Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you for your interest Doc. Happy to have you along for the ride. It would be great if you continued to read the series as the characters evolve. And yes, I agree, the dress does have a 'laced' front.
I intend to read the entire series, very impressed with it thus far and appreciate the accompanying artwork. If you are not familiar with Jason Matthews' Red Sparrow trilogy I recommend it heartily. Among the best I've read of its kind.

Disposable People (7)

A room above Candy’s Strip Club, Shijak, Albania

“Tell me, Amber, how old are you?” She tried to think positively.

“I don’t know.”

“What about your family, give me the names of your parents and your brothers and sisters?”

He was watching her carefully, as Grace frowned, desperately trying to think, she knew the word brothers, but couldn’t remember anything about her own family.

“I’m not sure, do I have any of these?” Agent Miller’s words slurred as she spoke. The man smiled.

“How did you arrive here, and who were you with?”

“Arrive where?” she asked.

“This country?”

Grace looked down at her clasped hands, wondering why he was asking questions she had no answer for. Then she looked up at him, and hesitated before speaking, “I don’t understand …”

The man who had readied Grace for the brothel turned to his colleague. “She’s ready. Today she starts to earn money for us.”

View attachment 1022036

Street Corner at the side of Candys Strip Club, Shijak, Albania

Lieutenant Jason Underhill checked his watch. “T minus three, two, one … go!”

The street had been roped off and Jason Underhill, UK Special Ops operative was leading this international operation to rescue the MI6 operative Grace Miller and bring down the Çela family in the process.

The bastards might have stripped Grace of everything including her jewellery, but that ring, the one with the tracker had remained at the club. That was how they found Agent Miller.

A string of Albanian BOS operatives, their maroon berets marking them out knelt in the street outside the strip club, HK MP7’s pointed at the club. A similar deployment guarded the back entrance. Underhill was going in through the front door.

Inside the man grinned at Grace and nodded. “Take her to room 7 and tie her to the bed. She can be the ‘Special Offer’ for this evening.

Despite her impending fate Agent Miller offered no response, no dissent … she still did not understand.

“Will men be coming,” Grace spoke in pathetically quiet tones.

Her captors laughed, “Oh yes Amber, men will come, lots of them.”

Never had such a small number of words turned out to be more prophetic, but not in the way these bastards prophesied.

Grace had been pulled to her feet when a single gun-shot rang out. The bullet ripped through the man who had been her ‘owner’ like a knife into butter. He gasped just once, before collapsing to the floor.

Underhill appeared, and suddenly Grace could hear the pandemonium from all around. Girls were being herded out of rooms and men forced to their knees and hand cuffed.

“He’s okay, flesh wound is all. Cuff the bastard.”

Jase stood looking at Grace. She had no idea who he was, but when he held his arms open for her, she fell into them.

“Lieutenant Underhill?”

“Sir,” Jase was calling Roger Moore on his secure satellite line. “We have Agent Miller.”

“Is she … okay?”

“She …” he paused. “She will be Sir. She’s been beaten and sexually abused by the looks of it. And she’s heavily drugged. But … she’s alive.”

“Thank God.” There was a silence, finally broken by Moore.

“And …”

“No sign, Sir.”

Without actually saying her name both men knew that they were talking about Ekaterina Novikova.

Federal Governmental Institution — penal colony № 6 Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia in Orenburg region of Russia, 1,478 kilometres southeast of Moscow.

Federal Governmental Institution — penal colony № 6 of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia was more commonly known as the Black Dolphin. The prison is one of the oldest in Russia, and gets its unofficial name from a prisoner-constructed sculpture depicting a black dolphin, which is set in front of the main entrance. It houses approximately 700 of Russia's most serious criminals including child molesters, sex offenders, murderers, cannibals, terrorists and serial killers.

At the very moment that Agent Grace Miller was being rescued from the Trafficking Networkers in Albania, Special Agent Novikova was sitting in a prison transport van, her face still bloodied and her scarred body naked except for a pair of dirty white panties and a torn white shirt, which was pulled down her erect nipples bared for the lust fuelled pleasure of the accompanying officers. Ekaterina’s hands were cuffed behind her back to the side of the van and four guards sat leering at her … guns at the ready, erections pushing at their uniform pants.

Comrade Colonel Tretykov had grown tired and bored with his fuck-toy and so, in order to continue her torment, he had made sure that she was to spend the rest of her days, however long that was to be, as the only female prisoner at the Black Dolphin.

As the large gates opened and the van drove into the prison grounds Ekaterina’s new life was about to begin …

View attachment 1022037

And so, this particular chapter draws to a close, but the story goes on. Grace has been rescued by Jase, but Kat is lost, incarcerated inside one of the toughest most dangerous jails in the world … as the only female inmate.

There will be a short pause now, but on Friday of the coming week one of the most harrowing Sexpionage serialisations will begin. The beautiful, tormented Ekaterina Novikova begins her tortured life incarcerated in one of the most dangerous prisons in the world.

Join us on Friday for the serialisation of ‘The Black Dolphin’ to see what happens next …
Up to episode 18 and enjoying it immensely, but I’m beginning to think MI6 is incompetent. All the missions Kat & Grace are on are botched, put them in extreme danger (and worse) and require extraordinary efforts to correct. Of course, otherwise there would be no story, would there?

Up to episode 18 and enjoying it immensely, but I’m beginning to think MI6 is incompetent. All the missions Kat & Grace are on are botched, put them in extreme danger (and worse) and require extraordinary efforts to correct. Of course, otherwise there would be no story, would there?
I think you just summarised the entire series right there Doc ... great to have you on board ...

Back
Top Bottom