What is your favorite length of hair on the head of a woman

• Short (Or No Hair)

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • Long

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
By the way: I just mentioned this in another thread but it also fits here:

We also might have started our discussion about hair and beauty with these few enigmatic depictions and reports from ancient Egypt several thousand years ago - about these very few mysterious Egyptian princesses (= 3 are known up to now?) of some of the oldest Pharaonian dynasties, who were the only ones in paintings on the walls in those graves who had long blonde hair and were described as the most beautiful and very true daughters of the Pharao and the sun!

For example: "Hetepheres II. " from the 4th "old" dynasty, which lasted from ca. 2620 to 2500 B.C. !
In one depiction, Hetepheres II. is the only one who wears a long blonde braid which seems to be unique at all for all Egyptian dynasties and for all the following 3.000 years!
I would really like to know, where the mothers from these princesses came from in these very old times and how they arrived in Egypt. There are speculations that Northern Africa had a much milder climate in those days and European cattlemen & stockbreeders wandered back to the region of today's Libya, where they met the culture of the first Egyptian empire - but we know nothing for sure after almost 5.000 years:

I have two pictures of Emma Watson. In one of them she has short pixie hair and the other one has her in longer hair. I like the shorter one. I would like to know honestly what your favorite hair style of Ms. Watson is.

View attachment 1097727View attachment 1097728
Definitely 2, but I’ve always liked long hair, also looks good on younger men, I had mine shoulder length until my 40s

I like mine to be fairly short, just down below my ears, top of my neck - it suits the shape of my face best - and it keeps my shoulders bare for whipping. But no doubt long hair looks best on the cross, when we're tossing our heads wildly, the only part we can move freely.

I believe that a woman's glory has to do more of what good she does than what the length of her hair.
I'm working on a story in which a woman who's pretty but low status (like a slave or a condemned girl) is made to wear a hairstyle that's just silly or frivolous, as a way to mock her or lower her dignity in public. Basically her hair is put in pigtails, each one above her ear, with her hair sticking straight out on each side of her head. I wish I could draw it or do it in Daz 3d but I haven't figured that out yet. It's a common hairstyle for very young girls (ages 1-2 or so). On a teen (18+) it would probably look rather amusing and silly to onlookers. Hair is really important to women, especially young women, so I think this might stir some strong emotions in her -- especially if she usually strives to keep a more dignified appearance.

It's kind of like the blond in this art by Amber, but with the hair of her pigtails being shorter so it sticks out to the side more and droops downward less.
AGfixture019.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom