Shaving down there - for or against?

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is probably like buying a car. You get a catalog, then you say, I want my BMW XXXY in white, with leather and motor yyy, you say I want my slave in black, white, yellow, shaved, not shaved, shaved only in front, also shaved backside, only shaved at backside... whatever the customer wishes ;-)
And then you need a perfect salesperson who persuades the customer until he buys an ugly, hairy one instead of the desired shaved young slave.

And then you need a perfect salesperson who persuades the customer until he buys an ugly, hairy one instead of the desired shaved young slave.
Believe me, some of the customers need exactly that as sex slave! My aim as salesperson is to discover what my customer needs! So when I have the ugly, hairy males, I will say on first look: "You look like a connaisseur, who comes for my fantastic delivery of bearish slaves....."

Believe me, some of the customers need exactly that as sex slave! My aim as salesperson is to discover what my customer needs! So when I have the ugly, hairy males, I will say on first look: "You look like a connaisseur, who comes for my fantastic delivery of bearish slaves....."
Just let me show our current offers, for you I still sell them for Black Friday conditions. unnamed.jpgimages.jpeg. The left one is my employe, not for sale. As always my sales group guarantees a hardon for 2 years and 20 cm tested usable anal columns checked by my quality control group, often by myself. You will not be disappointed!

Just let me show our current offers, for you I still sell them for Black Friday conditions. View attachment 932814View attachment 932816. The left one is my employe, not for sale. As always my sales group guarantees a hardon for 2 years and 20 cm tested usable anal columns checked by my quality control group, often by myself. You will not be disappointed!
Is that Devin Trez, in the middle of the first pic? Yes, please. Sorry, you were saying something about terms & conditions? Sounds good. Where do I sign? ;)

Yes, just from internet search, had not many pics of older nude males. Not my taste. I have a colleague who is much into older, more heavy men, so he always sends me lot of pics of those, but I do not keep.....
Yeah, totally not my taste either, but I'll take him off your hands, for a nominal fee. You know, just to help you out.

Of course, if we were going to shave the slaves, we'd go all out and he'd lose the eyebrow and arm hair too. Then there's the fact that he'd obviously be naked.
Half-shaved-or-half-hairy-you-be-the-judge.jpg

You mean fully exposed as not being a real blond? Far more shameful than being naked.;)
That could explain why so many women shave and wax these days. That was probably Pamela Anderson's reason.
View attachment 932218

Umm it is a myth that hair above and below always match. Mostly but not always.

Take the word of a girl who gets more pussy than most of you guys.

kisses

willowfall

i have never once known whether or not i shaved to be the determining factor in how much fun a guy has with me. we seriously overrate this stuff.
I think the 2 key things to remember are that everyone is different (some like hairy, some like trimmed, some like it all removed and some don't care) and whether two (or more) people "click" almost always matters more than physical appearance, although obviously appears also matters for many people.

Umm it is a myth that hair above and below always match. Mostly but not always.

Take the word of a girl who gets more pussy than most of you guys.

kisses

willowfall
Its a "myth" that doesn't exist.

Which is precisely why "does the carpet match the drapes" question exists, because it usually doesn't.

And of course you have, you're playing the dating game on easy mode.

Its a "myth" that doesn't exist.

Which is precisely why "does the carpet match the drapes" question exists, because it usually doesn't.

And of course you have, you're playing the dating game on easy mode.

The myth more than exists. Decades before I was born Playboy ran this joke:

Director: "I have to say you are more than qualified for the part except for certain inconstancies in hair color."

Aspiring Actress: "Could you please hold out your hand and place it on the desk?"

He does, where upon she pickups up the paperweight and slams it down on a finger.

Director: "Hey! My fingernail is turning black!"

Aspiring Actress: "and it's only been banged once!"

And they last thing I am is easy, in fact I am incredibly hard to impress because I am highly intelligent. My last 2 relationships have last 16 years between them without the "benefit" of marriage. One with each team.

kisses

willowfall

Director: "I have to say you are more than qualified for the part except for certain inconstancies in hair color."

Aspiring Actress: "Could you please hold out your hand and place it on the desk?"

He does, where upon she pickups up the paperweight and slams it down on a finger.

Director: "Hey! My fingernail is turning black!"

Aspiring Actress: "and it's only been banged once!"

And they last thing I am is easy, in fact I am incredibly hard to impress because I am highly intelligent. My last 2 relationships have last 16 years between them without the "benefit" of marriage. One with each team.

kisses

willowfall
LOL, I like that joke!

Aspiring Actress: "

willowfall
At least there is hair. heard once that some time playboy (who the heck looks at playboy magazines, when there is penthouse and hustler) rejected models which are shaved (down there naturally), because they didn't like to show the pussy lips, that speaks also against blond models, you say "brownies preferred", contrary to Marilyn Monroe?

I never said you were easy, I said you played the dating game on easy mode. And that story just proves it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom