Shibari ... ? Crucifixion ... ?

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
In my opinion, shibari can be considered like a crucifixion ; so, I think that it has its place into CruxForums ...
Then, here are some manips that I made on this topic ...
PS : comments are welcome but no pics, please ...

My shibari

Viens ! Entre dans mon Jardin Secret pour y souffrir les rites du shibari ...

Come ! Enter my Secret Garden to suffer the rites of the shibari ...

1 shibari.jpg

... en regardant celà, tu éprouveras certaines envies, certaines attractions, certains désirs ...

... in viewing that, you'll feel some wishes, some attractions, some desires ...

2 shibari.jpg to be continued ...

In my opinion, shibari can be considered like a crucifixion ; so, I think that it has its place into CruxForums ...
Then, here are some manips that I made on this topic ...
PS : comments are welcome but no pics, please ...

My shibari

Viens ! Entre dans mon Jardin Secret pour y souffrir les rites du shibari ...

Come ! Enter my Secret Garden to suffer the rites of the shibari ...

View attachment 891599

... en regardant celà, tu éprouveras certaines envies, certaines attractions, certains désirs ...

... in viewing that, you'll feel some wishes, some attractions, some desires ...

View attachment 891600 to be continued ...
I disagree, it is nothing like crucifixion.

I'm not a shibari expert, therefore a question so that I can understand it better: Does shibari always require a suspension? Or are there forms where the one who is tied up is left standing/sitting/laying etc.?

I'm not a shibari expert, therefore a question so that I can understand it better: Does shibari always require a suspension? Or are there forms where the one who is tied up is left standing/sitting/laying etc.?

Yes, you're right , shibari is not always to be hanging ... For me, I prefer , but it's a question of personal tastes ...

Maybe someone who speaks from experience can enlighten me, but Shibari looks a lot more relaxing than crucifixion, almost like being in a bondage hammock. Crucifixion seems to require that one use their strength to get into the least uncomfortable position they can.

Shibari certainly has a place here, I think any kind of bondage that is pleasurable for the victim and for the rope-Master, and anyone viewing it. Indeed, our site-owner, ImageMaker, is regularly involved in festivals of shibari type bondage, he has frequently posted videos of them here. For myself, it tends to be a bit too elaborate, as if the Master is more interested in his ropes and knots than in the girl he's tying up, prefer simply bondage that lets me move about quite a lot, but prevents me from protecting my naked self, especially my most sensitive and secret parts - and crucifixion certainly fits that bill.

I think Shibari (Kinbaku, if we talk about erotical binding) and crucifixion are different (almost opposites) in many ways ...
Kinbaku is more artistic and aestetical practice, crucifixion is more "raw" and "basic" experience (not in a deprecative way... just it has a different nature and conception)

Tecnically, there are some important difference... Some of the thinks i mostly like in crucifixion are to see the whole body well showed in a very simply and clean image, in a full open position (erected torso, wide arms...). In this simple frame, you can see alternances of muscolar tensions, contractions and relaxations, breathing, moving, crux dance, the fighting, the final surrender...
It is a "dynamic story in a quite static position", with the victim in the leading role.

In kinbaku the leading role is the rope artist, the other subject is basically passive, and the final artwork is a "static story in a more dinamic position"

Hmmm, what I'd say, if one is talking not about an execution (real or imagined)

but a roped bondage crucifixion, (as Messa intends)

there will be that aspect of giving yourself up into being roped in a way that you definitely can't get out by yourself,
there will be your feet off the ground, no longer supporting yourself,
and the aspect of giving your trust to the one who puts you in that situation, and will release you.

And those aspects I'd say could be felt similarly, in a roped crucifixion or a shibari suspension bondage.

A difference, as pointed out by others, would be that crucifixion (when it's bondage, not execution) is intended as a form of 'predicament bondage'
that is as the bound one, when one position has become too uncomfortable I'll have to move into another one.
That's the aspect in which a crucifixion is more active ... in a shibari suspension I guess that will (usually) not be happening, rather there will be slowly mounting discomfort that I can't do anything against.

the japanese did tie people to crosses as part of their old penal code during the samurai years (and leave them there to die and rot) but it's not as elaborate as the modern shibari that everyone knows these days and obviously without the long list of safety protocols (no-tie zones, time limits, etc) that riggers have to practice... also, many of the shibari positions were originally used for torture and interrogation, meant to put constant strain on the body

I see that the points of view are divergent, but I continue because, for me, shibari in its global idea is well a kind of crucifixion where I can find the same feelings ...
Try it, you'll see ...

Come and join me into my Buddha secret garden ...

3 shibari.jpg

In a first time, you'll have to accept to your body the contact of the ropes in wearing ...

4 shibari.jpg

Then, Judith will introduce you in front of Buddha ...

5 shibari.jpg

TBC ...

Back
Top Bottom