Shaving down there - for or against?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Real women shave and have for millennia. Being hairy does not make you a "real woman".

kisses

willowfall

That is your opinion, and I respect it. But...alas.... looking at an adult woman with a shaved pussy I cannot suppress the impression that she is a tiny girl awaiting her first menstruation. Hmmm, just a tiny girl about 10 to 12. Pubic hair is - in my opinion - a sign of being adult and sexually active. I wonder why all the girls nowadays shave ( as you can see in saunas, at least in Germany). A possible answer: it is just an (not questioned) fashion.

Kisses g

That is your opinion, and I respect it. But...alas.... looking at an adult woman with a shaved pussy I cannot suppress the impression that she is a tiny girl awaiting her first menstruation. Hmmm, just a tiny girl about 10 to 12. Pubic hair is - in my opinion - a sign of being adult and sexually active. I wonder why all the girls nowadays shave ( as you can see in saunas, at least in Germany). A possible answer: it is just an (not questioned) fashion.

Kisses g
TOTALLY agree....

Naturally it is nothing but a fashion.
But one that was popular at many times and in many regions (Roman culture for example), just as shaving, cutting, plucking of any other hair was done by males and females in countless variations since at least two million years of history.
So it is nochting but a matter of fashion and personal preference.

Personally I just don't like getting hair in my mouth ... :jump1:

Well the first statement is NOT an opinion it is a historical fact as there is tons of documentation supporting it.

Secondly in the Roman Empire a "girl" was legally a woman at 12 years and 1 day of age. My oldest brother is 61 and in his lifetime it was still legal for 13 year old girls to get married in several states in the US. In Louisiana WITHOUT parental permission. The concept that someone becomes an "adult" at 18 is extremely modern.

All that being said I would not have had an issue is the original comment had been phrased something along the lines of 'I hope she isn't shaved, I like natural.' So either the original comment was badly phrased or incredibly misogynistic (because it created the impression of: Despite your age if you shave you aren't a real woman).

True it is a fashion that comes and goes.

kisses

willowfall

There’s always the landing-strip option; here’s my proposal for London Heathrow’s third runway
View attachment 896873

Always my preferred hair care down there option, but I must say that the pictured dildo is an unusual option. Can it be purchased online from NailusMartyrs.com?

Well the first statement is NOT an opinion it is a historical fact as there is tons of documentation supporting it.

Secondly in the Roman Empire a "girl" was legally a woman at 12 years and 1 day of age. My oldest brother is 61 and in his lifetime it was still legal for 13 year old girls to get married in several states in the US. In Louisiana WITHOUT parental permission. The concept that someone becomes an "adult" at 18 is extremely modern.

All that being said I would not have had an issue is the original comment had been phrased something along the lines of 'I hope she isn't shaved, I like natural.' So either the original comment was badly phrased or incredibly misogynistic (because it created the impression of: Despite your age if you shave you aren't a real woman).

True it is a fashion that comes and goes.

kisses

willowfall

Of course it is an opinion. Your opinion. Is it proven or do legal documents exist about what you said about 12 years and one day from roman times? There is a lot we just don't know about Rome, and we have our fantasies how it could have been. It is really a long time ago.

And why - do you think - has evolution produced pubic hair? Someday I have learnt that nature abolishes all things which are useless. So why has pubic hair survived? As far as I know every and each person get it within or after puberty. Why?

And of course, I accept your opinion and your pointing to old cultures where shaving was done. But why? Suppression of women? Fashion? Whatever.... I don't think that an adult woman with shaved pussy is not an adult woman, I merely say for me she looks like a tiny girl, and I don't like it.

Kisses

Of course it is an opinion. Your opinion. Is it proven or do legal documents exist about what you said about 12 years and one day from roman times? There is a lot we just don't know about Rome, and we have our fantasies how it could have been. It is really a long time ago.

And why - do you think - has evolution produced pubic hair? Someday I have learnt that nature abolishes all things which are useless. So why has pubic hair survived? As far as I know every and each person get it within or after puberty. Why?

And of course, I accept your opinion and your pointing to old cultures where shaving was done. But why? Suppression of women? Fashion? Whatever.... I don't think that an adult woman with shaved pussy is not an adult woman, I merely say for me she looks like a tiny girl, and I don't like it.

Kisses
Puberty also brings about beards, yet I see no complaints about men being clean shaven. I last shaved more than fifty years ago. Don't see why it is necessary, yet the vast majority of men in western culture scrape their faces on a daily basis.

Fashion? Or the desire to appear pre-pubescent?

Just curious.

Only forty years for me, but no discomfort for either myself or mentioned by my companions.
When I was young my hair grew so strongly and was quite curly with a tendency for some of it to grow back into the flesh, so I found it better to be clean shaven.
I also spent 3 years in the Army and beards were not allowed, other than for Pioneer Sergeants,so being clean shaven became the norm.

Please this is very easily looked up so do some research before you make statements you can't support.

Ever heard of an appendix? It's still in your body, we can not figure out what it does and removal seems to cause no adverse defects. There are men who easily grow beards and Asian men who can't no matter how hard they try. If a beard serves a purpose why can some men grow them and other's can't? Why are some men very hairy (body wise) and other's aren't? Evolution generally eliminates items which have no use but it is no way universal.

And here's a science lesson for you. we get pubic hair because the hormones that allow us to reproduce kick in (and please notice when they kick in. Nature's definition of "adult" is the capability to reproduce not some arbitrary number) and pubic hair on a woman is designed to prevent chaffing during the act of intercourse.

"Suppression of women?" god can we as a culture get a realistic handle on things, man historians are going to look back on the end of the 20th and start of the 21st centuries and say "Where did they ever get such stupid ideas" just as we look back at the Dark Ages.

How about for health reason? To deny lice a place to nest, to allow a look see to check if tissue colors look healthy or not? How about sexually pleasure? I personally find it a lot more fun to give oral when my partner (male or female) is shaved and I don't have to pick pubic hair out of my teeth afterwards.

And your ORIGINAL statement was "I like that she isn't shaved. Looks like a real woman" (never try to back track on something you have posted on the internet it is far too late the moment you hit send). Absolutely NO mention of 'it reminds me of a little girl and that makes me uncomfortable' (which it damn well better).

When I look at pictures of myself at 10-12 I see a tall narrow gangley girl with no hips or boobs. Do you know what I acquired when I became a 'real women' along with pussy hair - hips and boobs. Didn't have those at 10-12.

Either you know some strange little girls or you haven't looked at a 'real woman" lately.

I get that you are uncomfortable with the image it builds in your mind, that's fine it's your mind. And if you want to tell a partner, 'hey either you grow some hair or I don't want to see you naked', go for it.

But don't you DARE tell me I'm not a real woman because I don't fit your visual image. You want to talk about "Suppression of women?", that's a perfect example of the act of suppression.

kisses

willowfall

Please this is very easily looked up so do some research before you make statements you can't support.

Ever heard of an appendix? It's still in your body, we can not figure out what it does and removal seems to cause no adverse defects. There are men who easily grow beards and Asian men who can't no matter how hard they try. If a beard serves a purpose why can some men grow them and other's can't? Why are some men very hairy (body wise) and other's aren't? Evolution generally eliminates items which have no use but it is no way universal.

And here's a science lesson for you. we get pubic hair because the hormones that allow us to reproduce kick in (and please notice when they kick in. Nature's definition of "adult" is the capability to reproduce not some arbitrary number) and pubic hair on a woman is designed to prevent chaffing during the act of intercourse.

"Suppression of women?" god can we as a culture get a realistic handle on things, man historians are going to look back on the end of the 20th and start of the 21st centuries and say "Where did they ever get such stupid ideas" just as we look back at the Dark Ages.

How about for health reason? To deny lice a place to nest, to allow a look see to check if tissue colors look healthy or not? How about sexually pleasure? I personally find it a lot more fun to give oral when my partner (male or female) is shaved and I don't have to pick pubic hair out of my teeth afterwards.

And your ORIGINAL statement was "I like that she isn't shaved. Looks like a real woman" (never try to back track on something you have posted on the internet it is far too late the moment you hit send). Absolutely NO mention of 'it reminds me of a little girl and that makes me uncomfortable' (which it damn well better).

When I look at pictures of myself at 10-12 I see a tall narrow gangley girl with no hips or boobs. Do you know what I acquired when I became a 'real women' along with pussy hair - hips and boobs. Didn't have those at 10-12.

Either you know some strange little girls or you haven't looked at a 'real woman" lately.

I get that you are uncomfortable with the image it builds in your mind, that's fine it's your mind. And if you want to tell a partner, 'hey either you grow some hair or I don't want to see you naked', go for it.

But don't you DARE tell me I'm not a real woman because I don't fit your visual image. You want to talk about "Suppression of women?", that's a perfect example of the act of suppression.

kisses

willowfall
Smile - of course you are a "real" woman, and it is quite ok. but I find shaved pussies ugly.. :)

I have quite strong preference for women with unshaven pubic hairs and I even prefer when girls don't shave their armpits. I think it can be fun to discuss why I like them that way which I already did on a couple of occasions. (For anyone who may feel curious, it's mostly because I like it when a girl is forced to expose her "animal side" and feel humiliated by it, in short.)

But discussing of the reason why I like it this or that way is something different from saying that others should see it as I do, or insisting that girls should keep their body hair in a way I approve of.

As long as we don't mix up those two things, I believe we can enjoy having interesting discussions of the topic.

Back
Top Bottom