Near-naked,upon the ground
Wrists bound to a crude beam
Tied fast,there's no escape....!!
Ready,for her truly awful sentence...

Exposed,she lay quite nude
Loincloth long since discarded
A simple torn,dirty slavery-rag,
Her naked sex there for all to see
Her flailing legs are left untied....("Why??")

She had been sold into servitude
Sent to the dreaded rock-mines
Toiling daily in the stifling hot darkness
Ruthlessly driven onwards by the whip
Urged constantly to greater effort...!!

They dragged her screaming,from below
She'd failed in her despicable task
Immediate punishment now awaited
They had a truly cruel choice...
Either a Crucifixion or savage Rape...

Terrified,she lay trembling,waiting
Bare ample breasts heaving rapidly
Naked body bathed in sweaty sheen
Struggling vainly against her bonds
Pitiful moaning,dreading her fate....

The guards slowly drew lots...
It would be,a majority vote....2-1
(Would she hang,crucified,all day....??
OR....would she be savagely fucked...??)
Sadly,as they approached, she'd soon find out !!

The End.

Last edited:
View attachment 694936
AN UNFAIR CHOICE.......

A Slave-girl lies condemned
Near-naked,upon the ground
Wrists bound to a crude beam
Tied fast,there's no escape....!!
Ready,for her truly awful sentence...

Exposed,she lay quite nude
Loincloth long since discarded
A simple torn,dirty slavery-rag,
Her naked sex there for all to see
Her flailing legs are left untied....("Why??")

She had been sold into servitude
Sent to the dreaded rock-mines
Toiling daily in the stifling hot darkness
Ruthlessly driven onwards by the whip
Urged constantly to greater effort...!!

They dragged her screaming,from below
She'd failed in her despicable task
Immediate punishment now awaited
They had a truly cruel choice...
Either a Crucifixion or savage Rape...

Terrified,she lay trembling,waiting
Bare ample breasts heaving rapidly
Naked body bathed in sweaty sheen
Struggling vainly against her bonds
Pitiful moaning,dreading her fate....

The guards slowly drew lots...
It would be,a majority vote....2-1
(Would she hang,crucified,all day....??
OR....would she be savagely fucked...??)
Sadly,as they approached, she'd soon find out !!

The End.

I like the mystery of what could happen to her because it brings out the emotion that differ with each punishment. Is it pity or hatred for the cruelty for the excessive rape? With the crucifixion enjoyment or relief that going through the process knowing she will not have to be a slave and seeing how she reacts to the crucifixion?

I like the mystery of what could happen to her because it brings out the emotion that differ with each punishment. Is it pity or hatred for the cruelty for the excessive rape? With the crucifixion enjoyment or relief that going through the process knowing she will not have to be a slave and seeing how she reacts to the crucifixion?
I'm letting the reader decide the outcome... ;)

Rape her first, it's brutal but she'll survive.

Then, since she's tied to a log.........................might as well crucify her after all.
you don't like her very much...do you ?? ;) ;)Lol (yeah I get your drift...whatever happens,she's totally fucked !!)

Last edited:
Here's a new one,from the pen of Baracus....
(sadly,not a crux-tale ,but still kinky nevertheless :) ) :

A SUBMISSIVE'S TALE.....

Master,I kneel before you
The cane in my hands...
I have disobeyed you,I'm sorry
My punishment awaits me
Ashamed,I gaze down-wards...

I am just a mere slave,N°49
My daily tasks are menial
I adore my Master,truly
My desire,is to serve him well
But today, I failed my task....

Naked,I'm on my knees
I tremble with genuine dread
I'm shaking,nervous,afraid
My poor heart is racing
I just know,this is going to hurt !!

He looks at me with disapproval
I blush with embarrassment
I dare not meet his gaze...
Naturally I'm quite submissive
Anxiously,I accept my fate...

"Up you get,you foolish Slave !!"
His voice is stern,so Dominant...
"I'm disappointed with you...N°49 !!"
Quietly,I can only apologise,"I'm sorry..."
He drags me over to the table....

I bend over,my legs wide apart
My private parts on full display
I clasp the edge,daren't let go
Bracing myself for impact....
Reluctantly I give assent to begin...

After maybe 20 minutes,it's done
Painfully I stand back up,sniffling
Instinctively rubbing my sore arse
Humbly I give thanks to my Master,
I've accepted his disclipine...

I admit,I've screamed and cursed
But I managed to count,each stroke
Bitterly regretting my stupidity
Now my Master comforts me
He is firm,but also fair.....I reciprocate.

THE END.....
(No picture,as I'm leaving the gender wide open.....)

20190428_134401.jpg
THE EXCHANGE.....
(As told by Baracus, A.D 61)
Part I

It was a typical day in Roman - occupied Judea,in a desolate outcrop outside Jerusalem,hot,dusty and stifling.
A crucifixion was taking place,one of several that occurred with regular depressing occurrence,it was the cruel law of the land,obey the will of Rome,it's Caesar,or suffer the dreadful consequences.....
A rebel Slave hung upon the stark wooden Cross,his near naked,(save for a scrap of cloth),pain-racked body twisted and squirmed,against the sadistic nails that affixed him permanently by his bloodied limbs.
His crude Titulus reads:
SERVITUS FUGITIVUS ("Escaped Slave")
He wasn't a young man,(that surprised me).. His frail body bore testament to the years of harsh servitude and torture.....
As I bore witness,how he'd struggled and fought against his captors,screaming cursing and pleading against his inevitable situation.....a feisty one indeed....!!
The impassionate local crowd mocked and jeered the unfortunate man as he endured the 'dance' of the condemned...
His tortured nude,pathetic body shone with sweat,and stunk to high heaven, a cocktail of odours emanated from his wretched person....no one in their right mind would go anywhere near him !!
Despite his negative situation, the unknown cruxee,managed to continue cursing the bored belligerent soldiers,that'd crucified him,plus the jeering onlookers,my word,such defiant hatred ....!!
But as expected the agony was too much and the poor man found himself pleading,
"Ahhh,citizens of Jerusalem ,have pity on me,I truly beseech you....ah,ah it's unbearable !!"
"Oh just fuck off,you pathetic bastard,you got what you fucking deserve !!",
screamed an overweight female,in the crowd....who jeered in mock approval,all the while making obscene gestures towards the crucified one....
The woman stepped away from the throng and strode purposefully towards the poor
up-hanging man. Ready to accost him,her face a grim expression...
To whoops and catcalls,the female shouted at the condemned person....
"Shut the fuck up,you pathetic arsehole,and show us your cock (!!) Or rather,what's left of it,anyway (!!)" She sneered,sarcastically... mercilessly taunting him.
Angrily,despite his predicament, he quickly retaliated,from his lofty brutalised position,
"Suck my COCK,you fucking ugly BITCH !!"
The crowd again mocked him...!!
"Aye,you may mock and crucify me,but I'll keep fighting,you fucking Roman,Judean
WHORES,Bastards the shitting lot of you !!"
Once more the audience taunted him....
"Ooh hark at him....(!!) Wanker !!"
"Oh,I see he's still got some spunk left (!!)"

remarked the fat woman,spitefully....
"Fuck off,you fat cunt !!" replied the crucified slave......his voice full of hate !!
What occurred next would take everyone by surprise.....

END OF PART I......

Last edited:
20190518_104111.jpg
THE EXCHANGE
(As told,by Baracus,A.D.61......)
Part II :

As the belligerent local crowd watched, (yet another)lethal Crucifixion,The overweight woman continued to harangue the helpless condemned slave,as he writhed upon his crude wooden cross....
"Look at the worm squirm,g yeah,go on....suffer and die,you pathetic ARSEHOLE !!''.... she screamed at him....!!
She made to grab his exposed,flaccid penis,which had slipped out of his stained loincloth during his struggles of brutal crucifixion...
Vainly he tried to avoid her filthy calloused fingers,but,being nailed to the cross made it totally impossible !!
"Shall I make him cum....or does anyone else want to have a go.....??" enquired the female, of the watching throng,who stared in disbelief !!
"Then,we'll see if he's SO fucking cocky,the wanker !! Ha ha !!" she taunted her appalled victim.
The crowd, naturally exclaimed,in disagreement and slight revulsion, and someone challenged her to have a go at it herself,and offered to pay for the humiliating spectacle....!!
Disappointed,the woman scowled at the audience and grumbled,(all the while, clasping, her subject's cock.....)
"Oh...Fuck you,then....!! I'll bloody do it myself then (!!) Huh....I'll wank him off shall I ??"
The crowd roared approval,as she grabbed his cock,and started to pull on it with her enclosed fist....he groaned in fresh agony and sheer shame !!
"Fuck off,you fucking ugly bitch,fuck right off,leave me alone....you dirty COW !!"
He yelled in protest,to no avail...
The watching Carnifexes,made to intercept, and immediately changed their mind,at least this would be entertaining,for once...his sexual humiliation. They joked amongst themselves,and yelled encouragement.
One of them even used his proffered helmet to collect the coin offerings....!!
As the woman continued to masturbate the crucified slave,she sarcastically exclamed for the benefit of the audience,teasing him unmercifully....
"IS that all you've got (!?) Fucking hell,a Cat's got a bigger one than that (!!)"
"Piss OFF !! Stop it.....OHH No please,noo ,noo,by all ye Gods,aren't I suffering enough....??" begged the helpless man,as his member began to stiffen and rise....to his absolute mortification, the woman turned to the others,and offered,
"Shall I suck him off,this disgusting sack of dirty pigshit ??"
To his dismay,and her evil delight,the throng gave approval. Yet more loud yells and Cat-calls ensued,accompanied by again,further obscene gestures.
The poor crucified male,exhausted slumped down upon his cross,and yet again was impaled by the anal dildo,which caused fresh rectal agonies,how he howled !! She laughed at his suffering....
"Yeah....,make sure that king-sized Cornu,is right up his faggot bum-hole !!"
Shouted someone...another,younger, woman.
Undaunted, the fat woman threw back her protective brown coloured headscarf,and began to commit fellatio...she pulled away and grimaced at the sour taste....!!
"Ewww !! Fucking hell,you disgusting ANIMAL, when did you last wash it ?!....."
"Get lost you fat old Whore,go on suck me off,get what you fucking want....dirty cunting bitch !!"

Despite their joint revulsion towards each other,the woman recommenced sucking his enlarged dick....while,(despite everything) the man groaned and jerked in sexual pleasure....there was no going back for either of them !!
Again the crowd unmercifully taunted them....One gap-toothed older man yelled :
"Yeah go on suck him off,you can do mine when you're done,love (!!)"
The woman ignored the abusive remark and gave him the flicked middle finger,to the derision and amusement of the people watching !!
Upon the cross the slave continued his ordeal,eventually his,nailed aching legs trembled with the effort,and impending ejaculation...!!
She sensed his cock beginning to bulge and jerk,and instantly withdrew,her mouth albeit slippery and drippling with his pre-cum....just as he came and shot/dribbled his spunk onto the ground,narrowly missing the woman !!
The crowd cheered as his penis spasmed and eventually softened.....hanging limp once more.....and he slumped yet again.... spent. Cruelly affixed by nails.
The woman sadistically grinned,in triumph mock-bowed to the others,and after picking up her spoils,melted into the crowd,not looking back....
She was never to be seen again.
Meanwhile the crucified slave groaned loudly and sagged,his head dropping for the last time....death came to his tortured soul.
Who was the unknown woman,what was her agenda ??
No one knew,they'd never seen her before,(or since....)
Was it an act of mercy ??
Again,no one really knew...one thing was certain,by her actions she surely hastened the unfortunate crucified's demise.....

THE END.

Last edited:
20190529_114557.jpg
A SLAVE'S LIFE......

Once again,she hauled the wood
Cruelly urged onwards by the whip
Her sweaty back,marked and sore
Manacled hands blistered and raw
Feet calloused,enforced daily toil....

How long had she suffered,so... ??
It seemed an eternity,ages back
Her Village raided by Romans
The menfolk summarily butchered
The remainder,captives,sold to servitude

A scrap of grimy cloth,her garment
Her shameful symbol of submission
Abused genitalia on full display
Naked full breasts jiggled freely
Enduring the constant obscenities....

As she struggled,she was aware
Her pained Vagina twitching,spasming
Juices seeping out of her orifices
Thighs smeared with drying slime
Evidence of her rapes,for all to see....

Every moment, she bitterly mused
Life was now so bloody unfair !!
Surely she didn't deserve this Hellish fate
Quite frankly,she would rather be dead
Than endure this ordeal as a slave....

Her brief reverie, broken by the lash
Sharp burning pain across her bum
"MOVE YOUR ARSE,YOU LAZY BITCH !!"
Groaning,she continued carrying her load
She daren't think what it was for !!....

Onwards she shuffled,due to chains
Regularly witnessing a gruesome sight
Near-naked wretches nailed to crosses
Their suffering was quite unbearable
Horrified,she couldn't avert her gaze....

By the Gods,she was starving,thirsty also
Despairingly,no relief was offered
Desperately,embarrassing wanted to pee
Cringing as her weak bladder emptied
Leaving a trail in the dry earth,humiliated...

Eventually they reached their destination
A huge pile of assorted wood awaited
Gratefully unloaded her crude burden,sigh
Miserably there's no time to celebrate
Straight back,the way they came repetitive...

Again she,and others passed the crosses
Once more trying to ignore the screams
It wasn't out of choice, must keep going
She didn't want to be tortured like them
Crucified,a horrible lonely way to die.....

FINIS

View attachment 711621
A SLAVE'S LIFE......

Once again,she hauled the wood
Cruelly urged onwards by the whip
Her sweaty back,marked and sore
Manacled hands blistered and raw
Feet calloused,enforced daily toil....

How long had she suffered,so... ??
It seemed an eternity,ages back
Her Village raided by Romans
The menfolk summarily butchered
The remainder,captives,sold to servitude

A scrap of grimy cloth,her garment
Her shameful symbol of submission
Abused genitalia on full display
Naked full breasts jiggled freely
Enduring the constant obscenities....

As she struggled,she was aware
Her pained Vagina twitching,spasming
Juices seeping out of her orifices
Thighs smeared with drying slime
Evidence of her rapes,for all to see....

Every moment, she bitterly mused
Life was now so bloody unfair !!
Surely she didn't deserve this Hellish fate
Quite frankly,she would rather be dead
Than endure this ordeal as a slave....

Her brief reverie, broken by the lash
Sharp burning pain across her bum
"MOVE YOUR ARSE,YOU LAZY BITCH !!"
Groaning,she continued carrying her load
She daren't think what it was for !!....

Onwards she shuffled,due to chains
Regularly witnessing a gruesome sight
Near-naked wretches nailed to crosses
Their suffering was quite unbearable
Horrified,she couldn't avert her gaze....

By the Gods,she was starving,thirsty also
Despairingly,no relief was offered
Desperately,embarrassing wanted to pee
Cringing as her weak bladder emptied
Leaving a trail in the dry earth,humiliated...

Eventually they reached their destination
A huge pile of assorted wood awaited
Gratefully unloaded her crude burden,sigh
Miserably there's no time to celebrate
Straight back,the way they came repetitive...

Again she,and others passed the crosses
Once more trying to ignore the screams
It wasn't out of choice, must keep going
She didn't want to be tortured like them
Crucified,a horrible lonely way to die.....

FINIS

A nice description of her inner most thoughts and how it relates to the world that surrounds her :)

20180707_141721.jpg
THE REQUEST....( A short story,by Baracus)

The exhausted,male,slave hung upon his 'X' -Cross,wrists and ankles chained at each end ,his head was swimming,due to the flagon of cheap wine,laced with Laudenum,he'd gratefully consumed before his cruel punishment... plus the stifling heat didn't help matters,either.....
He'd been condemned to a Crux-Humilus,rather than a Crux-Capitata,and his disappointed Domina,suggested he be chained to a Crux-Decussata, rather than the usual Stipes/Patibilum combination.... His body bore evident marks of the flogging he'd received beforehand.
Nude,save for a ragged stained cloth that passed between his legs,barely concealing his nether regions it was damp with sweat and other bodily fluids.....he was soaked in sweat,and emanated rank odours,especially from his armpits,a humiliating sight indeed.
He hung there,all alone,by the dusty roadside that led to the luxury Villa,owned by his cruel Mistress,and Master,on the outskirts of Rome.

As he suffered upon his Crucifix,his breath rasping in short gasps,due to his bondage he instinctively tried to raise himself,in order to breathe easier,a task made more difficult by the crude Cornu that he was forced to rest upon,effectively sexually impaling himself, anally each time....perversely, despite everything he found himself beginning to enjoy the sensation,and his manhood was beginning to stir,under his skimpy loincloth....a noticeable bulge appeared upon the front of his crotch...an embarrassing situation !! He desperately tried to fight his natural reaction, but soon thought better of it....
("might as well accept the inevitable situation...!!")

It was then,that two rather attractive young women,one Blonde,the other Brunette,both clad in suitably revealing tunics came up the path towards him and his Crucifixion scenario,each carrying a basket of fresh Olives,from the nearby Grove.
The two women caught sight of the wretched individual, and initially expressed unease at his predicament, they whispered their concerns to each other,behind covered mouths,(as females do....) then to the man's mortification the Dark-haired girl noticed his twitching appendage,beneath his loincloth.
Shocked,she giggled and pointed it out to her friend,who also giggled with slight embarrassment ....

Irritated,the crucified man called out to them and brazenly challenged them to do something about it, rather than act like sniggering children !!
The Brunette was taken aback by his vulgar suggestion and replied with an obscene remark in her native tongue, haughtily she put her basket down and strode up to him wagging an admonished finger at him.....
She then stood before him, hands on hips,taking in his helplessness,looked over to her friend,asking her to keep watch....
The blonde asked "why ?!",and immediately understood the other's agenda....nodded in agreement with a sly expression.
The Brunette took in the man's bulging appendage,and smirked seductively, all the meanwhile reaching beneath the prisoner's grimy loincloth and extracting his erect penis,the purple glans seeping pre-cum, which had already damp-stained his ragged clothing.
There was no denying her intention !!

As the Blonde stood back,keeping a careful eye out,the other girl quickly reached inside her tunic and whipped her generous boobs out,teasing the poor bound,bloke further !!
It served to inflame his passion even more.
With an experience, borne out of months of (enforced),prostitution/slavery she began to
masturbate him whilst saucily looking into his eyes...licking her lips in mock seduction, her enclosed hand was pistoning up and down the erect cock causing the male to groan in helpless pleasure,and pain due to the chains holding him fast to the 'X'-Cross.
Anxiously the Blonde lookout urged her colleague to hurry up,lest someone should witness this shameful act,of wanking him off,after all they didn't really want to be publicly flogged for this lewd behaviour !!
Suddenly the crucified slave moaned,and jerked upwards,his orgasm was imminent !!
With a spasm the penis ejaculated his seed all over the woman's right hand.. !! Exclaiming in surprise and disgust,she swiftly wiped her slimy hand on the man's loincloth, leaving a tell-tale wet patch,just another stain,basically...and quickly placed the,now,flaccid organ back under his garment....

Replacing her breasts,under her tunic,the brunette girl blew a sarcastic kiss,waved farewell,picked up her basket,and continued their journey,giggling amongst themselves....
no longer looking back.
The unfortunate male sighed,and slumped down,again rudely impaled by the crude, wooden Cornu.... he gave silent thanks,that went unnoticed, but he didn't care....and he continued his punishment for the remainder of that uncomfortably hot day...come the night-fall the local Carnifexes dutifully released him and flung him into a stinking cell at his Domina's residence for the rest of the cold night.....

The next morning the bedraggled slave was hauled up before his severe Domina, who tersely asked if her slave had learnt his lesson,as intended.....
For some totally bizarre reason,(perhaps hoping for a repeat performance??) the slave insolently asked to be crucified,again !!
Angrily the mistress,called her guards, and furiously demanded that this piece of useless pigshit,be summarily given a proper Crucifixion, this time nailed,upon the 'T'-cross.....a sentence,usually reserved for serious crimes !!
Too late,the hapless slave realised his fatal error,and was dragged away,screaming and fighting,even as the crude Iron spikes were hammered into his wrists and ankles, permanently affixing him to the blood-stained wood.
Miserably he now hung there,completely naked,all alone condemned to die,by his foolishness !!
He never saw those two women again.....
crux_male (8).jpg

(The moral of this story...."Be very careful what you wish for !!)

THE END.

View attachment 712403
THE REQUEST....( A short story,by Baracus)

The exhausted,male,slave hung upon his 'X' -Cross,wrists and ankles chained at each end ,his head was swimming,due to the flagon of cheap wine,laced with Laudenum,he'd gratefully consumed before his cruel punishment... plus the stifling heat didn't help matters,either.....
He'd been condemned to a Crux-Humilus,rather than a Crux-Capitata,and his disappointed Domina,suggested he be chained to a Crux-Decussata, rather than the usual Stipes/Patibilum combination.... His body bore evident marks of the flogging he'd received beforehand.
Nude,save for a ragged stained cloth that passed between his legs,barely concealing his nether regions it was damp with sweat and other bodily fluids.....he was soaked in sweat,and emanated rank odours,especially from his armpits,a humiliating sight indeed.
He hung there,all alone,by the dusty roadside that led to the luxury Villa,owned by his cruel Mistress,and Master,on the outskirts of Rome.

As he suffered upon his Crucifix,his breath rasping in short gasps,due to his bondage he instinctively tried to raise himself,in order to breathe easier,a task made more difficult by the crude Cornu that he was forced to rest upon,effectively sexually impaling himself, anally each time....perversely, despite everything he found himself beginning to enjoy the sensation,and his manhood was beginning to stir,under his skimpy loincloth....a noticeable bulge appeared upon the front of his crotch...an embarrassing situation !! He desperately tried to fight his natural reaction, but soon thought better of it....
("might as well accept the inevitable situation...!!")

It was then,that two rather attractive young women,one Blonde,the other Brunette,both clad in suitably revealing tunics came up the path towards him and his Crucifixion scenario,each carrying a basket of fresh Olives,from the nearby Grove.
The two women caught sight of the wretched individual, and initially expressed unease at his predicament, they whispered their concerns to each other,behind covered mouths,(as females do....) then to the man's mortification the Dark-haired girl noticed his twitching appendage,beneath his loincloth.
Shocked,she giggled and pointed it out to her friend,who also giggled with slight embarrassment ....

Irritated,the crucified man called out to them and brazenly challenged them to do something about it, rather than act like sniggering children !!
The Brunette was taken aback by his vulgar suggestion and replied with an obscene remark in her native tongue, haughtily she put her basket down and strode up to him wagging an admonished finger at him.....
She then stood before him, hands on hips,taking in his helplessness,looked over to her friend,asking her to keep watch....
The blonde asked "why ?!",and immediately understood the other's agenda....nodded in agreement with a sly expression.
The Brunette took in the man's bulging appendage,and smirked seductively, all the meanwhile reaching beneath the prisoner's grimy loincloth and extracting his erect penis,the purple glans seeping pre-cum, which had already damp-stained his ragged clothing.
There was no denying her intention !!

As the Blonde stood back,keeping a careful eye out,the other girl quickly reached inside her tunic and whipped her generous boobs out,teasing the poor bound,bloke further !!
It served to inflame his passion even more.
With an experience, borne out of months of (enforced),prostitution/slavery she began to
masturbate him whilst saucily looking into his eyes...licking her lips in mock seduction, her enclosed hand was pistoning up and down the erect cock causing the male to groan in helpless pleasure,and pain due to the chains holding him fast to the 'X'-Cross.
Anxiously the Blonde lookout urged her colleague to hurry up,lest someone should witness this shameful act,of wanking him off,after all they didn't really want to be publicly flogged for this lewd behaviour !!
Suddenly the crucified slave moaned,and jerked upwards,his orgasm was imminent !!
With a spasm the penis ejaculated his seed all over the woman's right hand.. !! Exclaiming in surprise and disgust,she swiftly wiped her slimy hand on the man's loincloth, leaving a tell-tale wet patch,just another stain,basically...and quickly placed the,now,flaccid organ back under his garment....

Replacing her breasts,under her tunic,the brunette girl blew a sarcastic kiss,waved farewell,picked up her basket,and continued their journey,giggling amongst themselves....
no longer looking back.
The unfortunate male sighed,and slumped down,again rudely impaled by the crude, wooden Cornu.... he gave silent thanks,that went unnoticed, but he didn't care....and he continued his punishment for the remainder of that uncomfortably hot day...come the night-fall the local Carnifexes dutifully released him and flung him into a stinking cell at his Domina's residence for the rest of the cold night.....

The next morning the bedraggled slave was hauled up before his severe Domina, who tersely asked if her slave had learnt his lesson,as intended.....
For some totally bizarre reason,(perhaps hoping for a repeat performance??) the slave insolently asked to be crucified,again !!
Angrily the mistress,called her guards, and furiously demanded that this piece of useless pigshit,be summarily given a proper Crucifixion, this time nailed,upon the 'T'-cross.....a sentence,usually reserved for serious crimes !!
Too late,the hapless slave realised his fatal error,and was dragged away,screaming and fighting,even as the crude Iron spikes were hammered into his wrists and ankles, permanently affixing him to the blood-stained wood.
Miserably he now hung there,completely naked,all alone condemned to die,by his foolishness !!
He never saw those two women again.....
View attachment 712425

(The moral of this story...."Be very careful what you wish for !!)

THE END.
Excellent story!

Back
Top Bottom