Go to CruxDreams.com
Kat let herself go, let herself feel the fear, slackened her jaw like she had been taught to do, and the expression that crossed her eyes was exactly what he needed to see. He held her gaze, watching her submission with an intensity fuelled only by his lust. The sight of her ‘accepting’ face as he thrust into her mouth took him over the edge. He spilled his seed down her throat whilst holding her head in a tight grip forcing Kat to quickly swallow wave after wave of viscous, white seed.
All girls should use it as a training manual!

Trafficked (6)

A ‘Guest House’ owned by the Çela family, somewhere in Shijak, Albania

Manhandled from the vehicle Grace trembled, her face still hidden by the bag.

The man stood for a moment, pondering. “Prepare her, then I will start the process. She needs to be broken. We will commence mild doses of cocaine, until the hostility goes from her and she’s under control.”

The captive Agent was marched down a dark stone-walled passageway and into another room, whereupon her cuffs were removed and, then, as the bag was taken off, she saw her surroundings for the first time through blinking eyes.

“Oh God,” was the only thing Agent Miller had the chance to say before she was stripped naked. Grace knew that her clothes would be removed, there was little point in fighting it. And so, as they ogled her denuded body, she simply closed her eyes, opening them again only when she felt her panties peel away from her mound …

“Face down on the floor,” the order was given to the young girl, as she felt hands grip her arms to help complete the instruction. She gasped at the touch of the cold, stone floor against her breasts and thighs, as her leg were spread wide, ankles clamped with ankle irons. She was spread-eagled on the cold, dirty floor, her arms similarly chained to wrist manacles attached to eyebolts in the floor.

“You look good like this Agent Miller,” came a mocking retort.

“Fuck you,” Grace whispered, as she turned her head to look into the grinning faces of her captors.

“You are cocky bitch, girl. You don’t know half of what we do to girls with your attitude.”

Another man entered the room, wielding a stick, his demeanour was authoritative. Standing over the naked, prostrate captive, and without a word, he began to beat her. Starting at Grace’s bare shoulders with hard, sharp swipes, the man moved down her unprotected nudity until he had reached her knees. The poor, chained girl was soon screaming; by the time he reached her feet she’d passed out.

He stood back. “See, no broken skin. Maybe a little bruising. Start the cocaine doses tomorrow and she will be ready the day after that to service clients.”

The Basement at Villa Xhakja, The Çela Family home on the banks of Lake Bovilla, Durres, Albania

It was over an hour before Alfonso Çela came down to the basement to greet the beautifully damaged girl who was now his prisoner. His delay had been deliberate, giving time for the fear of what might happen next to build up inside.

Reaching out to grab a fistful of her hair, forcing her head back, his face inches from hers the Mafia Monster moved his scowling face to within an inch of Kat’s. The aggression in his manner made the captive Agent shrink back further into the chair in which she had been seated.

“You think you could make a fool out of me?” He spat the words out. “You think I would let any young, pretty whore come into my house and take a look at my business?” He grinned a malevolent smirk before letting go of Kat’s hair by throwing her head at the chair back.

“Miss Yulia Jelic, Agent Yulia Jelic, Special Agent Ekaterina Novikova … I know all about you.”

Kat said nothing but the sickening feeling in her stomach threatened to spill over into her mouth …

“What the fuck were you and your people thinking!” He exclaimed before adding further narrative. “The so-called Democratic Government here in Tirana is weak. They need our money and our help, and in return we get information from the Officials about whatever we wish and whenever we wish …”

He grabbed Kat’s hair and pulled hard again, twisting her head, stretching her neck.

“You were easy to check out Special Agent Novikova, and now you are mine to do with as I please.”

Çela let go of her hair and stood back. Kat couldn’t believe how stupid she’d been, letting herself be exposed like this … had there been a leak back at HQ? Surely not … But she’d acted as if she was invincible, now she was going to pay the price. She looked up at her captor, hate in her eyes … and she hoped beyond hope that Grace’s cover was still in place.

With a renewed chuckle he slipped a hand into his pocket and pulled out a dog’s toy rubber bone, attached to each end was a boot lace. Moving closer to Kat, Çela forced her mouth wide open, and pushed the solid rubber between her teeth, before tying the laces together at the back of her head. Having checked it was firmly in place, he then walked over to a bucket, filled with water, protruding from which was a rod, and upon its extraction Kat saw that the large pad at one end was soaked and dripping with water.

“I presume you know what this is Special Agent? Of course, you do, you may even have used it yourself in the past.” He held the large cattle prod up to her face enjoying the wide-open fear evident in her eyes.

“Bite the bone good and hard, Ekaterina … without the rubber, the last girl I used this on bit right through her own tongue; we can’t have you losing your tongue just yet.”

Kat stared at the padded rod wide-eyed; already her body was shaking, terror and trepidation having overwhelmed her composure.

Unfastening the manacles holding her, Alfonso Çela dragged Kat off the chair and threw her to the stone floor. Then using his foot, he kicked her over onto her stomach and bunched the black dress all the way up to her chest.

Despite being free of her chains, Ekaterina could do nothing but close her eyes and wait for the inevitable to happen …

“My, my, look at those beautiful scars. You really have suffered before haven’t you Agent Novikova, maybe we can add a few new ones to your collection.”

Çela took a few moments to appreciate the rear view of his captive’s almost naked body, before pressing the pad into the hollow of her back, his thumb touching a button at the end of the rod.

“Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!” Was the unintelligible sound she made, as the electric shock that ran through Kat’s body instantly contorted her into a violent arch away from the floor. She clenched her jaw hard, her teeth sinking into the rubber bone, tears of distress streaming down her face, as he moved the pad about her naked body, sending her into an uncontrollable fit of convulsions.

Then suddenly the violence stopped. Kat’s pain rendered expression manifested her helplessness as he returned to the bucket, re-soaking the pad. Breathing through her nose as best she could, tears had almost blinded her sight. But she saw his shape move back towards her, and she watched him kneel. He grinned a wide, evil smile, and Kat could do nothing as the bastard flipped her over onto her back.

Once more, grinning at the sight of the hapless girl’s exposed breasts, Çela ogled the criss-cross of scars and welts, before touching the pad to her stomach and switching the prod into life once more. His laugh was long and loud as yet again the violent shock contorted her exposed body.

Time after time he found a new spot, delighting in seeing her spasm with an ever-increasing amount of intensity. Then, somewhat abruptly, he stopped, placed the rod back into the bucket.

“Still hoping your people will come to the rescue, are you?” He laughed. “Well little girl, it’s not going to happen; you’re not in a movie; this is life, as raw as it gets.

He stood back and smiled. Kat had taken all she could, with no more fight left there was nothing she could do to resist, the pain of strained muscles bringing her close to screaming with every slight movement. She lay looking up at him. Helpless to stop whatever it was that was about to happen to her.

She heard the door open and in walked a small group of men, but it was one in particular who made his way to stand before her.

“You think we cut our ties entirely with the Motherland, Special Agent Novikova. You are worth a lot of money to some people …” she heard Çela say.

And then … no, no please no!

“We meet again Comrade Novikova …”

Even in her beaten, semi-lucid state Kat’s stomach churned as she looked up into the grinning face of Comrade Colonel Sergei Tretyakov …

And so there we draw to a conclusion another phase in the hapless lives of our beautiful Agents. Grace Miller is caught in the perverted web of Albanian Sex Traffickers and Ekaterina Novikova is once more in the clutches of her nemesis from Moscow, Comrade Colonel Tretyakov – who is keen to exact revenge for the humiliation delivered his way when Kat was rescued from the Belarusian Crucifixion (see Death By Crucifixion).

06 - Naked in a Guest House Drugged in a Basement.jpeg

Where do we go from here? Can the girls survive their separate ordeals? Will they be rescued? Join us on Monday of next week, here, for the exclusive serialisation of “Disposable people” …

Thank you for your continued support, it is very much appreciated.

Trafficked (6)

A ‘Guest House’ owned by the Çela family, somewhere in Shijak, Albania

Manhandled from the vehicle Grace trembled, her face still hidden by the bag.

The man stood for a moment, pondering. “Prepare her, then I will start the process. She needs to be broken. We will commence mild doses of cocaine, until the hostility goes from her and she’s under control.”

The captive Agent was marched down a dark stone-walled passageway and into another room, whereupon her cuffs were removed and, then, as the bag was taken off, she saw her surroundings for the first time through blinking eyes.

“Oh God,” was the only thing Agent Miller had the chance to say before she was stripped naked. Grace knew that her clothes would be removed, there was little point in fighting it. And so, as they ogled her denuded body, she simply closed her eyes, opening them again only when she felt her panties peel away from her mound …

“Face down on the floor,” the order was given to the young girl, as she felt hands grip her arms to help complete the instruction. She gasped at the touch of the cold, stone floor against her breasts and thighs, as her leg were spread wide, ankles clamped with ankle irons. She was spread-eagled on the cold, dirty floor, her arms similarly chained to wrist manacles attached to eyebolts in the floor.

“You look good like this Agent Miller,” came a mocking retort.

“Fuck you,” Grace whispered, as she turned her head to look into the grinning faces of her captors.

“You are cocky bitch, girl. You don’t know half of what we do to girls with your attitude.”

Another man entered the room, wielding a stick, his demeanour was authoritative. Standing over the naked, prostrate captive, and without a word, he began to beat her. Starting at Grace’s bare shoulders with hard, sharp swipes, the man moved down her unprotected nudity until he had reached her knees. The poor, chained girl was soon screaming; by the time he reached her feet she’d passed out.

He stood back. “See, no broken skin. Maybe a little bruising. Start the cocaine doses tomorrow and she will be ready the day after that to service clients.”

The Basement at Villa Xhakja, The Çela Family home on the banks of Lake Bovilla, Durres, Albania

It was over an hour before Alfonso Çela came down to the basement to greet the beautifully damaged girl who was now his prisoner. His delay had been deliberate, giving time for the fear of what might happen next to build up inside.

Reaching out to grab a fistful of her hair, forcing her head back, his face inches from hers the Mafia Monster moved his scowling face to within an inch of Kat’s. The aggression in his manner made the captive Agent shrink back further into the chair in which she had been seated.

“You think you could make a fool out of me?” He spat the words out. “You think I would let any young, pretty whore come into my house and take a look at my business?” He grinned a malevolent smirk before letting go of Kat’s hair by throwing her head at the chair back.

“Miss Yulia Jelic, Agent Yulia Jelic, Special Agent Ekaterina Novikova … I know all about you.”

Kat said nothing but the sickening feeling in her stomach threatened to spill over into her mouth …

“What the fuck were you and your people thinking!” He exclaimed before adding further narrative. “The so-called Democratic Government here in Tirana is weak. They need our money and our help, and in return we get information from the Officials about whatever we wish and whenever we wish …”

He grabbed Kat’s hair and pulled hard again, twisting her head, stretching her neck.

“You were easy to check out Special Agent Novikova, and now you are mine to do with as I please.”

Çela let go of her hair and stood back. Kat couldn’t believe how stupid she’d been, letting herself be exposed like this … had there been a leak back at HQ? Surely not … But she’d acted as if she was invincible, now she was going to pay the price. She looked up at her captor, hate in her eyes … and she hoped beyond hope that Grace’s cover was still in place.

With a renewed chuckle he slipped a hand into his pocket and pulled out a dog’s toy rubber bone, attached to each end was a boot lace. Moving closer to Kat, Çela forced her mouth wide open, and pushed the solid rubber between her teeth, before tying the laces together at the back of her head. Having checked it was firmly in place, he then walked over to a bucket, filled with water, protruding from which was a rod, and upon its extraction Kat saw that the large pad at one end was soaked and dripping with water.

“I presume you know what this is Special Agent? Of course, you do, you may even have used it yourself in the past.” He held the large cattle prod up to her face enjoying the wide-open fear evident in her eyes.

“Bite the bone good and hard, Ekaterina … without the rubber, the last girl I used this on bit right through her own tongue; we can’t have you losing your tongue just yet.”

Kat stared at the padded rod wide-eyed; already her body was shaking, terror and trepidation having overwhelmed her composure.

Unfastening the manacles holding her, Alfonso Çela dragged Kat off the chair and threw her to the stone floor. Then using his foot, he kicked her over onto her stomach and bunched the black dress all the way up to her chest.

Despite being free of her chains, Ekaterina could do nothing but close her eyes and wait for the inevitable to happen …

“My, my, look at those beautiful scars. You really have suffered before haven’t you Agent Novikova, maybe we can add a few new ones to your collection.”

Çela took a few moments to appreciate the rear view of his captive’s almost naked body, before pressing the pad into the hollow of her back, his thumb touching a button at the end of the rod.

“Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!” Was the unintelligible sound she made, as the electric shock that ran through Kat’s body instantly contorted her into a violent arch away from the floor. She clenched her jaw hard, her teeth sinking into the rubber bone, tears of distress streaming down her face, as he moved the pad about her naked body, sending her into an uncontrollable fit of convulsions.

Then suddenly the violence stopped. Kat’s pain rendered expression manifested her helplessness as he returned to the bucket, re-soaking the pad. Breathing through her nose as best she could, tears had almost blinded her sight. But she saw his shape move back towards her, and she watched him kneel. He grinned a wide, evil smile, and Kat could do nothing as the bastard flipped her over onto her back.

Once more, grinning at the sight of the hapless girl’s exposed breasts, Çela ogled the criss-cross of scars and welts, before touching the pad to her stomach and switching the prod into life once more. His laugh was long and loud as yet again the violent shock contorted her exposed body.

Time after time he found a new spot, delighting in seeing her spasm with an ever-increasing amount of intensity. Then, somewhat abruptly, he stopped, placed the rod back into the bucket.

“Still hoping your people will come to the rescue, are you?” He laughed. “Well little girl, it’s not going to happen; you’re not in a movie; this is life, as raw as it gets.

He stood back and smiled. Kat had taken all she could, with no more fight left there was nothing she could do to resist, the pain of strained muscles bringing her close to screaming with every slight movement. She lay looking up at him. Helpless to stop whatever it was that was about to happen to her.

She heard the door open and in walked a small group of men, but it was one in particular who made his way to stand before her.

“You think we cut our ties entirely with the Motherland, Special Agent Novikova. You are worth a lot of money to some people …” she heard Çela say.

And then … no, no please no!

“We meet again Comrade Novikova …”

Even in her beaten, semi-lucid state Kat’s stomach churned as she looked up into the grinning face of Comrade Colonel Sergei Tretyakov …

And so there we draw to a conclusion another phase in the hapless lives of our beautiful Agents. Grace Miller is caught in the perverted web of Albanian Sex Traffickers and Ekaterina Novikova is once more in the clutches of her nemesis from Moscow, Comrade Colonel Tretyakov – who is keen to exact revenge for the humiliation delivered his way when Kat was rescued from the Belarusian Crucifixion (see Death By Crucifixion).

View attachment 1018594

Where do we go from here? Can the girls survive their separate ordeals? Will they be rescued? Join us on Monday of next week, here, for the exclusive serialisation of “Disposable people” …

Thank you for your continued support, it is very much appreciated.
Well written chapter

I know that I'm behind here (and I haven't read beyond Tuesday's post. I must say an excellent start, but I have a negative comment to make:

Kat, Grace, GET THE HELL OUT OF THAT JOB! Your bosses make The Three Stooges look like the First Triumverate.
They have no good ideas except to throw you two to the wolves and hope (pray?) that they can rescue you alive - never mind what torture and maiming you endure in the meantime. This briefing takes the cake! These are not red flags! They're red skyrockets!!!

You, Special Agent Novikova, will pose as the daughter of a Ukrainian ‘Businessman’, one who owns a series of brothels throughout the Ukraine, and you will be attending a dinner in Shijak, the base of the Xhakja clan. You will seduce Çela and convince him that you are there to procure a small number of girls …”
Oh Yeah. They'll give her another of these "covers" that is more transparent than @Barbaria1 's new underwear. I give her about 16 hours to be found out and tortured!
“Agent Miller we need you on the inside. We will arrange for your abduction by the two previously mentioned mafia gang members, and then we can track you to wherever the girls are being held.”
Brilliant plan! Grace, we hand you over to the bad guys to see what they will do to you. How long do you think the brain trust labored to come up with this one?

Seriously, you are working for the worst set of planners since the Fascist Italian Navy in WWII decided to make their submarine crews more comfortable by installing screen doors on the hatches!

I know that I'm behind here (and I haven't read beyond Tuesday's post. I must say an excellent start, but I have a negative comment to make:

Kat, Grace, GET THE HELL OUT OF THAT JOB! Your bosses make The Three Stooges look like the First Triumverate.
They have no good ideas except to throw you two to the wolves and hope (pray?) that they can rescue you alive - never mind what torture and maiming you endure in the meantime. This briefing takes the cake! These are not red flags! They're red skyrockets!!!

Oh Yeah. They'll give her another of these "covers" that is more transparent than @Barbaria1 's new underwear. I give her about 16 hours to be found out and tortured!

Brilliant plan! Grace, we hand you over to the bad guys to see what they will do to you. How long do you think the brain trust labored to come up with this one?

Seriously, you are working for the worst set of planners since the Fascist Italian Navy in WWII decided to make their submarine crews more comfortable by installing screen doors on the hatches!
Couldn't agree more PrPr - unfortunately, because the head honcho's at MI6 know that they are been monitored and regulated by the demanding and fetish-driven, lusty desires of their board of governors based over at Cruxforums, Roger Moore et al are forced to leave a few 'red skyrockets' in their plans, otherwise they might just be in danger of working ... and there where would be all be ;)

Disposable People (1)

Torture Cells, SVR HQ, Moscow, Russia

Following on from the final chapter of ‘Trafficked’, Special Agent Ekaterina Novikova finds herself back in the hands of Comrade Colonel Sergei Tretykov, who is determined to serve his own brand of justice to the girl he sees as a traitor to his beloved Motherland …

Ekaterina Incarceration 1

They who think a torture chamber is a place of flaming torches and dampness, rats and dirt would be quite astonished by the sight of Comrade Colonel Tretykov’s ‘playroom’, a modified room in the cell block in the basement of the SVR headquarters. It was a rather substantial room with comfortable chairs, steel lined sound proofed walls and a well-stocked drinks cabinet.

But what made it differ quite considerably from an ‘ordinary’ room, was the steel table in the middle, complete with adjustable metal bracelets and straps. This was the ‘bed’ upon which the Colonel would make his little Sparrow’s sing.

“You will always be my Sparrow Ekaterina, no matter how much you try to run and hide,” he had taunted her.

Tretykov could hardly believe his good fortune when the Albanians offered to sell Novikova back to him for five million Rubles. This girl was worth every penny, and Tretykov could get his hands on that kind of money with ease.

And now he would make his little Sparrow sing! Kat had been transported back to Moscow without delay and was now incarcerated, without clothing of any kind, in the basement of the SVR HQ … just waiting

On a lower platform beside the torture table was a myriad of electronic devices, which gave the room an air of the technical about it. Electro-generators, clips and wires, metal probes with thick rubber coated wires leading to them and a collection of needles with cable connection points built in.

And there were lights. Large, bright lights, pointed towards the metal table, strong enough to explore every single movement, every single muscle spasm of the victim, to the sheer joy of the perpetrators … or spectators.

Such lighting also guaranteed extremely good quality on the video recordings that were taken during the sessions; videos that became part of Comrade Colonel Tretykov’s private collection.

He had many of them, including some of the very provocative young Ekaterina from her days at the Academy. Every squeal, plea, whimper and cry would be recorded for posterity, and retained to provide regular masturbatory entertainment for the Colonel whenever the feelings took him.

“In here, bitch,” the officer ‘escorting’ Kat had growled and then proceeded to punch her hard in the stomach. It wasn’t necessary, she was already docile, but he did it all the same leaving her heaving, unable to fold her body because it was being held upright. The same man took a grip of her hair and held up her face, so that she could see around the room and get a sense of what lie in store. Special Agent Novikova’s jaw dropped and she stared with wide, fear-filled eyes at what she saw. She fully understood the purpose of every item and with an sudden overwhelming surge, her courage deserted her.

“Oh God no … please,” was all she said, but Kat still felt a hard slap across the face, which was when she heard Tretykov’s harsh tones. “Shut up, bitch. I’ve never shown anyone mercy in this room before, and you humiliated me, so rest assured that you, my dear little girl, are not going to be the first one to enjoy any sort of clemency. Put her on the table.”

“No please …” her pleading words were no more than whispers.

The Officers smirked and slowly dragged the screaming and kicking naked blonde girl towards the dreaded table … God, what a beauty she was! Her well-trained thighs trembled as the muscles contracted in a futile attempt to escape, her ample breasts heaved but held high and firm as Ekaterina shook her head from side to side.

Tretykov smiled as he glimpsed a fleeting view of the soft folds between her thighs and the sheen of perspiration already coating her mound, still bare, but with the beginnings of pubic stubble beginning to appear.

Although she was a trained Agent, Kat was no match for the strength of the two male guards who threw her up and onto the hard, cold steel surface without difficulty. She landed with a thud that momentarily knocked the wind from her. The manacles that adorned each corner of the steel platform were quickly fastened around Kat’s wrists and ankles.

“My dear Ekaterina,” he mused as the goons took a step back to their stand-easy position by the door. “… how the mighty has fallen. I had such high hopes for you, you know …” he reached down to stroke her cheek causing her to turn away from his accompanying gaze.

“But all you turned out to be was a lying, traitorous cunt … although a very pretty one it has to be said, and as for your many scars, well I have never laid eyes upon a collection so fine. We will enjoy opening a few of these up again for you Ekaterina, just to remind you of old times.”

His hand strayed to her exposed breast where he gripped her hardened nipple and twisted, causing Kat to cry out and arch away from the cold surface of the table.

“Don’t worry the good news is that I am not going to execute you, but the bad news is that you will wish that you were dead long before I have finished having my fun.”

Kat wanted to beg some more, to plead and implore him to show mercy, but her resolute bloody mindedness kicked in and instead she uttered a quiet, but fateful, “Fuck you Comrade Colonel!”

Tretykov simply laughed in her face.

She was laying on her back, arms spread wide above her head, her thighs lewdly spread. A metal strap around her forehead help secure her position upon the table … and took away the possibility of Kat hammering herself into a self-induced unconscious state.

The Colonel sat down in his favourite chair, waiting for the show to begin.

The door to the room opened and in walked a face that Kat instantly recognised.

“Ahhhhhh welcome Comrade Captain Andreytov, I know that the two of you already know one another quite intimately.”

Kat groaned inwardly. Andreytov had been a colleague at the Academy but he had secured a place on the Colonel’s staff, and it had been the Captain who had been personally responsible for her punishment whilst she was stationed over in Washington DC (see ‘A Friendly Hell’).

The Comrade Captain would do the work for his Colonel, and Tretykov liked that a lot, to sit and watch, maybe take part in some parts of the session, but usually not … Watching the victim suffer, admiring every agonising nuance in her lovely face … and slow masturbation was his penchant these days, but whether he could refrain from touching Ekaterina for the entire time was another matter altogether.

“What ever happened to you Comrade Captain?” Kat spat the words out.

Andreytov smirked.

“We know how much you like being the victim Comrade Novikova.”

“Fuck you!” Ekaterina repeated her cursing aimed this time at the more junior man.

“So let us begin …” The Captain teased his victim … “But first, let’s make you a little more sensitive, shall we?”

Andreytov bent down between Kat’s widely open legs, and with a swift movement he buried the thumb and index finger of his left hand into the poor girl’s musky opening, parting her labia and pushing inside.

“Nooooo, get off me you sick bastard! Ohhhhhhh God please, ohhhhhh fuck … please …”

For what seemed like an eternity he moved his touch inside her body, circling, frigging, penetrating before pulling them free with a ‘slurp’, whereupon he made great show of sucking the juices from his digits, as Kat fought back from the edge of the orgasm upon which this monster had left her.

The Colonel smiled, holding a clear glass filled with his favourite Vodka in one hand, whilst massaging his cock through the pants of his uniform with the other. “Continue,” was all he said.

Turning back to his helpless victim, Andreytov leaned over her pretty, tear-stained face and whispered in a low voice: “Did that feel good my old friend? I hope so because now comes the main course!”

Andreytov once again positioned himself between the splayed, toned thighs, enjoying the scent of Kat’s aroused body. Reaching in he once again used his fingers to part her labia, before pushing back her clitoral hood. Holding the exposed nub between the finger of one hand he brought a needle into play with the other and with an agonising slowness he pierced Kat’s clit.

01 - Pierced Kat's Clit.jpeg

“Aaaaaaarghhhhh … aaaaaaaaarghhhhh … noooooooooo … pleeeease noooooo … fuckkkkkkkkkk … stopppp!”

“But Ekaterina, what is it? I’ve hardly started …” He pushed the needle further until it was fully embedded into the hard nubbin of flesh.

“Aarrrgggggggggggggggggggg haaaaaaaaaaaaa … PLEEEEASE PLEEEEASE STOP IT … STOPPPP IT…”

In the recesses of her pain addled mind Kat could hear the Colonel speaking. “Agent Novikova, you are here to be tortured by way of punishment for your treason. We want no information from you, so there is nothing you can say or do that will make us stop other than my command. You need to understand that …”

She did understand, and had never felt despair like it before.

With a smirk, Andreytov fixed a small wire to the connector at the end of the needle and switched the generator on.

Kat’s bound and open body began to gyrate and convulse as the electricity was passed through her clitoris, the poor girl arched almost fully away from the table, taking her full body weight onto her shoulders, head and feet. After ten minutes of zapping her engorged little nub with an ever-increasing voltage, Andreytov, pulling the evil needle back out, ceased her torment … momentarily, and she dropped to the steel, surface now wet with her perspiration.

“Shall I move to next stage Comrade Colonel?”

The Colonel smiled a malicious grin, and nodded his approval.

Andreytov turned back to the table, once again letting his eager fingers bury themselves into the musk smelling slit between Kat’s outstretched, cramping thighs. With well-practiced movement he easily parted the soft folds once more, moving slowly and without hurry, folding the flesh aside to expose her sensitive urethra …

“Oh, what have we got here … is this an even more sensitive spot Ekaterina?” His voice was mocking, his tone patronising.

Kat closed her eyes and groaned long and loud as he slowly, ever so slowly, began to worm the needle, with the live cable still connected, into Kat’s urethra. The effect was immediate as the voltage surged. The poor girl screamed as if her life was ending, arms and legs fighting the implacable bonds. She tried to arch her back once more to somehow distract her mind from the unbearable pain, but this time, with her strength already draining, she failed … instead thrusting her groin into thin hair with lewd abandon.

Andreytov licked his lips. This was so good, very good, he thought, slowly continuing his cruel and delicious task…

Comrade Colonel Tretykov was mesmerised, as he wound down the zipper on his uniform pants and slipped his hand inside to finger his burgeoning erection, he noticed the trickle of urine that oozed out from around the wire inserted between Novikova’s splendid thighs.

“Aarrgghhhhhhh … nooooooooooo … pleeeeease!” Kat cried out.

The Comrade Captain pushed the needle further into her exposed urethra, and begun to twist it around … perfect! The bitch’s suffering would be long and agonising, which was no more than she deserved.

To Be Continued …

Disposable People (2)

A room above Candy’s Strip Club, Shijak, Albania

Grace Incarceration 1

“Follow me,” the man demanded curtly. Grace, her body naked, shuffled along behind him, the chain attached between the ankle irons was short, preventing her from walking properly. At least her wrists were free. Where was Kat? What was going on, why had HQ let her get this far into her captivity? Would anyone actually be able to save her now? And then Agent Miller realised … the ring. It had gone from her finger, and with it the tracker. Oh, fucking hell. Had the centre had time to pick up a signal? Where was the ring now? Did anyone actually know where she was?

“In here,” the instruction was curt as the captive girl was pushed into another, very sparsely furnished, room.

There was a mattress and a toilet against the wall, with a small sink to wash in. He brought her to a halt while he attached her ankle irons to another chain, set in the floor, before padlocking it closed.

Then, without warning or ceremony, the man pushed Grace to the ground and she fell with a bump that shocked her, but at least the landing was a soft one.

Moving to a cupboard he pulled out a nightdress and a blanket, and threw them both at her.

“Put this on and while you do, listen hard. These four walls are your prison; it’s where you live and sleep from now on. Scream or shout all you want, no one will come. The only time you’ll ever see the light of day is if you’re ever taken out to service a client; then you return here, to wait until the next day, when you start all over again. This is now your life.”

02 - These four walls are your prison.jpeg

He took out a case from his pocket, opened it and removed a syringe.

Grace looked at the hypodermic in fear.

Drugs.

The man kicked her over onto her front, and at the same time dropped down to his haunches whereupon he proceeded to push the needle into the firm flesh of her exposed bottom. In seconds Agent Miller’s head began to spin.

“Welcome to the beginning of your new life, Amber …”

Was that her name now?

“… I’m gonna shoot you up with this every day to keep you under control.” Even before he’d finished talking his voice seemed a long, long way away to Grace’s increasingly addled mind.

The young Agent began to come around later in the morning, but she felt strangely detached from her body, and her head ached like never before. Tears began to form in her eyes, trickling slowly down her face. She couldn’t stop them; everything was so overwhelming. But, determined to pull herself together, she dragged herself up into a sitting position.

However, as the drug wore off, the memory of where she was, and the treatment she had received became more clear. Grace felt nauseous and it took her all her time to crawl over to the dirty toilet so that she could raise her head and puke into the bowl, each retch taking her closer to passing out again.

Eventually, she pulled herself up onto the toilet; the chain set into the floor was just about long enough to allow her to sit. With her lucidity ebbing and flowing, how long she sat just staring ahead Grace had no idea. Finally, she stood on trembling legs, flushed the toilet and washed herself down from the sink. There was no soap or towel, or even a toothbrush, so she cleaned her teeth as best she could with spit on her fingers. Staggering back to the mattress, the listless Agent Miller once more flopped down.

She hadn’t been raped … not yet … but she knew that would come. How grateful she was that Kat had done what she had done and the loss of her virginity would be forever associated with her beautiful friend and colleague. Kat … where was she? Was she too being held captive somewhere?

Slowly but surely Grace’s recent memories returned. She recalled how the nameless man had repeatedly shouted into her face as they imposed a new name upon her. As far as she was aware no one knew her as Grace Miller, or that she was an Agent with MI6. Everyone used the name Amber, so that must be who she was. At least that meant her cover was still in place … for what is was worth.

The door to the room opened. “You’re awake then. Good.”

Grace looked listlessly at him.

“What’s your name?”

Silence.

“Name … bitch!” This time the words came with a kick in the ribs for Grace. She fell to the side with ascream.

“I’m called Amber.” She shouted back.

“Not what you’re ‘called’, what is your name and what are you?” he shouted.

“My name is Amber. I’m … a prostitute,” she answered, the docility that had been imposed upon her taking over.

“Then don’t forget it, and if I ever ask you again, that’s what I want to hear, not ‘I’m called’, do you understand?”

“Yes,” she replied. “I … I can’t think straight at the moment. I’m sorry.”

The man ignored her distress, and opened the small cardboard box which he had brought into the room and set a meagre dish of rice before her. “Use your fingers, you get no utensils.”

Grace did not reply, simply looking down at the rice before scooping it into her mouth like a pauper, suddenly realising now how hungry she actually was. He watched until she finished, taking the plate from her and putting it back in the box; then handed her a plastic water holder for her to drink from, which again, Grace proceeded to do with a base gusto, swallowing and spilling equal amounts.

When she was finished, he reached into his pocket and took out the small case containing the syringe. Grace cowered, but, using his foot, he rolled her over onto her side, once again pushing the needle into the upper part of her exposed leg.

The drug quotient in her blood was heightened once more, and Agent Miller could sense the liquid flowing through her body, and already she was feeling dizzy, the room spinning as the Cocaine took hold.

By the time the man left the room she could barely see.

To Be Continued …

Disposable People (3)

Torture Cells, SVR HQ, Moscow, Russia

Ekaterina Incarceration 2

If it wasn’t for the sporadic undulation of her ragged breathing it would be difficult to discern whether Special Agent Novikova was alive or dead.

“Continue,” was the only word uttered by the seated Colonel Tretykov, who continued to grip his fully engorged erection in one fisted hand, whilst drinking from a large vodka filled tumbler with the other.

Comrade Captain Andreytov nodded and, picking up a new needle, moved back towards the table upon which his nubile victim was secured.

Holding her right eye open with his fingers he showed her the sharp pointed barb. “So young lady, what do you think I’m going to do with this little friend of mine?” His question was filled with a sardonic tone, his attitude patronising in the extreme.

He did not wait for an answer from his docile captive.

Moving down the toned surface of her scarred flesh, pausing to prick open a few of her older wounds, the needle found its malevolent way once more to the opening of Kat’s pussy. Her clit and urethra were red and swollen and, despite her virtually comatose condition, she felt, with an acute sensitivity, the sharp prick as Andreytov poked her distended nubbin with the needle’s point, waking with a start from her inertia.

“Please … stop …” The plea was clear but it came out in nothing more than a whisper.

Comrade Captain Andreytov had heard begging and pleading before, from many girls. No reason to stop enjoying them just because the recipient was his former class mate. He savoured the moment, drank in the gorgeous face looking wide eyed back at him, contorted with pain

As he let the needle begin its agonising intrusion into the inflamed clitoris, the monstrous torturer felt his groin stiffen.

If Kat had been able to see to the far side of the room, she would have witnessed the veteran Colonel, Head of the SVR, masturbating frantically, spurred on by her cries and suffering.

As the needle pushed deeper into her abused flesh, the poor naked girl was racked with pain. Her scream was of the highest possible pitch.

“Beautiful,” whispered the masturbating Colonel to himself.

“Listen to how she suffers, Comrade Colonel.”

Tretykov was certainly listening, he did not want to miss one second.

“Aaaaaaaaarrrghhhhhhhh … garaggggggggghhhhhhh … hurttttttttts meeeeeeeee … pleeeeeease!” Ekaterina’s sounds were not coherent words but simple manifestations of her agony. She had suffered much during her years as an Agent, but the torments being inflicted on her here and now were amongst the worst of them.

With her body arched, bow-shaped as much as the tight shackles allowed, the captain was enjoying his power over Ekaterina.

03 - Her body bent in an arch.jpeg

He had always wanted her, and often recalled how he had made her body sing with pain at the Russian Embassy building in Washington several years ago (see A Friendly Hell).

This was soooo damn good, he thought with a grin on his face … But still just the beginning …

Comrade Captain Andreytov halted the needle’s progress, leaving it jutting out from her penetrated clit. He wanted to pause a moment to watch how this tortured beauty coped with the pain. Her breathing was fast but ragged … a good sign, not too shallow. The bound, naked girl was perspiring profusely as her screams slowly died out once the needle had stopped moving and her body’s defences calmed themselves a little.

The tortuous bastard was waiting for a relative sense of peace to befall his captive just so that he could have the pleasure of breaking her all over again. He leaned into the trembling pretty face before him and kissed Kat on the forehead, whispering softly, “It’s just a needle, sweet Ekaterina … just a needle … it cannot really hurt so much, can it?”

As he whispered his mocking words into her ear, The Comrade Captain began to twist the silver shard once more, pushing it further into the sensitive flesh, worming it deliberately upwards so as to cause maximum pain.

“Aaaahhh there we go Ekaterina … feel it piercing you … oh sweet girl, don’t scream, Ekaterina my old friend, don’t scream yet … I have so much more to do to you.”

As he leaned his body further over hers, the captain could feel Kat convulsing under him. Moving his fingers back to the long needle, he continued to push it slowly forward and upwards until it was inserted several inches all the way to its small metal grip at its head, Comrade Captain Andreytov gently wiped away the tears from the blonde Agent’s tormented face and whispered, “Oh Ekaterina,” he ridiculed his poor victim, “… don’t you wish there was something you could tell me that would make me stop.”

“Shall I continue Comrade Colonel?”

Tretykov was fully absorbed by the scene unfolding before him. His cock was rigid, the head swollen as he jerked the foreskin with an abandon driven only by his lust to see Ekaterina Novikova controlled, punished and tortured in the extreme.

“Y … yes,” he gasped, “Pl … please continue.”

A small barely discernible movement of the Captain’s head acknowledged his superior officer’s instruction as he took out a small gas driven lighter from his pocket.

Kat’s eyes reflected the frantic dread infusing her entire being as she attempted to shake her head despite the steel band securing it to the steel surface. With a flick of his thumb Andreytov activated the lighter, showed the flame to the bound and helpless girl, and then slowly lowered it towards the soft and vulnerable area between her legs …

Special Agent Novikova whimpered; she was beyond panic now, knowing that she could do nothing, absolutely nothing, to stop this from happening

When the flame touched the tip of the needle, Kat braced herself for the agonising intrusion to start. As Captain Andreytov let the flame burn away at the thin silver length the gradual pain built with an intensity she could not have imagined. The heat passed through the sharp barb and into the most sensitive part of her molested body. Kat screamed … and then screamed again.

“Oh, Colonel just listen to her …”

“Nnnnnnoooo … pllllllse … stoppppppp ittttttt!”

The Colonel could hear well enough but his attention was now focused on his efforts to delay the impending penile eruption for just a little while longer …

Comrade Captain Andreytov inserted the index finger of his free hand into Kat’s open pussy so that he could share in the experience of her pain … he needed to feel her agony and fear for himself.

“Hurt her Comrade Captain, I want to hear her screams again.” The Colonel’s words were uttered in a quiet tone that signified the onrush of his ejaculation.

The Colonel had spoken; Comrade Captain Andreytov smiled at the more senior officer and replied, “Of course, Comrade Colonel, I’ll take her to hell and then hold her there for your pleasure.”

Tretykov had started to breathe evermore unevenly from the thought of Ekaterina’s prolonged suffering.

“Would you please make sure that you do, Comrade Captain Andreytov…”

Andreytov once more inserted his fingers, two this time, up and into the slit of Kat’s pussy, working them vigorously back and forth, whilst holding the lighter in place with his free hand, bathing the needle with heat. Ekaterina’s clitoris was red and swollen, and dripping blood. It was a long time since the monstrous Captain has felt so stimulated.

His actions were accompanied by ear-splitting shrieks from the captive Agent … who had again lost control of her bladder and was urinating, a thin spray of golden liquid oozing out from underneath the needle to soak Andreytov’s fingers before flowing freely along the table to pool copiously on the floor.

“This will never stop, traitorous bitch,” The Comrade Captain growled at his victim, whilst at the same time Tretykov’s sperm shot high into the air …

To Be Continued …

plodding along way behind
Agent Grace Miller was nervous enough but to make matters worse she always seemed to get the shopping cart with the wobbly wheel. It veered to the right, and she had to keep pulling to the left to keep it straight.
Wait! That's not right! I ALWAYS get that cart!
As if Debs would be scared of anyone, she’d have any guy’s balls on a plate.
Sounds like a certain girl I know (@Barbaria1)

Disposable People (4)

A room above Candy’s Strip Club, Shijak, Albania

Grace Incarceration 2

By the time the man returned Grace was laying still, prostrate, eyes open but she was not really looking at anything.

“Sit up,” he demanded.

Without thought nor question she dragged herself upright.

“I’ve brought you a towel, soap and toothpaste, you can wash when I’ve gone,” he told her, at the same time handing Agent Miller another meagre bowl of rice, this time with a small amount of chopped vegetable mixed in.

He watched her greedily eat and hurriedly drink from the plastic water cup.

“So, girl, what’s your name and what do you do?” he demanded, placing the empty plate and plastic container back upon his tray. Even in her semi-lucid state, Grace knew that his words were a test and not a question.

She was asked to repeat this information regularly and with each response the words came more naturally.

“My name is Amber and I am a prostitute,” Grace replied.

“That is good,” he said to her, appreciating the immediateness of her response. He slipped a small key into the lock on her ankle manacles and loosened the fetters.

“So, you’re a prostitute, a whore and now you will do what whore’s do. Take off your nightdress, make yourself nice and wet and lie down on the mattress with your legs spread wide?”

Grace looked at him. “Am I going to be raped?” She asked.

“Raped?” he responded, his tone angry. “Have you already forgotten what you do?” His fury was sudden and very apparent.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her up to a standing position. Keeping a tight grip, he dragged Grace, stumbling after him, along the corridor and into a different room.

“This is our punishment room, it’s about time you became familiar with it.”

With a hard push, Grace was sent sprawling onto the stone floor, her nightdress bunched around her waist exposing her naked body underneath.

“N … no, you don’t need to, please …” The drug addled girl watched him take a cattle prod from a shelf and return to where she lay, her hands held high in a pitiful attempt to protect herself, the terror very apparent in her eyes.

The drugs she’d already been given slowed her reactions, preventing her from any sort of meaningful defence. He didn’t hesitate; pushing the stick into her stomach, pressing the button, he watched her react uncontrollably as the electricity surged through her body.

“Aiiiiiiiiiiii noooooooo!” The poor girl cried out.

Grace was screaming as the pain intensified and, once again, the electric shocks convulsed through her body.

“So, Amber is it rape, to take a girl who’s just told me that she prostitutes her body for a living?” the man shouted at her, “… or do you want more of this to finally make you accept what you are?”

“I … I’m sorry, please, Sir, pleeeeease … noooooo …” she gasped, “I’m a prostitute, if you want me, then have me Sir, please fuck me.”

Despite the drugs and her semi-lucid state, the eloquence of Grace’s elocution was clear. It served only to turn the monster on even more.

“Posh bitch, aren’t you?” The man grinned a lecherous smile, and took the prod away from its victim.

“Get up, remove the nightdress and bend over the fucking table with your legs wide open and your head down.”

She had never had a man inside her body before, only the loving attentions of Ekaterina. But even in in her narcotic infused state, Grace knew there was little point in offering protestations of any sort, and so Grace did exactly as she was told. Except he wanted more than just to fuck her.

Her nudity seemed to flick a switch inside the bastard, and he became far more aggressive towards the young Agent. Raising his arm, moving to her front, he smashed his open palm across Grace’s face sending her flying back to the ground, then when she fell to the floor, he began to kick the poor girl, demanding that she got up and assumed the required position that he had just beaten her out of.

With momentous effort Grace did as ordered, and as her firm ass stared this monster in the face, he pulled a tube from his pocket, squeezed the contents around her anus and up into her rectum.

Seconds later he was forcing himself inside her.

“Ohhhhh my Godddddd, nooooooooooooo! Stopppppp! It hurts!”

Ignoring poor Grace’s screams of pain and distress he brutally sodomised her.

“You fucking dirty little cunt, take my cock, take it all in that filthy ass of yours, bitch!” The man gripped her hips and fucked Grace’s bottom without an ounce of consideration for anything but his own release.

It was a blessing for Agent Miller that his ejaculation did not take long, as he quickly arched, cried out and shot his seed into her bowels in several desperate thrusts of his groin.

Finally, when he’d finished and her gripping sphincter had released his cock, the monstrous man grinned as he watched his juices ooze from her asshole.

04 - Juices ooze from her asshole.jpeg

Unfastening the wrist manacles, he pushed Grace to the floor.

“Pick up your fucking nightdress, then get back to your mattress, bitch.”

Dragging herself up, the last vestiges of any dignity now shot to pieces, Grace didn’t delay. With her eyes focused on the prod, which the monster once more held in his hand, she grabbed the nightdress and stumbled back to the other room … ‘her’ room.

The man followed his ‘whore’ inside and moved his face to within inches of hers. “That was your only warning Amber. In future if I ask you a question, I want an immediate and respectful answer, otherwise I will beat you again. Understand?” He raised his hand and Grace backed away, fear once more lining her features. But this time he simply laughed.

Using his foot, he rolled her over onto her side. Agent Miller knew what was coming. Taking the small box from his pocket, he removed the syringe.

“Are you ready for this Amber?” He grinned. Grace knew that it was only a matter of time before she came to rely upon it, in fact she probably already was. As he spoke, he pushed the needle into the firm flesh of her ass, aiming for the iliac and popliteal arteries, and injected the Blow into her body.

“I want you to think about nothing other than how you are no longer in control of your body, counting the days, like a prisoner on death row, knowing that you have become an addict … and you can do nothing about it. Sleep well, Amber, I’ll be back tomorrow.”

After he had gone, Grace lay where he’d pushed her. He hadn’t raped her vaginally, and that in itself was a small mercy, but she felt as if her ass hole had been torn asunder and she saw blood on her fingers when touched between her thighs. But her head was already spinning, her lucidity fading fast. She no longer felt any pain. She just wanted to go to sleep.

To Be Continued …

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom