Shaving down there - for or against?

Go to CruxDreams.com
That's not nature.
That's hormones and years of adjusting the hair growth cycle through shaving and other means.
That's the nature of that girl.
Of course the hormone-mix of her body tends to be slightly out of the middle, but it's much less uncommon, than you might think (probably not always to this extent).

Most men don't even have asses and upper thighs that hairy. This is definitely a standout.

It almost looks photoshopped.
Of course this specific girl is outstanding. It is not photoshopped. Just search for hirsute Sandra. She made movies as well.
But again, hairy legs, thighs and asses are by far less uncommon than many people think. We are only not used to such sights anymore.

Having female slaves "smoothed" can be used a sign of their status as slaves, and also a way of marking the master's control over their bodies. When being auctioned or offered for sale, a shaved slave will be displayed more fully to the buyer's scrutiny.
Here's the problem with that idea. If all of the slaves are shaved, buyers like myself will either not be willing to pay as much or won't be willing to buy them at all, because we won't know whether their hair would be to our liking. I'll go to a slave trader who's willing to show me what the slaves will actually look like without any modifications. To me a shaved slave is actually displayed less fully to my scrutiny.

Here's the problem with that idea. If all of the slaves are shaved, buyers like myself will either not be willing to pay as much or won't be willing to buy them at all, because we won't know whether their hair would be to our liking. I'll go to a slave trader who's willing to show me what the slaves will actually look like without any modifications. To me a shaved slave is actually displayed less fully to my scrutiny.
All I can say is that trade is getting harder and harder for the poor slave dealer, with ther multiplicity of customers' expectations and demands. There was a time when a well-shaped girl with a clean-shaved body would appeal to all customers, but gone are those days ...

I don't imagine this would happen before purchase.
Although here is an impasse, as one like me would want to see what her pussy actually looks like, unobscured by what is nearly an extra layer of clothes.

I don't imagine this would happen before purchase.
Although here is an impasse, as one like me would want to see what her pussy actually looks like, unobscured by what is nearly an extra layer of clothes.
Perhaps the slaves need to be shaved down one side of their body and not the other. That way all the customers will get a taste of what they want. Of course, the fact that the slaves look ridiculous and will likely be embarrassed with be an added bonus.

Back
Top Bottom