase … you just bring yourself back in one piece and yes, I’ll still be here.”

Jason’s relief at that moment was immense. He paused, then spoke again, more quietly this time.

“What are you wearing,” he asked.

“What?”

“Right now. What are you wearing?”

“Stop Jason, we really can’t do this …”

“Tell me Grace Miller, tell me exactly what you have on.”

He heard her swallow hard, then the whimper in her voice as she replied, “My bra and panties, the pale blue ones …”

She hated the thought of him touching her, he knew that, but this … this could work.

“Take them off baby girl …”

“Oh Jase, no we can’t …”

“Are they off yet?” He said, his voice filled with assertion.

Another pause. “Oh God babe, yes they are, the panties, I still have the bra on …”

“Touch yourself for me, do it … now.”

“Oh Jase, my darling man … ohhhh fuck!”

648131A8-ABA6-488D-AD3B-527F44494E88.jpeg

To Be Continued …

He heard her swallow hard, then the whimper in her voice as she replied, “My bra and panties, the pale blue ones …”

She hated the thought of him touching her, he knew that, but this … this could work.

Trans-Atlantic phone sex?

Wait! Let me check.

YEP … it appears to be a “CruxForums First”! And the award goes to ….

Havana Hell (04)

Room 1091, Staybridge Suites, Old dominion Drive, McLean VA

Jase stood still and let the warm rinse of his hotel room shower wash over his naked body.

Agent Moore had neglected to say when she’d be by in the morning to pick him up. He’d rather expected it wouldn’t be soon … given her track record so far … but he had risen early in order to be ready for her … come what may.

And that, he reminded himself, was a sacrifice … after being up until the wee hours playing telephone sex with Grace. Turning the water temperature up higher, he congratulated himself for having found a way to engage Grace’s sexual reticence. She had reacted quite well with what sounded over the phone to have been a superbly rapturous orgasm. The road to her recovery appeared now to be both open and promising.

Turning about to face the shower head, he sought both to enjoy the soothing drumbeat of hot water on his head and chest and an opportunity to relive, in mind and body, the mutual arousal that he and Grace had enjoyed over the phone.

But it was not to be, for he was taken by surprise and startled when the door to the shower stall suddenly flew open.

“What the fuck!” he cried, spinning about. Wiping water from his eyes with his forearm, he was surprised and shocked to see Barbara Moore standing there.

“Nice set of Crown Jewels you’ve got there!” Barbara exclaimed with a downward glance followed by a a smirk and a roll of her eyes.

“How the hell did you get in here?”

“I waved my CIA ID at the desk clerk and demanded a room pass,” she replied, holding up a grey plastic card in one hand. In the other she had a bath towel, which she tossed to him, saying, “Here, cover those precious thingies up and get yourself dried off. I want to use the shower next.”

“My shower?”

“Yeah, your shower. Unlike you, I’ve been up all night working on sorting out the final details of our mission.”

He noted, as she began to wiggle out of her short blue denim skirt, that she was still attired as she was when she had picked him up at Andrews.

“Don’t stare!” she snapped as she simultaneously kicked off her shoes and unbuttoned the front of her shirt.

Stepping out of the shower with his towel wrapped around his hips, he ignored her command and continued to watch as she undid and removed her white bra before moving on to peel down and hop herself free … on one foot then the other … of a skimpy white thong.

And there she was … naked!

“If we’re to work together undercover, we can’t have anything to hide, now can we?” she declared, matter of factly, while facing him with feet planted slightly apart, hands on hips. Her head was cocked slightly to one side, her eyebrows slightly raised and deep-brown eyes flashing.

He unabashedly and methodically took her beauty in … eyes traveling over her slim, well toned and tanned legs, to her privates, to the neatly-trimmed landing strip adorning her mound, and past her navel and narrow waist to her medium-sized breasts, naturally close to one another and each tipped by a saucily tumescent nipple circled by a lightly-pebbled areola.

He couldn’t think of anything clever to say, so he just nodded in what he thought might be an appropriately appreciative way.

She grinned and winked before stepping into the shower closing the shower stall door behind her.

Nonplussed, Jason wandered out into the hotel room and was about to get dressed when he noticed her open travel bag lying on the bed.

So this was planned, he mused. She knew all along that she was going to turn up here and move in with him.

Dressing quickly he finished and taking a place on the edge of the bed, settled down to wait for the sound of running water in the shower to stop … which eventually it did. Minutes later she emerged, skin slightly flushed, long brown hair wrapped in a towel atop her head.

“Nothing better to do?” she asked.

“Thought I’d watch.”

“Suit yourself,” she replied pulling a black bra and bikini bottom from her open travel bag.

“I’m hungry.”

“For me or are you in need of breakfast?”

“Very funny. I need some breakfast. What do you say we go down to where the hotel is serving? We can sit down, have breakfast and talk about the latest you’ve learned about our mission?”

“No, not a good idea. Can’t talk there. We could be overheard.”

“In a hotel breakfast room? Who could possibly be listening?”

“In DC there are very few places where one can go where someone is not listening.”

“Alright, touché. What then do you suggest?”

“I brought a box in from Dunkin’ Donuts. It’s over on there on that chair, and there should be a coffee maker around that comes with the room.”

“Dunkin’ Donuts?”

“What? You were expecting bacon, fried eggs, sausage, mushrooms, baked beans, toast, and grilled tomatoes, with tea or coffee?” she quipped straight-faced, as she slipped into a dark blue, front buttoned mini-dress with a low scooped front neckline.

E6084D06-7741-46B6-888D-7B3C270DD897.jpeg

“Nice outfit.”

“Thanks. Now eat up. Then we’ll go for a nice stroll in a park and talk there.”

“You mean to say, someone could even be eavesdropping here in my hotel room?”

“One never knows. We’ll take our stroll in Broy Hill - Glen Gary Park. It’s not far from here, and lovely this time of year. The walking path follows a small meandering stream for quite a distance.”

“How far is the park from here? Will we walk there or drive?”

“Drive.”

“Okay, mind if I get in behind the wheel? I’ve never had the pleasure of driving a Porsche 911.”

“I suppose I can let you do that. But remember, Major, we drive on the right side of the road over here.”

Broy Hill - Glen Gary Park, Bryn Mawr, VA

“That was fun. What a great car! Thanks for letting me take the wheel,” gushed Jase as he eased his frame from behind the wheel of Barb’s Porsche.

“Glad you enjoyed it. You are aware that you ran two stoplights, right?” she replied, hastily snatching the keys from his hand.

“Did I?”

“Yes, you did!” she exclaimed, punching him playfully on the shoulder.

“Must have been the donuts.”

“Alright, time to get serious. Come with me. We’ll take that path over there … the one that follows the stream … and I will fill you in on what I learned staying up all night while you slept.”

“Right. Lead on.”

“Okay, let’s begin with what we learned from …”

Barb stopped in mid-sentence … so that she and Jase could step off the narrow path to let past a pretty young woman jogger. She flashed by in her skimpy black shorts and a neon green sports bra, her pony tail swishing back and forth.

“Do you objectify all women like that?” Barb remarked, observing the way Jase’s gaze followed the girl’s retreating figure.

“We spooks are trained to be observant. Now back to what you were saying, Agent Moore?”

“Right … O’Shaughnessy gave us the basics last night. This mission revolves around three issues: first, the suspected presence of a rogue nuclear warhead in Cuba; second, the nefarious machinations of a notorious underworld arms dealer linked to terrorists across the world; and third, the threat the first two represent to the future of the OPANOL agreement to keep a significant part of the world free of nuclear weaponry. We … that is you and I … are tasked to work together on this. You, because MI6 knows Bradley Potter, his operations and operational style better than anyone. And me because … well … to be honest … because I’m the current apple of O’Shaughnessy’s eye. I have his confidence, and am his agent of choice these days, or so it seems.”

“Let’s hope O’Shaughnessy’s confidence is built around your professional abilities and not his admiration of your tight little ass.”

“Fuck off!”

“Yeah, sorry. That was over the top. Now, tell me something I don’t know.”

“Okay. Well, for your information, Major, I spent last night closeted with my friend Belinda, who works over in our Intelligence Division’s unit for Latin American affairs and issues.”

“I’ll not ask what you mean by ‘closeted’, but do go on.”

“Alright, I will. With respect to our suspicion that a rogue nuclear weapon has turned up in Cuba, Belinda tells me that it’s no longer a suspicion. As of late last night we have positive confirmation.”

“How is that?”

“We have an agent … a female lover … I believe O’Shaughnessy alluded to her last night … embedded in Potter’s Western Hemisphere organization. Our latest intel from her is that Potter is in fact here, on our side of the pond. She is at his side much of the time and they are holed up in Havana, where he is engaged daily in negotiations with the Cuban terrorist organization, CAAL … short for Cuban Anti American League … to hand the rogue nuclear weapon over to them. She reports that the negotiations are, of course, over money … the only thing that matters to him. She thinks he’s close to sealing the deal, but holding out for a few more days in order to squeeze more cash out of them.”

“In other words, we still have a time window through which we can intervene?”

“Correct. We have a meeting with the operations folks back at Langley scheduled for this afternoon. My guess is that we’ll be fully briefed operationally speaking and that they’ll have us inserted into Cuba ASAP, probably tomorrow. So it’s not unreasonable to think that we could well soon be walking the streets of Havana.”

“Do you know this embedded female agent personally?”

“No. Never heard of her. All I know is that her nom d’guerre is ‘Rosa’. We’ll learn more hopefully this afternoon.”

“Any idea how they might insert us?”

“No. Again, we’ll learn more this afternoon. There are options. It could be via the American base at Guantanamo Bay. That would make sense. Or, they could opt to land us on a deserted beach … or … well … use your imagination.”

“No thanks. It’s enough for me right now to imagine what our Rosa must look like. An underworld kingpin like Potter can be damn choosy about whom he cares to share his bed with.”

“What she looks like hardly matters, Major. What matters is that we link up with her and find that bomb before Potter closes the deal.”

“And take him down while we’re at it?”

“We’d be doing a world of good if that were to happen.”

“Amen to that.”

“Belinda also told me that Potter is both ruthless and cruel. I suspect that’s not news to you. And so is CAAL, for that matter. We’ve plenty of evidence of their use of torture on anyone they don’t like should they happen to get their hands on such unfortunates. We will be in constant danger, you and I.”

“Goes with the job, doesn’t it Moore?”

“Uh-huh.”

“By the way, does the fact that you left your travel bag in my hotel room mean that you were thinking of staying the night?”

“Mmmmm … we’ll see about that. Wasn’t there someone in your life called Grace?”

To Be Continued

Havana Hell (03)

The Office of Clark O’Shaughnessy, Head Agent, CIA HQ, Langley VA

Clark O’Shaughnessy was larger than life. A huge booming man who, with his red hair and beard, looked like he should really have been sailing a longboat a thousand or so years earlier.

“Major Underwood and Agent Moore, come in, sit down.”

Jase looked sideways at his soon-to-be colleague and smiled. So far so good, O’Shaughnessy hadn’t bitten his head off.

Barb looked more than a little nervous, as was to be expected when you were being briefed by your boss, and had an unknown quantity in tow.

Jason moved towards the large polished desk with Barbara just a little way behind him, and he offered up a stiff salute, followed by, “Sir.”

“Are you military or CTU Underwood?” The Senior Agent sounded little more brusque now.

“I’m E-Squadron Sir, Special Air Service attachment to MI6". Underwood replied quickly and with an inherent certainty to his tone.

“So, SAS huh?”

“Sir. Yes Sir.”

If he could have seen Barb rolling her eyes he might not have been so straight-laced about his demeanour before O’Shaughnessy, but this is who Jason was.

“Good, well the two of yuse …” As he waited for the Head Agent to continue, Jason detected the Irish twang to the large man’s American drawl

“… will need to draw on all the skills you can muster to see this one through. Sit.”

The briefing had suddenly become all business, as Barb and Jase took a seat.

“Okay so what I’m about to say needs to stay inside this room, is that clear.”

Affirmative nods.

O’Shaughnessy went on to explain the OPANAL treaty …

“Thirty-three states signed up to a common nuclear disarmament programme, with its Administration Centre being just across the Texan border in Mexico City, so hopefully it’s obvious why we support this treaty so openly.”

Jason sensed a ‘but’ … and sure enough.

“But we have a problem. The most notable absentee from the OPANAL is Cuba. After an age of lobbying them, they are about to sign up to the treaty, but …”

Another ‘but’!

“… but we have intel that proves the existence of a rogue nuclear warhead in Cuba, which, if true, would clearly undermine Cuba signing up, and potentially throw the status of the whole treaty into flux, which we cannot allow to happen.”

Both Jase and Barb looked focused and listened to what the Head Agent was saying, until, that was, the Major felt compelled to interject.

“All of that makes perfect sense, Sir, but why …”

“Why are you here Major?”

Underwood nodded.

“Because the man who has this warhead is one English guy named Bradley Potter …”

Jason’s eyes widened. “You mean the Bradley Potter linked to just about every terrorist operation in Europe.”

O’Shaughnessy nodded, then added, “So you see now Major why we need you along. We need intel from MI6 to be an integral part of this operation and you’re the best man to make sure that happens.” He paused.

“Guys,” the Head Agent’s tone had taken on an inherent gravity, “… we need to not only stop Potter from supplying the Cubans, and fucking up the entire OPANAL group, but we need to take him down once and for all.”

The car park outside the Staybridge Suites, Old dominion Drive, McLean VA

“So, you’re SAS then Major?” Barb said with a smirk whilst letting her gaze fall onto Jason’s chest and then move back up to his face.

“I was, I’m now in E-Squad … why, does that float your boat, and please call me Jase?”

“Float my fucking what?”

Jason laughed, “Never mind.”

Barb nodded, then said. “Okay hero man, this is where you get out of my car.”

Jason laughed, “You don’t stand on ceremony do you Agent Moore?”

“Nope. Now go.”

The Major ran his hand along the smooth black dash board and nodded. “Nice motor this, you CIA’s guys are clearly better paid than us poor morsels of humanity across in MI6.”

“Anytime today Major will do, now git … please.”

“I will, but just tell me one thing Agent Moore.”

Barbara raised her chin quickly, as if to say “What?”

“Do you have a significant other? If I’ll be trusting you with my life, I need to know.”

“I’ll tell you when I'm good and ready.”

Barb looked askance and nodded towards the door. “Go. Fuck off. I’ve got things to do.”

As the black Porsche 911 sped away, gravel flying everywhere, Jason didn’t even have time to ask what time she’d be picking him up in the morning.

“Jason, this is not even legal! What the fuck?” He had called Grace, knowing that to do so was a breach of protocol, but he just had to speak to her.

“It’s fine, no one will know …” But Grace knew from her personal experience that wasn’t necessarily true.

“Jase, you need to go now.”

Why the fuck did girls keep on telling him that!

“I will, soon. I can’t tell you where I am baby girl, but you need to tell me that you’re okay and that you’ll still be there when I get back.”

There was a pause, a deafening one.

“Grace?”

“Jase … you just bring yourself back in one piece and yes, I’ll still be here.”

Jason’s relief at that moment was immense. He paused, then spoke again, more quietly this time.

“What are you wearing,” he asked.

“What?”

“Oh Jase, no we can’t …”

“Are they off yet?” He said, his voice filled with assertion.

Another pause. “Oh God babe, yes they are, the panties, I still have the bra on …”

“Touch yourself for me, do it … now.”

“Oh Jase, my darling man … ohhhh fuck!”

648131A8-ABA6-488D-AD3B-527F44494E88.jpeg

To Be Continued …

@Fossy, the man for details ... Goldfinger (1964) ... Goldfinger (1964) ... Goldfinger (1964) ... ohhh f... !

“Belinda also told me that Potter is both ruthless and cruel. I suspect that’s not news to you. And so is CAAL, for that matter. We’ve plenty of evidence of their use of torture on anyone they don’t like should they happen to get their hands on such unfortunates. We will be in constant danger, you and I.”

Sexspionage as it's best, @Fossy ... Moore, more, more ...who is who James Underwood ... two are missing ... Dino Roger Moore and ...YES!!! Mr. 'Dr. No (1962)' Potter. YES !!! I said before! Charm, dry sense of humor, blue jokes, raising thrill and my fear for Moore.

Havana Hell (05)

“So tomorrow we go in …” His words were entirely rhetorical.

“Into Havana yep, but how the fuck …” Barb started.

“… do we make contact with Rosa?” Jase finished.

There was a pause before Barb spoke again. “O’Shaughnessy said that she would find us, but how the fuck will she know where we are or when we’re there?”

“I guess we have to trust the good old CIA and their capability to sort this out. All we need to do is follow orders, be on the flight and check into the hotel.” Jase’s tone didn’t sound convinced.

“You know they’ll book us one room right.”

“Yep, I guessed as much. A guy and girl travelling together … one room raises way less suspicion than separate rooms.

“But, for tonight …” Barb, seated on the edge of the bed, said as she looked across at Jason. “… I should head off.”

“I thought you were staying?”

Agent Moore smiled, “Well, maybe this morning that was a good idea, thought we could spend more time getting into the details, but, hey you’ve got Grace and it wouldn’t be right, so …”

“Stay. Please. I like having you here.”

“You like having me here? Why?”

“It’s nice to have company.”

Barb wasn’t sure whether to be pleased or disappointed by such a bland response, but in the end, his shower and the luxurious hot water won the day. She shrugged, careful not to appear too enthusiastic.

“Okay, I’ll stay.”

“Fancy a movie?”

“Sure.” Flicking through the hotel’s movie channel, she vetoed the superhero flick that Jason half-heartedly suggested and let him pick out a spy thriller instead. The storyline was vaguely interesting, but they couldn’t help spotting all the factual inaccuracies as it played.

When the credits rolled Jase glanced sideways, and saw Barb’s eyelids growing heavy. “You look like you’re ready for bed,” he said. “It’s been a long day, you’ll sleep well.”

“I doubt it. I rarely do.”

“You suffer from insomnia?”

“Not insomnia, exactly. I have a few problems at night.”

“Problems.”

“Nightmares, bad dreams.”

“Really, why? What?” Jase had said the words before he could stop himself.

“I’m going to shower,” Barb responded and got up, heading into the bathroom, without providing any kind of answer to his question.

Jase watched her tight little ass wiggle away underneath the short blue dress …he sighed. Maybe he shouldn’t have asked her to stay, but, damn, they would be sharing a room tomorrow in Havana, so what difference does it make?

Twenty minutes later Barb reappeared. Hair still damp and she wore a tee shirt that exposed the white panties, which was the only other garment she wore.

“Which side would you like Major Underwood,” she smiled nodding at the bed.

Las Mansiones de Miramar, Miramar District, Havana Cuba

When she woke it was late in the morning, close to noon. Normally her security detail would have woken her for her bathroom visit, but she’d been allowed to sleep.

Rosa got up and found her door was now unlocked, and the security guys were nowhere to be found. She walked to the bathroom and actually got to spend a little time in private for a change … would Potter never fully trust her? Afterwards she glanced in the mirror and grimaced at the ugly finger-shaped bruises on her neck. She had been here, at this large mansion, for almost a week now whilst Potter entertained members of CAAL, the Cuban Anti-American League. She had no idea who owned this luxury place in such a wealthy district of Havana, but she guessed it was CAAL itself.

As she was heading back to her room Rosa heard something. It was faint, but distinct. It was a scream. Wearing nothing but a short bathrobe, she made her way downstairs, the sound of the cries getting louder. It was that of a girl, and she was clearly in pain. Bradley Potter’s lover could hear the sound of a meaty smack preceding each yell, and she got a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach as she sought out its source.

Rosa entered the living room and saw a man standing there.

Chapter 05.jpeg

He was shirtless, his chest flabby and wrinkled, covered with a fine layer of white hair. He wasn’t young, and she recognised him from the drinks party she had been allowed to attend the night before, where Potter had brutally fucked her in full view of the Cuban Anti-American League members, and then packed her off to bed.

The old man wore a leather harness that ran from around his shoulders where it locked into an X shape on his chest. In his hand was a long cat-o-nine-tails leather whip. On the coffee table before him, the girl was curled up, her hands between her legs. Her face was red, puffy, and streaked with tears as she clutched at her pussy, her whole body trembling.

Bradley Potter sat leisurely on the couch nearby, a glass of brandy in one hand and a large, thick Cuban cigar in the other. He smiled at the show in front of him, like he was enjoying it.

Eventually, the poor girl took a deep breath. She rolled onto her back and grabbed her ankles once more, pulling her legs back to her head, exposing herself to the half-naked man. He, in turn, raised the whip, and with a sharp swing, brought the cat crashing down directly onto the unprotected soft, exposed folds with a thunderous SMACK of leather meeting flesh.

Rosa winced as the poor girl screamed again and curled up once more, sobbing, her hands between her legs as though she was trying to protect her body from the pain that was already ravishing it.

“Ah, look who’s up!” said Potter when he saw Rosa standing in the doorway. He set down his drink and got to his feet, walking toward her. “If it isn’t my darling girl. How did you sleep, my dear?”

“Well, thank you,” she replied, as her monstrous lover leaned in and kissed her on both cheeks. It took everything she had within her not to dry heave at his touch.

“Come in, we’re just enjoying a bit of light entertainment, courtesy of this little whore we dragged in,” he said, making his way back to the couch. The ‘little whore’ had exposed herself again, as the old man whipped her pussy once more. Her labia and mound were already red and swollen and striped with marks from the whip’s tails. Again, she screamed and clamped her legs together, crying uncontrollably as she rocked back and forth.

Rosa could see the man’s hard on pitching a tent in his pants at the girl’s anguish, and her heart was breaking, at the sight of the non-consensual violence being played out before her. She wanted to rush over to the man and snap his wrinkled fucking neck, then beat Potter to death with that goddamn whip. The fact that she couldn’t do any of that made the under-cover CIA Agent want to fucking paint the walls with vomit.

Instead, she kept her head down and walked to Potter’s side. He smiled as she approached, and reached up to her chin, tilting her head to see the bruises on her neck. He smiled and nodded, saying “Nice, you look very, very hot with those, baby.”

Rosa felt renewed anger but also shame at the situation she found herself in.

“How many was that, little cunt?” The old man asked of the hapless, naked girl.

“F… forty-eight…” she sobbed in response.

“Wrong, forty-seven,” he replied, matter-of-factly. “You’ll now receive sixty lashes instead of fifty, so that you learn to count properly.”

Rosa saw the girl nod meekly and grab her ankles again, and it was clear that it was taking every bit of willpower she had to force her legs open for him.

“What a fucking whore …” Potter muttered. “Who else do you know who’d be willing to endure this simply for the pleasure of her others?”

The terrorist monster looked at Rosa with a leering stare as he said that, as if to tell her that she might be the next ‘volunteer’.

Another whiplash.

Another scream.

More vomit to choke down.

“May I beg a favour of you, Bradley, please?” Rosa asked.

Potter turned towards her.

“Speak.”

“We have been here for, oh I don’t know, a week, is it? And I haven’t been outside once. Could I maybe make a trip into the city, maybe do a little shopping, buy some nice things that will please you?” Rosa’s tone was seductive. “It would be a very generous reward for me if you were to allow it,” she added submissively.

She needed to find a way to meet her CIA colleagues. Brief them, and, looking at the girl having her pussy whipped, she just might have found a way inside this organisation for the female Agent.

Potter frowned, reached out to grip Rosa’s hair in his fist, and pulled her mouth to his. He ravaged his lover’s lips for what seemed like an eternity before releasing her, leaving the poor girl gasping. “I don’t think that’s an unreasonable request,” he said.

“Tomorrow, you will take your security team with you, and it doesn’t have to be a long trip, just an hour or two.”

Rosa smiled and nodded, saying “Thank you, I will make it very worth your while when I return, my love.”

To Be Continued …

“We have been here for, oh I don’t know, a week, is it? And I haven’t been outside once. Could I maybe make a trip into the city, maybe do a little shopping, buy some nice things that will please you?” Rosa’s tone was seductive. “It would be a very generous reward for me if you were to allow it,” she added submissively.
Seems a reasonable enough request …

“F… forty-eight…”
... and, looking at the girl having her pussy whipped, she just might have found a way inside this organization for the female Agent.
The terrorist monster looked at Rosa with a leering stare as he said that, as if to tell her that she might be the next ‘volunteer’.

A 'Quantum of Solace (2008)' ... is it so bad to be a bad guy?

Back
Top Bottom