Sheena Jungle Queen

Go to CruxDreams.com
B

Bergie14

Sheena’s approach to the castle was all wrong, but it didn’t matter. She was moving carefully, but directly, toward the front of the castle—trying to stay hidden. Her instructions had been to come immediately to this particular spot, and to come inside.

She was told to come alone, and unarmed. She followed the first instruction, but not the second, as her dagger with a twelve inch blade was sheathed on her right thigh. Her leopard print bikini hid very little of her tanned, toned body—but there was no mistaking by looking at her face that she was a woman in her forties, for better or for worse.

In spite of that, or maybe because of it, she knew this was a trap. Her “invitation” was written in blood on parchment and delivered by arrow to her home—buried in the trunk of a tree.
She was concerned, but suspected that if she did not “accept” the invitation, the next time it would’ve delivered would be much more direct. Further, she did not shy away from challenges, or confrontation. She was known throughout the Jungle for this trait.

So as she surveyed her surroundings near the castle, she couldn’t see anyone or anything concerning—yet. The invitation was to a meeting to take place at sundown inside the castle, downstairs, in a greatroom. Her experience told her this would be no ordinary greatroom.

The invitation had the clear symbol of La of Opar as its signature. Sheena had encountered La as a much younger woman, when they both were in their twenties. La’s reputation definitely preceded her, as she was known for everything from ivory poaching to drug smuggling to human trafficking—all denied by her, of course.

La was known for an entirely female group of followers: “assistants,” they were often called. These women did her bidding in whatever manner La required. Sheena wondered where these “assistants” were hiding—or were they simply out of sight?

Thinking that there was no time like the present, Sheena jogged up the steps to the main doors of the castle. The doors were shut, but easily gave way when she pushed on them. She stepped inside with her eyes peeled, but saw little in the fire-lit hallway. As promised in her invitation, however, the staircase heading down was to her left. Seeing no one, she descended the staircase.

Stepping off the last step, she recognized that her search for the greatroom was over. However, there was no welcoming committee. Instead, she recognized in this dimly, fire-lit room perhaps fifty feet wide and maybe another fifty feet wide, that La was quite a collector of medieval style torture furniture and equipment.

Sheena took her time and walked slowly around the room. It had been years—ten? Fifteen? since she’d been acquainted with such devices, and she was in no hurry to renew the acquaintance.

“You’re wondering why you’re here,” a voice said from the shadows. La stepped into the light as Sheena turned to face the woman who’d spoken.

“Yes, I am,” Sheena responded. “Hello, La.”

“Hello Sheena.” She paused. “We have a problem.”

“We?”

“Yes. There is a virus in our land. Both of us may already be infected—many of my assistants are. That’s the bad news. The good news is that I’ve arranged to purchase a large quantity of the serum that is needed to cure it.”

“So, again, why am I here?”

“Because you’re going to go get it for me, and bring it back here to me. I’ll take what I need, and then you can distribute the rest as you see fit.”

“Why will I do that?”

“Because if you don’t, I won’t share it with you, and countless people will get sick—even die. And your conscience won’t let you be responsible for that.”

Sheena pauses, knowing La was right.

“But first, you must prove your loyalty. I want a full loyalty pledge to me, and our agreement. You must pass my test to be given the directions to get the serum.”

“What is your test?”

La looked around the room. “You must endure my tortures, and pledge your loyalty. If you endure these tortures, and pledge loyalty to me, I will believe in you to go get the serum.”

Sheena paused. “The serum is important. I will do as you say.”

La smiled, and extended her hand. “Unfasten the sheath from your thigh and hand it to me with the knife inside.”

With her eyes locked on La’s, she did so.

“Excellent,” La smiled. Now hand me your bikini. Strip for torture.”

End part one.

Part Two....

Her eyes locked on La, Sheena sighed. Neither woman was as young as they once were, and to make everything worse now unlike before, La had Sheena surrendering to her. When she was young, Sheena had been captured in La’s nets and hauled to her castle. Now La had use for Sheena, and was using her. Sheena’s choice was to submit to La or subject many to illness and death.

So Sheena submitted to La. La had demanded that Sheena submit to torture to demonstrate her loyalty to their combined effort. Only La would decide that Sheena had demonstrated that loyalty sufficiently. La had ordered Sheena to disarm: to unstrap the knife on her thigh. Now, La wanted Sheena, Jungle Queen, to strip as preparation for torture—and of course, to signify her total surrender to La.

Sheena wore, essentially, a leopard print strapless bikini top, which nearly revealed all of her ample cleavage, and a tiny loincloth torn by jungle adventure. In large part, stripping for La was much more a sign of submission than a sexually revealing act, since her skimpy garment covered little. Still, of course, Sheena was proud and did not take this step without reluctance.

Three of La’s “assistants” now entered the greatroom. Sheena observed them just as she was about to remove her top for La. “Are they necessary?” Sheena calmly asked. “I surrender to you. You have my word I will not resist your torture.”

La smiled. “Perhaps later in your ordeal I will dismiss them if I am satisfied with your complete obedience. I want to see your total submission, your complete surrender as you suffer for the privilege of serving me. Then, we will see.”

Sheena nodded. Two assistants stood behind the Jungle Queen, and one at La’s side. Sheena saw that all three had sidearms at their right hip and swords dangling from their left hip.

“I won’t ask you again to strip for torture,” La informed Sheena. With that, Sheena opened her top and let it fall to the floor, revealing full C-cup breasts, raised areolas, and hardening nipples. Then from her side she untied her loincloth and let it drop to the floor, revealing her cleanly shaven pussy.

Quickly, her wrists were grabbed from behind by the assistants, as she felt her ass being probed by their free hands. The assistant standing by La stepped forward and fingered Sheena’s pussy. A stifled grunt passed Sheena’s lips, but that was all. After fifteen seconds, the assistants reported almost in unison: “She’s clean.” The assistant in front of Sheena stepped back and returned to stand at La’s side. The other two still held Sheena’s wrists behind her.

Now La for the first time took the full measure of her “volunteer.” Sheena made no effort to struggle for her own modesty; instead, she stood proudly and allowed La a good look.

“You have volunteered to serve me, and you willingly submit to torture to demo that you are mine now—to do with as I please. Therefore, you will move to the tortures I demand for you on your own without force or coercion. My assistants will bind you as necessary. They will torture you as you have agreed, and you will suffer for my enjoyment. When I am pleased with your suffering, and not until then, I will allow you to go on your task for me. Do you understand, Jungle Queen?”

“Yes,” Sheena quietly responded.

La pointed. “Lay face up on the examination table.” To her assistants: “Firmly strap her wrists and ankles, spread eagle.”

End part two. To be continued.....

Part Two....

Her eyes locked on La, Sheena sighed. Neither woman was as young as they once were, and to make everything worse now unlike before, La had Sheena surrendering to her. When she was young, Sheena had been captured in La’s nets and hauled to her castle. Now La had use for Sheena, and was using her. Sheena’s choice was to submit to La or subject many to illness and death.

So Sheena submitted to La. La had demanded that Sheena submit to torture to demonstrate her loyalty to their combined effort. Only La would decide that Sheena had demonstrated that loyalty sufficiently. La had ordered Sheena to disarm: to unstrap the knife on her thigh. Now, La wanted Sheena, Jungle Queen, to strip as preparation for torture—and of course, to signify her total surrender to La.

Sheena wore, essentially, a leopard print strapless bikini top, which nearly revealed all of her ample cleavage, and a tiny loincloth torn by jungle adventure. In large part, stripping for La was much more a sign of submission than a sexually revealing act, since her skimpy garment covered little. Still, of course, Sheena was proud and did not take this step without reluctance.

Three of La’s “assistants” now entered the greatroom. Sheena observed them just as she was about to remove her top for La. “Are they necessary?” Sheena calmly asked. “I surrender to you. You have my word I will not resist your torture.”

La smiled. “Perhaps later in your ordeal I will dismiss them if I am satisfied with your complete obedience. I want to see your total submission, your complete surrender as you suffer for the privilege of serving me. Then, we will see.”

Sheena nodded. Two assistants stood behind the Jungle Queen, and one at La’s side. Sheena saw that all three had sidearms at their right hip and swords dangling from their left hip.

“I won’t ask you again to strip for torture,” La informed Sheena. With that, Sheena opened her top and let it fall to the floor, revealing full C-cup breasts, raised areolas, and hardening nipples. Then from her side she untied her loincloth and let it drop to the floor, revealing her cleanly shaven pussy.

Quickly, her wrists were grabbed from behind by the assistants, as she felt her ass being probed by their free hands. The assistant standing by La stepped forward and fingered Sheena’s pussy. A stifled grunt passed Sheena’s lips, but that was all. After fifteen seconds, the assistants reported almost in unison: “She’s clean.” The assistant in front of Sheena stepped back and returned to stand at La’s side. The other two still held Sheena’s wrists behind her.

Now La for the first time took the full measure of her “volunteer.” Sheena made no effort to struggle for her own modesty; instead, she stood proudly and allowed La a good look.

“You have volunteered to serve me, and you willingly submit to torture to demo that you are mine now—to do with as I please. Therefore, you will move to the tortures I demand for you on your own without force or coercion. My assistants will bind you as necessary. They will torture you as you have agreed, and you will suffer for my enjoyment. When I am pleased with your suffering, and not until then, I will allow you to go on your task for me. Do you understand, Jungle Queen?”

“Yes,” Sheena quietly responded.

La pointed. “Lay face up on the examination table.” To her assistants: “Firmly strap her wrists and ankles, spread eagle.”

Part Three.

The oily substance that the assistants were liberally pouring and layering on Sheena’s skin did more than give her tan an impressive glow. After a few minutes, as the assistants were enjoying doing this (and La was enjoying their enjoyment), Sheena began to feel a tingling sensation on her oiled skin— and beneath it. Slowly, but decisively her nipples hardened further and her groin certainly flowered. A feeling of passion grew within her, and she attempted to arch her back what little she could so as to raise her skin toward the touch of the assistants. No one in the room, including Sheena, was oblivious to this development.

“Enjoying yourself, my prisoner?” La inquired to tease but also to remind Sheena of her surrender.

“What is happening to me?” the Jungle Queen breathed as her lust began to consume her.

“You are humiliating yourself at the hands of your captor,” La informed her. “You are willingly displaying all of your body for my enjoyment.” To her assistants, she simply said “Ok. Lower now.”

The application of the substance, until now confined to neck and torso, stopping below the navel, was now expanded down to just above her knees. Particular attention, of course, was paid to her bare pussy—with very liberal application.

Sheena recognized what was happening on some level, but was in no position to do anything about it. The Jungle Queen was becoming one, raw, sexual nerve as each moment passed.

“Yes, my prisoner. You have surrendered to me, and are becoming my plaything. There is nothing—NOTHING that you can do to help yourself.”

Now Sheena was attempting to writhe, somewhat involuntarily, as her lust was overtaking her mind. “You drugged me!” she accused La as she attempted to battle the sexual demons taking control of her body and even her soul.

“Did I?” La asked. “Or have I merely tapped into that which was already inside you, waiting to be explored? You must serve me now, my slave. You are now my slave!”

But Sheena’s ability to understand La’s words was compromised by her lust. An assistant observed Sheena’s cum oozing out of her flowered slit, and pointed at it for La to observe.

“Yes, my slave. Humiliating yourself by showing your cum to your master. Excellent. Show me more!”

“No,” Sheena screamed. “ I will not cum for you!”

“But you must,” La replied. “I command it! And you have surrendered to me to do what you think is right—to save the lives of others. To repay me, I claim my first prize from you—your dignity! Now cum!!!”

Sheena groaned as the substance, definitely impacting her entire body but especially causing her groin to ache for relief, did it’s awful work on her sexual organs. She now craved that which only a soul-shattering orgasm could provide.

“Feathers,” La ordered, and all three assistants produced them.

End part three. To be continued....

Just as it is getting good. What a tease. I know that feeling well. My Dom gives me a concoction that both relaxes me and stimulates me in the form of an aphrodisiac. And then turns our guests loose to force me to have multiple orgasms , much to their amusement

Just as it is getting good. What a tease. I know that feeling well. My Dom gives me a concoction that both relaxes me and stimulates me in the form of an aphrodisiac. And then turns our guests loose to force me to have multiple orgasms , much to their amusement

Excellent! Then you’ll really like the next part. I find it humiliating but also an incredible turn on to be forced to cum while others watch—you too?

Part Three.

The oily substance that the assistants were liberally pouring and layering on Sheena’s skin did more than give her tan an impressive glow. After a few minutes, as the assistants were enjoying doing this (and La was enjoying their enjoyment), Sheena began to feel a tingling sensation on her oiled skin— and beneath it. Slowly, but decisively her nipples hardened further and her groin certainly flowered. A feeling of passion grew within her, and she attempted to arch her back what little she could so as to raise her skin toward the touch of the assistants. No one in the room, including Sheena, was oblivious to this development.

“Enjoying yourself, my prisoner?” La inquired to tease but also to remind Sheena of her surrender.

“What is happening to me?” the Jungle Queen breathed as her lust began to consume her.

“You are humiliating yourself at the hands of your captor,” La informed her. “You are willingly displaying all of your body for my enjoyment.” To her assistants, she simply said “Ok. Lower now.”

The application of the substance, until now confined to neck and torso, stopping below the navel, was now expanded down to just above her knees. Particular attention, of course, was paid to her bare pussy—with very liberal application.

Sheena recognized what was happening on some level, but was in no position to do anything about it. The Jungle Queen was becoming one, raw, sexual nerve as each moment passed.

“Yes, my prisoner. You have surrendered to me, and are becoming my plaything. There is nothing—NOTHING that you can do to help yourself.”

Now Sheena was attempting to writhe, somewhat involuntarily, as her lust was overtaking her mind. “You drugged me!” she accused La as she attempted to battle the sexual demons taking control of her body and even her soul.

“Did I?” La asked. “Or have I merely tapped into that which was already inside you, waiting to be explored? You must serve me now, my slave. You are now my slave!”

But Sheena’s ability to understand La’s words was compromised by her lust. An assistant observed Sheena’s cum oozing out of her flowered slit, and pointed at it for La to observe.

“Yes, my slave. Humiliating yourself by showing your cum to your master. Excellent. Show me more!”

“No,” Sheena screamed. “ I will not cum for you!”

“But you must,” La replied. “I command it! And you have surrendered to me to do what you think is right—to save the lives of others. To repay me, I claim my first prize from you—your dignity! Now cum!!!”

Sheena groaned as the substance, definitely impacting her entire body but especially causing her groin to ache for relief, did it’s awful work on her sexual organs. She now craved that which only a soul-shattering orgasm could provide.

“Feathers,” La ordered, and all three assistants produced them.

Part Four.

With her skin acting as one large sexual nerve ending, the feathers that descended on all of her most sensitive areas, already dripping with the oily substance, sweat, cum, and/or all three, Sheena nearly immediately showed the cum she’d been trying to hold back. But the Jungle Queen did not earn that title with a weak will. Instead, her wrist and ankle restraints were severely tested now with all of her strength—still formidable even as middle age approached for her. But the restraints passed their arduous test from Sheena, and held fast. Her last, best hope for escape now gone, Sheena also lost her last, best distraction from the hell of sexual tease and torment such as she’d never experienced.

Even the physical and emotional pain of penetrating rape, which she’d experienced on two different occasions, was not like this.

Cum now freely oozed from her, but the humiliation of that was last on her mind. She wanted—nay, needed—more...much more. She’d been called La’s slave in the past twenty minutes, but her torment hadn’t even allowed that to register—as she was primarily focused on the mission at hand, and now primarily focused on her aching, throbbing need for sexual explosion.

The feathers had stroked every inch of her naked, glistening skin. Their most cruel targets were her nipples and her shaved, soaked pussy—never penetrating her, but always stimulating, targeting the hood of her clit in particular.

“Sheena,” La said as she approached her. “You need to beg me, and then I will let you show me how you cum. But you told me that you will not cum for me, and so now I MUST have it. The serum—your conscience is at stake. Think of that before you reply.

I want to see cum pour out of you between those beautiful legs of yours. I will help you with that. But you need to beg me first. In the meantime, enjoy another few minutes of feathers while you think it over.”

With that, the feathers descended upon the Jungle Queen more assertively than ever, and now, fir the first time, Sheena moaned. The ooze that continued to trickle out of her remained unsatisfying to everyone in the room in very different ways, of course—as humiliating as it continued to be for Sheena.

With rational thought waning in her brain, sweat covering everywhere the oil wasn’t tingling her flesh, her eyes screwed shut in an effort to quell her overwhelming need, Sheena was a mess. La had brought her to this point shortly after the Jungle Queen had surrendered in an effort to save others. Now La wanted her to prove her loyalty through an act of private humiliation.

“Say it, my slave, and make it good!” La commanded. “And refer to me as your Queen!”

Sheena gasped. “Please, my—Queen. Please make me cum, please watch me cum, and please enjoy my cum. I surrender completely.”

And La smiled. She brushed Sheena’s hair from her forehead and leaned close. “Was that so hard?” She paused, and held up a smooth, wooden stick for Sheena to see. It had wooden barbs, perhaps a third of an inch in length. “This will bring what you crave. You will now show me your greatest humiliation.”

Sheena’s eyes grew wide, as her rational thought snapped back into function, silently cursing herself for requesting the new map of hell that La was about to give her personally. La took the wooden dildo, of sorts, and rubbed it gently, then more forcefully, on Sheena’s soaked vagina. It nearly, nearly brought the orgasm she’d begged for.

With the wood soaked with Sheena’s own cum, La gave it a lick to check the taste. “Mmmmm, my new slave is tasty.”

Then she waved away the assistants with their feathers, and slowly, but firmly, slid it inside the aching pussy of the Jungle Queen.

The scream emitted from Sheena’s mouth was many things. Part humiliation. Part self-loathing. Part hatred for La. Part internal pain. And partly, of course, sexual relief of a kind she’d never, ever experienced. Not satisfied with simple penetration, however, La worked the stick inside Sheena. It was slow at first, but then La increased the velocity as well as the depth of the penetration.

As uncomfortable as the barbs proved to be, the waves of orgasms that poured through her body, even coursing through her central nervous system, caused exactly what La had sought: cum now pouring from between her new slave’s legs in a manner which La had only hoped to see but never really thought she would. For her part, Sheena’s voice went hoarse from the variety of sounds that exploded from her mouth.

La withdrew the stick from inside the Jungle Queen.

End part four. To be continued.

Part five.

“Unstrap her,” La ordered, and her assistants first loosened and then removed the restraints which had bound the Jungle Queen’s wrists and ankles to the table. Sheena had endured tortures on several occasions, of course, but this one already was different in intensity—and of course there was no indication that La was finished and would allow her to go on her task.

Once unrestrained, Sheena moved little. There seemed no point, for she was physically weary and at any rate had not received orders to move from her captor, her “Queen.” Further, her humiliation had been total—modesty, at this point, could be no more than a pretension.

La finally spoke. “I must be convinced of your total loyalty to me. When you are sent by me for the serum, I must be confident that there will be no tricks or games played by you to accomplish anything other than what I have ordered you to do.”

“You have my word,” Sheena rasped in response.

“If only that were sufficient,” La sighed. ”You must be broken to everyone’s will but my own. You must know in your soul that I am your master and have defeated you...yet you must be physically able to perform the task. You have surrendered, and are at my mercy. I must avoid the temptation to do everything I have longed to do to you since we first met twenty years ago precisely because I need your skills to be sharp. Yet your beauty is remarkable, and that damn conscience of yours makes you so hard to break....”

“But if my conscience is strong, and I’ve given my word, what do you have to fear?”

La spun toward her assistants. “Take her to the chains,” she ordered. Wordlessly they half carried, half dragged the Jungle Queen to a platform over which chains dangled from the ceiling. Her wrists were snapped into shackles that were attached to the end of the chains, and then pulleys did the work of raising the chains up toward the ceiling, stopping only when her toes barely touched the platform. The lighting provided only by torches on this side of the room cast a silhouette of her naked form against the wall. Cum still trickled down her right leg.

La held the stick in her hand. “You are not finished demonstrating your loyalty to me.” She walked around he slave slowly, finally stopping in front of her and looking her in the eye. “My slave, beg me to ram this into your ass. If you do, your torture will be shortened. If you do not, or even if you hesitate to do so, I assure you it will happen anyway, and your next stop will be the rack!”

End part five. To be continued.

Part Six.

Sheena, her body being pulled taut, had wondered if this was to be her next ordeal. La was testing her loyalty to the mission of bringing her the serum.

“Beg,” La simply ordered. “And let me penetrate you with this thing with NO resistance. Honor me, your Queen, with absolute submission!”

Sheena spoke. “Please put that in me. Punish me as you see fit. I am your prisoner. Your slave.”

La smiled her approval. The stick was still coated with the cum of at least three orgasms by Sheena, the tortured Jungle Queen. The barbs would be the problem, but Sheena knew if she was to save lives, she had no choice but to submit.

At first she felt slow pressure from the stick, as La cruelly made her anticipate the coming agony. Then, more force followed, and the stick entered the Jungle Queen. “Submit to your Master!” La screamed, but Sheena offered no resistance as the stick impaled the Jungle Queen.

For the first time, tears of pain rolled down Sheena’s cheeks, but she remained otherwise stoic. Once inserted to her liking, La turned the stick inside her slowly, to maximize agony and anticipation of further pain. Halfway through the second turn, Sheena groaned, and La laughed. “The surrender of the Jungle Queen!” La shouted in triumph. Actually, of course, it was Sheena’s conscience that was the real object of surrender, her real cause. Yet La did not care, for to this point anyway the result was the same. The naked Queen of the Jungle was at La’s mercy, and she was fully enjoying it.

“I tire of this,” La announced after several minutes. “Bring her down,” she ordered her assistants. It was done, and Sheena crumpled to the platform on which she had stood.

“I desire to whip your tanned skin until you bleed, Jungle Queen,” La announced. “But I recognize that bleeding skin could interfere with the successful execution of your task. You will be unmarked for that reason.

“But you require further torture to be fully reminded of your required loyalty to your new Master—me. You will endure one more agonizing torture so that reminder will stay with you. Then you will get four hours of uninterrupted sleep, you will be nourished, and given the location of your task so that you may be on your way.

“The final torture will be the worst yet. But it is necessary to guarantee your complete obedience to me. Before it is done, you will swear your total allegiance to me. Then, and only then, will I be satisfied that you are ready for this task.

“Do you understand?”

Slowly, Sheena stood. Proudly, naked before La and the assistants, she stood tall, making no effort to cover herself in any way. “I understand,” she said solemnly.

“Good,” La said, and then she pointed toward the torture device that Sheena feared most and said the words Sheena hoped she would not hear. “Lay on the rack. Raise your arms. My assistants will bind you.”

End part six. To be continued.

Part Seven.

The assistants unshackled her wrists. Sheena eyes the rack carefully, looked back at La, then once more at the rack. She wondered silently, “Why is La putting me on the most crippling torture device? Why did she promise me rest and food afterward? Why does she keep repeating my task?”

She didn’t like the answers that her thinking settled upon. As she took her first, halting steps toward the rack, she realized that it was very possible this was all a lie. Very possibly, the invitation was a ruse to appeal to her conscience, and that her willingness to help those in need had in fact become a weakness that La had preyed upon. La knew, or at least hoped, that Sheena would stay voluntarily when given the information about the “virus.” The “serum” was simply the final nail to keep her there.

Sheena decided that La knew that Sheena would stay—even voluntarily submit to torture, if the cause was right. There was little doubt that with so many lives on the line, the cause would certainly be right. So, when La ordered Sheena to disarm, even to strip for torture, there was little doubt that the Jungle Queen would do so.

But. The torture had begun. Sheena was no child—even calling her “young” would be stretching the compliment. She was humiliated, tired, naked, and unarmed. She was surrounded by young, armed, rested, and well trained assistants, with a crazed woman leading them.

In two steps she would be at the rack. As she took the first of the two, she surmised that she had two choices. First, she could fight for her freedom and put her remaining energy into an attempt to escape. Or second, she could climb on the rack and endure the torture, hoping that she was wrong about all of this...hoping that her body will be strong enough to lift herself from the rack after the torture is over. Hoping that there really is a task that she will be permitted to tackle.

End Part Seven. To be continued!

Ok, readers: should she fight for freedom even though the odds are long, OR lay on the rack and submit to the torture? Please make your vote in a comment below. Thank you!

Part Eight.

The rack was on a platform perhaps two feet up from the floor. There was one step to aid in climbing on the rack. Sheena put her foot on it and checked out of the corner of her eye floor the assistants. She stepped up with her other foot onto the rack and laid down on the appropriate spot.

Her legs were spread and her feet were not far from ropes stopped, attached to the roller near the foot of the rack. The roller could be turned, stretching the victim toward it. The wrists of the victim were tied to ropes firmly bound to pegs near to head of the rack. The pegs were sunk into the base of the platform. The ropes tied to the pegs held the victim’s arms in place, while the ropes tied to the roller would pull the victim apart as quickly—or slowly—as La desired.

Sheena was giving up. As instructed, she raised her hands toward the pegs so they could be easily tied. She was basically spread eagle, laying on her back. The spread of her legs would give La, or the assistants, easy access to her very vulnerable vagina or, if they desired, to probe her ass with little difficulty during the torture.

La could not suppress a smile as she and her four assistants drew closer to the soon to be helpless Sheena. For her part, La’s smile helped to convince the Jungle Queen that her earlier supposition was correct: there was no virus, and there was no serum. This was a ruse, a game to trap the Jungle Queen. And it had worked.

Until now.

As the first assistant reached for her right wrist, Sheena, in one motion, threw her body back toward her. Her legs smoothly wrapped around the assistant’s neck, and snapped it in one quick motion. Just as quickly, Sheena uncoiled her legs from around the dead assistsant’s neck, and spun to face the three remaining women.

Each woman was taken by surprise. As it happened, La was to Sheena’s right, with the two remaining assistants now center and left of the Jungle Queen. The assistant in the center was reaching for her gun, and Sheena instinctively rushed her and kicked the gun away. From the corner of her eye she saw the assistant on the left reach for her sword and draw it, just as Sheena was grabbing the center assistant and spinning her in front for cover. In that quick motion the center assistant, distracted by her gun flying through the air, only felt Sheena grab and spin her momentarily before the left assistant’s sword very accidentally impaled her with such velocity the tip went through her back and nearly cut Sheena. However,the Jungle Queen smoothly stepped to the right and let the momentum of the sword-thrusting left assistant carry that assistant right in Sheena’s path.

Sheena took that assistant’s neck in the crook of her left arm, and broke it with her right hand, instantly releasing her to crumple to the floor. The three assistants were dead.

La, however, was not.

Originally unarmed, in the few seconds that it had taken Sheena to neutralize the assistants, La had reached the sidearm of the first dead assistant, and cocked it without Sheena hearing. When Sheena turned to face La, the Jungle Queen was ten feet away, and staring at La’s gun.

“Nice,” La calmly complimented. “Raise your hands, slowly,” and Sheena did. “Apparently you’ve aged more gracefully than I thought, but your escape attempt is over.” She pushed a button on her belt and five new assistants ran into the room, grabbing the still naked Sheena and tying her hands behind her.

The dead assistants were taken away. The five new assistants remained.

La’s voice was quiet, subdued. “You’re dangerous,” she remarked. “If you entertain me, the rack may not kill you tonight. If you don’t, well....” With that, La nodded and the five women forcibly, and roughly, took the Jungle Queen and tied her tightly to the famous device of the inquisition. Naked, spread eagle, and completely at the mercy of her captor...the Jungle Queen grimly pondered her fate.

End Part Eight. To be concluded!

Needlessly, Sheena tested each of her bonds, but they would not give way. Amused, La allowed, and enjoyed watching, her prisoner struggle first to free her wrists and then her ankles. But the truth was that she was going nowhere. The rack, as the saying goes, had embraced Sheena, and she was at La’s mercy.

So La stood on the rack and just stared at the 40 something, tanned beauty laying spread eagle at her feet. Assistants were poised by each of Sheena’s hands and feet, and another at the door. Sheena knew this was bad. So did La.

“You had one last chance to escape, but it failed,” La summarized. “You figures out that my plan was a trap to get you here, and to get you to surrender completely to me. You did just that, disarming and even stripping to show your loyalty to my imaginary cause.” She paused to look her captive in the eye. “So tell me why I shouldn’t just torture you to death right now.”

“I’ve never begged for my life,” Sheena quietly replied. “If this is the end, do your worst.”

“Fair enough,” La responded. “I will.” She turned to the assistants standing by the roller near Sheena’s ankles. “Setting number one,” she ordered. With that, they turned the crank and Sheena’s body became taut, but not uncomfortable. Yet.

Suddenly, a knock at the door. The assistant guarding it looked to La for direction, and La nodded at her. She opened the door.

“Tarzan!” La exclaimed, stepping down off the rack. Tarzan merely strolled into the room, looking around. His loincloth was small, concealing little. His knife dangled off his right hip.

“Your other assistants were happy to show me where you were, La,” Tarzan said. “These women can put their guns down—I’m not here to make trouble for you.”

La nodded that the guns could be put down, but not holstered. “Then why are you here?”

“A simple trade,” the Jungle King stated. “Let Sheena go. I’ll surrender to you. After all, you sent notice to me that Sheena was here with you. You wouldn’t have done that if I was not the one you wanted to capture. So here I am.

“Let her go. Take me.”

La smiled. “But Sheena and I were just getting reacquainted....”

“Let her go, and I’ll surrender. I’ll make no effort to escape. Do as you wish.”

La nodded and smiled. “Done.”

End

Back
Top Bottom