Go to CruxDreams.com
SEXPIONAGE RETURNS ...

The Sexpionage series returns on Sunday 25th April ... When we last saw our heroine, Ekaterina, she was saved from death on a Belarusian Cross by a whisker, and taken to a top grade hospital in the UK to be treated. We knew that this couldn't be the end of our redoubtable girl, and so it proved. However, alongside the beautiful Miss Novikova, we will now meet another Secret Agent, albeit one with far less experience than that 'suffered' by Kat in the recent past ...

Tomorrow I will share a short excerpt from the next adventure, "Oxford, Spies and The Secret Service". However for today I would like to introduce you to Trainee Agent Grace Miller, a very pretty girl who you will get to know a lot better in the coming weeks ...

Grace Miller is an agent with the UK Secret Service, MI6.

Name – Grace Miller
Hair – Brunette
Height – 5 feet 8 inches
Weight – 50kgs
Measurements – 33-23-35

Bio Pic.jpeg

At 21 years old. Tall and gorgeous, Grace hails from a wealthy family of UK Stockbrokers. She attended the best private schools, and emerged from her time at the prestigious Oxford University with a First-Class Honours degree in Mandarin and Arabic.

Grace has a high IQ and killer body, which, when combined with her stunning looks, made her an ideal recruit for MI6.

Bio Pic.jpeg

At 21 years old. Tall and gorgeous, Grace hails from a wealthy family of UK Stockbrokers. She attended the best private schools, and emerged from her time at the prestigious Oxford University with a First-Class Honours degree in Mandarin and Arabic.
Exciting news indeed, and a lovely young lady, Fossy - although she looks somewhat Ukrainian to me. In fact, she looks like Mila Azul... :D

johnperi ddwp1r3-6655654f-2ac3-4e47-928c-49f1a4851537.jpg

Last edited:
Exciting news indeed, and a lovely young lady, Fossy - although she looks somewhat Ukrainian to me. In fact, she looks like Mila Azul... :D

Her stock is very much from Southern England's Stockbroker territory bb, whether there is a little Ukranian inside her if you trace back far enough ... well I guess that is of course possible ;)

DON'T FORGET - TOMORROW 'SEXPIONAGE' IS BACK!

Sexpionage is back.jpeg

The return of Special Agent Ekaterina Novikova sees her back in service. But this time we also see the introduction of another Agent, the gorgeous, but vastly inexperienced, Grace Miller. Join us tomorrow to read the first chapter in the exclusive serialisation of Sexpionage 12 - Oxford, Spies and The Secret Service ...

Here is a short excerpt that will, hopefully, wet your appetites.

Oxford, Spies and The Secret Service ...

The girl makes her way swiftly down the back alleyway away from the main block. She then takes a sharp right onto the dusty road that widens out before her.

“All I need to do is get to the Underground Station Sign and I’ll be safe”. The words are spoken in a whisper.

She moves quickly keeping her head low, looking neither down nor up. She keeps moving, fast but steady. The sign for the Underground is just a short distance away.

“Halt. Stop, girl! Where are you going?” The male voice from behind her is piercing with malicious intent. The girl keeps walking, hoping the man won’t continue speaking to her, but her hopes are dashed when she sees soldiers stomping toward her. Large men in green uniforms grab her by both arms, almost pulling them out of the sockets.

“Argghhh, get off meeeee!” The girl cries out in pain and fear but from the few people scattered around, no one even dares to look, much less help her.

She kicks and struggles against their hold but her strength is no match for them as she is thrown hard against a long black wrought iron gate. Her arms cross over her chest, her own fingers gripping near to her shoulders, still feeling the grip of the strong hands that pulled at her.

So near to safety, but yet still so far …

SEXPIONAGE RETURNS

@Barabbas @Barbaria1 @Beate @bkcharmer @bobinder @crumera @cruxlover @ctcua @ERIN the Brave @Eulalia @Eva Inanna @Gibbs505 @Heineudo @Jackie1111 @jacksjg89 @Jon Smithie @Kathy @Kuba @Madiosi @Marcella @messaline @MJMcHugh @montycrusto @nicole @old slave @Peony @phlebas @Puritan @Quiet Paul @RacingRodent @Rias @thehangingtree @toxidomaskjr @twonines @wildsouthman @windar @Wragg @StarbuckSlut @shredword @The Beast @thommorr @elephas @malins @fallenmystic @Loxuru @Harsh Martinet @RedOrc @Grab @firstout0 @bleater @Ozz @Boris Spider @Dalriada @TheLimey @KurvyKate @Vindex @piraland @fat slave girl @Praefectus Praetorio @Roberta @Loinclothslave1 @jbs073 @Peter_the_giant @Ted Parry @twonines @cerf @JJ Shriek @john rambo

Oxford, Spies and The Secret Service (1)

Two years after the outrage in Belarus (see Death by Crucifixion)

Fort Monckton, Stokes Bay, Gosport, Hampshire, UK

The girl makes her way swiftly down the back alleyway away from the main block. She then takes a sharp right onto the dusty road that widens out before her.

“All I need to do is get to the Underground Station Sign and I’ll be safe”. The words are spoken in a whisper.

She moves quickly keeping her head low, looking neither down or up. She keeps moving, fast but steady. The sign for the Underground is just a short distance away.

“Halt. Stop, girl! Where are you going?” The male voice from behind her is piercing with malicious intent. The girl keeps walking, hoping the man won’t continue speaking, but any hopes are dashed when she sees soldiers stomping toward her. Large men in green uniforms grab her by both arms, almost pulling them out of the sockets.

“Argghhh, get off meeeee!” The girl cries out in pain and fear but from the few people scattered around, no one even dares to look, much less help her.

She kicks and struggles against their hold but her strength is no match for them as she is thrown hard against a long black wrought iron fence. Her arms cross over her chest, her own fingers gripping near to her shoulders.

So near to safety, but yet still so far …

She grimaces at what she knows will be the beginning of bruises on her flesh, while she takes quick glances out of the corner of her eyes towards her destination.

It’s so close, she thinks to herself. Can she make it if she runs? But just as she turns her body in the direction of the Underground sign, four more soldiers close in around the girl. Her question as to whether she could make a run for it or not is soon answered when she feels a strange hand sweep across her cheek.

“Ah, a pretty cunt for us to play with”. The speaker and other men with him laugh. The girl freezes, trying her very best to keep her eyes facing forward ... avoid any eye contact, was the thought in her head as she recalled her training classes.

The man’s fingers drew a slow line from her jaw to her long dark mane which is hanging loose around her shoulders. He wraps a finger around a curl and tugs at it making his soon to be victim gasp.

The cornered girl can hear the sound of her own hair being rubbed between his dry fingers as he looks at it with curiosity.

“Is the bush on your pussy as thick as this, little cunt? Do you even have hairs on your pussy?”

There is a pause whilst more laughter ensues. Then the same speaker says, somewhat suddenly, “Take off your clothes, bitch!”

Her eyes dart around for someone, anyone, to help her, but there is nothing ... there is no one. Just as she begins to speak and offer up her meagre pleas, the man pulls on her hair hard, arching her neck violently backwards!

“I said, fucking strip!” The hands come again, this time pulling at her clothes, and she loses all composure. The girl begins to scream and kick out. Just as the jacket is slipped from her shoulders, a military vehicle pulls alongside.

01 - I said, fucking strip!.jpeg

“Enough …” Says the deep male voice exuding the assertion of a Senior officer.

Small Conference Room, MI6 SIS Building, Lambeth, London, UK

Grace Miller sat alone on the front row of the small theatre style seating arrangement as the screen before her burst into life. She was still trembling from the close call earlier out in the training block.

“Watch,” came the solitary word from the Uniformed clad officer standing to the side.

On screen was a very pretty, no, not just pretty, a beautiful girl with long blonde hair and a slender gym-toned body. Grace’s eyes were peeled indicating her clear intention to absorb every second of what she was about to see.

Three men entered the small room in which the blonde-haired girl was standing, her features sporting a wry smile. “So, they expect to entertain low level soldiers like you now do they?” Her English was perfect but she spoke with a slight accent, maybe Eastern European.

Grace watch with an intense concentration.

“Take off your clothes, let us see your naked body arrogant bitch.” One of the men in the video spoke as he raised his SA80 to point at her.

The girl sighed with a resignation bordering on the tedious, and slowly closed her eyes. Turning her back on them she gripped the sides of her white tee shirt and pulled it up and over her head. She wore no bra, and so the fully denuded expanse of her back was exposed. Her face was covered in flawless skin but her back was not. Grace gasped, her hand flying to her mouth when she saw the mass of welted scars covering the lithe body before her.

“Everything,” The soldier added to his instructions.

As the blonde-haired girl pulled down her yoga pants followed by her white cotton underwear Grace could see that the savage scars were not simply restricted to the girl’s back. Her legs and ass were also badly mutilated, but it was when the now naked blonde turned to face her would-be assailants that the watching girl felt the bile rise in her throat. The shapely body now revealed before her was a patchwork of scarred mutilations across her breasts, abdomen and pubic mound …

“What the …” the seated girl whispered, unable to complete the sentence.

“Keep watching,” Came the officer’s voice once more.

The girl on the screen, seemingly totally unaware of her own damaged nudity, moved slowly towards the three-armed soldiers. Her head was down and her hands behind her back in a submissive pose.

“Now we fuck you …” Came the glee filled words!

In a flash the blonde-haired girl, in all her naked glory, head butted the first man. As he staggered, she raised her right leg to an impossible angle and kicked him in the throat, causing him to stagger, fall and release his gun. Dropping to one knee, and before either of the other men could think beyond their erections and fire at her, she had picked up the SA80 and fired at one man, then as he fell, she trained the gun on the third and final man. As the small laser light lit up his forehead she began laughing and caught the Yoga pants that had been thrown across to where she knelt.

Both fallen men stood and dusted themselves down.

“I would so hate to be your fucking date Kat,” the first man said.

“You have no need to worry about that Charlie,” she chuckled, “I wouldn’t actually shoot you … not on the first date anyway.”

As Special Agent Ekaterina Novikova clothed herself once more, the video closed down.

Grace turned to the Officer and looked at him, her keen eyes wide with enthusiasm.

“That, Agent Miller, is how you are expected to handle yourself in the face of danger.”

The Office of Roger Moore, Head of MI6, SIS Building, Lambeth, London, UK

Roger Moore looked down at the briefing file on his desk and read out the details of the girl whose information was contained therein.

“Grace Miller … 21 years old … First Class Oxford Degree in Mandarin and Arabic …” Moore looked up at his colleague, Senior Intelligence Officer Marcus Devonshire. “How long has she been with us Marcus?”

“Seven months Sir, all spent at the Fort Monckton Training Centre.”

“But it’s a two-year course, how can we even consider her to be ready?”

“We have very few Agents who have her spoken and written skills in Mandarin Sir, and for this operation those will be a necessity.”

Moore sighed. Grace Miller was MI6 material, of that there was no doubt. Her looks could kill for a start. The beautiful features of an English Rose, with the body of a stripper. Her family were from an ‘Old Money’ part of Sussex, wealthy private stockbrokers, which meant that Grace had attended only the best schools and graduated with flying colours from her classes at Oxford University. MI6 were fortunate to be able to recruit her … but was she ready?

“What about the self-defence, is she capable? You had issues on that score recently, I hear?”

We did Sir, but she has worked hard over the past few weeks and addressed our concerns.

“We can’t send her out into the field yet Marcus …’

“Sir, you know that her most Senior Lecturer at Oxford, Professor Huan Chu, is connected to the operation. She has easy access to him …”

“Will she be working alone?”

“No Sir, she will be teamed with Agent Novikova.”

Moore nodded. He knew that this would be the first time Ekaterina, his former lover and mistress, now full-time training consultant at Fort Monckton, had been out on a field operation since the outrage in Belarus … but that was two years ago.

Although she was his erstwhile paramour, he would still beckon Kat out to his Country House once in a while. He found to his delight that she remained a very, ‘enthusiastic’ submissive, and, although she was sometimes conscious of exposing her ravaged body, Moore was amazed at the way the Doctors and Plastic Surgeons had remoulded her after the attempted execution she had suffered at the hands of the Belarusians (see Death by Crucifixion). The scars and welts remained, they would always be visible, but the tears and wounds in her flesh had been superbly and painstakingly, repaired.

Ekaterina Novikova was the only Agent in the world to hold two honours medals for active duty awarded by two different Secret Service Organisations, but it was the one awarded her by Her Majesty’s Government, as opposed to the medal that was lost somewhere in the Motherland, that she treasured the most..

“Sir … will you authorise the mission?”

The Head of MI6 thought long and hard, and then nodded. “Yes, Marcus, I will.”

To Be Continued …

Oxford, Spies and The Secret Service (2)

Officer’s Apartments, Fort Monckton, Stokes Bay, Gosport, Hampshire, UK

The harsh jangle of a cell-phone jolted Special Agent Ekaterina Novikova awake. She reached to her side of the bed to answer it, but saw that her handset was still and silent. Pain hammered at her skull. The ringing continued and she lifted her head off the pillow. The room spun, Kat swallowed bile and the shape under the blankets next to her reached for the handset on the opposite side of the bed.

“Jase speaking, who is this!” The voice of Lieutenant Jason Underhill, part of the military attaché team at Fort Monckton, barked into the handset and caused the words to ring in Agent Novikova’s ears.

Fuck! What’s he doing here?

Kat began to take in her surroundings as Jase continued to talk into the phone, his words not really registering. The objects in the apartment were wrong. The double bed she was lying in was different. The bed linen certainly didn’t belong to her.

Everything was more … luxurious, expensive. On the dresser, she saw photographs of Jase … his wife Sam … their two kids – a teenage boy and a younger girl – at some campsite, smiling for the camera on their happy-family summer holidays.

Oh my God! Where was his wife? She could be coming back at any moment. Then she started to remember. Jase had said Sam had taken the children to their grandmothers for the weekend. The same Jase who was constructing some tall tale at this very moment to whoever was on the other end of the phone.

“I don’t know where she is. I haven’t seen her since yesterday evening in the briefing room.”

His lie was delivered with a calmness that Novikova certainly didn’t share. “Why the fuck do you think I know where she is?” Underhill spat out the question, using aggression as his form of defence. He knew that everyone on the base suspected that he and Agent Ekaterina Novikova were having an affair …

“Yes, I will try to get hold of her and, once I do, I will tell her to call you, and yes, I’m sorry that I swore at you.”

Fuck’s sake!

Novikova clutched her pounding forehead, and tried to avoid Jase’s eyes as he replaced the handset and started to get out of bed, heading for the bathroom.

02 - Novikova clutched her pounding forehead.jpeg

She recalled the Balkan 176. A whole bottle. Too much of it. Her and Jase matching each other shot for shot of the treacherous Vodka in a bar in Gosport Town centre; a stupid game that seemed to have ended up with them in his marital bed. Not for the first time.

Kat could still taste the remains of the alcohol in her mouth. She wasn’t entirely sure what had happened after the bar, but just the fact that she’d spent the night at Jase’s was something she knew she needed to keep under wraps. Her lover was back in the room, proffering a glass of water with some sort of pill fizzing inside.

“Drink this.” Novikova drew her head back slightly, grimacing at the concoction and its snake-like hiss.

“It’s only aspirin. I’ll make some coffee while you tidy yourself up.”

The smirk on his unshaven, square-jawed face spoke of things that she couldn’t recall - but it was her own fault for letting herself get into this situation, and she couldn’t have people calling her a whore.

“Who do I need to call?”

“What … oh erm, Roger Moore’s PA.”

“What the fuck Jase, and you swore at Maddie!” Ekaterina checked her phone and saw the missed calls, and then saw it was on silent.

“Fuck,” she repeated the expletive. Moore’s office calling Jase to find out where she was! That wasn’t good.

Roger Moore, Head of MI6, was Kat’s former lover, he was the reason she was involved with MI6 at all (see The Secrets that we Keep) and also why she turned against the SVR and became a Double Agent. Moore had triggered the SAS action that saved her from death in Belarus (see Death by Crucifixion) two years earlier, and brought her back to the UK, and now she was dedicated to MI6.

Novikova downed the aspirin and water in one long swallow, forcing herself not to retch it back.

“Why does she think you would know where I am? You need to be careful Jase, otherwise Sam will …”

“Relax Kat, Sam won’t find out anything … and, we’ve time for coffee,” Jase replied from the apartment’s kitchen, clanging cups and pans about as though it was an unfamiliar environment, which it most probably was. “After all, I’ve told Maddie that that I don’t know where you are, so chill.”

“Fuck, okay …” Kat agreed. She’d moved in a slow trudge to the bathroom, and now studied her reflection with horror. Yesterday’s mascara smudged around bloodshot eyes. Rubbing her fingers across her cheeks, she tried to stretch away the puffiness, and then fiddled with her long blonde, hair. Despite the life traumas Kat had experienced for one so young, she still kept her complexion as flawless as she could, yet she didn’t look quite so baby-faced today. She breathed in deeply, hoping the crisp morning air of the apartment would quell her nausea. Novikova knew she had to clear her head.

“Take control of the situation, and call Moore’s office,” she uttered to herself.

“I was so drunk last night, did we … did you …” Her loud voice tailed off as she looked up in the mirror and saw his reflection. Jase was standing directly behind her, two mugs of steaming coffee in his hands.

He shrugged and raised his eyebrows. “Is this a quiz?” He put the coffee’s down and moved up to slip his arms around Kat from behind. “All I know is that I wanted to see that beautiful body of yours in the flesh, but you were asleep before we could get started …”

“It’s not beautiful Jase, not anymore.” Kat was not ashamed of her body but her field operations from more than two years ago, especially her treatment in Belarus, had left her skin charred and welted everywhere.

“You are the most beautiful girl I know Kat,” his lips slipped to her neck, but Kat shrugged away from him, her frown being replaced with a smile. She watched him studying her as she pulled Sam’s hairbrush through her tangled locks.

“You’d better let me clean that brush after you’ve used it,” he said. Novikova met his eyes: blue to her green, although his seemed remarkably bright for someone who’d downed so much vodka the night before.

He was smirking again. “My wife’s a brunette.”

“Piss off, Underhill,” Her cursing in English was word perfect and virtually accent free. Agent Novikova shook her head at his reflection, as she started to remove the old mascara with one of Sam’s make-up pads.

“Nothing happened between us last night.” She scolded him, making the question into a statement, marginally confident that she was correct, despite the fact that she was only wearing a pair of white panties.

“You’re sure of that, are you? That’s not quite how I recollect it, and you squirm so well even when you’re asleep!” His grin was almost a leer, and she forced herself to try and remember through the hangover muddle. Novikova reddened, but tried to convince herself she was right. After all, even thought she could not recall removing any other item of clothing, she still had her panties on. So nothing happened … right, because the thought of him having sex with her when she was asleep was anything but a turn on!

Kat turned, snatched the coffee from his hand and took two long gulps as the steam rising from the beverage misted up the freezing bathroom mirror. Jase reached around her, grabbed the mascara-caked pad and hid it away in his pocket. Then he picked up the brush and started removing blonde hairs with a comb.

Novikova rolled her eyes. The bastard had to do that right this minute?

“I haven’t touched you for an age Kat, and last night I so wanted to …”

“But I was too pissed, right?”

“Right?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you my love,” she grinned as she kissed her married lover’s mouth. “Now I have to make that call.”

Roger Moore wanted to see her, without delay. So, fifteen minutes after making the call, dragging her clothes from the night before over her hangover ridden body, Kat was in a cab on her way to the train station, heading towards the SIS MI6 HQ at Vauxhall Cross.

To Be Continued …

Wow, the quality of some of the writing here on CF is truly very high and becoming more so all the time, and one shining example (among others) is Fossy’s prose. Thick description, exquisite detailing, and intriguing plot developments and hints are but a few of its noteworthy trademarks. And there is art too. Looking forward to more.

:popcorn:

Wow, the quality of some of the writing here on CF is truly very high and becoming more so all the time, and one shining example (among others) is Fossy’s prose. Thick description, exquisite detailing, and intriguing plot developments and hints are but a few of its noteworthy trademarks. And there is art too. Looking forward to more.

:popcorn:
Spot on Barb, there`s not much the rest of us can say now.

NOTE TO READERS - Thank you for sticking with this latest Sexpionage story. I realise that the narrative is currently focused on build up and background, especially regarding Grace Miller, but let me assure you that it will make the 'peril' more satisfying when it comes, and it does come, over the next days and weeks. Thank you as always for your brilliant support.

Oxford, Spies and The Secret Service (3)

Agent’s Quarters, Fort Monckton, Stokes Bay, Gosport, Hampshire, UK

“You’re getting a field op.”

“No, of course I’m not … how on earth could I, I’m only seven months into the course?” Grace Miller’s clipped Stockbroker belt tones answered the statement from her fellow trainee with a firm rebuff.

“You’ll see,” the male voice responded, “I heard the rumours at the weekly trainee update, you know the one you missed because of the extra training you were selected for!” His intonation was pointed as if to say ‘so why else do you think you’re getting the additional classes?’

Grace shook her head and headed on down the corridor towards her own room. Although she had dismissed the words, hearing that she was up for mission selection excited her beyond belief.

She had closed the room door no more than a second or two earlier when her phone rang.

“Mummy …”

“Grace, hello princess it’s father.”

“Oh, hello daddy, but you’re on mummy’s phone?”

“I know dear, she was all set to call you, and she is here waiting, but I wanted to tell you first.”

“Ooookay,” Grace was now on her guard. “Tell me what daddy?”

“Your mother and I are going abroad for maybe a year.”

“Oh … what? Why? Where to?”

Her father laughed. “That’s a lot of questions darling, but I have resigned my partnership from the firm and so now we have the time …”

Grace knew that such a venture for her parents was always about having the time, never about the money of which they had more than enough.

“… so, we’re heading to New Zealand to visit your brother, and then moving on to Asia …”

“Wow, okay that sounds … really great.”

In all honesty Grace was a little upset. She liked having her parents just a few hours away, it provided security when her daily life offered little. But it was their life …

“When are you going?”

“Next week darling, and so we wanted to let you know in good time just in case you found yourself on one of those secret missions and couldn’t talk to us … you know.”

“Oh daddy, I’m still just a trainee Agent, I will be here whenever you want to call.”

“Okay princess, let me put mummy on.”

It was just a solitary hour after that call with her parents that Grace Miller, her stomach doing somersaults riddled with nerves, found herself in a military vehicle being driven to see the Head of MI6 at his office in Vauxhall, London.

MI6 SIS Building, Lambeth, London, UK

Grace reached the large opaque glass door at the end of the hallway and, with trembling hands, she knocked.

"Come in." The clipped voice shouted from inside, and the young girl pushed open the door to see inside the office of … Maddie, Roger Moore’s PA.

“You must be Agent Miller?”

“Trainee Agent Miller, yes that’s right.”

Maddie smiled knowingly and indicated that Grace should take a seat.

Feet tapping, knees bouncing one on top of the other, lip biting … Grace had never felt so nervous. Then, after what seemed like hours, but was really only minutes, Maddie indicated that she should ‘go on through.

Roger Moore sat behind the desk; brow furrowed at his computer.

And so, she waited ... the only noise in the room was the click-clack of the keyboard as the Head of MI6 remained focused on the screen of his computer. He seemed content to let her stew in the silence. Grace watched his long fingers flick pressing each key with deliberation. She waited politely, but it was several awkward moments before he looked up to acknowledge her.

“Sit.” She did.

“Agent Miller …”

For a moment Grace thought about correcting him, but even she realised that you did not correct the Head of MI6, especially not to tell him that you were still only a Trainee. She could hardly believe that she was here sitting opposite him.

“Yes … Sir,” she replied.

“Hmmmm, so … Grace Miller, twenty-one years old, First Class degree in Mandarin and Arabic from Oxford? Which school?”

“Oh erm, Christ Church … Sir.”

She watched as he nodded sagely.

03 - She watched as he nodded sagely.jpeg

“Tell me about Professor Huan Chu, Agent Miller.”

The question clearly took the young trainee Agent by surprise. “Y … you mean my Professor from Oxford?”

Moore nodded.

“Oh, erm, he was …” Grace was clearly stuck for words.

“Did you like him Agent Miller?”

“He was a good teacher yes, I guess, I never really thought about it … Sir.”

Moore smiled as she remembered to add the appropriate suffix.

“Would you be prepared to get to know him a little better.”

“Sir?” Agent Miller furrowed her brow clearly in need of further explanation. She recalled the brief ‘encounter’ that she and the middle-aged professor had shared, if shared was the right word, when she was under his tutelage. An encounter that she had quickly nipped in the bud.

The Head of MI6 pressed his intercom. “Maddie please send in Agent Novikova.”

Grace’s eyes widened. “Sir, you mean THE Agent Novikova?”

Roger Moore smiled and nodded. “Yes of course the very same.” And right on cue the door to his office opened and in walked the gorgeous blonde with the very chequered past, accompanied by two other Senior MI6 Officers.

Mews Apartments, St Aldates, Oxford, UK

By 6pm that very same evening Agents Novikova and Miller had been moved into a small apartment on St Aldates, in Oxford town centre, just a few minutes from Christ Church, an area known very well by Grace Miller.

“I really cannot believe this,” Miller said as she flopped down on the couch. The apartment was not just fully furnished but also fully stocked, as Ekaterina had discovered to her delight when seeking out a bottle of Vodka.

“What, you’re not excited?” She said to the younger girl.

Grace shook her head slowly in contradiction to her words. “Yes of course I am, it’s why I signed up. But …”

“But you’re only seven months into the training course and feel totally unprepared to take on an assignment like this.” Agent Novikova attempted to voice Grace’s concerns on her behalf.

“Well, yes, kind of.”

Handing the younger Agent a tumbler containing several ‘fingers’ of Absolut, Kat sat down beside her. “Listen it’s not like you’re on your own, and if we play this by the book you won’t even have to fuck this Professor guy or anything…”

Grace’s eyes opened wide, she hadn’t considered that ‘fucking’ her old professor was even a remote possibility!.

Kat continued, “… just reintroduce yourself, meet him once or twice, entice him to a bar or something, and then offer to bring him back here. When you get back, make sure he is suitably compromised and then I will be waiting, camera in hand …”

“But what then?”

Agent Novikova laughed outwardly, but in her mind she wondered whether it really was too early for Agent Miller to be let loose in the field. But then again, Grace already knew this guy, so her involvement made sense. However, it was also Kat’s first time back in the field, since … since … Belarus (see Death by Crucifixion). She hoped that Roger Moore knew what he was doing!

“Then we interrogate him to find out exactly what Government secrets he knows and who he is selling them to, before we report back to HQ …”

Ekaterina woke. Sweating. Heart thumping in her chest. She threw the heavy blanket aside, and took deep, deep breaths. The nightmare receded, but the crying remained, those same awful sobs.

Grace stood at the older girl’s door, wondering what to do. Acting naturally, she moved towards Kat’s bed and climbed in, drawing the covers back around them, both. The younger Agent reached out and stroked Kat’s long sweat-drenched blonde hair. She tried to be as quiet as possible, not wanting to wake her colleague, the beautiful girl who was now also her house-mate.

“Shh. Shh. Kat, it’s okay. It’s okay,’ Grace whispered as she wrapped her arms around the nubile, yet ravaged body next to her.

“Please stop crying Kat. What’s wrong?”

“I … I … can’t tell you,” she whispered between sobs, jerking herself awake. Grace continued to stroke the naked back exposed before her, Kat’s sleep shirt having ridden higher towards her shoulders. Fingers moved cautiously and with a sickening awe at the scars and welts that remained despite the hours of plastic surgery that the older Agent had undergone.

“Tell me about the scars Kat. I know what happened to you, but please, you tell me, in your words, then we have no secrets.”

“I … I … can’t talk about it, I’m sorry Grace.”

“Why not? I’m your friend. I won’t repeat it. I won’t tell anyone else who doesn’t already know. I want to be your friend as well as your colleague Kat?”

Dextrous fingers continued to trace the indentations around the older girl’s spine, and then her shoulders, and hips …. Counting the raised marks. Stroking her hair.

“Please tell me Ekaterina …”

Slowly Agent Novikova turned to face her young co-Agent. She sniffed the tears away.

“Do you really want to know,” Kat said swallowing her sobs.

“Yes, really, please Kat.”

The older girl nodded and then began to tell her story …

To Be Continued …

Feet tapping, knees bouncing one on top of the other, lip biting … Grace had never felt so nervous
Enjoying the buildup to this story.

The detailing quoted above is a good example of how Fossy is so great at painting a picture.

I do that tapping, bouncing thing myself.

Nice touch. Brings the scene and the mounting tension to life.

Oxford, Spies and The Secret Service (4)

Courtyard of Christ Church College, Oxford University, Oxford, UK

Christ Church college, one of the most eminent schools at Oxford University was a picture to behold, especially on a sun-drenched day like today. As Grace sat by the famous pond in the centre of the four grassed quadrangles staring at the main entrance, she should have been filled with nervous anticipation, a little fear maybe, about beginning her first mission for MI6. But all she could think about was the story that Kat had spent pretty much the rest of the night telling her.

She had been crucified! Just thinking the words made her stomach lurch. How had she even survived? Those nail scars in the middle of her palms! It was just unthinkably awful, and then to recover in the way that she had, and be able to actually go out on an assignment again … it was beyond the current comprehension of the young Agent.

Grace sighed. This spot brought back happy memories of her time here. She was clever, intelligent and bright, effortlessly so, which equipped her well to not just be successful but also to enjoy the University life, in the way that a good girl does.

And Grace Miller was a good girl … mummy and daddy ensured that was the case, having provided a solid upbringing for Grace and her brother, throughout a childhood that was filled with happiness, love and moreover, accountability. The Miller siblings, Lloyd older by three years and currently living in New Zealand with his fiancée, knew they could get away with very little, and so they did not try. It was an ethos that Grace had taken with her to Oxford. It made her popular with the teaching staff, and in particular a certain professor Haun Chu.

Professor Chu was not a young man. Grace would have put him in his early fifties. He was very eminent though, having being published on many occasions most notably with his book “A Brief History of Mandarin” which was actually seven hundred and fifty pages long, and, yes, she had read it!

He was attracted to Grace, and had actually told her so one evening when she was in his office seeking guidance for an assignment. The student had simply smiled at her professor’s initial flirtation, standing behind her, touching her shoulder. But, with her blouse a little strained over the swell of her ample breasts, Grace knew where his eyes lingered …

“Sir, could we talk more about my work …” It had taken no more than that to rebuff the middle-aged man, and that had been the end of it. Had MI6 somehow found out about that encounter, which had been more than two years earlier, when assigning her to this mission.

Whatever, she hoped that his obvious and unwanted desires from that day still existed now, because today was to be his lucky day … well, sort of, anyway. The professor’s schedule had already been checked for her by her employers, and so with a determined sigh, Grace stood, Alumni card at the ready, and headed for the entrance way.

The Office of Professor Huan Chu, Christ Church, Oxford University, Oxford, UK

Professor Chu had a leisurely start to the day. He did not have a lecture until the afternoon but he liked to get in early and, whilst he caught up with his admin, stare out at the beautiful surroundings fronting the college.

But this morning, just as he let the door close behind him, there was a knock.

“Come in,” The Professor uttered a groan of frustration. Grace Miller poked her head around the frame saying, "Hello professor, may I come in."

For a moment he just stared, not expecting to see the very pretty face now looming in his doorway.

"Grace, Grace Miller? What on earth … Yes, yes, come in Ms. Miller." He croaked.

She smiled, seeing his happy expression, and stepped into the room making her way to his desk. He couldn't help notice that she'd closed the office door behind her.

Grace had dressed to impress, and Chu was already a little hot under the collar of his cotton shirt and College Tie. The professor recalled that evening from some years past when he had let his emotions get the better of him only to be firmly put down by this beautiful young student. Though she was a student no longer and Grace Miller had blossomed even more since he last saw her. And now here she was …

His eyes surveyed her as she approached him. From her long, dark hair, to her sparkling blue eyes, her ample breasts that held firm and obvious despite her baggy green sweater. Her hips, short plaid skirt and those legs, part covered by long pull up stocking-socks … oh my goodness he was already flustered.

04 - looking at him expectantly.jpeg

It took him a minute to regain his composure and realise that she was standing at the opposite side of the desk, looking at him expectantly. Then he saw the piles of books on the only other chair in the office and suddenly understood.

"Oh, let me get those." He blurted, embarrassed that she'd caught him ogling her, and launched himself to his feet. Professor Chu walked around the desk and scooped up the books so that Grace could sit down. As he towered over her he was painfully aware of how close she was to him, and an unwitting, but not unwelcome, heat engulfed him. He looked down at her sheepishly and smiled. She returned the smile, beaming up at him. Completely of their own volition his eyes darted down to the curved swelling that pushed against her woollen top.

The lecherous academic turned away, flushing with embarrassment. He dropped the pile of books onto the floor and perched himself on the corner of his desk. He snatched a glance at the lovely girl before him as she sat down, and noticed that her tight skirt was even shorter now that she had taken the seat

Grace’s legs were exposed high up the thigh as she crossed them one over the other. He suddenly felt quite foolish in his own deathly unfashionable clothes. His threadbare blazer with its leather patches on the elbows made his whole appearance a parody of the distinguished scholar that he was.

"Well, Ms. Miller, this is a very pleasant surprise. What can I do for you?" He finally managed to say.

She looked at him for a moment and then, replied, her voice a soft low purr "I wondered if you would be prepared to do something for me professor?"

Oh God, this can't be happening. She was flirting with him.

She fixed him with a gaze that could have melted stone and for several long seconds Chu found he was unable to look away, allowing his mind to ravish her. Such gorgeous eyes, high cheeks and full lips on a very pretty face. Her nubile body, slender hips and exposed legs … he found himself wondering way beyond that. A perfect ten he supposed was the appropriate category into which Grace Miller fell, a girl way beyond his league. But even though that should have raised a red flag in his mind, his groin had easily won the battle for thought leadership over his head. And her breasts. Oh, her breasts. He could see them straining proudly against the fabric of her sweater, nipples hard as bullets.

The professor knew what was happening, and he could do nothing at all to stop it.

“Of course, Ms Miller, if I can.”

Grace smiled and reached into her bag. Taking out a manuscript written entirely in Mandarin, supplied of course by MI6, she held it before him. Agent Miller knew that it told of a planned influx of British Aid to the Xinjiang Uyghur region of China. It was supposed to be from the UK Government to Chen Quanguo, the Chinese Communist Party Committee Secretary of the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region. She also knew that it would grab the professor’s interest.

“Would you be so kind as to take a look at this for me please Professor Chu. It contains some dialect that even I cannot fully understand.”

“Oh okay, what is it you are about to show me Ms Miller?”

Grace smiled, retained the document in her possession, and said, “Why don’t I let you buy me brunch somewhere nearby, and we can talk about it.”

To Be Continued …

And her breasts. Oh, her breasts. He could see them straining proudly against the fabric of her sweater, nipples hard as bullets.
The good professor appears to have an obsession over Grace’s breasts, among other things ... :rolleyes:

He should be easy prey. This secret agent thing seems to be quite easy ... all one has to do is dress provocatively and smile.

The detailing quoted above is a good example of how Fossy is so great at painting a picture.

I do that tapping, bouncing thing myself.
I did as well when much younger.

But Barb has hit the nail on the head (even if we have moved [temporarily?] away from crucifixion). Your descriptive style in setting a story has matured admirably. Fine job so far in hooking the readers and reeling them in!

Oxford, Spies and The Secret Service (5)

Mews Apartments, St Aldates, Oxford, UK

“So, tonight you’re bringing him back here?” Asking the question, the older Agent furrowed her brow at her younger colleague.

“Oh my gosh Kat, if you ask me once more, I swear that I will …”

“Listen Grace, it’s important. You have done really well so far, but tonight we need to close this part of the assignment down.”

Grace had enticed her erstwhile professor with her beguiling clothes and gorgeous looks, and the promise of more information of the type that was contained in the document she shared with him.

“Where did you get this Ms Miller?” Professor Huan Chu had asked her over brunch the previous day.

Grace had played coy and said that she had found it in amongst her boyfriend’s work documents in their apartment.

“You have a boyfriend?” He had replied, his words masking a look of obvious disappointment.

“Sort of,” Grace had countered, “We have a kind of open relationship thing, but being together helps us to pay the bills …” Making up stories was already coming very naturally to her.

“So, do you have any idea what is contained in this writing? What does your ‘sort of’ boyfriend do, if I might ask.”

“I know a lot of it, but there are key parts that are written …” Grace continued, momentarily avoiding the answer to his question regarding her boyfriend’s employment.

“… in the Hu dialect, or Shanghainese, if you want to be colloquial,” Professor Chu took over the sentence from his former student. He was engaging with her and Grace knew then that she had him, both personally and professionally, and she had felt very pleased with herself.

“So,” Ekaterina continued, “… he thinks you have a boyfriend that works for GCHQ, and he now knows that you have occasional access to classified info of varying levels?

Agent Miller nodded.

“Good. So, tonight you meet him, seduce him, bring him back here – tell him your boyfriend is away - and then when you have the professor suitably compromised, I will be taking pictures and video and then we will have him, entirely at our disposal …

Grace nodded, an amount of uncertainty in her action as she thought of what achieving tonight’s objective could entail.

“Is everything okay Agent Miller,” Special Agent Novikova enquired.

“You will get to us before I actually have to actually touch his … you know, his … in the flesh, won’t you?”

Ekaterina laughed, “Maybe I will, maybe I won’t,” she quipped moving quickly to dodge the flying cushion that was heading her way.

Later, on the evening of the same day at the Mews Apartments, St Aldates, Oxford, UK

"Miss Miller." He breathed, his voice thick with urgency, or was it lust? "We really shouldn't be doing this."

"Doing what Professor?" Grace replied and, lifting herself from the couch, she swooped gracefully to her feet, stepping toward him. "We're not doing anything, are we?"

05 - Doing what Professor?.jpeg

He wanted to move away from her but found his legs had lost all their strength. "Ms. Miller, P... please..."

"Yes Professor?" She cooed, and moving to where the Professor still stood, looking awkward, she pressed herself against him. "Oh, and please call me Grace."

This is it; it's happening! His mind screamed.

The feeling of the girl's warm, soft body pressing against him was almost too much, but with the superhuman effort of a disciplined Academic, he managed to control himself.

"Sh … should we, t … talk about the information you have first, you know before …”

"Before what professor Chu." This last word was a whisper as she slipped her arms around his neck and began to grind her hips into him. "Some people just have this effect on me, Professor Chu. It's like I can't control myself. When I want them, I just have to have them. And I want you."

He couldn't believe how bold and brazen she was. It was exciting beyond words.

"Ohhh God, but you're my stu ... student." He stammered.

“No, professor, not any more I’m not. Now I am a grown woman and I can do whatever I want …”

Suddenly her hand was massaging his crotch. He felt like the top of his head was about to explode.

"You like that, don't you Professor?" Grace purred as they both now fell into the nearby leather upholstered chair.

He put his head back and groaned.

"I'm a bad girl, Professor. I'm a very ... bad ... girl."

And then he was kissing her. He threw his arms around her, pulled her in tight and embraced her passionately. Grace responded, her mouth working urgently against his. Her tongue pushing its way between his lips, slipping into his mouth.

His own tongue found hers and they writhed together. His hands were all over her body. Running up and down her back, grabbing her ass cheeks and squeezing, kneading, then just holding her by the hips and pulling her into him.

Grace’s own hands were locked behind his neck, reeling the professor in, enabling her to push her breasts forcefully into his chest. As the kissing became more and more passionate, urgent, almost desperate, she began to hump her body against him, thrusting forward, pumping into him.

He tore his mouth away from hers and gasped as his cock became painfully hard, but it felt so blissfully good.

He moaned as her lips found his neck, then his earlobe, taking it into her mouth and gently biting. Reciprocating, the professor slipped his tongue into her ear before kissing around and behind it, then working his way down her neck once more. Grace squealed in delight and the tempo of her humping increased.

Okay you can come out now Kat … please! These words passed through her mind.

The professor moaned and clasped both hands to her ass cheeks, then thrust himself forward moving, somewhat ungracefully, on top of her in the chair as she slipped under him!

Right now would be really good Kat! Kaaaaat …

Professor Chu had thrown all rational logic to the wind as he bucked his hips with a wild abandon that he never, in his somewhat sheltered life sexually speaking, felt before, as Grace locked her lips to his once again.

The middle-aged Academic could almost feel the heat coming from his dream girl's pussy, emanating out from underneath the short hem of the dress now bunched around her waist. He had dreamed of plunging his raging cock into her. It had been so long since he'd had sex. Over the years his wife had been more and more cold toward him and he had felt less and less inclined to be a man in their bed. His natural urges had not abated though, they had simply been denied. Now they would be contained no longer. He yearned to throw this incredible, sexy young thing onto the floor and make wild and unbridled love to her. But his body began to betray him and he felt his orgasm building. He feared he would ejaculate way before he had time to properly enjoy what it was she was doing to him.

"Oh no, oh God, no." He moaned.

Grace took this as a sign of denial, not longing. That he was saying no to her. She pulled away from him, an expression of mock hurt in her smouldering eyes.

"You don't want me? Oh, Professor Chu don't tell me you don't want me!" She almost sobbed, her portrayal of unrequited feelings almost Oscar-worthy.

"What? Oh no Grace, no. I want you more than I've wanted anything in my life. It's just I'm ... I'm ... "

For fuck’s sake Kat are you even still here? Come out NOW!

Grace had to get this show back on the road.

With that she fell to her knees and tore down Professor Chu's fly. Before he could utter a word, she'd released the already hard cock from his blue chino’s and, despite the pre cum oozing from the swollen head, slipped it into her mouth.

"Oh my God!" He cried and came dangerously close to sliding off the chair.

Grace took the entire tip of his cock between her soft lips and began to slowly, and sensuously suck it.

"Oh, my Lord!" He moaned.

The younger Agent worked slowly up and down the shaft. Her mouth never losing the suction, her cheeks collapsed inwards creating a perfect seal around his shaft. The effect was immediate. Professor Chu writhed in pleasure, circling his hips before pushing gently forward. He couldn't help but put a hand on the back of the young girl’s head and urge her to take him even deeper into her throat. She seemed to like this – or so he told himself.

"Mmmmmmmmm." Grace moaned, fighting away the need to gag.

He looked down at her. Gorgeous blue eyes locked on his – just like she had been trained to do. The sight of his cock, glistening from her saliva, slipping in and out of her mouth, seemed to unleash something deep inside him and he cried out … "Oh yes, suck it you little SLUT!"

And then pandemonium!

Noise. Another voice. A light flashed, not once but many times. Then, as the young Agent released her oral grip on his erection, and despite the new level of activity in the room, the professor could hold back no longer and he came all over Grace’s pretty features …

“Ewwwwwww,” she whined, wiping her face on her forearm, then, as she looked up at her camera wielding friend and colleague, she added, “About fucking time!”

“Oh honey, if only mummy and daddy could see you now,” Kat laughed, as the hapless professor simply sat in situ, his still hard cock pointing proudly towards the ceiling … wearing a very confused expression on his face!

To Be Continued …

Back
Top Bottom